How many have gone 90 days?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sir in chastity, Jul 24, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    After 4 years of chastity i think that i have become pretty experienced in staisfying Chistine sexually but as a lesbian

dsinbraces likes this.
  2. allaboutHer

allaboutHer Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    Hello All.
    My slide into the clutches of chastity leave me as follows: We started anew with full submission on my part agreed to in Jan 2012. Since that time I was permitted 1 orgasm in October of 2012 and one in August of 2013. My Wife/Mistress/Keyholder is liking what we have embarked upon more and more and I do not sense any plans on her part to permit another orgasm anytime soon. It has become the "new normal" for us. I must admit I never expected it to develop as it has...sorta expected it to be "earned orgasms" with dates on the calendar if I was meeting expectations and lots of T&D. My penis has become like the fine china you see every day safely kept in a cupboard with glass doors...rarely used or touched, but in plain view. Use of plug and plug harness has seemed to take the place of the "need" for her to have to provide penile stimulation for me; I generally "get lucky" (plugged) about once or twice a week---about the same amount as we used to have sex in the vanilla sense way back when. "Let's get busy Sweetie, go get dressed and harness up (put on some hosiery and plug harness w plug)." her common request. Things are very different...once you reach 90+days I think things change. If you allow it to happen, be ready for some inextricable changes that will be difficult to reverse on for you and your Mistress. Physical changes too...hair trigger sensitivity...my last orgasm I did not last 20 seconds inside her. She positively loved the feeling of removing any ability I had to prevent myself from climaxing so quickly. Even the appearance of my penis has changed...the texture of the skin on tip of my penis has turned shiny smooth and it is hypersensitive in my underwear on the occasions I am permitted to be out of my device (extremely physical athletic endeavors, doctor appointments etc.). 90 days is a drop in the bucket now for me, but it has a price so be ready to pay it! It may not be quite what you have bargained for...

allaboutHer

3. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    It wasn't a surprise for me. My chastity started for a week at a time, then built up to a month and so on. Then one day it was announced by Christine, "from this day on your only sexual activity will be in satisfying me". True to Her word that has been the case, almost on a daily basis. very gratifying it has been as well for both of us.

4. Andrew K

Andrew K Guest

Today I have reached 90 for the first time ;)

Earliest possible release is July 8, on day 105.

5. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    I'm past 135 days now. Not however continuously locked up.

6. Mick

Mick Active member

Artisan
    Southern France
    Local Time:
    Mere beginners.
    Christine

Rita likes this.
  7. laferrij

laferrij Mistress' symbol

Boston Area
    Local Time:
    8:14 PM
    7 months and no end in sight. You get used to it and becomes "normal". Mistress gets serviced as she requires, oral , toys, whatever, and I get my enjoyment from that, and dribble all the time.
    Get a PA and an open metal cage for hygene purposes. We have a shower with a hose attached to allow for ample flushing of the cage and antibacterial soap wash to ensure cleanliness. And use a lot of lubrication. I use antibacterial ointment around the base ring and gap to prevent chaffing and oders.

I have found your body adapts quite nicely to the cage and have actually gone down in size on the base ring as a result of long term use.

Bottom line if your hygene is good, once you go over 3 months you can go forever with the right mind set.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice