Ideas for maintaining chastity play while trying to procreate

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Kayleedrools, Sep 18, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kayleedrools

Kayleedrools New member

Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on how we can continue to incorporate chastity and fem superiority in our relationship while the wife and I are trying to have a child.

It’s kind of difficult because to have a kid we need to have sex frequently, but that is obviously the opposite of chastity play. Is there any kind of mental role playing scenario or different set of rules or reward system others have used to keep the male feeling beta. submissive, and chaste while having to have sex regularly for a period of time?

Slave to a Goddess and Mash2214 like this.
  2. steviepie

steviepie inferior and unworthy male

Manager
    the States
    Local Time:
    Actually you appear to be in an ideal situation.

Have him keep track of your cycle and monitor your body temperature to confirm when you ovulate.

When your time is right - unlock him and expect a months worth of semen.

Then relock promptly of course.

How beautiful is that?

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You are her stud. The purpose of your chastity is to be sure you don't waste her semen. You are to love her on command, and then be returned to your chastity to manufacture the next batch she will harvest.

Bratty Boi Chastened likes this.
  4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    You could suspend chastity during the few weeks of fertility and lock back up when during the non fertile time, she could also make it a challenge for you to conceive...every week she is not pregnant adds a month to lock up after she does conceive. That would certainly add some fire and hustle to love making. Humiliation and dirty talk would be a breeze, lack of being able to conceive writes its own material.

There is no reason she cannot exercise control while allowing you to orgasm. She can control where, when, how it happens. She can tie you up, use you how she pleases, keep you locked up between, or if you start to become less attentive, she could start adding punishment for after conception...that might add up.

Good luck

Unlucky likes this.
  5. corsac

corsac Long term member

Spokane, WA
    Local Time:
    10:16 AM
    The window of fertility is not very long. In everything my wife read said more than once a day during the 5 or so day window was a waste. That’s all we did and had success on the third month of trying. :)
    I did stay free mostly though because blood flow is important and I wear a tiny cage now. She didn’t want that to be an issue.
    Good luck!

Bratty Boi Chastened and Unlucky like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    6:16 PM
  7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste was very fertile! We were married in April and by June she was pregnant! Used to joke that the site of a cock was enough to get her pregnant! Not an issue now, those days are way behind us! Much more fun not having to worry! Actually that last statement is irrelevant as we haven't had PIV this year! Lots of orgasms for Mrs Chaste though!

corsac likes this.
  8. Joey love

Joey love Long term member

Local Time:
    Thankfully my was wife was very fertile and we had no problems conceiving
    Sadly my wife was very fertile and we had no problems conceiving
    2 times
    2 kids
    Would’ve like a few more practice runs

Chaste J. and corsac like this.
  9. Joey love

Local Time:
    How times are a-changin, procreation and chastity used to be polar opposites but now we are findings ways to get the best of both worlds

10. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:
    This is essentially what is going on with our marriage. We had a very hard time getting pregnant the first round (wife blames it on my masterbating) so this time she only unlocks me when she is ovulating and it is baby making time - we got pregnant the very first try. She's already stated she enjoyed this so much that this is life going forward. Originally her plan was to use this to stop me from masterbating all the time and help us get pregnant the 2nd time around , but she has since changed her mind and wants this to be our life from now on.

Unlucky and Rectrix like this.
  11. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    If there was any reason to use chastity this is definitely it. The twist though is you do need to have him ejaculate on a regular basis to ensure that all of the dead sperm are ejected from the body. So this could be a lot of fun, if one has a master/slave relationship, it seems this could be a bit of funishment applied. E.g. waste not want not i.e. if you believe the only place for semen is in the woman and not on the ground ... then if it can't go into the women, it should be consumed by the man. If corporal play is involved, then if semen didn't go into the women, and he spilled he should be punished.

Tease and denial could be a good thing to ensure maximum volume ....

12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You will never live this down, she will never forget.

tegelad likes this.
  13. tegelad

tegelad Class and sophistication in all things

High Tech Internet Architect
    Texas
    Local Time:
    What is worse is if she keeps mum .... the response is accruing karmic interest and it will blow up later ... God help you if she is a redhead .....

14. LockedPom

LockedPom Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    3:16 AM
    Probably best to ejaculate around 3 days before the expected window of opportunity to allow for “fresh” sperm. Can’t see why chastity (maybe drop the cage if blood flow/temp regulation issues are a concern) cannot be used in between baby making sessions and during the rest of the cycle. It is important to your partner keeps things sexy - nothing more of a turn off than a lady saying that we have to do it at precisely this time, in this position, etc.

15. salonslave

salonslave I play for a living and work for fun.

SW Louisiana, USA
    Local Time:
    11:16 AM
    There is a season . . . Turn, turn . . . There is a season, A time to be -
    Regardlessof your kinky self, now is the time to penetrate and ejaculate deeply within your wife.
    Get into a rythm and enjoy making a baby or 2 or 3. If you as a couple want this baby, fuck your brains out and keep it flowing. There will be time to play chastity games later. In fact, while she may not want you in her sometimes when she is pregnant, there will be times when she will want you. Get ready for the ride of your life! She will be demanding enough without bdsm. She is wired to test your limits while she is with child. When the baby arrives, tou will thereafter play second fiddle. Apparently that is the Divine plan.
    When she nurses, you will be (I was and I brlieve that’s how he system was designed.) the one to nurse when she is so full she is about to pop and the baby has not awakened yet. This milk is a gift! She will take care of you sexually when you relieve her pressure. Don’t fuck it up with chastity play! Believe me when I tell you, You will pay dearly for that sweet milk later in the game. When she desides (Only she can decide) to wean the baby she will suffer with breast pain. She must quit producing milk. This is difficult for her because her milk stagnates but she needs periodic relief. Toward the end of milk production she will call on you to suck the absolutely most rotten tasting milk from her! The rottenest milk is the last milk you will have until the next baby. You don’t have to swallow this rank shit. But you do have to strip her at the end.
    You two have a lifetime to play chastity games. Part of her programming is to feel secure. Her security comes from a well tested strong man. Step up to the plate!

Mash2214 and Giveitup like this.
  16. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Slightly off topic, but I'm dubious T&D does anything to increase volume. I have never found, after periods of chastity, any difference in volume. It is what it is. We're all different, though.

On topic: ruined orgasm and a turkey baster.

17. skD

skD HausCuck

Executive
    Oregon, USA
    Local Time:
    We can relate to this...we tried to fall pregnant without success. This led to all the avenues for us to try short of IFV. Right at the time we engaged in chastity. Within a month or so she fell pregnant. it was incredible.

Domina-na-na likes this.
  18. RHer

RHer Active member

California, US
    Local Time:
    As has been said, every relationship is different, but chastity play doesn't have to mean "no PIV". It can just mean that everything is reserved for her.

I agree with the posters above that chastity play and baby making can go along just fine. In my relationship, chastity play just means that I don't (can't) masturbate, and she decides when we have sex. If she decides that it's time to play, then she unlocks mend we get it on. Her point is that why should she suffer?

I don't see why definition of what "chastity is" cannot be adapted based on the needs, and life stages, of the couple.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. Badge

Verified Female

Student
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I dont ovulate regularily. We tried to concieve for 3 years before getting pregnant this time. I found if i didnt initaite sex every 2-3 days (so as not to miss my ovulation) hubby would not. In that sense I qas already taking a lead on our physical relationship. By the next time i hope to have him in chastity, which for us just means I get to decide when we have piv. Just hopefully with some added flair.

Rectrix, corsac and Mash2214 like this.
  20. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    I definitely agree with @Steviepie getting pregnant isn’t about having sex every day it’s about timing. While your monitoring your cycle your caged studs sperm will be strong and ready, no masturbating and weakening his potency. This is an opportunity for true control, he only gets to cum when You Want. The fun part co es after you get pregnant, than theirs no reason for him to cum anymore. He could honour you by not cumming until the baby is born. Now wouldn’t That be exciting!!!!! Good Luck.

21. Joey love

Local Time:
    I respectfully disagree- I am a firm believer that practice makes perfect! :) Every now and again I find myself rooting for the underdog

Mash2214 likes this.
  22. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    It can work and be fun both ways. Ha Ha

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice