In My Wife's Service

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by sesla4ra, Jun 26, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    7:23 PM
    This has been a fabulous thread to read given how much time passes and how far you have come with your Wife. I am at the start of my journey, just eight months in, and my Wife is becoming more assertive each time we play. Penetrative sex with her is now a once every six or so weeks event where before it would be several times a month. Our usual activity is now me licking her bottom and then her turning over to be brought to an orgasm by me licking her pussy. Orgasms for me have slowly become less and less regular but in return I have been given a sexy, assertive and adventurous Wife. I love it!

I shall certainly look forward to reading updates from you in the future.

sesla4ra and manintyres like this.
  2. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:38 AM
    Jasmic68: Thanks for your kind words. I hope to be posting more soon. I am now following you on Tumblr and will be watching for your posts in Chastity Mansion. Sesla

Jasmic68 likes this.
  3. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am away from home for a few weeks at the moment so my Tumblr posts will be posted less often. I do enjoy writing for my Tumblr in a different way to my long winded confused ramblings in the Mansion!

4. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10. Changes Due to Long-Term Chastity

I thought readers might be interested in hearing about some changes that may occur after several years of wearing a chastity device. I have worn some sort of device for over six years. I have worn a custom-made stainless steel device more or less full time for the past five years.

Scrotal stretching: When my wife and I first began experimenting with chastity, my testicles hung fairly high and close to my body. As a result, it was difficult for me to get used to wearing a scrotal ring, and nocturnal erections were very painful. Over time, my scrotum has stretched considerably. Soon after I switched to a well-fitting metal device, I was much more comfortable and nocturnal erections no longer hurt. Although my device keeps the girth of my penis from expanding, it does not prevent me from experiencing erections. As my penis lengthens, it pushes my cage away from my body, pulling the scrotal ring along with it. My testicles have no choice but to follow, and over time, this has stretched my scrotum. Now I am fairly low hung and comfortable.

Once a couple years ago, my wife removed my device to shave my genitals. When she was finished, she instructed me to clean myself up by taking a shower before she reinstalled the device. While I was toweling myself off after standing in hot water for a few minutes, I was alarmed to see that my scrotum was hanging a good three-quarters of an inch or more below the bottom of my testicles! I thought my genitals looked absolutely grotesque, and I freaked out for a couple minutes. But I soon realized that I did not need to be concerned about what my genitals look like without my chastity device. The reality is that I will be wearing my device for a long, long time, and what is more important is what my genitals look like while I am wearing the device. And I actually look a lot better in the device with a larger scrotal sac. Ultimately, I need to be concerned with what pleases my wife, and she prefers that I always wear the device.

Penis size: I always had read that prolonged chastity would lead to a reduction in the size of one’s penis. That has not been the case with me as my flaccid penis is now longer and thicker than it used to be. I think this must be related to the workout my penis receives every time it struggles against its cage during nocturnal erections and teasing sessions. But it really does not matter. Once again, what my wife wants is what is important. Even if wearing a chastity device would reduce the size of my penis, I should be happy with that as long as my wife prefers that I wear the device. Because my penis is almost always in a cage, and it is only very rarely used for my wife’s pleasure, why should either of us care how large my penis is during the few minutes it is occasionally let out of its cage?

Erections: I am allowed out of my chastity device on those days I ride my bicycle to work or my wife and I are traveling. Despite those releases, I never get an erection except when I am in my device or my wife has me out and is playing with me. Even when she is playing with me, I have found it increasingly difficult to get very hard. The last time my wife rode my penis to an orgasm, it barely got hard enough to be functional. I attribute my general inability to achieve an erection outside my device to several years of conditioning during which I began to associate sexual arousal with being caged and teased from outside the cage. I attribute my inability to get very hard when my wife has me out for play to how harshly she treats my penis when it is out. She only plays with me after she has given my genitals a shave. When she first started shaving me, my penis would spring to attention the minute she started touching it. However, after she shaves my testicles, she will rub shaving gel into my penis and drag the razor blade up and down it until every last bit of the gel has been scraped off. Then she will dry me off quite roughly with a towel before rubbing an alcohol-based aftershave into my genitals. By the time she starts masturbating me or climbs on top of me, my raw penis is on fire, and I wince with every stroke or plunge. No wonder my penis has trouble getting hard because it feels safer inside its cage. In effect, my wife has been conditioning me to associate penile sex with pain and chastity with pleasure.

By the way, I recently have stepped up my attempts to ride my bike while wearing my chastity device, and I am having some success. During the past five days, I have ridden almost 75 miles while wearing my device. My wife seems annoyed with me whenever I ask her to reinstall the device before bed, and I still find it humiliating to have to present my penis to her in order to have it reinserted into its cage. With frequent releases, the chastity experience is also substantially diminished. At dinner tonight, I asked my wife if she had noticed that I was trying to ride my bike more often without having my device removed. She said that she had noticed and appreciated it because she hates having to reinstall the device.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  5. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    I am experiencing the scrotal stretching just like you describe. After just 8 months my testicles hang much lower than they did before. I think this has happened partly for the reason you describe, because of the way that contained erections push the device away from my body, but also due to how I used to have to pull my scrotum through the ring of my device to make it comfortable.

I still experience the very occasional tightening of my balls but it is never as tight as it used to be. I found it difficult to get a device to fit when I first started and a cb6ks knock if I had even cut into me because if how tight my balls are. I would probably be able to wear a real CB series device but I like my Holy Trainer because of the ring shape. I do need to buy a smaller ring Hugh due to the stretching. As for the way they look my Wife thinks my testicles are funny and it gives her something to pull on when she is teasing me. I am not into ball busting but I do love the sensations I get when she stretches them.

sesla4ra likes this.
  6. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Jasmic68: Everything you say sounds very familiar, but I think you probably will experience some additional stretching for a while. When my wife and I first started experimenting with chastity, she threw out a drawer full of my briefs and replaced them with boxers in an effort to get gravity to help stretch me out. Also, on a nightly basis, she would grasp the base of my testicles firmly with her hands and give me two or three big, hard pulls. I am not sure how effective those measures were, but she sure seemed to enjoy trying to help! There is no need for any of that now. If she pulls on my testicles, it is strictly for fun. Meanwhile, I am glad she saved a couple pairs of my briefs because I sometimes wear them to keep my equipment from falling out while I am bicycling around the neighborhood in shorts. I also have purchased two athletic supporters after having not worn one since high school gym class. The black ones are pretty sexy compared to the beige ones back in school, and I probably need support a lot more now than I did then! Sesla

7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    :eek:

:p:p:p:p

8. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    11. A Scrotum Built for Bicycling

I just passed an important personal milestone of sorts. This morning, I bicycled 30 miles while wearing my metal chastity device. That brought my total for the last six days to over 100 miles. Now, I no longer anticipate needing to ask my wife to remove my device when I go cycling. And I suddenly have confidence that I will soon be able to meet my cycling goals while wearing the device on a continuous basis. This summer, I would like to ride up to 140-150 miles per week, and I must be able to ride 26 miles a day to commute to work and back.

I was an avid cyclist for several years before I started wearing a chastity device, and my riding has always been at odds with wearing a device 24/7. Although in winter I could comfortably wear my device while riding a stationary bike or trainer, I never could ride much more than 5-10 miles outdoors without painful burning or pinching. Although my wife has always been very generous about removing my device when I cycle, the situation has never been very satisfactory. She has never enjoyed having to remove and reinstall the device, and I always found it a bit humiliating to have to present my penis to her so she could place it in one of my daughter’s old socks and pull it back into its cage. Most importantly, it is difficult to fully appreciate the experience of chastity when my penis is free for several hours four or five days a week. Even though I have always been required to wear my device overnight, that feeling is nothing like the one I experience while wearing it continuously for several weeks.

During the past two summers, I tried increasing how far I could ride while wearing my device, but my progress was fairly minimal. This year, I got started a little earlier, and I concentrated on taking a lot of 5-mile rides and then a lot of 10-mile rides before working my way up to a lot of 15-mile rides. Suddenly, I was able to take 15-mile rides several days in a row before riding 30 miles today. Everyone has seen the bumper sticker that says, “It takes leather balls to play rugby.” No, it takes leather balls to cycle while wearing a steel scrotal ring and penis cage.

Sesla

Rectrix likes this.
  9. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What a difference a day makes. I awoke this morning realizing that I had no idea of when I will be released from my chastity device now that I can no longer request a daytime release for riding my bicycle. I haven’t experienced that feeling for months. I may not have been released every day, but I always knew I would be released for a few hours here and there for cycling, even in winter.

Last night, my wife and I engaged in an extended make-out session, but she didn’t give my genitals as much as a touch. Daybreak found me quite horny, with my penis pressing firmly against the inside of its cage. I tried providing myself a little stimulation by pressing my cage and balls up against my wife’s soft behind, and I was hoping she might be willing to play a while before starting her day. However, those hopes were dashed when she informed me that she had something she wanted to get done before leaving for her morning yoga class. I walked frustrated and naked into the kitchen to start breakfast. My penis was dripping, and there was precum sticking to my leg. Chastity with no planned release is profoundly different than chastity with occasional releases.

Sesla

Rectrix likes this.
  10. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 AM
    Hello Sesla.
    "Profoundly different" is putting it quite mildly. ESPECIALLY when she ceases to touch your penis or balls...perpetually. Welcome to my life.
    You may soon find your main sources of pleasure to be at her service however she deems fit, the privelage of helping to produce her orgasms or witness them while she masturbates or the helpless feeling of your locked dripping, penis soaking your underwear pressed against her rump as you drift off in frustration. Perhaps if you are lucky or unlucky depending upon how you view it, she will indulge or exploit dark, repressed fetishes and fantasies within you which you may have shared with her and have you so hard up for physical pleasure that you begin to play with anal plugs and dildos with ever increasing frequency and find yourself touching your nipples whenever you get the chance. You may even grow to CRAVE these things as I do. Wait until your first anal orgasm...addictive. Perhaps some light crossdressing and foot worship to go along with it all? Maybe even the seed planted within you will spawn bi-curious/homosexual fantasies? "Profoundly different" is truly, truly an understatement. I have been feeling poorly the last few days and disengaged and these deliciously toxic, erotic, dark thoughts have become so strong within me that I had a nocturnal emission during a disturbing but very hot erotic dream last evening and awakened even hornier, more frustrated and feeling even more out of my own control. I lamented the invasion of my dreams as Itold my Wife/Mistress/Keyholder and I got a simple pat on my rump and a simple "Good!" with a sweet smile. I say again..."profoundly different".

Be ready, it comes like a thief in the night, and once it gets you....

allaboutHer

Rectrix and sesla4ra like this.
  11. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 PM
    Dear @Kelli Chastity Mansion search facility can doubtless assist in providing you with an answer to your question.

http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?search/3319089/&q=prince+albert+piercing&o=date

ChasteHubby2015 likes this.
  12. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    allaboutHer:

I don’t think I am on the same trajectory as you although there may be some commonalities. My wife isn’t particularly kinky or dominant. She seems to genuinely enjoy tormenting my testicles though, and I can’t see her wanting to stop that. On the other hand, she has never enjoyed playing with my penis, and she would just as soon lock it up and forget it. Before we started chastity play, she used to stroke my penis just short of an orgasm almost every night just before we went to sleep. She says she did that just to please me, and she resented it. I can see now that we were already moving away from sexual intercourse, and she thought she had to play with my penis as compensation for that. Chastity was the perfect solution for her—she no longer needed to engage in intercourse or pay tribute to my penis. Now that it is caged, she never touches it except when she occasionally lets it out for a little play, and that has become more and more infrequent. Given I no longer need my device removed for cycling, I expect her to continue increasing the time between other releases. In fact, it wouldn’t surprise me if she quits releasing me altogether. She probably sees no purpose in either of us having access to my penis. Lately, whenever she thinks my balls need emptying, she doesn’t go to the trouble of releasing me. She simply milks my testicles until I have a ruined orgasm. She acts as though she is doing me a favor, but a ruined orgasm inside a cage certainly doesn’t compare to intercourse, a blow job, or even a lousy hand job. So, yes, I can easily imagine that we are quickly approaching the point after which my device is no longer removed—permanent chastity, I guess.

Sesla

13. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello Sesla.
    No, none of us are on the same trajectory but the description of your journey does seem to be following a similar template and the destination we all end up is frequently the same. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is very reserved and not particularly kinky or dominant...like many of our
    women, I think she felt "obligated" to have intercourse, perform oral, receive oral and do it X number of times to keep up with societal norms/expectations. This lifestyle has given her a 'get out of jail free' card to grow into the sexual being which is more natural for her. As her comfort level has increased she has become more dominant (she is a control freak out of the budoir and used to being the boss in the work world) and I think any shame or discomfort she felt about her inner sexuality is slowly abating and she is enjoying things 'her way' knowing she is not making me unhappy and ready to call for a divorce or to find satisfaction elsewhere. Although reserved, she very much likes being in control...and with her, much of the thrill of the control comes from making me so transparent that I find myself unable to resist sharing my darkest, dirtiest sexual thoughts and fantasies with her...in turn I believe she delights in exploiting these things to modify, control and train my behavior in and out of the bedroom. To the world we look and live like everyone else meeting societal mores and expectations BUT as someone with my knowledge, if I saw a couple like us I would definitely know there is something different going on behind closed doors. Anyway, feel lucky that you he your testicles rubbed and milked...for now. ...and I will keep my eye out for you when you arrive at the destination where many of us already are!

Thank you for sharing your journey and keep on sharing!

allaboutHer

Rectrix and sesla4ra like this.
  14. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    allaboutHer:

Thanks for your feedback and input. Much of what you just said is meaningful to me. I was just reflecting on how much I learned about my relationship with my wife when I was responding to your earlier comments. I think I will have more to say tomorrow.

Sesla

15. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12. Reflections on the Progression of Events Leading to a Life Sentence of Solitary Confinement

I have perhaps learned more about my relationship with my wife during this past week than during the rest of my six years in chastity. First, now that I will no longer be released for bicycling, I have come to realize how seldom I have actually been released for other purposes during the past year or so. Frequent daytime releases for cycling were obscuring the fact that I haven’t been released for play much at all. Second, in responding to allaboutHer’s post earlier this week (#61), I had an epiphany while describing our sexual history over the past several years. I can clearly see a progression of which I was previously unaware. I don’t know if my wife’s actions were part of a conscious plan or not, but if they weren’t, she must have at least understood what she was doing on an intuitive level. Even before we started our experiments with chastity, she had begun to move us away from a male-dominated sexuality centered on the penis to a female-dominated sexuality in which the penis plays no role. The logical extension of this progression would seem to be permanent chastity and a complete denial of the penis. (Wow, this is starting to sound Freudian!)

She began by moving us away from male-dominated sexual intercourse. We started having intercourse less frequently, and when we did, she was the one on top and in control. Eventually, we quit having much intercourse at all, and she seemed to be compensating me for that concession by playing more and more with my penis. As she did, she started teaching me that she could provide me greater pleasure if I delayed and denied my orgasms so I could last longer and perform more often. At some point, I found myself trying to please her by mastering the lessons she was giving me. I remember on several occasions, going into the bathroom after successfully resisting her attempts to make me ejaculate. As I walked away from the bed, I was grinning from ear to ear about the stud I had become, capable of finishing sex while still sporting a huge erection. (Talk about male hubris.)

After several months of orgasm denial, the natural next step was chastity play. Although I was the one who suggested experimenting with chastity, she was eagerly receptive to the idea, and before we had gained much experience with a CB-6000, she was urging me to purchase a secure Lori’s stainless steel device. (What a schmuck. I didn’t realize it then, but she was playing me like a violin.)

Shortly after we acquired a well-fitting steel device, I was wearing it 24/7 except when on my bike. Initially, she would release me once a month for a genital shave and some play. Usually after the shave, she would play with my penis until I ejaculated or, less frequently, she would replace my scrotal ring, mount me, and order me to lie still while she fucked me. With each session, her treatment of my penis grew harsher. I have described that treatment in earlier posts. Suffice it to say that both masturbation and intercourse became increasingly painful for me, and eventually I began having trouble achieving an adequate erection. After all, if my penis can no longer serve its purpose, nothing is lost by locking it up.

From her perspective, she was eliminating unwanted intercourse and penis play from our sexual repertoire. On the other hand, she would sensuously stroke my testicles while I licked her pussy or asshole. As thickheaded as I may be, I realized even then that she was eroticizing those activities by conditioning me to associate them with my own pleasure. Nowadays, I am genuinely disappointed when she isn’t in the mood to be serviced.

It is a little difficult for me to believe my wife is as devious as a thoughtful review of events suggests. However, it seems her actions, even before we began experimenting with chastity, have been consistent with an overall plan of moving us from frequent sexual intercourse to permanent chastity. Of course, I’m not sure she is interesting in keeping me locked up forever, but with no further need to release me for cycling, she now has her first meaningful opportunity to pursue that option. I don’t know when my next release may be, but I am actually hoping she might let me out this weekend to thank me for finally being able to ride my bike without taking off my device. Beyond that, I expect I will be released once or twice within the next few months, but I think I can probably count on an end to my releases before long. After all, the easiest solution for her is to lock up my penis and forget it exists, and I suspect that is where we are headed.

Should I mourn the past or celebrate the future?

Sesla

Rectrix likes this.
  16. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Celebrate, and let us all celebrate with you!

Most of the time I completely agree with you, when my Wife isn't in the mood I am disappointed. But I realise this is because I am replacing my sexual gratification with her own. I cannot force my needs onto her. There are times, like this evening, where she actually uses her denial of my access to pleasuring her as a powerful demonstration of her hold over me. She worked me up to the point where I was begging to be allowed to pleasure her and was told no. Her strength is so much more than mine, I would never be able to say no.

I really enjoyed reading this evaluation of your Wife's manipulation of your sexuality. It mirrors much of what is happening to me, with my Wife recentering my focus not on my penis but on my bottom. It has only taken her 8 months, in fact probably only half that, as for the first few months of our move to a male chastity relationship not much happened. It makes me also wonder where are we headed?

sesla4ra likes this.
  17. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A Brief Update

Over drinks before dinner last night, I reported to my wife on the progress I have made in riding my bike while wearing my device. It was ten days ago when I had my last release for cycling, and I have ridden over 187 miles since then. She didn’t give me much of a response. She simply said that she didn’t enjoy having to reinstall my device whenever I wanted to ride, and she will appreciate not having to do that anymore. Later in bed, we made out for quite a while before she used her fingernails to give my testicles an extended massage. It felt surprisingly good despite the wear and tear on my scrotum from nine straight days of riding.

However, this morning I was quite sore, and my testicles were pulled up tight against the ring of my device. I haven’t felt that much discomfort since I was learning to adjust to my first device six years ago. Nonetheless, we had a pretty intense session before getting out of bed. I spent a lot of time licking her pussy while she attacked my balls. They felt like they were on fire, and I kept pulling away from her, but she was relentless. I didn’t think I was going to be able to give her an orgasm because she seemed more interested in torturing my balls than in getting into the relaxed frame of mind she usually needs to climax. I finally jumped off the bed and onto the floor, where she couldn’t reach my balls. I resumed my ministrations while kneeling in front of her pussy. She eventually had an explosive orgasm, after which she said, “Thank you,” and we cuddled for a few minutes. We’ll see how the rest of the weekend goes. If she chooses to release me, it will probably be Sunday afternoon. Meanwhile, she seems to be enjoying having me caged a bit more than usual. My subjective estimate of the probability of a release has been reduced.

18. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    13. March 2017 Update

I have been meaning to post an update for several months, but I have been unusually busy at work. Here is a summary of what has been happening since my last post on July 9, 2016. There have been some major developments.

A Special Treat

At the time of my last post, I was speculating about whether my wife might reward me with some sort of favor for having gotten to the point where she no longer needed to remove my chastity device every time I wanted to ride my bicycle. She was always willing to remove the device before a ride, but she made it clear that having to remove and reinstall it was never anything she enjoyed. After I wrote the post, I pretty much decided I shouldn’t expect a reward for something she might have thought I should have accomplished much sooner.

However, the very next afternoon, she instructed me to go upstairs to our bedroom, remove my clothes, and lie on the bed. She then let me out of my device and proceeded to give me a fantastic blow job. Not only did she bring me to an orgasm in her mouth, but she swallowed my ejaculation. I couldn’t remember how many years it had been since she had done something like that for me.

It seemed she was pulling out all the stops to provide me an enjoyable and memorable experience, and that is exactly what worried me. Somehow I got the feeling that I might have experienced the last blow job I would ever receive. Years ago, I had read a post written by someone whose wife had offered him a slave contract. In exchange for signing the contract, he would receive a blow job, but he was warned that it was the last one he would ever receive. Now that my wife no longer needed to remove my device on a regular basis, I suspected she might have similar plans for me. Several months later, it seems my suspicions were justified.

Fighting While in Chastity

On August 22, one of my testicles accidentally popped out of my scrotal ring while I was riding my bike to work. I think I must have hit a bump while sitting on the saddle wrong. In any case, once I got to the office I had no choice but to remove the device by painfully pulling my other testicle out through the gap between the ring and my penis cage.

At the time, the two of us were under a lot of stress due to some major home repairs, and that afternoon we had a bad argument. When it was time for bed, I was still angry and not ready to submit to her. Neither of us was feeling very affectionate, so I figured it wouldn’t matter if I went to bed without asking her to lock me back up. We continued to bicker off and on for several days, and I never confessed to her that I wasn’t wearing the device. Later, she told me she had noticed on the second night.

The longer I went without wearing the device, the harder it was for me to ask her to reinstall it. Finally, after what I thought had been two weeks, we had a good talk about things, and she suggested it might be best for me if she reinstalled the device. Once my genitals were safely secured, she informed me that I would be disciplined for six weeks for going without the device. My punishment would consist of her refusing to touch my genitals during that period.

I was shocked. First, she told me that I had gone three weeks without wearing the device. I must have lost track of time because I swore to her that it had only been two weeks, but when I later checked a calendar, I realized she was right. Second, she was doubling my punishment period because this wasn’t the first time I hadn’t surrendered to her immediately after being out of the device. It had happened a couple times right after big air trips, and I had been punished one day for each day I hadn’t worn the device. This time, she locked me back up on September 13, and I couldn’t expect her to touch me again until October 25. That may not sound like much of a punishment, but it is when you wear a chastity device and the only sexual stimulation you receive is when your wife plays with your testicles.

Although I was disappointed with the punishment, it was incredibly erotic to know I was going to be locked up for 42 days straight after experiencing three weeks of complete freedom. I went to sleep the next few nights very turned on, and in the mornings I would awake in pain as my penis struggled to become erect inside its cage and my scrotal ring was pulled up hard against the back of my swollen testicles. I don’t remember feeling so uncomfortable in the morning since the first few weeks after we began experimenting with chastity several years ago. I experienced a second wave of eroticism and morning discomfort six weeks later when my wife resumed playing with my testicles at night. During those periods, my penis worked extremely hard to get erect. In addition to the ring cutting into my testicles, I was keenly aware of pressure along the circumference of my penis as it pressed up hard against the inside of its cage.

But I was in for another shock. Once I was no longer “under sanctions” as my wife puts it, I asked her when I might expect to be released again. Her response was, “I wouldn’t worry about it if I were you. It won’t be anytime soon.”

An Indefinite Lockup

Which brings me to the current state of affairs. In brief, my wife hasn’t released me since she locked me up on September 13. As I write this on March 14, I have now been locked up in my cage for over six months, and I have no idea of when I will be released, if ever.

In the past, I wore my chastity device more or less all the time, but I was frequently released for bicycling, and she occasionally released me so she could shave my genitals and play with my penis. The longest I went between releases was probably three or four weeks. In comparison, I now haven’t been able to touch or even see my penis in over six months.

When my wife was still occasionally playing with my penis, my releases were always on Sunday afternoons. Now Sunday afternoons are reserved for me to service her. I perform cunnilingus on her while she plays with my testicles. Once I bring her to an orgasm, she rolls onto her side and I begin applying my tongue to her anus. When she finally tires of my attention, she will bring me right up to the edge of an orgasm before signaling the session is over. She also continues to play with me most nights before we sleep.

Since my September lockup, her treatment of my testicles has gotten even rougher. She usually doesn’t spend very much time gently stroking them. Instead, she pulls on them harder and sinks her fingernails deeper into my skin than ever before. When she reaches down with both hands, I know I am about to be put through a major workout. Some mornings, the skin around the back of my scrotal ring still burns from the treatment I received the night before. Although I sometimes jerk around and wince in pain while she is tormenting me, I’m always disappointed when she quits. I prefer rough treatment to being ignored sexually.

I have spent some time wondering why she appears to enjoy treating me so roughly when it seems so contrary to her nature. I don’t know if the rough play provides some sort of catharsis for her or if it serves as a means for achieving revenge for the frustrations and irritations I cause her. Perhaps she simply enjoys the control she experiences while I am grunting and struggling to pull away from her grasp. It has also occurred to me that she treats me roughly because she has learned from several years of experience that my genitals respond best to that kind of treatment. For one thing, the risk of an unintended orgasm seems to be considerably lower when the play is rough. In any case, she has become very skilled at playing with me for extended periods without causing an orgasm. If she gives me an orgasm, it is by design—there are no accidents.

During the past six months, she has given me four orgasms, and all four were ruined. Indeed, she has become an expert at producing ruined orgasms. She works me over until I am in an unstoppable frenzy, and then she pulls her hand away from my balls the exact moment before I begin to ejaculate—leaving my penis to twitch and spurt away from inside its steel cage. I don’t know if she has read anything about how unsatisfying and frustrating a ruined orgasm is for a man or if she actually thinks she is rewarding me with a pleasurable experience. I suspect she thinks of them as simply a way of emptying my balls without much concern for my pleasure.

My most memorable recent orgasm occurred on New Year’s Eve. When we went to bed after welcoming the new year, she treated my testicles rougher than usual. Using both hands, she dug her nails deep into my scrotum and pulled on my testicles so hard I thought she was trying to rip them off. When I ejaculated, it went all over the sheets and her nightgown, but it was ruined! I didn’t know if I should interpret the orgasm as a New Year’s gift or as an assertion of her control.

What the Future Holds

My wife generally discourages discussions about chastity. If I ask her a question, she usually is coy about answering unless it serves a purpose for her. Often her answer is simply, “You’ll just have to wait and see.” So I don’t know what she has in mind for me right now. I don’t know if my current lockup will be permanent or if she will begin letting me out occasionally once I have completed some undisclosed sentence for my infractions last fall. Perhaps she decided on a disproportionately harsh sentence to ensure I will never again challenge her authority or my status. Actually, she probably will be doing me a big favor if she convinces me to quit questioning my predicament and learn to accept it.

I would have never expected her to keep me locked up for over six months, but I now have to consider the possibility that she is planning on keeping me locked up for a lot longer, perhaps for a year or more. After all, she told me a release wouldn’t occur “anytime soon” after I had already been locked up for 42 days. She might even be planning on keeping me locked up permanently if she no longer sees a reason to release me. I don’t need to be released to bicycle anymore, and I have been able to wear my device for an extended period without having my genitals shaved. She may decide there is no need to release me as long as she can empty my balls by giving me an occasional ruined orgasm while I am still in my cage. I can’t help but think that the big blow job I received last summer was intended to serve as a wistful memory over a long period of chastity.

Epilogue

This past Sunday, my wife and I had our weekly Sunday afternoon session in bed. Because she had a cold, there was no kissing. Instead, we caressed each other’s back and buttocks for a while before I went to work on worshipping her pussy, ass, and feet and she began playing with my testicles. As usual, there was a moment when I thought I was going to ejaculate, but she backed off and slowed things down for a while. Eventually, it is as if a switch has been turned off, and she can play with me as long as she likes without the threat of an unintended orgasm.

Once she was satisfied, we lay cuddling for a few minutes. My “reward” came later in the evening during a particularly rough session before we went to sleep. She pulled hard on my testicles with both hands while sinking her fingernails deep into my flesh. Of course, I didn’t expect an orgasm, and I wasn’t given one. Once she was through with me, she rolled me over to drift asleep while contemplating the state of the swollen genitals bound in steel beneath between my legs.

After our afternoon session, I was extremely frustrated. Once again, I found myself contemplating what I am giving up by wearing a chastity device and wondering if I am a fool for letting her keep me in chastity. While we were cuddling, the tenderness and intimacy of the moment gave me the courage to ask her about her commitment to keeping me locked up.
    “Are you sure we need to keep doing this?” I asked.

“Yes,” she answered confidently and without hesitation.

“Why?” I pressed.

“This is the best sex I have ever had,” came her response.

19. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    Thanks for the update. It sounds like she really is enjoying being in control.

sesla4ra likes this.
  20. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    That's very intense.

My wife said something the other day that your wife said in one of your an earlier posts.

"You had things the way you wanted for the first 30 years of our marriage, now I get what I want for the next 30 years."

There are many similarities in what we have been doing to what you have gone through.

21. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    3:38 PM
    A long, nice update. Thank you

sesla4ra likes this.
  22. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    14. Did I Shave My Balls for This?

Yesterday while my wife was at the gym, I decided to shave my pubic area. It has been almost a year since my wife quit shaving me, and I thought I would be more comfortable in my chastity device if hairs weren’t getting caught in it and the skin under my scrotal ring was smooth. I used the trimmer attachment on my electric razor to give myself a haircut, and I then used shaving crème and a five-blade cartridge razor to shave my entire pubic region, including my testicles.

It went much more smoothly than anticipated. I was able to shave under the scrotal ring by pulling the skin back and forth underneath it. The most difficult part was shaving my scrotum where it is pressed up against the base of my penis cage. Once I was finished, I slapped on some alcohol-based aftershave and took a shower. After the shower, I applied an aftershave lotion, and once I was dressed, I felt comfortable and refreshed. I found the experience mildly erotic.

When I slipped into bed last night, I was a little embarrassed and apprehensive about how my wife would react when she discovered I was hairless. I had also shaved my face before bed after sporting several days of stubble. When we kissed, she immediately expressed her approval of my smooth face. I was thinking, “Wait until you find out I also shaved my balls.” I didn’t think she would be unhappy with me, but I was prepared to explain myself in case she was. After all, I needed a shave badly, and she no longer seems interested in being the one to shave me.

What a disappointment. She reached down and started playing with my balls, and she didn’t say a thing! I began wondering what kind of mind game she was playing. This morning in bed, I asked her what she thought about my shaving myself, and she claimed she hadn’t even noticed! She reached down to check and said she must have been too tired last night for it to register with her. On a positive note, I was much more comfortable this morning when my penis attempted to get erect inside its cage and my scrotal ring was pressing hard against my scrotum.

After I posted an update on Tuesday, I decided I am going to approach my wife to see if she is willing to share what she might be thinking in terms of future releases. After all, it has been over six months since she last let me out of my cage, so she must understand that I am more than a little curious about when my next release might be. It has even occurred to me that she has been waiting all these months for me to ask and has concluded I’m not that interested in being released.

I plan on asking her right after our bedroom session this Sunday afternoon. That seems like a natural time to broach the topic. We have been getting along well lately, and I have been taking very good care of her needs. I will make sure to continue giving her plenty of attention the rest of the week, so she will have every reason to reward me on Sunday if she is so inclined. If she chooses to keep me locked up, it will serve as additional evidence that she is content with the status quo—keeping me locked up and occasionally emptying my testicles with a ruined orgasm while my penis remains in its cage. If she doesn’t release me on Sunday—and after more than six months, I have no real reason to expect that she will—I will ask her about when I might expect to be released. I’m getting tired of speculating.

This morning, she behaved like a perfect queen. When she awoke, my tongue went to work on her feet and then her anus. I spent about a half hour gently licking and rimming her until she signaled for me to stop. During this time, she never once touched me, and when I was finished, she didn’t utter so much as a “thank you.” That attitude doesn’t suggest that she feels any pressure to express her appreciation—or to release me anytime soon.

danijean001 and Chas4us2 like this.
  23. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    One thing I have learnt through all of this is that things that seem like the most obvious, the most important, they just pass my Mistress by without her appearing to even notice, but the little things, the little jobs I do or small comments I make, they have a huge impact.

Oh, and good luck with asking when your next release is. Elle has the attitude that it is for her to know and me to wonder about.

danijean001, sesla4ra and Chas4us2 like this.
  24. sesla4ra

sesla4ra Sesla

Professor
    Middle America
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    15. The Talk

I ended up asking my wife about her plans for me while we were in bed this morning—two days earlier than I had planned. I’m afraid I didn’t manage the conversation very well, and I’m not sure what I found out. Our little talk came up rather spontaneously after a fantastic session in bed.

We went right to sleep last night because my wife was exhausted. This morning, I waited patiently for her to awake, and I then massaged her body from her toes to her shoulders. I crawled under the blankets with a bottle of body lotion, and I began working it into her skin with my hands while I gently kissed her all over. I started with her feet and worked my way up. When I had finished her back and shoulders, I returned to her buttocks, and I continued to massage and kiss them until she signaled she was ready to end the session. All the time I was massaging her, she gently massaged my testicles. No sharp fingernails or hard yanks. Instead, she gently kneaded and tugged on them. It wasn’t always comfortable at first, but there was never any pain involved. With the workout she gave them, I was afraid they would be sore afterward, but they were fine. Her massage of my testicles was slow and gentle—and extremely relaxing—and my penis never attempted to get erect. The session lasted about an hour, and my penis continually leaked out onto the bed, but I never felt I would have an ejaculation or orgasm. By the time I returned to massage and kiss her buttocks, I was so relaxed I was practically in a stupor.

Afterward, while we cuddled, I asked her—again—whether she thought she really needed to continue keeping me locked up, and she answered with an enthusiastic “yes.” I then muttered that I was beginning to wonder if she was ever going to let me out of my cage. Her response was complete silence. So I reminded her that she hadn’t released me in over six months. She said it was because I have been “so grouchy” this winter. I probably should have pressed the point, but I moved on by asking her if she liked having my testicles freshly shaved. She said yes. I explained that she hadn’t shaved me for a long time and I had been much more comfortable the past couple mornings because I had shaved myself. She added that she thought I also would be more comfortable bicycling if my pubic area was kept clean. I asked her if she wanted me to continue shaving myself on a regular basis, and she agreed, adding that she may want to do it sometimes when she wants “to have some fun.”

So I don’t know what I learned. She hasn’t admitted that she wants to keep me locked up indefinitely, but she has clearly demonstrated that she is willing to keep me locked up for long periods of time if she doesn’t like my attitude. In addition, the primary responsibility for keeping me clean shaven has shifted to me.

Later that morning, the two of us bumped into each other in front of the coffee pot, and she gave me a kiss, and I put my arms around her. Once again, I asked her if she was sure that she thought she needed to keep my penis locked up, and she answered “yes” even more enthusiastically than before. I responded that I wouldn’t mind being locked up so much if she continued to massage my testicles like she did this morning. Chastity does provide some rewards.

The essential paradox of chastity is that for it to work, I have to be kept in a more-or-less constant state of sexual frustration so I desperately want to be released. While I am frustrated, I am willing to do almost anything to satisfy my wife’s needs. Of course, the better I serve her needs, the more she wants to reward me, but once she does, the bottom falls out. I lose interest in her and being caged. So she—and perhaps both of us—would be better off if she kept me locked up long term. But to keep me motivated, she can’t let me think she has locked me up and thrown away the key. Instead, she must offer me vague promises of future releases.ic she has crafted for us. At this point, all I know is that she has kept me locked up for over six months, and I think she may unlock me at some point. She hasn’t declared that she has plans to keep me locked up for a year or more—or forever—but neither has she promised me a specific release. I am still eager to see how our session Sunday afternoon goes, and I will continue to lavish attention on her between now and then. There is one problem though—no anilingus for now. She says I have already licked her raw.

Another thing recently crossed my mind. I have been keeping track of how long it has been since my wife last let me out of my cage beginning with my current lockup on September 13. I was only out before that because we had an argument after I had a minor mishap while on my bicycle. She had locked me up earlier on July 10 after giving me the big blow job. That was 250 days ago. Since then, I have spent 229 days locked up, and she has never really released me. In some ways, that earlier date may best represent her intentions. It was on July 10 that the key of my cage disappeared from view. Previously, my wife usually left the key out on her bedside table so it was readily available when I needed to be released. Since then, she has kept it hidden somewhere in her walk-in closet.

Chas4us2 likes this.
  25. Chas4us2

Chas4us2 Active member

New Jersey, USA
    Local Time:
    Sounds like your wife has you just where she wants you.

She is in total control of your penis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice