I miss freedom

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Fuhr84, Jan 27, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. cagedjon

cagedjon Long term member

Sales
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Genuine? Or your fantasy? If real I envy you. If not, enjoy the fantasy.

John likes this.
  2. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    Real... the bite marks all over my body that gave turned to bruises... she just woke me up playing and pinching my right nipple... she wants a leg rub before work

Consensus and John like this.
  3. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I have dinner in the oven (Enchiladas) and I’m waiting by the door for my wife to come home.. I’m going to jump her bones

The nub has made everything so much more intense, the cage is so small and tight, it’s really an unfair weapon for my wife

4. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    After playing with her before bed she’s cuddled into me... she goes to sleep holding the cage and telling me bossy things she’s going to do to me

Then when it got all throbbing she was teasing me about how it can’t get hard and how her bossyness excites it

It’s not even fair... I have not had an erection in ages and the cage is so small... every couple days my wife lets me unlock it while I clean for 10-15 minutes... other then that, this is unreal

3-4 years ago when I introduced to this fetish,it was not like this... she’s grown into this over the years and there are days I really do regret going down this path, she’s getting incredible at tease and deny, it’s constant/always making sure I have attention and she knows what turns me on, pushes the right buttons

We want to have a child, so we’re going to have to have sex pretty soon... at least I would think so... I’ve asked her a couple times and her response has been basically “there’s no rush I’m having fun” ... she has me play with her almost everyday... she’s probably had 100 orgasms this year while I’ve had like three good ones

Anyways... back to bed I go... going to spend the next couple hours wrapped around her body... just thinking about that sleeping smile she has drives me insane... My theory is it’s her subconscious getting off on being worshipped

5. HerRulesOnly

HerRulesOnly New member

Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    By the sounds of things your living what i can imagine, probably 95% of what us males would love in this FLR lifestyle.

It’s very early days for us, a few weeks to be precise and i’ve noticed already how dominant my Queen is, so if this is what potentially it can lead to, well it’s life changing that’s for sure! in a very positive way of course.

Fuhr84 likes this.
  6. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    We had sex on the weekend :) and it was incredible
    I was locked up right after though and it’s honestly torture going right back in the small cage... I’m already so horny again... the sex did nothing to curb my appetite

After sex my wife told me that will be the only way I cum now, in her
    and I’m not allowed to ask for sex or I get punished

How is that fair? She’s fucking with me
    I’m a giant and in shape... and here I am worshiping a lady 1/3 my size, constantly horny and craving

Spring/summer is starting and all the women wear skirts,dresses,leggings... I’m done, it triggers my horniness and this cage is so small, I can’t get hard... my wife were her leggings last night and we went to the movies... she spent the whole movie rubbing the cage and my thighs, when we left her legs I got lost in

She’s so excited for the nicer weather... every time her property tries to get hard, I’m going to be thinking about my wife

7. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    i never feel lonely being caged, my wife gives me so much attention and I’m always thinking about her

Maybe that’s why I can’t say no

Consensus, tecolote and Rectrix like this.
  8. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Your wife is smart! For me if I cum I crave to cum again so the less I cum the more I get used to it. So no wonder your appetite has increased

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You can have it both ways. You can't complain about not having erections and then complain that she had sex with you. You might consider just giving up the erections and the sex, it'll help enhance your submissiveness and her control, which obviously is something your wife is interested in.

Well of course that's the only way you cum now. What were you thinking, masturbation? That's so off the table now!

You're very lucky. If you read around here you'll find that the number one issue locked husbands have is lack of investment in training and teasing and chastity by their wives. Thank her today for her love.

remyruff, Bonobo, Consensus and 2 others like this.
  10. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I agree, you make some good points

On the other hand she teases all the time now... there is no let up... even when we are going to sleep she’s holding the cage feeling it throb

She becomes bossy for moments just to fuck with me because it turns me on so much

No doubt in my mind she loves this more then me... I dont see a way I’m not locked 24/7 anymore in the small cage ... I’ve given up trying to be free, I lost that battle

Today after I came home from work I showered and layed in the bed... my wife jumps on me and humps the cage while teasing me about having to be locked and kissing me... then she teases me about leaking from the cage after she grabs it.

Its so relentless... I’m a horny, clingy, puppy of a husband to my wife... she’s so small and has so much power... it makes the horniness so much worse cause it’s a turn on

11. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I come home from work tonight and my wife’s sleeping

I get to bed and my wife wakes up from the dead of sleep, sits up and squeezes the cage .... happy her prisoner was still secured she layed back down and fell back asleep instantly... all this happened without her saying a word

And the way she did it bossy left me so horny trying to fall asleep

I have the day off work today... errands to run
    All day I’m going to be trying to get hard, suppose to be really nice weather... women love to wear leggings and short skirts/dresses in this
    I’m going to get triggered all day
    By the time my wife gets home today, I’m going to be a mess with lust

Consensus and John like this.
  12. Freaky Rabbit

Freaky Rabbit Long term member

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    7:14 PM
    Do you have a PA piercing? How come you cannot pull out from nub?

13. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    Even with a piercing, this is a game. It's at least 50% role play. Any of us could learn to pick a lock. A piercing is only marginally more secure than ball trap. So nobody is actually trapped. Even if it's welded, it can be cut.

Maybe he has chosen to honor the rules of the game? Maybe he enjoys the "misery" of being his wife's toy. If this is legit, he's living in the fantasy that most guys on this site yearn for, so how can you blame him for not cheating (or not admitting that he cheated where his wife can read about it?)

Freaky Rabbit and Consensus like this.
  14. Droog

Droog Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    Wow, this scenario is intense. It's what many here would dream of. Even if OP is able to escape (and cheat), I think it would still be insanely and exquisitely frustrating...

Agree with @tecolote these devices are all escapable really. If you can squash into a nub, you can probably suck in your gut and escape... do the deed... and re-insert. I think it may be possible with a lot of "full belts" also. Prostate massage probably works with all devices, given sufficient motivation.

I think Giles (another member here) said is best: the only inescapable technology is the one between your ears...

-d

Consensus likes this.
  15. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    I see. This puts it all in perspective for me. Search for perfect device or woman is futile. Playing a game and believing it is all is needed.

16. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    It takes some effort but I probably could pull out... that would ruin my wife’s happiness tremendously though so not going to do that

With that being said I’m in desperate need of freedom, an orgasm... she’s so fucking relentless, she does not need to tease me and remind me all the time she has me caged and she owns me.

If I had any power whatsoever I would have an orgasm... I would like out of this small cage, I would like to not be horny 24/7, I need a break from this

If I forced my way out if this... my wife would be so angry, to the point I think it would ruin the relationship significantly and could lead down the path of divorce... she absolutely loves having me locked

Anyways I need to work on getting out of this cage

Consensus and Rectrix like this.
  17. Freaky Rabbit

my own business
    Iowa, USA
    Local Time:
    And the more you tell her how frustrated you are and how horny you are the more she likes it doesn't she, because that makes her more in control? And because you don't want to disappoint her you are just going to suffer for her. Have fun! :)

Consensus and Fuhr84 like this.
  18. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    5:14 PM
    If it's really not working for you, you need to talk to your wife and come to a compromise.

Consensus likes this.
  19. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    I’ve tried talking to her...

it just leads to her getting mad, she becomes bossy and teasing and that makes me strain in the cage when she tells me no... which leads to her telling me that my body wants this, “why else would you be the throbbing in the cage” ... I then apologize for bringing it up and end up giving her a foot/leg rub

It’s my own fault for sharing this fetish with her... all the captions over the years of what I found to be a turn on...

I’ve bitten off more then I can chew going down this path... Given the situation I’m in I’m unable to end this, there is no way I can be free without my wife being angry about it.

Aside from this, I live such a happy life and my wife does fulfill my emotional needs, she is always giving me attention

But at the first chance I get to end this I would stop playing

she allows me to unlock every few days to clean, I could just not lock back up and tell her I’m not playing anymore... but doing that would end the zen of happiness guaranteed and it’s not worth it

20. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    Today’s going to be a nightmare... we both have the day off... I’m going to be wrapped around her as a horny puppy all day today... it’s beginning to get nice out so she takes clothes privileges away from me at home

About to go back to bed, she likes waking up to me spooning her... her bum pushing into the cage

21. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    @Fuhr84 you're doing great. You recognize how important this to your wife -- and you're lucky there, I'm sure you see others around CM who are frustrated because their wives don't love it enough.

You also need to be honest with yourself. That achy desperate horniness all go away if you pull out and sneak an orgasm. Think about that, you'll be drained and without your motivation to serve her -- you don't write about it much, but I assume you serve her as her submissive husband.

I know that for me the sub-drop after an orgasm is very powerful, almost like depression. When I think I miss orgasms I remind myself of that empty feeling, and also how my service and submission lag when I'm in that subdrop state, and that helps me enjoy my achy balls and loss of erections.

MRS.Lilith, R2002 and Consensus like this.
  22. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    You make good points and I agree about the drop after orgasm... it’s just now kicking in pretty bad since we had sex a week ago... maybe 9-10 days

I do serve my wife as a submissive husband

Constant body rubs and cuddles

Whenever she tells me something she makes me reply with “Yes Mistress Wife” I have not been allowed to reply with “yeah” or “ok” in ages... and she always stops to make me say it if I forget

She’s broken my will to fight her on this...I’ve spent the last hour with her naked body lying on me while I rubbed her... then she had me give her an orgasm... I smell like her so bad

She got her hair done (touched up) today and I’m taking her out to dinner... I hope I can score some freedom even though she told me not to expect it

Every breath is a tease at the moment omg

Consensus, spider203 and Rectrix like this.
  23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    Think you need to accept that you don't have a free will anymore better accept she owns you orgasms and uses the energy for something else. Maybe sign a contract she has full ownership if you choose to get out she get publishing rights to some humiliating photos. The both of you know there's no way out of this and your life will become much easier :)

24. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:14 AM
    Just to say, as frustrating as this is for you, i am one of those that is jealous of it. Please, for those of us who can't experience this, continue, and report. We can at least live vicariously.

But, equally, if it ever is too much then totally talk properly with your Wife about it, just plan in advance so down there doesn't rat you out!

25. Fuhr84

Fuhr84 Active member

Local Time:
    When I got home from work she let me unlock and told me to lay down on the bed. Then she stroked it till it got hard, she put it inside her for a few thrusts then got off and made me lock back up before I gave her an orgasm

She was so satisfied with herself, the smile on her face... she had me rub her legs and bum while we cuddled and fell asleep (but not before she gave me a few spanks for leaking precum on her)

I’m so horny I can’t even think straight... you have no idea how badly I just want to stroke it... the nub allows no stimulation :(

Consensus likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice