Mistress is struggling (menopuse)

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by SubmissiveSlut1, Nov 11, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. SubmissiveSlut1

SubmissiveSlut1 Active member

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    3:41 AM
    I was just wondering if anyone has gone through this struggle yet with their Mistress. Things were going so well for us this past year. Mistress was so strong even to the point she started looking for a bull and bought me a new personalized holytrainer nub. Mistress is now to the point she is completely depressed and doesnt enjoy sex at all says it hurts now. We spent alot of money for a real doll dildo for me to wear when we have sex. Mistress has turned me into a bottom panty slut. I have every desire to still serve her and do whatever needed to help her get back to strong confident Mistress. She is wanting me to get a boyfriend to keep me in my bottom role and for me to become a cum slut. Im afraid she cant handle it right now but she is pushing me to do what im told. Just dont want to hurt her or our relationship. We have talked about it but she still insist i find a boyfriend. Anyone else dealt with menopause during your flr 24/7 chastity life style?

2. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That sounds like a difficult situation. Has she seen her gynecologist?

3. Ron33

Ron33 Long term member

Retired
    Arkansas
    Local Time:
    My wife after menapause lost nearly all her sex drive, nearly zero. She will still play some, but not much. Part of the reason we do male chastity, to even things out a bit. I am locked part time and during that time, there is no sex or masturbating. She enjoys the break.

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:41 AM
    It's a tough time but there are some medical steps that can ameliorate it, from HRT to estrogen containing vaginal creams. Or you could do as she directs if you've talked it out.

SubmissiveSlut1 likes this.
  5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Menopause can be a very challenging life adjustment for women and couples. It can affect more than their sexual desires and expressions. Although there are various treatments, they have to safe and healthy for that individual. Encourage her to continue to consult with her doctors and find what might help. Also, you need to put your own desires on hold or at least slow down, for which chastity is a perfect accessory. From the outside, it sounds like she is worried as much about you being satisfied while her body and behavior adjust. Be sure to let her know your needs but i'd caution you both to be honest. Maybe brining another person in to help is the answer, but I'd try working out your new dynamic first. Good luck and enjoy.

tiruh811 and SubmissiveSlut1 like this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:41 AM
    There's two different issues here. First the menopause question. It's undoubtedly difficult for your wife, and you need to talk that through.

second, the idea of her pushing you towards taking a boyfriend. If that's not what you want to do then you shouldn't do it. This must be consensual.

You need to talk it all through

PawEee and SubmissiveSlut1 like this.
  7. SubmissiveSlut1

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    Yes, she has going to her Dr they have her taking something natural bs the hormon treatments.

8. SubmissiveSlut1

Metro east Illinois
    Local Time:
    I have and plan on being there for her needs first because we both want the same end results. Her being back in charge of our flr relationship and me being locked 24/7 to serve my Queen. Thanks everyone for uour input it has helped me.

tiruh811 likes this.
  9. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    6:41 PM
    It is a really hard time, Mistress takes HRT and it definitely helps but I am afraid she really isn't interested in playing much any more. I think she finds it too much pressure on her. I haven't been locked for almost 6 months, and I really crave the life style. I kind of feel ignored because we actually met on this basis and now everything has changed.

Menopause sucks for the woman as well as for the person in their life. I almost wish MY sex drive and want to play would go away.

I know she loves me tho, and I love her...but its still fucked. Mistress makes an effort to be intimate every few weeks, but its more because she feels like the has to make the effort than because she actually feels the want or need.

Guess that didn't help much did it other than to say me three.

Think yourself lucky she wants someone to bone you.

diapered_sub and tiruh811 like this.
  10. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Have her speak with her gyn... HRT can work wonders. My wife uses a biodentical hormone patch and a pill to balance thing out and has libido of a 20 year old at times when not working at her job too much.
    She feels great, looks great, works out. It helped her tremendously after she went through the change.

tiruh811 likes this.
  11. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    great advice,

12. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    A faulty study came out in 2001 (women’s health initiative) that scared most doctors and women away from HRT. The problem ended up being that the study didn’t differentiate between synthetic and bio identical estrogen and progesterone.

Once it was reviewed, the synthetics (Premarin, Provera and many others) ended up proving even worse and the bioidentical (estradiol) proved to be beneficial with far less chance of negative side effects. Estrodiol is the exact same chemical structure as is made in the human body rather than some “Franken-Hormone” made by a chemist. Another benefit of estrodiol is that it’s dirt cheap since the patent expired long ago.

Estrogen not only helps libido but maintains feminine body fat distribution, bone health, skin tone,mental health, cardio health, bone density, hair, etc.

13. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Sadly an amazing former Domme had this happen to her.

She was very active with hosting parties, and having several subs and sissies. Once she hit menopause and changed jobs she’s quit everything. Her poor husband is devastated and there’s notching we can do for them.

IMHO it’s very sad.

tiruh811 likes this.
  14. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    We've been there. We're both 62, and menopause clearly played a role in our move to chastity and submission. 5 years ago, neither of us really even wanted sex anymore. (Male menopause is real also) We started searching for something to spice things up, because we still loved each other and wanted to find some kind of intimacy.

We stumbled upon chastity online, and gave it a try. Now, I've been locked 24/7 for about 4 years. I haven't had an orgasm or even a real erection in months, and I stimulate her to orgasm most nights with my mouth, hands, toys or all three. And we both love it. Basically, the pressure is off me to get hard, so that psychological burden is gone.

So don't give up! The symptoms of menopause eventually lighten up, and there are ways to overcome it. Good luck!

diapered_sub, subrick, PawEee and 4 others like this.
  15. SubSnuggler

SubSnuggler Owned by Mistress2and4you

USA
    Local Time:
    I've got nothing to offer than I hope your Mistress and you find a solution through your challenges together. I say together because a couple handles these together. You and her are never standing alone as long as that stays true.

If she gives 75% and you give 100%, add those together and 175% effort will be more than enough. It's a little saying me and my Miss say whenever we have a problem.

Just be there like you've always been. Sometimes that and time is all you need.

As a fellow sub I understand that sudden removal of our lifestyle is the worst thing imaginable. Most male subs, me included, would rather be punishment whipped for 500 strokes than have that happen, so we sympathize. But I imagine your Miss is the same way. She's lost the lifestyle too! But she'll be back! Sending virtual hugs. It WILL get better.

tiruh811 and SubmissiveSlut1 like this.
  16. Ma'at Rebekah

Ma'at Rebekah Long term member

ma'at
    usa
    Local Time:
    doctors have their own opinion on hormones regardless of your need. finding the right doctor may be the hardest part of menopause. do not give up. good doctors exist but they have few openings. before you make an appointment ask what the doctors opinion on hormones is.
    good luck!

17. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    I would suspect a female doctor would be best for these types of life changes.

tiruh811 likes this.
  18. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    18 years ago my wife had breast cancer and the kemo changed her sex drivew completly her pewriods stoped and her sex drive went completly . im not shur if it brougfht on the menopause or she just skipped it all i know is shes not been interested in sex ever since . she did make an effort at first but that did not last long its been 18 years sice we had proper sex .and nothing at all for the last several

tiruh811 and Guest 3944 like this.
  19. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, without libido sex can seem very unappealing and for some even, gross. HRT carries risk but so does everything worth anything. I’d Look for a doctor that specializes in “anti-aging”. Most general practitioners and even endocrinologists don’t know near as much about HRT as you would think.

20. MrsBR_Saiph

MrsBR_Saiph Hotwife & Keyholder
    Verified Female

Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I gotta say @Jessica Alexander you are a wealth of knowledge the mansion is lucky to have you as you are always able to offer helpful information.

21. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    You'd be surprised. There is no single predictive factor regarding a doctor's feelings about hormone replacement therapy. BION-I am an actual physician (in addition to being known as "Dr M'Bogo" here) and I can confirm that physician opinion regarding hormone therapy is all over the board.

22. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, it’s opinion based on ignorance and not facts and research. Also, the medical community values quantity over quality of life as well.

Dr MBogo likes this.
  23. SubSnuggler

USA
    Local Time:
    I was not referring to that therapy in general. I was thinking that a female might be more understanding of the challenges of menopause than men, all things being otherwise equal.

24. Dr MBogo

Local Time:
    Jessica-you are correct, but in their defense physicians are forced, in a sense, to value quantity over quality because of liability. It's much easier to defend an action or decision based on an objective thing (like quantity) as opposed to a subjective thing like quality. Sad, perhaps, but real.

25. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    HRT does increase some kinds of cancer but has to be balanced against major benefits to cardiovascular system, bone and joint health, cognitive function, libido, body fat composition and distribution, energy, stamina, strength, recovery, etc.

The entrenched opinions of many laypeople and physicians are tainted by the faulty 2000 WHI. Unfortunately, corrections and retractions don’t garner publicity like “scary headlines”.

First thing to ask a doctor when talking about hormones is their view in general towards HRT. Then ask them about their opinions on Premarin (conjugated estrogens) and Depot Provera (a progestin). If they are ok with either you should blacklist them immediately because they are not qualified to prescribe HRT. Those are expensive and bad for you and you will miss most of the benefits of proper estrodiol (E2) and progesterone (P4).

homebody, Anonoman and MrsBR_Saiph like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice