His Kink...Making it Ours

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Spades, Mar 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    8:10 PM
    It has just happened. Everything is very much at Mrs Chaste whim! She is very much "I'll do what I want!". The end of September will be 12 months. We may or may not reach that point or we may go beyond it. I have no idea and neither does she probably!

2. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    3:10 PM
    In a committed chastity lifestyle relationship, provided there aren't pre-determined and agreed-upon expectations, a lockee should never be aware of or ask for, well, anything! A KH may or may not have something in mind, or not at all... It's best to let it be dynamic and just see where things go! A mood may strike to want and permit PIV, maybe not? The thrill of handing over pleasure control is that 'we' hope for release, pleasure, etc, but never know if/when/how it may be....

3. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    My recommendation is to start believing that it is YOUR key, your cage, your property. My GF started chastity with us but felt bad every time life threw us a curveball. The dynamic really changed when she took full ownership of the cage. We agreed on a break once since due to a life threatening situation but she couldnt wait to claim Her property back. Its weird, but it works. At some deep level I even feel like my junk now belongs to her.

It is great that you are still interested. Don't feel bad about taking a break. But I bet you will be even happier (and much stronger) if you can make that change of thinking.

4. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    As my wife mentioned, life has been a bit of a roller coaster for us over the last few months. We have some things going on that have just made things, different, to say the least.

For a couple of weeks we took a break from really sharing chastity at all, but I didn't want to let it go completely. We talked about it and decided I would continue with self locking. I used a couple of spinners to set some time frames, locked back up and went on with life.

The first month or so of this was a little rocky for me as there were some frustrations and between that and the next month there were some times that I went a week or more without my cage.

The last 3 or 4 weeks have seen great improvement which I am really enjoying. @Spades has participated in my chastity more and more. Sex has been AMAZING and often (not PIV but maybe soon ;) ). I feel like we are both ready for her to take ownership of my key again but want to wait a while in hopes of continuing what we have going with out interruption. We also currently live with our in-laws (and have for a 16 months) but our house build is nearly done, so waiting until then at this point makes the most sense. I want it and she wants it but we want to make sure its the timing is right.

Our communication in the last month or so has helped our situation a ton as well. We have both stepped up on this tremendously. @Spades has started doing some things that she has always enjoyed, that I really no idea about throughout our 10 year marriage. I can't stress to anyone new to chastity how important communication is to make this work and even through marriage and life. Communicate, and do it often.

Excited to continue the journey S life settles down for us as I am thinking she has some exciting things in store!

Wonder how many orgasms she will get before she allows PIV again

5. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Many many more orgasms

6. PeturKitty 58

PeturKitty 58 Long term member

Local Time:
    I just had Mark take a half inch off my Contender. It made a world of difference for me. Sadly i dont belive the Amicus model can be shortened.

7. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    I have a Contender now as well as the Amicus. I just got the Contender recently, and honestly right now I am back in the Amicus. I like the Contender because it is lighter but after a week in it I wanted to try the Amicus again. I am not sure that I have a preference yet.

8. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Yeah it seems alot of us start out with the Amicus and later transition up to the contender. I love that its super light weight and easy to clean. I could never warm up to the base rings. It didn't matter if they were round or oval they would spin and were never comfortable. With Marks help I converted a Chinese ergonomic ring to fit my Contender. (Pic in profile album)

9. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Yea I have the same issue with it spinning to the side, but honestly I don't really even notice anymore. To me it doesn't change the comfort so I deal with it.

10. Microdick

Microdick My wife has accepted the key

Self employed
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    9:10 PM
    What a fun ride you two are having just enjoy every step!

Spades and Locked4Her215 like this.
  11. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hey there! It's been awhile since @Locked4Her215 last post and even longer for myself.

So I thought maybe it would be a good time to check in and update you all on whats going on. We have officially moved out of the in-laws/my parents house and into our home. It only took 18 months for the entire process but we are finally home. I think i thought that once we got into our home it would be sex/play all the time. But its not bc we (or I) am just tired. With moving, and arranging things how you want you energy just focuses on tasks at hand vs your SO.

Its ok though. We have been communicating a lot through the process and touching base with one another. Which is making things a little easier on both of us i think but I could be wrong.

Also, I asked to have the key back. Now that we are settled and ready to get back into our own routine I was excited to ask. This morning I found it on our bathroom counter with a little note. Its the little things. but all that being said, we haven't had the opportunity to review the previous rules and see if they need to be revised. I think they probably do as our dynamic change changed a lot over the last few months. For the better mostly.

As we know, chastity is more of his kink that we are making ours and I absolutely love it. It has made me think a little more about what my wants and desires are. Things that I may not have truly thought about because it was a little more taboo. As we develop our chasitity and relationship I look forward to seeing what other things we get overseers into.

Hopefully he's excited about giving me the key back bc this time...i think I see things a bit differently

12. PeturKitty 58

Local Time:
    Congratulations on your new home. Glad to here your restarting his chastity. My wife loves wearing her key. Best of luck to you both.

Spades likes this.
  13. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Here we are....its been 2 months since my last post so thought it would be a good idea to update how things are going from my end, the key holder.

Things are not great, they arent terrible but certainly not great. I would say its very true what people say, there are a lot of ups and downs. Currently the hubs and I are on different wave lengths..our emotions are getting the better of us. The house, kids school/sports, work, holidays. Its a bunch of BS that takes my focus away from him.

I find myself trying to give him attention not out of my want/need but out of guilt maybe?

In September I made the decision we were going to participate in Lockober. In the middle of the month he did get a little sassy so I had to push the date back mid Nov. Other than that, he has been a Rockstar. When we originally started lockobter I thought things would be different than they are, like I would feel like I had more control but thats hasnt been the case. This by no means is something he has done...its just me. I want to make that clear.

Ok, so back to things not being great. I am struggling . A lot. I want to be the best keyholder for him and make sure he is fulfilled sexually. By making sure he is getting the attention I think he needs i feel like I am just checking boxes. Im feeling unfulfilled at the moment like something is missing. The problem is, I have no idea what that is. If i knew, I know he would be there to take care of it. How do I find whats missing? How do I find what will get me excited and excited to share it with him. It would be great to talk to some other keyholders out there who may have felt the same things it have some advice.

Any who, thats where I am right now. Still a fan of the chastity and hope this is a long term arrangement, I just want to be more excited :)

Desairs, Rectrix, Panda2010 and 3 others like this.
  14. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    These are hard times for everyone, so You are not alone, @Spades. I wish You all the best in finding the missing piece.

You are certainly welcome to message my Keyholder Wife, @MistressAMA, for discussion. She's a model for making this kink Her own and reveling in Her dominance.

asa

Spades likes this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:10 PM
    Howdy, I don’t think I saw your journal before, and just wanted to give you encouragement.

You are doing fine and your feelings are quite natural. I just wanted to let you know that life still goes on, and being his keyholder doesn’t mean the world still doesn’t take its toll, and it’s not going to be a constant force no matter how fun it can be when it’s firing on all cylinders.

One of the reasons my wife stopped doing locktober...it put pressure on her to make it a giant long tease session. The calendar became the one holding the key instead of her. Instead she has fun when she wants, and when that happens, it’s actually very hot and intense because it’s not forced or for my benefit. Guilt was a natural consequence, but as time went by, she understood that I was happy that she is happy.

If that means fooling around 4 times a month because she was in the mood and life wasn’t getting in the way, then that’s what happens. If it turns into a month or two because she just wasn’t feeling it, then that’s what happens too. As long as he knows you remember he’s locked, acknowledge it occasionally (a pat on the cage is an easy reminder) he will be happy that you’re happy.

Hang in there, don’t be hard on yourself, it’ll turn around when you’re feeling it, and then he’ll enjoy it all the more knowing your into it.

Good luck to u both

Desairs, Rectrix, Spades and 3 others like this.
  16. RexVa

RexVa Long term member

Local Time:
    #66 RexVa, Nov 8, 2020
    Last edited: Nov 8, 2020
    Thanks for the lovely yet candid and sobering post, @Spades. I believe we all go through similar phases in our KH journey.

I've quite often felt less than happy with my emotional fulfilment out of the dynamic. But I soon discovered that after shedding any and all remaining feelings of guilt and 'obligation' towards playing an expected 'role', I realized that I had to allow myself to simply be myself. No pretend, no 'play'. I simply enjoy being in charge, feeling love, getting attention and giving it as well-- very often in kinky ways :) --, and in my FLR with no rules other than whatever I want goes, I found that everything slowly but surely started flowing and feeling much better.

So, perhaps it's about finding that inner dominant peace, the strength to confidently lead our men in guilt-free, mutually enjoying ways, and take full advantage of the enjoyment that male chastity affords us as women today.

Make it happen--we're rooting for you! xoxo :love:

17. Taini

Taini Active member

Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    We’re had to tackle the same emotions in our own way. I encouraged her dominant side thru full denial. I made every orgasm only about her. everytime I felt any sense of arousal i ask her to slap me as hard as as she could. when she became comfortable with putting me in my place, it finally resulted in what she said was the most “complete” orgasm she ever experienced. Her leadership style is improving in leaps and bounds...

18. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thank you @asastype , @Nicoftime, @RexVa and @Taini.

I truly appreciate the advice and support you sent my way. As you know this isn't something I would talk to anyone in my normal circle as friends so its hard talking to someone other than @Locked4Her215 . The encouragement to find my inner confidence is refreshing.

Baby steps and one day at a time. Ill focus each day while present and see where it leads. Also, I should probably check out more on ruined orgasms and others ways to tease him. That could make for some fun times.

Rectrix, tvalex and Locked4Her215 like this.
  19. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    12:10 PM
    These things are not BS. They are the most important things. They require all of the attention and energy you have. And it is worth it.

@RexVa says it so well. You are trying to build confidence, he has expectations. When you are ready, you will make the expectations your own. By the nature of FLR, he should follow. That’s when you both discover if it is just a kink, or he is ready to accept your leadership. You will be able to throw out the rules. The rules are what you say they are. If he is serious, he will learn to anticipate and avoid the need for complex rules. Enforcing rules is too much work for you.

You are an amazing woman. You are willing to embrace the FLR life. And, you are reaching out to learn more. That, makes you very, very special. Think about that, and begin shedding the self-doubts. You deserve the confidence and the joy.

Rectrix, RexVa, Spades and 3 others like this.
  20. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I’ve enjoyed reading about your journey. Edging (bringing him to the edge of an orgasm and then removing all stimulation) along with ruined orgasms can help keep things really interesting. Good luck on your journey and have fun with it. It can be an incredibly fulfilling lifestyle for both the KH and her husband.
    O2

Spades likes this.
  21. Panda2010

Panda2010 There's a fine line between pleasure and pain

Australia (North east Victoria)
    Local Time:
    5:10 AM
    Hi @Spades every relationship is different, and every couple's approach to chastity is different. And it takes time. Don't beat yourself up. You say you want to make sure he is fulfilled sexually, but you are feeling unfulfilled. Are you getting him to provide you with pleasure while he is locked or are you just trying to provide him with pleasure? Might be the missing link.

Here is a link to a journal blog from a keyholder who was struggling - it is from a few years ago and the couple are no longer on CM. The initial stages of the blog might be worth a read. https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...from-being-a-vanilla-wife-to-keyholder.25780/ [Note both partners used the same account, so sometimes you need to work out which of them is doing the writing in any post.]

Spades likes this.
  22. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    Hello again everyone, it has been ages since my last post so I'd like to give my perspective on how things are going.

Things are going great. The end.. :)

^^ If life was only that easy.

I love chastity, I love that my beautiful wife has embraced controlling my cock and my orgasm's. I love that she still seems to lovr having that control. I enjoy being in my cage, the way it makes me feel, mentally and physically, to the point that if I'm out for an extended period of time, I miss it. By extended period of time I mean more than a few hours. I love that chastity has brought my wife and I closer together. I love that I can give her endless O's and not have to worry about my own.

In the beginning, I think I'd hoped that eventually this would turn into my wife becoming more dominant but it hasn't. I am coming to terms with that as I am not going to push her into being something, or someone, that she isn't. I am learning to be better at just accepting things as they are and being thankful for what I have, because I know that where we are is far past where other husbands have gotten when throwing their kinks at their wives. We have tried some things. We have rules and we have punishments, but the punishments never come for broken rules. Lately, I have taken a step back as I do not want to top, and I'm perfectly happy with how things are.

Over the last couple of months we have developed a "thing" for her feet. She gets a nightly foot massage which I truly look forward to. To me it just creates a closeness that I get to look forward to each day.

Last but most certainly not least, in the last couple of months we have been exploring cuckolding, or her having another partner. There have been 2 situations, with 2 different guys that have come close but ultimately cancelled just prior to the actual experience. Personally with this I struggle with understanding myself and my thoughts as to whether this is a fantasy or of it can be reality. The thought of her receiving pleasure from someone else excites me tremendously. Reading chats of hers with other guys excites me. I want to see her recieve ultimate pleasure from someone else, however the whirlwind of emotions as it gets closer to a scheduled meeting is fucking intense and I struggle with how to work through them in my head. The emotions are so mixed it is difficult, some bad, some good, some exciting, some scary, etc etc etc. We have agreed that for the first time she will do this by herself. This allows her to be comfortable and confirm that she can or can not go through with it and later, if it gets there, I can watch. I think part of my emotions stem from this as I have a sort of "left out" feeling which is something I am trying to work through and see the bigger picture. This is some that we have communicated a ton about. Something that we both agree we can get through whether the outcome is good, bad or ugly. We have a solid marriage going on 10 years and much better communication (thanks for chastity).

Not really sure that any of this was going anywhere lol. Just typing my thoughts as they were coming into my head. I hope all of you are doing well, staying safe and staying healthy.

Until next time..

23. Guest 8927

Guest 8927 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:10 PM
    A lot of wonderful stories in the thread. My Goddess and I met and after awhile and a build up of a lot of trust, I confessed having an FLR as a root desire for me. It's been a long and sometimes bumpy road that has resulted in a sexual twist on an excellent, communicative, and extremely hot relationship, coupled with a lot of love, romance and friendship in between. As an alpha or masc male (if you will) I have been through two failed marriages, and countless breakups. Our journey began, and continues to get stronger everyday and I am just so very thankful. Our role reversal has me happy, and content, and dying to sign up for it in marriage (we are engaged) and have her ride me off into the sunset, clicking her 5" heels with whip in hand joyfully.

Best of luck to all of you. May we all find our one true love, and may they dangle their control on a key around their necks forever. :*

LockedPom, Spades and Locked4Her215 like this.
  24. Chase See

Chase See Active member

Hong Kong
    Local Time:
    3:10 AM
    Superb post mate. Really appreciate your sharing.

25. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Good morning everyone!

Little update as we roll into the Holiday. Things are pretty normal around here. We had previously discussed my possible desire to be with another man. Had a few promising candidates but ultimately they didn't pan out. Whether that bet a gut feeling or once met in person prior to doing the deed, I found i wasn't at all physically attracted.

Someone can talk all the game in the world and be fine in pictures but in person if its not there...its just not there. Bringing someone else in as I am sure so many of you are aware is difficult. There are so many feelings to navigate on both parties. So, after a few months I've decided it's not something I want on my personal radar for now. Who knows what could change down the road. But right now, it's a no for me.

The husband's has been locked in since black Friday and I have no intention on letting him out until Jan. Im curious to see how he handles the holidays locked in through the entire thing. I am leaning more towards extending his time if he gets sassy with me one more time.. He enjoys being locked and I truly enjoy seeing him locked. He also enjoys and O. Thats not going to happen but maybe for christmas he will get a ruined O? This is something I havent been able to pull off yet. From reading it takes a lot of practice and its hasn't been something I've consistently been mindful of. We will see.

Recently we changed his cage. The last one was causing some issues with rubbing and it was extremely uncomfortable for him. After about a month, I believe, of trying we switch back to the cage he's had the most success in. Its my favorite one. This one lets his chubby push through on the tip...ahh love it love it. With this cage he is able to sleep a little better which he desperately needs these days. Generally he is an early riser but he has been struggling to get out of bed in the mornings. ANYWAY!

Things are ok. Not bad not great. They are ok. We are communicating and working through each day. I love this journey we are on, good bad every single bit of it. Before Chastity we had a good marriage. There was a lot of love and enjoying each others company. Since Chastity our relationship has developed into a different level of understanding and communication that I had i no idea was something we didn't have. Something that I didn't know we were missing. I love how much it encourages us to talk and check in

I am grateful my husband chose to share his secret with me and include me. Now let's see how he does until Jan.. Will he be sassy with his txt and comments and risk a longer time locked or will he not?

Hope everyone has a wonderful holiday if we do not have any updates until then!

m2s, Rectrix, RexVa and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice