Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    6:11 PM
  2. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    1:11 PM
  3. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Thanks for the pictures. That device looks like it would be good with the open end for not having issues when urinating with it flooding like some closed end devices can. But I guess maybe painful if you have foreskin?

4. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    No way of pushing the ring back, it's too tight.
    I do not have foreskin so I cannot judge :)

5. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    So, after wearing it on and off, I have to say it is a very comfortable device.
    However, I keep getting skin irritation on top of the penis behind the head, where the ring sits. I assume it is from the weight of the device pulling on the ring? Did the people who wear these type of devices since a longer time also have these issues & how did you proceed?

6. Rkve1

Rkve1 Locked and (just about) OrgasmFree since 1-16-2020

New York
    Local Time:
    I got a similar irritation when I hiked long distances with the devices etc. It seemed more due to movement/friction than just static pressure if that makes sense. I proceeded by putting bacitracin on the irritation and allowing it time to heal (I the device). Ultimately though I wanted something I could be active in and that's when I decided to get a PA piercing. Havent looked back since.

7. luckyhubby83

luckyhubby83 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    try some skin oil on the cage to keep things inside from chafing or pinching

8. bbt

bbt Member

Local Time:
    Would it be helpful to wear tighter underwear to keep the device immobile to reduce movement?

9. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I do that, but when walking it still bounces up and down due to the weight of the device a bit........
    I will try a slightly larger diameter ring with a bit larger crosssection next, maybe that helps too. The skin beind the crown of the glans is normally not used to being touched this way I guess...

10. Ashley777

Ashley777 Active member

Local Time:
    10:11 AM
    We recently purchased this device for my hubby. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it! It's a beautiful Lori's device with the difference being that instead of a Piercing, a small ring slips over and behind the head tightly encircling the shaft. The ring is smaller so you have to work it over the head for it to slip into place. There is a post at the bottom of the ring that locks in like the piercing would. It holds the ring in place thus holding the penis in the tube when pulled back on.

The ring pushes down slightly behind the head to hold him in if he pulls back on the shaft. We had the inside ring adjusted and now it is tight enough that it's not possible to pull the shaft out yet comfortable enough to wear.

There would be absolutely no way to get back in as you need access to both sides of the inside ring to work the head through. Personally we have been unable to pull the shaft out entirely. <big smile>

He says it's very comfortable and doesn't even notice the inside ring while wearing it. One thing about this one is that it really is easy to keep the shaft clean for LONG TERM USE! When the cages are enclosed and encase the shaft it's more cumbersome to keep him clean. This one is more open and super easy to keep clean. I like knowing i won't have to remove it for him to clean up unless I want for indefinite periods of time if I wanted. Lucking him I like penetration every now and then. <wink>

I would recommend this to anyone who is not ready to get a piercing and wants that added level of REAL security. Once adjusted properly he will be at your mercy for an orgasm.

11. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I'm locked up in a Lori 2a and it is impossible to get out. My wife loves it. It's been on for almost 2 years now. Cleaning is easy. I use a water pick and Q tips. Most of the time I forget it's there.

12. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    That was exactly what my lady wanted to hear.
    She wants us to have a cage tht does not need to be taken off for any other reason than IF it should please her to see me out of it. And I'm assured that IF that ever happens it will be an extremely rare event.

13. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Unless the cage is a clamshell / 2-piece design allowing open access until you lock up, how are you able to get the penis through the retainer ring in the first place? This is the one thing I don't understand about the one-piece cages with the retainer ring.

14. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    I have experimented with just using a loose metal ring behind the head of my 8c. It defiantly helps keep things in place, even without the posts as it is a lot harder to pull out the back. It really keeps the pee hole lined up and the penis from shrinking back too much.

I'm just worried about the nighttime erection and not getting enough blood flow to the head, which felt a bit numb when I woke up in the middle of one. So its a good experiment to try if you already have a device and thinking of getting this added.

As for how get it on with the post I am not sure. I assume you would have to put it behind the head and stick it in and hope to find the hole!

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    it is to be hoped that we have all learned much better than that. :)

that's if of course we are allowed to 'stick' it anywhere at all. :+1:

Socal_locked likes this.
  16. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    9:11 AM
    Got my new custom Lori device with retainer ring this past week and absolutely love it! Have been wearing it for a few hours at a time for now getting used to it. So far so good. The retainer ring is doing its job... like others on here have said If measured correctly you absolutely cannot pull out of this device. It works! Highly recommended if not wanting to get a piercing. I have tried pulling out the back numerous times and I feel like I will injure myself so I’m not going to try it anymore. I specifically had the device designed with the middle section solid to prevent access to the retainer ring. Going to increase wearing time and hope to be in this full time soon and that includes overnight. Long term security was the most important goal I had in purchasing this device. Will upload more pictures of the device being worn to an album.
    Lokdnsteel

C52DA172-FB93-4C84-9A0A-84CE06578AD9.jpeg 183ED4AD-7616-487C-BF78-809E525D0EB8.jpeg 67EEEA7E-774C-4B7A-9197-6D9275832AE2.jpeg

CharlesBrown, Danny15 and hardbodysub like this.
  17. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    How do you put it on? I first thought the hinged ring must be attached to the base ring such that you can thread your self through it before putting the tube on.

hardbodysub likes this.
  18. I am tiedup

I am tiedup Active member

Ski, Norway
    Local Time:
    7:11 PM
    Anybody uncut using a retainerring?

Danny15 and Chaste J. like this.
  19. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    That's why I thought the tube would need to have a "clamshell" design. The retainer ring attached to the bottom, so you have full access to insert through it before locking the top of the tube on.

20. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    As with other ball trap style devices, the base/testie ring goes on first. Then you “thread” the head of the penis through the retainer ring. Sized correctly, this should fit snugly around the back of the head/glans. To do this, I use my thumb and forefinger with my left hand to gently grasp the tip, pull forward slightly and with your right hand slide the retainer on and over the head.

The tricky part is next, to insert the retainer ring post into the slot in the bottom of the cage portion. I point the post straight forward and slide the penis into the cage.

With a little practice, I can get the post aligned with the slot and from here I can either use my finger or a Q-tip and point the post down to align it correctly where the security screw can be inserted and locked into place.

The final step to putting this device on is to then to attach the cage to the base ring and insert the second security screw and lock it into place. I have taken this off and on many times already since I have received it and have it down to where I can put the device on in just a few minutes.

Hope this all makes sense. I was a bit concerned myself how to install this style of device when I ordered but I had read this thread a few times over and everything started to make sense. Might have been simply over thinking things.

Eventually my goal is to not have to remove it in the first place other than once per week cleaning and inspection :)

Lokdnsteel

21. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    Got it! Didn’t realise the retaining ring was detachable :+1:

hardbodysub likes this.
  22. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    12:11 PM
    I have just received my Lori 2A device (with retainer ring). My initial response is "OMG". The finish and fit of the device is excellent and once the device is attached there is little chance that it can be removed without the key ( or substantial tools). As far as cleaning and long-term fit, that will remain to be seen. I am impressed.

23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Hope you'll share a picture or three. Good luck.

hardbodysub likes this.
  24. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    I don't see the retainer ring option listed near any of the devices now. I wonder why? Originally there was a device with a clamshell that the ring first showed up on and that's no longer there now.

hardbodysub likes this.
  25. lokdnsteel

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    I think it’s usually listed for the 2A device. But Lori also does wonderful custom work and I believe they’ll incorporate the retainer ring option on some other devices that are made for PA piercings. Such was my case anyways :)

hardbodysub likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice