How do you hide the bulge?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by locked_cuckold, Mar 25, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. locked_cuckold

locked_cuckold Active member

United States. Sheridan, WY
    Local Time:
    7:20 PM
    LOVE being locked, but when I do so at work people can see a slight bulge in my pants as I'm walking around. The source of the bulge is of course a stainless steel one.

How do you hide yours? Is there some way to 'flatten' or 'round' the appearance?

StevenBeez and ChristinaTS like this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    9:20 PM
    Most people are not even looking and for those that do, I bet that 99 percent just think that your just much larger larger than you are.

Susanstoy91, Bertha, Billus and 2 others like this.
  3. Mimi

Mimi Long term member

House maid
    UK
    Local Time:
    2:20 AM
    When i have trousers on it doesnt matter at all, But when i have a dress or skirt on my Mistress likes to see that little bulge on a tight dress

Rectrix likes this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    8:20 PM
    My Queen’s Keep doesn’t show at all. What device are you using? What type of lock?

5. louislocked

louislocked Member

Louisville, KY
    Local Time:
    Get a Holy Trainer Nub. Makes your cock disappear almost

SubmissiveSlut1 and Guest 4328 like this.
  6. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Never had a problem with the bulge, most people wouldn't dream it could be a CB anyway.

I am betting that you are more aware of it yourself than anyone at work is.

fkfk, cagedjon, bondinchas and 2 others like this.
  7. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    Unless of course you have somehow managed to put a curved device on upside down.

Then they will just assume you a permanent erection pmsl.

Andylocked and cagedjon like this.
  8. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Good answers here and have to agree that I think it is a psychological hurdle you have to jump over. Have you noticed anyone staring, or do they know your lifestyle? I wear a stainless steel cage all the time. Like Shepherdsflock said, it could be a cage size thing, and if it is a larger cage, make sure you are using a curved one and point it down more so its not just out there. I use a small cage. Louislocked mentioned the Nub. I have a stainless steel about the same size and have no issues. However, no one has any idea that I do chastity so they would never suspect I am locked up.

Totally with you locked_cuckold, LOVE being locked all the time, so I try not to over think it about others knowing, so I can spend my time thinking about how great it is and no one knows. Though I feel bad about that because they don't know what they are missing out on, enjoying the same feelings I experience every day.

SubmissiveSlut1 likes this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    If your device fits properly and you’re not in the middle of an attempted erection, it’s usually the lock or locking mechanism that will stick out. I’m average-ish in terms of size and my Queen’s Keep is around 1.5” if I remember right from when I ordered it. Even in my boxer-briefs you can’t really tell I’m wearing it. It just looks like normal male anatomy under the cloth. I went with the security screw rather than a lock so that it would have the lowest profile and be as undetectable as possible to any casual observer. I wear it to the gym every time I work out. With careful planning I can change and everything and nobody is the wiser even if I walk around in my underwear.

harddenial likes this.
  10. ChristinaTS

ChristinaTS Active member

College student
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    There are different types and ones that actually do hide better. The one I own now does not show even under my tight women's jeans. So happy for that. So maybe look around?

11. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    Similar here, except my device is 2.5" long. Once you have worn it for long enough you stop thinking about it when out and about or at work, it is just always there like some jewelry. Recently at work I gave a formal address in quite an intimate setting and tbh forgot that I was even wearing it, even when several females came up to chat afterwards!

Rectrix and ChristinaTS like this.
  12. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    looser clothing. And, as others have said, it may not be as noticable as you think.

ChristinaTS likes this.
  13. locked_cuckold

Local Time:
    I'm using the "Jail bird" in the avatar I use. It's a custom build so it's REALLY comfortable. I wear scrubs for work and, if I compare how I look with vs. without it, I can see a difference if I'm looking down.

I'm using one of those tiny luggage locks, so that's not an issue.

I was thinking of maybe some string (?) tied through the tip and then back around my thigh maybe, to make less of a bulge.

14. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Weird, the Queen’s Keep and Jailbird are nearly identical. Unless you are absolutely huge downstairs I’m a bit surprised that it would be that noticeable.

I’m not sure how practical string would be. You might be able to try a snugger pair of underwear. I find that “adjusting” things periodically so the base ring is high and tight against my pelvis helps keep things compact. If the ring rides down your scrotum and the tube goes with it, it can cause a bulge.

15. Mactastic

Mactastic Long term member

Homemaker, Financial Analyst
    Tampa, FL, USA
    Local Time:
    Since we all universally agree that a device is unnoticable and our own self awareness is the only cause for concern, I believe a more pressing question is...

After a week when every thought of your significant other triggers an auto ejaculation how do you keep the wet spot from showing on your pants?

Consensus, boisub and cagedjon like this.
  16. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I also think when we are self conscious of what we are wearing, it becomes much larger looking to us.

17. zebra

zebra Member

USA- California
    Local Time:
    6:20 PM
    When I wore cb3000 - just look I packing a little - as I gone smaller over the years
    You barley tell i packing in underwear - in time you get over it - I mean if you have 3-4 in cage might look line you hung so is that a bad thing hehe

18. slave2MN

slave2MN Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    I don't think about the bulge as I don't think it is terribly noticeable. Besides, anyone looking down there is likely to be impressed!

19. Bear20

Bear20 Long term member

Retired Military
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    When I first was locked up, was nervous about it. Then my wife/kh told me that if people stare they stare. I wear my cage everywhere with Jean's, dress pants, etc. I have not noticed anyone staring.

20. Ricscages

Ricscages Long term member

Retired
    North Carolina
    Local Time:
    I've never given it much thought. I wear the HT V3 comfortable and great fit for me. Now as for the bulge I wear loose fitting jeans and I don't wear underwear. Haven't worn any in 30 years. I prefer to as they say hang loose baby. If your thinking about the bulge in your pants it might be you. My Mistress catches herself sometime looking at my crotch. Smiles and whisper in my ear says if they only knew what I Know about that bulge between your legs. I tell her I don't care what they think. Because that bulge between my legs is her property. She smiles and says your a good caged boy. I say thank you Mistress. Now what bulge we're we talking about.

21. desertsub

desertsub Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am also locked in a Mature Metal Jail Bird. Like you. at first I was self conscious of the slight bulge. As time went by I watched people and came to the conclusion that no one really looked at my crotch and if the did they didn't seem to notice anything that really caught their attention. I've been locked for about 4 years now and never experienced any kind of reaction from anyone. I even wear loose gym shorts when at my son's house and no one has ever said or indicated that they notice anything.

Consensus likes this.
  22. Socal_locked

Socal_locked Junior Member

San Diego
    Local Time:
    For me sitting has become more the issue. When you sit, even a fairly short device can end up pointing at a weird angle causing a bulge. Unfortunately my work slacks and jeans are a bit on the tighter side.

23. locked_cuckold

Local Time:
    I didn't think anyone noticed either....and then I had to teach a class at work to a room full of people. There was a lady in the front row that saw the bulge and blushed a little. Ever since then, I've been a little afraid of getting caught at work.

24. Finn-egan

Finn-egan Long term member

Canada
    Local Time:
    All of my plastic CB devices have been overly obvious inder jeans. I'm fairly big as it is, but there have been times when people have stared at my crotch, and people I trust have told me it's obvious. Loose summer shorts, not so much, but jeans showed it, and often had me feeling like I have a tupperware in my pants. Sitting down it's doubly obvious. I don't know what others have found, but when I sit in a typical CB, the end of the cage pokes out really obviously.

I've switched to wearing a Chinese, metal device that's basically a ring with the lock built in, and a small cup. I've got a bigger one with an oval ring, short tube and bars on the end, but it's also hard to hide. The shorty cage is actually LESS obvious than my own package unlocked. The downside is that I never managed to adapt to the urethral tube, so I have to take the cage/cap off to pee. The last few months I've switched how I wear it. Now I push the head of my penis down on itself, pull the loose skin up and over the head, and put the loose skin into the cage/cap section. This stops the sensitive skin of the glans from poking through the vent holes. I can pull out of it to pee, clean off, push the head back down, and be back in the cage, without removing the cap. This only works as we use the cage as a symbolic thing, and not as a secure device.

Anyhow, that's my best suggestion for the most stealthy device I've used (of 6 or so) by far.

25. ctrledboy

ctrledboy Active member

Local Time:
    I really don’t worry about it. Most people are not going to know what it is if they do see something. Besides it is none of their business what I’m wearing. I’ve worn very obvious collars out in public before. Some people looked, but I’ve learned that we are generally overly worried about others think. Even without a bulge or collar people are constantly judging you based on your appearance. Once you get over that and stop worrying about what strangers think you can start being yourself in public.

My Steelheart is really not that noticeable anyway. I’ve never noticed anyone staring. I’ve worn it through TSA checkpoints and been patted down while wearing it. Nobody has ever acted in a way to think they knew.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice