collaredhubby
Last Activity:
Mar 24, 2024 at 8:23 PM
Local Time:
3:00 PM

collaredhubby

Long term member, Male

Back in chastity in my Watchful Mistress that arrived yesterday after sending it in for some work and a new ring. Fits great. Thanks MM. Jun 4, 2023

collaredhubby was last seen:
Mar 24, 2024 at 8:23 PM
    1. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Back in chastity in my Watchful Mistress that arrived yesterday after sending it in for some work and a new ring. Fits great. Thanks MM.
    2. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Have a MCN Kali’s Teeth with base ring and wearing in short “trainings” with the wife. It’s definitely effective at it’s designed task.
    3. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Wife has stated that she can’t wait to see what locktober & no-vember do to my sexual frustration and I may orgasm on her b-day in December
      Rectrix likes this.
    4. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Wife has decided we are in a level 2-3 FLR and has stated she wants to be in full control of our sex life moving forward. I’m excited/scared
      asastype likes this.
    5. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Friday, locked myself and showed wife. She told me to bring her key. She's been surprisingly playful since, Enjoying it. Am I in trouble?
      Newcat and njcuckold like this.
      1. Newcat
        Newcat
        That's how my husband did it five years ago. I rarely let him out now.
        May 31, 2020
        collaredhubby likes this.
    6. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Wife really dominant tonight and surprised me. Told me to massage,lick, and tuck her into bed. Said that was all I was getting, no unlock.
      Danigirl likes this.
    7. Ma’ams Slut
      Ma’ams Slut
      I love the avatar
      1. collaredhubby
        collaredhubby
        It's from a Sunday Morning Comic Strip called The Lockhorns. I just thought it was funny. Thanks.
        Mar 19, 2019
        Ma’ams Slut likes this.
      2. Ma’ams Slut
        Ma’ams Slut
        I know the cartoon . I just thought it was a great avatar for here lol
        Mar 19, 2019
    8. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      I was good. She let me out tonight. Found some sore and chafed spots but I'm happy. Wife's happy to have control. Both happy. This works. :D
      Ma’ams Slut likes this.
    9. collaredhubby
      collaredhubby
      Per my Wife's orders, I'm locked til Monday "if I'm good." Locked in MMWM since Wednesday. This is getting interesting.
      1mlockedup likes this.
  • About

My key is held by:
    Wife
    Locked since:
    Wednesday 3-13-19
    Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Slave
    • Switch
    Chastity devices:
    Mature Metal watchful Mistress, CBxxx series devices, and a myriad of Chinese devices and a few full belts.
    Chastity resume:
    Into chastity as a game and play for many years starting with a Curve. I finally have a custom cage and it's so very different to be in something that is secure and comfortable. My wife is really loving this and blooming rather quickly as a Mistress too.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice