How do I tell if he's completely broken?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dogchasecats, Aug 8, 2023.

?

Are you completely broken?

1. Yes

13.3%
  2. No

69.9%
  3. I don't know

16.9%
Random Thread
  1. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:12 AM
    I have made real changes in him using chastity. I
    Want to know how "broken"
    He is. So do
    I need to do more?
    Is there anyway to tell?

starflyer, gentleman zig and Gregor like this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    4:12 AM
    Can you share your concept of “broken”?

Breathe, Beyondheat and SubSnuggler like this.
  3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    7:12 AM
    I think I am part way "broken" in that I no longer think of PIV sex, or my orgasms, as "normal". I have accepted the fact (at least on a conscious level) that I may never "get it" again and that is OK: I am truly enjoying our love life more than ever. But outside the bedroom I still try to be the alpha (more than she would like me to be). Between the job and family and friends we are so busy that it is so hard to think or act differently. She seems OK with this, and tells me all the time that this is just the beginning, that chastity is a journey not simply a destination.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Not precisely on topic, but I knew a local Mistress (BDSM) who had kept the same sub for several years. They played hard, and she demanded pretty intense submission. One time, she decided to give him a birthday blowjob, the first such offering. He shrieked the safeword (I think for the first time), and was in tears from seeing her offer herself in a non-dominant position.

That kind of broken?

5. laohuboy

laohuboy Active member

London, UK
    Local Time:
    12:12 PM
    Broken as in horse - compliant/ready to be trained
    or
    Broken as in non-functional, defective, useless

One sounds OK (providing there is willingness to be 'broken'), the other perhaps not.

6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    I realized I was pretty "broken in" when my wife would make a decision that would impact me in a way I did not want, and I not only respectfully agreed with her, but felt thankful for her choice.

We no longer have any arguments, about anything, for as far back now as I can remember. I don't think we've had a single argument so far this year. I think she has me broken in ... but she also knows how to deal with me if I ever do (for some stupid reason) disagree with her.

Things are just so much better now. I wish we could have begun our marriage like this ... so much wasted time that I could have been the much better husband that she deserves.

7. Arlentia2

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Depends what you want “broken” - you should be able to tell whether or not he’s doing what you want the way that you want it. If he still resists, then you probably aren’t at the end of your journey.

8. TomInAustin

TomInAustin Long term member

Local Time:
    If by broken you mean that he never expects PIV, oral, etc. then I am broken. I now live for fingertip teases and edges every few months. I feel my sex life is better than ever

9. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:12 PM
    I am not yet broken. My wife still complains about the way I sometimes try being more controlling in the bedroom than I am allowed to be. That simply keeps me caged for longer with less teasing as punishment. I haven’t been allowed PIV since February. I am still desperately missing it. Because of that and sometimes asking my wife if I might be allowed it soon, the cage stays on and the chance of getting into her pussy seems to get less and less… She had promised to let me inside her last month and constantly built it up over the weeks before asking if I was looking forward to finally fucking her after so many pussy denied months…. but strangely her period ended up lasting 8 days…. The 8th day was supposed to be my PIV Release after 100 days locked. She told me there was no way I was getting a fuck while she was still on her period. But she did let me wank myself off which was an unbelievable feeling after not being allowed to cum for 100 days!! Back in the cage since then - 1 month caged already. She told me I am back in for another 100 days and then she will see how she thinks things are going and whether or not I deserve a fuck - or not….. I have a feeling something will crop up and screw that up for me… but I’ll stay optimistic!! Not YET broken but definitely getting there…

10. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    Looks like your links arent working !
    I dont think i am broken, she doesnt dominate me as much as i would want her to, but i accept whatever i get is a bonus

11. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    id would say the first thing is for him never to have a orgasm again of any sort and for him to exsept that he never will .

12. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    I’m not there yet, but only because my Wife hasn’t taken me there. She has increased her strictness each year, and I try to not expect anything as far as orgasms or piv or anything really as far as expectations regarding our sex life. She runs that part of our lives, and I do most things for her as an early retiree, stay at home Subby. So if she turns the screws and breaks me down further, so be it.
    I already know I’m only getting a couple ruined orgasms a month at best, no full orgasms the rest of this year, last one was June 18. And she’s already made comments about the ruins changing my attitude a little, so I expect those to get spread out and be less often as well. And I’m fine with it, I love to make her cum as often as possible, which is usually once a day, and on her days off 2-3 times a day. So we’re having a very active sex life still, just like our whole marriage, she’s just phasing out the penis. I guess I’m broken in to it, but not broken down…yet

ugams likes this.
  13. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I think I'm broken. My Wife (KH) has full control over me. She has me well trained. She controls my penis and that controls me. She can tease me to the edge and ask me if I want to cum. My answer is no. Even when we are out with friends, she can control me by just a certain look. If she wants something, she just has to ask and I will do it. When we were first dating and early into our marriage, I was more in control of things. But that has changed now. It not only about the sex, but it's every day stuff too. She is the boss now, and I get it. I often think what I would do if I ever had to start dating again, the next woman might not understand why I'm like this now and think I'm not normal. But, I feel this is very normal. My Wife (KH) loves the way I am now and wished she would have known about MC from the start...I hope this makes sense...

14. Ms Angela’s Sub

Ms Angela’s Sub Red Chilli Sissy Cage

Engineering
    Houston, Texas
    Local Time:
    With horses the term “broken” and “trained” are used the same. I have “saddle trained” several young horses over the years and I termed them “broke” once others could safely ride them. I will say, if studs are gelded too late in life, they often never loose their spirit, and as such, are difficult to train. Even once trained, they can still be difficult at times. I suspect this may be the angle from which this question was asked. For me, I have been trained to a certain extent, but definitely not broken…although If Miss A truly tried, I believe she could come close.

Jim Zackary and true42 like this.
  15. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    My most recent orgasm was today. I'm already back in the right head space. She rules my world, and I am now grateful for it.

I'm pretty sure I'm broken in at this point.

Pepe_ and Queens servant73 like this.
  16. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Queens servant73 said:
    I try to not expect anything as far as orgasms or piv or anything really as far as expectations regarding our sex life. She runs that part of our lives ...
    ...she’s already made comments about the ruins changing my attitude a little, so I expect those to get spread out and be less often as well.

I’m pretty sure my Wife is just saying she notices an attitude change just so she has an excuse to give fewer ruins and push them further apart :)
    I don’t feel any different after a ruin (or a full really), but she’s in charge, so be it

ugams likes this.
  17. slavetoby

slavetoby Junior Member

Retired
    Local Time:
    I am sure you would agree that I am broken. I was told over ten years ago that I would never have penetrative sex again unless I was wearing an extension or using my double sided mouth dildo. And I have orally serviced her every time she decides she wants that

LukeVallentine likes this.
  18. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    2:12 PM
    How do you define "broken"?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice