His cuffs go on before the cage comes off

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by vanillaswirl, Feb 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    6:00 AM
    Hi everyone!

I have been away for a while - got COVID, eventually recovered, work became busy & stressful as I started in a new role, and then doing the holidays along with all of the family drama that comes with it. So, we put chastity on hold especially since my boyfriend wasn’t 100% into it and wouldn’t always put on the cage when I tried to initiate.

We talked about it recently, and he revealed that he likes being “forced” to do things. So, one evening when he was starting to get frisky while cuddling in bed, I restrained him to our under the bed system. And then, after giving him a few licks, I simply stopped and went to the closet to pull out his cage. He looked kinda surprised when I walked back with the cage in my hand.

Despite his protests and (mock?) struggling against the cuffs, I could tell my boyfriend was turned on by the idea. It took me a very long time because the ring was pretty difficult to put on him, but I persevered and eventually locked him up all by myself for the 1st time! It took about a hour to do this, but I didn’t give up and didn’t let him out of his restraints until the cage was on.

After undoing his cuffs, my boyfriend was so worked up that he went down on me very enthusiastically, and I think it was probably the best one compared to previous times he gave me an orgasm. Afterwards, we just cuddled until drifting off to sleep. It was so lovely. :love:

Anyways, since then, I have gotten a lot of practice in (b/c I actually let him out often for sexy times, and we haven’t done any long-term denial) and I can now put on his cage in under 10 mins. My boyfriend also resists less now because he knows it’s going on, no matter what.

The part that really turns him on is that I always restrain him before unlocking his cage and I won’t let him out of his restraints until he is safely locked up again. For me, the hot part of this whole setup is that he hasn’t touched himself down there for almost a month now.

We’re probably going to continue doing it this way for the foreseeable future. Thanks @Headtrip and his wife for suggesting this idea!

Although putting on his cage was a lot of work initially, I think it’s worth it and actually saves time in the long run because my boyfriend doesn’t ever refuse to go back into his cage now. His cuffs ensure that for me. :)

2. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    United States, Mid-Atlantic
    Local Time:
    Hooray for you!!

I love reading accounts like this from other Keyholders. My experience is much like yours. That base ring is a bugger to put on at first, but practice makes perfect. :) Now that I have PK pierced, the base ring has been eliminated. So much easier putting the hook through and turning the key on the new device. We have also gotten to the point that I can trust him not to be aggressive, so the restrains are not used all that often anymore.

Progress is a wonderful thing. Enjoy the journey.

Maddie

3. BarbCD

BarbCD Long term member

Gainfully employed!
    Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    First, so nice to see you back in the Mansion. You were missed.

Second: Wow! Just fantastic to read your update, and well done you. Fantastic progress, and just what we all hope to see. You are getting what YOU want, and he is starting to see the benefits and is willing to progress on your journey.

vanillaswirl, durango_o and true42 like this.
  4. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    5:00 AM
    Welcome back, @vanillaswirl, and glad You survived all the stress!

That sounds like a fail-proof method for assuring his compliance. Being "forced" like this is a fun for many subs/bottoms, since it allows us to maintain the image that we didn't really go along with it, but we were coercedin some way. And as long as You are willing to do this work and enjoy it, all power to You. Enjoy!

If You ever get to the time when You want him to own his submission though, he will need to force himself to comply. That's the path my FLR with my Keyholder Wife, @MistressAMA, has gone and ultimately, i have found it more rewarding to willingly submit to Her desires.

Either way, best wishes!

asa

5. Apfel

Apfel Active member

Retired
    Southeast USA
    Local Time:
    Having my legs spread apart, hands immobilized, while Keyholder pulls and pushes her balls though the solid base ring frightens me. That is the reason that once told to lock up. I do it instantly without failure. I’m not in the mind set of letting Keyholder put on the base ring.

6. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    3:00 AM
    Hello, @vanillaswirl. It sounds like you have found a procedure which works for both of you. Bravo!

7. downlow

downlow Junior Member

Local Time:
    Why does the base ring ever have to come off? It's just a cock ring, after all. He should be able to cum with it on, and whether he cums or not there's no need to force it back on over a hard dick. Just smoosh the cage back on the already installed base ring.

Does the base ring need to come off?

archie, bethanise, Jail Bird and 3 others like this.
  8. Raychel Dresher

Raychel Dresher Long term member

Retired
    Bangor Maine
    Local Time:
    Sounds like the perfect arrangement to me.
    I could only dream for such a situation.

9. lockedUp24byKH

lockedUp24byKH Yes Dear...Right away.

Ireland
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Sound like you are both enjoying it and that's what it's supposed to be in the end.
    Enjoy.

vanillaswirl likes this.
  10. collaredhubby

collaredhubby Long term member

Local Time:
    If you wanted to test his resolve or play around with the cuffed until relooked idea, try handcuffs off the bed and order him to put his own device back on. You could start on the bed and have just his leg cuffs attached and then make him put it back on under your watch gaze. Let him know the cuffs don’t come off until the cage goes on. If you don’t want him touching himself at all, make him wear disposable nitrile gloves to put the cage back on. Just another idea for a mind-screw. Have fun and thanks for sharing. It’s strange that part of me wants my wife to see this post and another part really doesn’t.

Rectrix and John like this.
  11. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:00 AM
    Excellent. Glad it's working out for you both

12. nycha

nycha Long term member

Local Time:
    12:00 PM
    It´s a dream come true for a submissive, when his Lady is totally in control of his unlockings by using cuffs. Keep on, with some practise you will lock him up again under one minute.
    Maybe you need an ice-pack before.
    Enjoy

13. Headtrip

Headtrip Long term member

Midwest USA
    Local Time:
    Wow, so happy we could help and happier that it is working! Great job! Perhaps its plausible deniability, perhaps the added realism of being forced, whatever. It works for us - not just me but my Queen as well, she feels much more empowered by taking control rather than being given it. And not being able to touch myself, even for locking, DOES add to it.

Keep it fun for both but dont be afraid to use your new power, it adds to the psychological cage you now have on him (just pace it of course). Maybe, like @asatype, he will end up submitting voluntarily. In my case I am willingly submissive only for a few hours to a few days free but my Queen is never deterred. Im genuinely bummed when she recatches me, but soon love her even more for her determination.

Enjoy!!!

vanillaswirl and LukeVallentine like this.
  14. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    He is a lucky Sub to have such a devious Domme. i too find it encouraging that more Women are using the cage as a way to get what they want. good luck and enjoy.

Headtrip likes this.
  15. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    Thank you everyone for your well wishes and helpful suggestions! We are enjoying exploring new things, so we will try some of the ideas gradually.

subcoupleny_fl_ja likes this.
  16. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    Yeah, I think that would be great too! As fun as it is to tie him down, I feel the major downside is that it really limits the positions we can do while having sex. So, being able to trust him to comply in the future would be awesome.

I checked out your profile and read some of your earlier posts, Maddie, and it sounds like you and your man have a very fun and loving relationship. Thanks again for your advice and encouragement! :love:

17. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    Unfortunately, the ring has pointy corners that poke him when he gets hard. It’s always a race to get the ring off before it starts hurting him.

18. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    That sounds interesting and could be fun. But the problem is that he’s able to get loose and undo all of his cuffs one by one, if he’s not kept in a spread eagle.

19. vanillaswirl

Verified Female

East Coast US
    Local Time:
    Yeah, both my boyfriend and I enjoy it when I “catch” him. It’s a fun and thrilling chase, and I think he likes to play hard to get.

Thanks so much for your detailed advice - it was helpful in making me understand a little bit of what could be going on in his mind. Say hi to your wife for me, and I hope we chat again soon.

20. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    Local Time:
    Aww, thank you so much, I'm flattered. Yes, we are both proud and fortunate of the strong, loving, adventurous relationship that has developed and continues to blossom.

I would be willing to bet the two of you will grow a relationship that will satisfy all your desires. Everything indicates you are on the right path to a wonderful life together. :) :love:

21. ChasteHubby2015

ChasteHubby2015 Male Feminist

USA
    Local Time:
    Congratulations! I’m so happy for you! It’s great to see that you didn’t take no for an answer and took matters into your own hands, no pun intended! :)

I’m a lot like your boyfriend in that even though I like the idea of being submissive, I won’t do it if I’m not forced and if there aren’t consequences for disobedience. It’s not about not wanting to make you happy, like me, he probably just needs the discipline, like a fitness trainer who forces you to diet and exercise for your own good. I’m curious as to what type of device you’re using and how you’re ensuring that he isn’t pulling out and masturbating without your permission? Any plans on getting him pierced? How long do you generally keep him chaste between releases?

22. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    If I may suggest, for the times you want to try other positions that aren’t possible when he’s tied spread eagle to your bed, you can keep him locked in his chastity device and have him use a strap-on on you. You can even do a combination of both, start with the strap-on, then tie him down to the bed spread eagle, remove his chastity device, and continue with you on top. You’ll probably need to keep some ice handy for when you desire to place him back in his chastity device without granting him an orgasm. I’m also glad to hear that his enthusiasm to pleasure you orally has increased significantly since you locked him up, it’s amazing how enforced chastity does that to a man!

tdk34 likes this.
  23. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Hi Miss Maddie Mae, just curious how well the device works with a piercing, but without the base, at preventing unauthorized erections?

24. Maddie Mae

Verified Female

Litigator
    Local Time:
    My primary use of a chastity device on PK is for orgasm control and denial. Any erections he experiences just adds to his frustration that the occurrence is a wasted attempt at a release. He is pretty much conditioned now that he doesn't achieve erections unless stimulated by me or another female that I allow to engage him. An exception to this is the so called "morning wood" or the visual stimulant during our cuckold adventures. So, unauthorized erections are not really a concern in our relationship.

25. ChasteHubby2015

USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the detailed explanation Miss Maddie Mae. I’m glad to hear that the combination of the piercing and device are effective at preventing him from achieving orgasm. As you said, the attempted erection would end in frustration and I would imagine it would not be comfortable either. I immensely respect and admire your knowledge and experience when it comes to the male chastity lifestyle and have learned a lot from you.

Rectrix and Maddie Mae like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice