Lori for non PA and anti pullout?

Discussion in 'Lori Devices' started by Guest 3729, Aug 6, 2018.

1. epsi-trepsi

epsi-trepsi Active member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    I know but you can push it forward using your finger from the back of the device.

2. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    3:46 AM
    I think that's only possible if the ring, cage, and gap aren't sized properly. In my Mature Metal Jailbird, I can't get a finger into the cage when it's locked on. No room between the ring and cage, and no room inside the ring.

3. epsi-trepsi

Local Time:
    Its also difficult for me on a daily level. But when you are soaped up in the shower and it is warm my penis change size a bit and i can slide my finger in from the back. But I guess it is also different anatomy

4. sissydavenport

sissydavenport Locked sissy sub / spouse of Mistress Davenport

Musician / other media stuff
    East Central Illinois
    Local Time:
    2:46 AM
    That's fair. But certainly you get aroused in it, especially after a prolonged lock-down. How does an attempted erection feel in it?

5. Doczilla421

Doczilla421 Long term member

Firefighter
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    Tight.

Danny15 likes this.
  6. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  7. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
  8. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    PW: cuckold

;)

9. whizz

whizz Junior Member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:46 AM
    I have a VERY small/thin cock when soft. I am at a 18mm ring, if I go to 17mm it cuts off circulation and I get a massive edema in the head. Not all people are built the same way :)

10. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    FetishTools likes this.
  11. FetishTools

FetishTools Manufacturer

Switzerland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    That is a pain.

12. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I just noticed this. This makes more sense to me than the way Mature Metal did it. The MM oval ring that I tried was set up differently – wider horizontally, like a chicken egg laying on its side.

13. Bertdido

Bertdido Member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It shure is. And I doubt if the Lori would be a solution. But it’s to expensive to “give it a try”

14. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Oops, what I meant was no room inside the cage. I can get a finger underneath the base ring, but not inside the back of the cage. The diameter of the cage does not leave any extra room.

Danny15 likes this.
  15. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Well, I just tried a little test. I substituted a properly-sized rubber O-ring for the retaining ring, fastened it to the bottom of the Mature Metal Jailbird cage with a small rubber band. That took a while, O-ring and cage had to be installed first — there is no way I could possibly get into the ring if it was installed in the cage first. After a good deal of fiddling around, I was able to tie the O-ring to the vertical bars of the cage, just in front of the horizontal bar near the front of the cage (to allow a little bit of play for growing/shrinking, but restrict slipping backward.

Guess what, it worked. I tried pulling out, and even soaped up in the shower, the downward/backward pressure of the O-ring prevented pulling out. One exception: the rubber band that I tied off with stretched so much that I think I could have pulled back far enough to get a hold of the O-ring pull out of it. Obviously, that won't be the case with a real retainer ring locked to the bottom of the cage.

I plan to try again, fastening the O-ring with string, to eliminate the stretching. And I may try attaching the O-ring with a plastic lock or security seal, although that might cause an uncomfortable rubbing. We'll see. Anyway, the result I'm seeing is very promising. I'm more convinced that a clamshell design with the top of the cage limiting access to the retainer ring can really provide security and still be reasonably easy to install.

16. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    I just tried a little zip tie and a cable-type security seal, but threading them through the retainer ring and the bottom of the cage was difficult, with the loose skin getting in the way. It seemed likely that they would be uncomfortable, so I used plain string. Locked and tied in snug and comfortable now. Will test the pullout prevention later.

17. CuriousChaste

CuriousChaste Member

Local Time:
    I recieved my Lori 2A earlier this week. I was a little concerned with the size and fit seeing all the comments in here about the sizing problems. After a long wait, it's been on for 4 days without any issue. The retainer ring is far more comfortable than I thought. I was worried it would be a constant rub point and chafe. But so far so good.

I've tried to pull out a few times. Soapy and not. Both seem rather difficult. I'm sure soapy, I could back out, as it's really slippery. But there would be no way for me to get back into the ring without the key.

All in all, I'm really happy with the new cage. Let's see how I feel about it in a months time...lol

Headtrip and lokdnsteel like this.
  18. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    It works for me. I can't pull out, soapy or not. The ring stays on and clamps down when I try to pull out. Maybe, with the Jailbird's relatively open access through the top of the cage, I could use some sort of tool to hook under the top of the ring and then pull out. It would not be easy, but is probably possible. That's why I want to order a Lori's clamshell design with a solid or very densely barred top, to prevent access to the top of the ring.

Even if I got out, I can't imagine getting back in through the little retainer ring with the cage still locked in one piece. But I'd rather not be able to get out at all.

PorkChamber likes this.
  19. epsi-trepsi

Local Time:
    I think you can get back in with the sock method

20. SSBITCH

SSBITCH Active member

Local Time:
    I finally have mine sized correctly. I pulled and pulled I was able to get out of the retaining ring. I was hesitant to go any smaller with the ring to ensure circulation. I put my ring in a vice, and made it slightly oval, so that when the ring hinges back, it puts more pressure on top of the penis. Pulling out now is completely impossible, the ring chomps done securely. Top of my cage is solid, with only small openings in sides for ventilation and cleaning in the shower. Access from the back pretty difficult. Really do not think sock method would work either. Sorta of a houdni act getting the thing on when unlocked.

sissydavenport and hardbodysub like this.
  21. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Highly unlikely. I need the stocking method just to get into the cage. Getting into a retainer ring of even smaller diameter, inside the cage, a ring that can pivot forward and backward as you try to pull into it — I doubt it.

rhodry04 likes this.
  22. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Clever. I hadn't thought of changing the shape of the retaining ring.

23. sb_andycb

sb_andycb Member

San Diego, CA
    Local Time:
    12:46 AM
    I just sent in my order to Ms. Lori for a 2a. Excited and a bit apprehensive at the same time!

I wanted to say thank you so much to all the positive contributors to this thread! Your experiences, reviews, trials and tribulations have really helped us get our order figured out. Your willingness to share your insights is truly helpful.

Like all of you, I want to try to get a device that doesn't have to "go back to the shop" for adjustments and changes. (But I realize that is just the reality when dealing with a custom piece, and I'm more than willing to do so to achieve the best, most comfortable and secure fit possible.) We have been taking measurements over the past few days and making sure we're as close as possible to being correct. I mocked up different sizes of inner rings from heavy gauge wire and have been testing them continually to achieve the smallest size that does not inhibit blood flow and/or peeing and I'm pretty sure I've got it figured out. I've been wearing it inside my current cage for the past few days and so far all is well.

My one lingering concern is getting the base ring size correct. I'm currently wearing a device that has a 1-9/16" base ring, which for me has been the perfect size. I still experience some discomfort with night time erections, but otherwise it's a good fit. The troubling thing is that we've done many measurements and always they come out bigger than the size I'm currently in. I finally settled on ordering an oval shaped ring in 1-5/8". I hope it works! And honestly, they're so busy with orders that I've got plenty of time to continue measuring and testing before my build even starts, so I should have time to change it if necessary. Ms. Lori said they're currently at 120 day turn around time.

The part that has been the most heartwarming to me is my beautiful wife's renewed interest. She has been actively participating in picking out the device, the style, making sure measurements are right, and most importantly communicating with me that taking this step to a more secure and custom device will change our dynamic. She wants to take this from the realm of "sex-play" to daily lifestyle. In the past, she's been what I would call a (more than) willing participant in what is largely my kink. Don't get me wrong, she's an awesome Mistress, and has taken classes from a pro-domme and read many, many books on keyholding, FLR's, etc. Trust me when I say that she knows what she's doing! But there is a deeper sense of commitment from both of us revolving around the ordering of a "real" chastity device. I hope we're not setting our expectations too high, but judging by what the majority of you have reported with the 2a and the anti-pullout ring, I think not.

Anyway, thanks again to all of you responding to this thread!

lokdnsteel and hardbodysub like this.
  24. lokdnsteel

lokdnsteel Long term member

Supervisor
    FLORIDA, USA
    Local Time:
    11:46 PM
    Update: After receiving my new custom Lori with retainer anti pullout ring back in late February, I decided after wearing it on/off a few days that I had messed up on one key measurement. The gap was too tight causing some mild discomfort. Since I have what’s described as a “high and tight” ball sac, I didn’t allow for enough room between the bottom portion of the cage and testie ring. So... sent it back to Ms Lori with detailed repair info to widen the gap. After a turnaround time of a few weeks, got the device back and now wearing full time. Also had a hot little lead tethering ring installed for control purposes:) Now I can report the device is about as perfect as it’s going to get. Very comfortable, no issues. The retainer ring, sized correctly, absolutely prevents pullout from the cage. Highly recommended!! A4EDD977-6682-4728-85A6-CB47FDA20F26.jpeg A4306EA4-01C4-4292-92BD-C6D820E8F6C8.jpeg

iambad, rhodry04, durango_o and 2 others like this.
  25. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Great news, and great pics! Congrats and thank you for the updates. This looks like a winner!

lokdnsteel likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice