Hi!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Moonshae, Aug 1, 2018.

1. Moonshae

Moonshae Member

Local Time:
    11:58 PM
    I'm brand new to chastity; my cage came today and I'm wearing it now. It doesn't seem to have a specific brand name...I got it at Extreme Restraints and it was simply called a stainless steel cock cage. The appeal to me was that it came with different sized rings, although the tube is fairly long for my flaccid penis. As a grower, it would be too small for me to be fully erect.

Interestingly, while debating buying this and thinking about wearing it, I was constantly erect, but putting it on wasn't arousing at all. I'm sure that helped me get it on properly, but I'm not sure I have the best device for my body. Time will tell, I suppose.

I'll be 44 in a few days, and I still feel like a teenager, masturbating daily (at least) except on the days I can be intimate with my wife. We have a young child and that puts a damper on things. My intention behind the cage is to deny myself at least some of the pleasures of masturbation in order to enhance the joys of sex.

I am wearing the cage, and the medium ring seems to fit snugly and more or less comfortably; I'm aware there is unusual pressure in places, but nothing actively uncomfortable. I'm my own KH until I am sure this works for me, at which time I'll give the keys to my wife to let her decide when I'm allowed to have an orgasm.

If this device is not right for me, I'll do research here to see what might work better; I wish I had found this when I was doing research, but my terms must not have been correct to bring it up.

I've had a PA for...well, I'm actually unsure what year I got it, but it's been more than 15 years. I don't typically wear jewelry in it but I wore an 8 g ring for many years, so the hole isn't going anywhere.

In looking around, I may end up getting a more fitted device that also takes advantage of the PA, like the Rigid Chastity model 01 or 05. My only issue is that the PA gauge there is 6 ga at the slimmest, which might take a little work. I suppose if I put the 8 ga ring back in for a bit, the 6 ga will slip in easily enough.

Cheers!

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:58 AM
    welcome. You seem to be well set on your journey. Join in and let us know how you get on.

3. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Welcome, it looks like there's a lot going on in your life. The married men here will tell you that you need to be open with your wife about your masturbation and your desire to improve as a husband by stopping this. She probably already knows anyway. Ask her to help by holding the key. You will both also probably discover that the benefits go beyond stopping your masturbation and that you'll become a more attentive and emotionally available husband too. She'll like that. Don't be surprised if she agrees to put that PA to use. Don't be afraid to talk to her or to ask questions and seek support here, and please share your journey.

4. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Welcome! Best of luck on your journey.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice