His Kink...Making it Ours

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Spades, Mar 9, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    Btw, it helps if you limit fluid intake in the evening. Hydrate well earlier and only sips to wet your mouth in the evening.

2. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    4:45 AM
    This is huge. I sleep with a fairly tight ring for my size. I used to always drink a large cup of water at bedtime. Now I make myself drink water throughout the day and cut myself off after 7. I only take a small glass up and drink it if im really thirsty over night (usally due to CBD edibles). Speaking of edibles, I feel lile CBD helps me sleep as well.

On the other hand, is the hubby staying up and looking at chastity mansion or other adult-ish things on his phone when he should be rubbing your feet :) ? My wife will take away my phone if I don't sleep well for a few days, which seems to help greatly as well.

3. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    No, he is ready for bed well before me because he gets up so early for work. :) atleast for the tome being. I will keep that in mind however if he starts to use his phone a little to much.

4. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Good Morning! Well we survived camping with friends. The husband did keep his distance when the adults played "would you rather" a little intoxicated. He said I might be loose lipped :) I said nothing...and would never. BUT I understand his paranoia. He did really well on the whole trip and we had a good time.

Today, someone woke up a little grumpy. This is the longest he has been in his cage and I think it is getting to him a little bit. This is still new and I think communicating is key so I just let him know that the plan is to let him out Saturday as long as he isn't still grumpy. It's also been a little while since we spoke about what I want out of Chastity. We will be discussing that this weekend too. :)

Until next time.

bincorona, slave_m, asastype and 2 others like this.
  5. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    A quick update from my side..

As @Spades mentioned I went through a period of frustration, however I do not relate it at all to the amount of time I have been in my cage or since my last orgasm. Neither of those have been on my mind as I am enjoying providing the pleasure for my wife. Even before our journey with chastity started I have always gotten my pleasure through hers.

My frustrations the other day were related to lack of sleep and some other issue's with my device. Sleep has not gotten any better yet, outside of the 1 or 2 times that I have only had to get up twice. I also have some chaffing that I am working on healing now that has provided a mild, but constant pain.

I also have some frustrations related to feeling sort of like I am not doing my part here. We only currently have 2 rules that I must follow, both of which, are very easy rules. Two times though, during this lock up, my KH has subtly mentioned that I am not doing the things that she wants. She has also mentioned that she has more things that she wants out of this but refuses to talk about it now, as the time isn't right and she wants this entire process to come organically for us. While I understand that, it makes it difficult for me because we agreed, when we started this, that this must be as much about her as it is me. Anyway, we had a good conversation about all of this yesterday where I explained that the comments about me not doing the things that she wants (without knowing what that is) is kind of "taking the wind out of my sails". I believe she understood and hopefully we are moving past that.

I have ordered a custom base ring from MCN to hopefully alleviate some of the device issues. That should arrive in the next couple days.

Hope everyone is dealing with our current pandemic as well as you can and staying healthy. Will update again soon!

Rectrix likes this.
  6. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We have ordered our first Strap-on!! This is my first strap on ever, honestly I'm not even sure if I have ever seen on in person. Anyway, I am SUPER excited about it.

There are a ton of posts on CM about strap ons and people have reached out to me privately about their personal experiences. CM really is a great community for pros and newbies. I hope that we both enjoy the new toy as much as some others have. If anything it should add a little something or mix up a bit. I wonder how @Locked4Her215 is feeling about it. :)

Oh! His new ring was suppose to be delivered Saturday but with everything going on shipping has been delayed. Hopefully it comes this week, we are both eager to see if the new ring will allow his sleeping to become a but normal. ✌

NEsubhub, Rectrix, spider203 and 2 others like this.
  7. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    After we talked, I understand more where he was coming from and vice versa. I think I was relating his crankiness to that of a female's PMS cycle. Sometimes we are cranky and think it's because our kids are annoying and the husband doesnt do anything around the house (just an example..not a jab) but in reality it is because are hormones are all out of whack.
    That wasn't the case. After he told me a little more about why he was feeling the way he was I think I got it a little better. As he stated before we only had about 3 things for him to follow and they were very easily managed which sort of resulted in us move back into our normal routine of things except he is in his cage. Last night we added a couple more things for him to follow and ways for me to show him I am in this and haven't forgotten that this is for me.

Side note: I read on here that some KHs are like a switch once the cage came on it was an easy transition. Some people say it's been awhile and they still want more from their KH. Essentially though isn't this for the KH? Arent we doing this to fulfill my desires as the KH and by doing so the sub (or w/e) would be satisfying theirs? I've decided I am not a KH that made the automatic switch. I have warmed up to the idea internally but havent acted upon it yet. Slowly itll come out. Its unchartered territory for me. KHs if you've been through the same thing or felt that way, would you please send some advice of how you did it.

Rectrix likes this.
  8. Locked4Her215

Locked4Her215 Member

Eastern USA
    Local Time:
    A sixteenth of an inch...

My custom sized base ring arrived. I had them make it a sixteenth of an inch larger then my last one, as I did not want it to end up too big. I am amazed at how much of a difference such a small change can make. The small constant pain is completely gone and night time erections are much better, not completely gone but better. I currently am only getting up one or two times a night, which is a huge improvement from the 4-6 with my last ring.

Also, as my wife mentioned, we ordered a strap on. She had asked on CM and did some research here on which one to get. I had done my research as well and ultimately we went with one that was never brought up in discussion, as to being good for a man to wear with a cage on. We chose a Doc Johnson harness that came with a vac u lock adapter and 3 dildo's. We chose this one because they are the ultraskyn line (she wanted realistic feel) and the variety of sizes.

I've never worn a strap on, nor has my wife been on the recieving end of one. The whole process of researching and ordering one was incredibly exciting for me. Everytime I thought about it my dick would immediately begin trying to break out of its cage. The kit came a few days ago and my excitement grew even more but began to mix with some worry. What if it doesn't work out well? What if she doesn't like it? The worry faded quickly.

Later that evening, after warming her up and giving her an O with my fingers and mouth she told me to get the strap on out and picked which of the three dildo's she wanted to use. I believe her first O came within the first 30 seconds with the second one shortly after. I lost count of how many she had that night, but at one point she stopped, looked at me in the eyes and "you can't feel anything" almost like she had forgotten. I think this turned her on more and made the rest of the night even more intense for her. Last night we used the strap on again, and even though I didn't think it possible, it was even better then the first night.

My thoughts on the strap on. Its amazing, simply put. I've always told my wife that I receive my pleasure through hers and her O's with the strap on are incredibly intense and plentiful. Its bigger then I am, it has more stamina then I do and the look on her face while she is riding it is something I can't even describe. If anyone else has considered one and is on the fence about it I highly recomend it.

Last night, after the strap on play, my wife released me and allowed PIV sex. I hadn't had a full orgasm, out of my cage, in about a month and a half. One orgasm in my cage and one ruined orgasm out. It felt great to be allowed in and I'm thankful for the opportunity as after the night we had already had I knew that my wife didn't need (or probably want) anymore. My O, after such a long time, was likely the best I have ever had.

This morning I got a text that read, something along the lines of, "denying you for so long and seeing how it made you react to being allowed inside of me is worth every ounce of me being unsure of what the heck we are actually doing. Last night made things much clearer for me". I am not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing for me, but I am up for the challenge.

We are still new to all of this being nearly at the 2 month mark. We have had a lot of ups, a couple downs. We have had a lot of discussions or conversations and made many advances already. We are having fun and our intimacy has improved dramatically. She is becoming increasingly active with teasing, and denying. She has said that she has no desire for this to end and doesn't want me to be uncaged, at least in the near future. We don't discuss much beyond the "near future" yet because we are so new to this and who really knows what the long term holds.

What started as my kink is now our kink.

Chaz69, Panda2010, bincorona and 11 others like this.
  9. tvalex

tvalex Long term member

Southern England
    Local Time:
    Looks like it's going way better than both of you could of imagined.

Locked4Her215 likes this.
  10. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    My wife loves the attention and now wants me locked all the time. She said she wished she knew about chastity years ago. She enjoys wearing the key and planning her next session.

11. MouseTee

MouseTee Long term member

Government
    The Netherlands
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    @Spades @Locked4Her215 : what a great experience and from what I've read so far; it has give your relation a whole new dimension. Have a fantastic time :).

Locked4Her215 likes this.
  12. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Absolutely!

tvalex likes this.
  13. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    The sudden realization of these things can be an amazing thing! Mental chastity can be experience from both sides of a relationship. For him - being the one that can now pleasure her with (fake) PIV while being denied in this way, feeling nothing physically. From early on, this has been on my bucket list! And for her, being able to enjoy the PIV and realizing that she gets to enjoy this while he can't even feel it, also while she is being able to experience different, 'men', with the varieties of attachments possible. Some can see this, others can't. Almost like he's cucolding himself?
    Hopefully you two will have a lot of fun with this new experience!

bincorona, Rectrix, Spades and 2 others like this.
  14. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Hello again,

It’s been awhile since my last check in so I figured there is no time like the present. Since my last post things have certainly…how should I put this…shifted and it hasn’t been in a way of power but more along the lines of desire. So, let’s go back to the end of March for our last post, @Locked4Her215, shared his experience with his base ring size and our initial encounter with a strap on we ordered. I thought it would be a good idea for me to share my take on it as well. Never could I have imagined something so small in a size difference make such a big deal. By increasing his size, what seemed to be unbearable pain has turned in to regular expected discomfort/comfort depending on how you look at it. This is good. One, it has to be healthier for him and his blood flow and Two, I am not getting woken up NEARLY as much in the middle of the night. That was a bit annoying, if we are being honest. (no, I didn’t get up as much as he was, but I do enjoy my sleep) Now that his base ring was worked out, we were moving in the right direction. Like some other individuals on here, this Kink was presented to me by my husband, not something I had ever considered or truly knew existed.

I consider myself pretty vanilla, a little less than some but definitely more on the vanilla side. I mention that because what I do enjoy about chastity is the ability to have control over his orgasms. I know that my pleasure comes first and foremost which is enjoyable. Prior to chastity, I would find myself not initiating sex, flirting or any other form of pleasure for us because I knew we would end up doing what he wanted and sometimes, I’d just want him to give me head or maybe just kiss and that’s all. So instead of getting thing started and feeling like I let him down or I wasn’t doing my part, I decided to stay away from it completely. As most relationships can probably attest to, that probably wasn’t the right answer.

Thinking back to anytime PIV would happen it wouldn’t last the longest, which is REALLY isn’t a problem but sometimes you want it to last just a bit longer. We would find ourselves in a situation where he’d finish too soon for my liking or hold it off and then it was take way to long. Even though I didn’t act on it much or even now that he is caged, the desire to have myself filled is still there. Which bring us to the strap on we ordered. It sounded like something I would enjoy. He would be unable to finish and would not get any physical satisfaction and I would be able to have it on my terms. Ordering the strap on was a GREAT IDEA. We decided to give the strap on a try. It was AMAZING. I’m not talking your normal, “yes, that was great sex” I’m talking Orgasm after orgasm, leaving everything in your body trembling A.m.a.z.i.n.g. If you are on the fence about ordering one.. Do it. I love knowing that I am getting all the pleasure and he can’t feel anything. It brings things another level. I am not sure why, but it does.

So here we were; caged, settled in our new normal and things are great…then shit went all crazy. Covid-19 hit our area and the shutdown began. Both him and I are considered essential personal so our jobs were fine however, I now had to work from home with the kids and he maintain business semi as usual. Let me tell you, working from home—is not for everyone and I am one of those people. Not only did Covid hit but I also had a little health issue that flared up which made us take some time away from any physical activity.
    Now, almost 4 weeks later and we are here….things have been completely derailed. I find myself trying to get my desire back for physical activity because it needs to happen, I want to be where we were. Mentally and physically things are out of sorts. Everything feels forced. He is trying to help, I think, us come out of this funk but parts of me feels like he is being a top from the bottom. All funishments have gone, him showing desire for me is gone, and any part of feeling like I was in control is gone.

Chastity is not a phase in our relationship, this funk we are in, is a phase. Chastity will be our lifestyle and it’s time to take control back.

15. Raymond P.

Raymond P. "Felicity"

Full-time sissy maid
    Virginia
    Local Time:
    #40 Raymond P., Apr 22, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 22, 2020
    Spades, thanks very much for posting this.

This is exactly the same situation as with me and my wife/KH. I am currently in 24/7 lockup, no releases at all in over 6 weeks and counting. After the first couple of weeks my wife began missing penetration via PIV sex. So she bought a strap-on and now orders me to use it on her every night (usually several times a night). First experience with a strap-on for either of us. This has proven to be a real turn-on for both of us. The last couple of times she has even tied my hands behind my back while I use it on her so I can get no pleasure from touching her. She is totally in control and gets her orgasms while I am able to feel nothing.

Also, the dildo we are using in this strap-on is a lot bigger than my own cock both in length and girth. She now says she likes it much better and it gives her more satisfaction than the "real thing" ever did. Which means she is even less likely to release me from my cage anytime in the foreseeable future.

Desairs, spider203, Rectrix and 6 others like this.
  16. Tamed2019

Tamed2019 Active member

Retired
    Pensacola, Florida
    Local Time:
    Good luck getting back in the groove. When he's locked, it needs to be all about you. When he tries to top, just tell him no and tell him what you want. You go girl.

17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:45 PM
    Thanks for sharing this. Mistress and I are also classified as essential, we are somewhat older so there are no kids around yet all this crap has impacted mistress somewhat more than it has me.

She tried to make an effort and indeed when we do play and it makes us both feel better, but I can understand having kids at home while you try and work.

We will all be relieved to get our life back, and get back to the fun things in life.

So glad to hear the larger ring is working our for you, the looker 2 has a quite a fat ring and its bent ergonomically, and is far better than the mature metal devices that generally have a thinner ring (they may have resolved that by now)

Mistress is however keeping me locked lol for the most part anyway

18. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Thanks for the comments everyone. I must clarify I do not particularly think he is topping from the bottom intentionally. He really is very understanding, patient and has the desire to give me what I want. I think maybe he was just trying to help me get myself back. If that makes any sense at all. I dont want to give the wrong impression that he isn't following things.

Anyway, since my last post I think we are getting back into the swing of things. Certainly grateful for that.

Rectrix, homebody, amvetsb and 7 others like this.
  19. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    It's been 3 months from my last post. Just thought I'd touch base with our progress or lack of.

In April I was so determined to make things work. And to be honest, with covid continuing to be an issue, working from home and everything else weve been going through. I just couldnt do it. We sat down and discussed how we were feeling. Both of us were really struggling, mentally and physically. I was having a hard time with not having any desire to have sex and when I did have the desire he was locked up. Yes I could've unlocked him but you sometimes you just feel like "he wants to be in there, so keep him in there."

As you know, I am still new to chastity and I think those struggles just come naturally. Even though I really enjoy chastity i felt like he was being forgotten in his cage and I didnt want to do that anymore. Trying to make the best decision for us, we decided I wouldnt be his KH for now and gave the key back. I want him to still have his kink and I know one day I will ask for his key back but right now it isnt what's best for us. Has anyone else ever felt this way?

Over the last few months, he has been in and out of his cage on his terms. I still think about his key and cage everyday (whether he is wear it or not). Even though we havent been able to truly participate in chastity together, we've continued to communicate. I look forward to the day of being his fully committed KH and him fully committed as well. :)

It should be time soon enough!

20. m2s

m2s Junior Member

Local Time:
    Feeling seen! My wife knows that I enjoy being locked up, so it makes for a tricky line where, even though it's completely her prerogative, it can be easier to leave me locked, even when she really wants PIV (which isn't fair to her). She wants me to be happy, but shouldn't have to make herself unhappy in the process. Talking through it helps, but while it's easy for me to say 'unlock me whenever you want', that doesn't magically cut through everything going on in her headspace.

Desairs and Spades like this.
  21. amvetsb

amvetsb Long term member

Network Infrastructure Engineer
    USA - Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    In my own experience with some holders, sometimes it's enough of a 'thrill' to be in chastity with the support of a partner. The difficult part of having this in your situation is determining what to do with that key... Perhaps settling on being the holder of his key and not the rest of the stuff may be an option? Perhaps just holding on to it and having him ask for it whenever he feels like he wants to use it? IDK... He obviously is enjoying his chastity but would most likely feel a bit of a thrill if you were still possessive over the key, even if you let him borrow it freely? I can understand how even this can be too much for some, but maybe it's something worth playing with....

Desairs and Spades like this.
  22. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    There is more than one option for enjoying intercourse without unlocking him!

amvetsb and Chaste J. like this.
  23. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Oh yes! @anasyrma I am aware for sure. And have been enjoying it thoroughly. I think its just for me still being new (feb) I am adapting to PIV not being what intercourse is. If that makes sense. I didn't even know about chastity or orgasm denial until Jan or Feb. Its been a good journey even thought we have been in and out.
    Just trying to recondition myself to more than what I've been used to.

And honestly I think I would be 100% fine with PIV verrrrry limited.

Desairs, Open2njoy, amvetsb and 3 others like this.
  24. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Mrs Chaste much prefers my tongue and her strap on! Never would have believed it possible. I think it may be the fact that she has 3 or 4 orgasms at a time! Something that didn't happen before! :). When she does "let me in" I don't last very long, so she makes sure that she is satisfied first! Fast approaching a year of "no entry" now!

anasyrma, bondinchas and Spades like this.
  25. Spades

Verified Female

Local Time:
    A year with "no entry" . Was this by setting time limits or something that has organically happened?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice