How many have gone 90 days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sir in chastity, Jul 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Personal Property

Personal Property Personal Property

Local Time:
    6:36 PM
    Hi everyone
    Guess what I got for my birthday on Aug 1st this year! I got one year in lock up. I'm locked in my PA 5000 with the DreamLover 2000 attached and my keys have been put in the vault and it's been set for 4 months. The reason that the safe is only for 4 months and not the full year is that is how long the batteries last in the DreamLover.

Wish me luck everyone it's going to be a long time before I get to have an orgazam again.

PP

2. malechastitycpl

Virginia
    Local Time:
    1:36 AM
    After a few weeks you get used to it as the "new normal." My Wife is not into teasing me very much, but She does cuckold me enough to keep things on edge. It's interesting to watch Her having sex knowing that not only is he enjoying Her but that it's adding to my time in "solitary confinement." When i've been given release in the past, i cum quickly and find myself back to my old alpha self, but this clears quickly as the reality of renewed chastity sets in. It's important to mentally "sit back" and accept the sexual denial as the way of life that is mine now. Although i did ask for it, i did not think She would love it so much. i know now that there is not much sense in worrying about the effects of long term chastity. Whatever they may be, they will be.

3. subklik

subklik Office Girl

Local Time:
    8:36 PM
    Say there allabout her...ummmm just a question,

Shouldn't being locked up make you focus on your keyholder?
    Hopefully your wife or S/O. For me when i am locked up which is 24/7 i cannot even look at another woman lustfully i can't get my eyes and lust off of my Wife.
    OK If you saw Her you may understand but even if another ALMOST as great looking as her comes in view....nada!
    So we are all wired differently but just wondering. Maybe this post is wrongly placed and I am NOT going to hi jack a thread. So I will start a new one with this question for now, back to our regular scheduled excitment!

subklik

4. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    10:36 AM
    Just sailing through 6 months, all good.

5. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:36 PM
    I just reached 100 days, my previous record was only about 3 weeks or so. I've never been so frustrated in my life. I hope this extreme, constant arousal eventually passes. I've been hard or semi-hard constantly for about 4 days now. Even watching TV to distract myself doesn't work anymore.

6. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Way past that.

At least in my case, after about 4-5 weeks my entire personna begins to change. Making Madam happy is much easier as the primary focus of my life. Thoughts of sexuality become much more passive feminine. I desire to be taken and used; to be penetrated, and not do the penetrating. But also sexulaity becomes much less a driving force.

I easily maintain my focus on my daily tasks, am much more responsive to Madam's needs, and significantly more encouraging and supportive of Madam's assignations.

So I don't think it's an issue of a certain amount of time in chastity as much as how long it takes you to actually accept your place in life.

Lady Jezerae and SissyDeena like this.
  7. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Kalti, that actually never stops for me, but you start to live with it and accept it as normal after some time. It is in fact the reason why you are locked up to remain in a semi aroused state and very attentive to your KH needs and desires.

Its a wonderful place to be, would not change it for anything.

8. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    young88 - arousal isn't a factor for me. After a few weeks I don't really get aroused unless madam has decided to do something to make that happen. It just is what it is, and my mind accepts that arousal is pointless. My deire to keep Madam happy is not conditional on my sexual feelings.

9. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Is there something about 90 days or so that's special? Because it was only in the past couple of days i reached a level of constant frustration i never knew was possible. I'm trying to give up the constant attempts to cum, but it's really hard to do. I'm sealed up in a Lori #5 by the way. It's ridiculously comfortable (after a lot of trial and error with different designs), i love the constant caress and light squeeze of the tube and the weight of the steel. It feels amazing. All the time, constant pleasure - I don't regret it at all. But over the past week i've been going nuts, just desperate to cum. It's never been this rough before. I can't stop myself from trying to cum. Humped the bed in desperation until my legs gave out. It's a viscious cycle... the more i try, the more frustrated i get. I think once i can get myself to give up trying, i'll probably feel less frustrated. But just the constant caress and weight of the steel is so arousing all by itself.

kazrin likes this.
  10. DorkyLittleBitch

DorkyLittleBitch Active member

Local Time:
    Kali, Try Mature Metal. The people there are awesome.

allabouther - Right on brother. I went through what you are in the middle of a couple years back. Thank god we are past that. I am currently at 101 days since having an orgasm with my Mistress, and 73 days from an orgasm of any kind having had an accident at that time. I was caged for a month for that among other most unpleasent things. Normally i get 2 orgasms a year. My birthday and our aniversary or once every 6 months. I do not wear a cage, unless i do not behave myself as i have been trained to. once i am locked, i never know for how long.

11. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    12:36 AM
    The longest slave went was 50 days- it was a mixture of agony and ecstasy.
    We both found it very difficult due to the fact that we are a very intimate couple and that to achieve this date I had to on several occasions distance myself from him intimately as I just wanted him physically.
    We both find chastity a very hard game to play - but god, sooooooooo sexy!

rebecca.Doll13 likes this.
  12. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    It was five months for me two days ago. I never imagined it would go well on so many levels.

Deena

13. toyboy101

toyboy101 Junior Member

Local Time:
    My last orgasm was Feb 29 so today is my 6 month anniversary. During the last 5 years I was allowed to cum 3 or 4 times per year. The longest continual stretch was just over 10 months and the shortest was about 1 month.
    I have been told that my next cum will be on Feb 29 again, i.e. 4 years total of denial.
    I often think what that day will be like. After 4 years will I beg to cum or not to cum?

14. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hats of to you toyboy101. Its quite a journey.

15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    Longest denied time when in a relationship was 6 months though I used to get out often and we'd have intercourse. My longest locked and denied is my present one and have not been out at all for over 12 months the end of this session is at least 12 months away, or so I'm told. It coul dof course be less than that but I'm more inclined to think it will be longer.

But I'm not in a sexual relationship with my keyholder which makes it a lot easier. The 6 months denied when I was in a relationship was very different and I had some very confused/mixed feelings about that.

16. sirius

sirius sirius

So Cal
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    i am on day 111 today. i keep the device very clean and i still have no release date. sigh

17. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    2:36 AM
    Wish I could go 90 days, but my wife just doesn't allow me to. She wants to feel me inside her from time to time (only tongue and fingers are not enough for her ;) ) and if I make it to 30 days I'd be very happy already!

worthit and Gabriellia like this.
  18. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm aiming for it and beyond
    emily

19. chastebyher

chastebyher this is what i am wearing

truck driver
    all over the USA
    Local Time:
    5:36 PM
    i have just started my venture into chastity with a proper device and KH.
    so far i have been in the device for 3 days so a long way to go to get to 90 days.
    and as i have no say in if/when i am released (or allowed orgasm) i might just hit that milestone.

20. hilypo

hilypo Member

Local Time:
    I'm on r/nofap, and am 88 days into that. It'd be fun to do it wearing a device though.

21. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    My record has been 180 days without device :)

22. MrB8tr

MrB8tr This makes Mistress very happy !

Indiana
    Local Time:
    158 days has been my longest but I am regularly locked for 90+ days and Mistress has decided that I will now be locked 24/7 with no end in sight so it could be permanent. Ready to invest in a MM Jailbird for extended comfort wear and cleanliness. Haven't had a problem with my 6000 but it is a tad small and it needs to be removed at least every other day for cleaning.

23. Reizla

Reizla Active member

Local Time:
    Gabriella's like pulled me back here ;)

Right now I'm on my 3rd week in chastity already, which is somewhat a record for my wife not to unlock me *too lazy to change the signature ticker* and I hope I'll be in chastity till the end of the year. From the looks of it I think I'll have a good chance for it with our son (14) still around the house and my wife going to her family 1st week of x-mas...

Indeed, the CB3k/6k series have a huge hygienic problem. I'm able to keep it pretty clean myself, but around every 10 days it has to be removed for some good cleaning. That's the only time I'm unlocked right now, the 15 minutes it takes to clean the device and get my penis washed thoroughly...

24. sissymaid_emily

sissymaid_emily sissy maid emily or just sissy, or maid

IT support
    Manchester
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Curtsies Everyone
    I think i've just gone over my hundred now, so am stopping counting in days. I dont really expect or want to cum again as a boy unless its someone else's decision so...............
    emily

Reizla and jemima like this.
  25. Slave@heart

Slave@heart Active member

Local Time:
    The most amount of time I spent in chastity, was 16 consecutive days. I've been free from chastity for the past seven months ever since I received my Prince Albert. Our new chastity should arrive any day now and my wife seems to be serious about enforcing and 90 day sentence once we get through the break in period. I hope to be successful in completing the 90 days and becoming a 90 day club member.:D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice