Had to expose my cage today

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Nicoftime, Mar 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandyb

Mandyb Member

UK
    Local Time:
    10:20 AM
    You have my admiration for keeping so cool x

2. Chauncy

Chauncy Member

Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    4:20 AM
    I self-lock and recently had surgery that required, among other things, access to my upper thigh for the purpose of taking a graft. I definitely wasn't going to be wearing my cage during the procedure! Had to have a foley catheter for a few days afterward, so probably for the best I was uncaged. ;)

JackStrap, Andylocked and Nicoftime like this.
  3. martinb

martinb Active member

Local Time:
    There was a Scrubs episode where a guy had a lightbulb up his ass. Of course the Janitor knew what to do.

Petey, Explorer121 and LockedN8 like this.
  4. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Not with doctors,but had the experience several times with masseuses at different spas.
    Reaction has been always the same: surprise followed by insatiable curiosity!
    The whole session answering all sorts of questions! lol

5. supermario77

supermario77 Member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:20 PM
    I have frequent medicals and/or drug testing as part of my job, I have an emergency key in my wallet.

Paper on one side of my wife's choice, a pattern, a drawing, her handwriting. Something that can't be reproduced in a hurry. Tape on the other side taping the key to the paper, easy to access in a hurry but impossible to hide the fact it's been opened.

6. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We had something very similar set up with it laminated to a card. At some point she didn’t like the idea that I could just use the key, yes she would know but she didn’t feel she had total control if I still had an option. 99.9999%of the time there is no issue, I would just call her and ask where the spare is, or she is within minutes of me to unlock me. Just a weird set of circumstances lined up where I didn’t get a chance.

7. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Had to do a random drug test at work once where the nurse "thought" she was going to be in toilet with me! I just pointed out that I was a married man in my 50's and she was a complete stranger! After the "you haven't got anything I haven't seen before, I'm a qualified nurse" bit (oh, if only she knew the truth!), she stood outside outside and held the door slightly ajar! Sample was duly delivered! I don't particularly like giving people my piss and whilst I have no problem with keeping all above board, its nice to try and keep as dignified as possible.

spider203 likes this.
  8. Cecilia B

Cecilia B Long term member

Hotel Assistant Manager
    Local Time:
    5:20 AM
    BF has tools at his job and at home (and in his truck) to cut off the lock if there's an emergency, so I don't give him a spare key. If he cuts it off, he'd better have a good reason and he has to buy another lock. So far, he's had a good reason. He can only wear it to work if he's working in the office. Sometimes, he's started out in the office but they send him out on an emergency job, so he has to cut it off, since he can't wear it when he's working in the field.

I don't really like it, but I understand.

nonerect likes this.
  9. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Well guess what? It’s time for another work physical. 3 years already! This time I’m making an appointment and will ask her to unlock me beforehand.

10. New to cage

New to cage Long term member

USA South Carolina
    Local Time:
    No need to unlock this time, you have already been through it before. Maybe you even get the same doctor this time. You seemed to handle it prettywell last time.

11. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    Yes, might even be a note in your records. So if missing they could ask, what happened? LOL. I'd take it off too, if it were my appointment. Hope everything checks out fine.

corsac likes this.
  12. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Haha, well as much as that would make my wife giggle, no sense exposing a doctor into an uncomfortable situation without reason.

To be honest, unless we have sex soon, I’m more worried about the possible rectal exam. Sometimes they do one sometimes they don’t. Over three months built up and not looking forward to explaining gobs of leaking if there is one.

New to cage and Iron78 like this.
  13. Michael3635

Michael3635 Active member

Self employed
    Wyoming
    Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    You took it like a champ at least. I have to have physicals every 2 years and at one point i thought i was going to have to wear the cage during one. I got lucky and didnt have to and my KH doesnt really like anyone knowing. In public im a very.... confident alpha personality so she likes me maintaining that and only being her good slave in private. Id be open to her telling select people but as of now she has no interest in it.

14. Nicoftime

Railroad
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Thanks haha. My wife is private about all this as well. She did tell a friend when we first started, but I think she just wanted to get another perspective on how weird it was, and we had only been dating for a few months. When asked why, she said I offered as reassurance that I wouldn’t cheat on her and didn’t mention anything about submission. Her friend was just married and they rarely hung out after.

Jeanette_Phillips likes this.
  15. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    A couple of months ago I forgot to get the key from my wife for a chiropractor appointment after work! It wasn’t a big deal! Actually it was kinda exciting taking the low risk adventure. The only problem was, when he was pushing on my lower back, he made the cage grind into the flat table! Ouch! Got some pretty good pinches from that adjustment. My wife laughed at my situation as well! And she is definitely not into sharing me or telling someone!

Good to hear everything worked out and you remembered to schedule early!

Jeanette_Phillips likes this.
  16. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    We make more of things than we should. Several years ago I had to have a barium enema. Well I was on the table with a hose shoved up my ass exposed to the technicians. All of the techs were young ladies and several were in and out as it was a teaching hospital. There were screens showing the X-ray, and I didn’t realize it until I looked over and saw I had an involuntary erection. Well there wasn’t anything I could do but it was very much on display. Finally one of the techs noticed and she made an adjustment so it wouldn’t be seen on the screen.

She handled it professionally by discreetly moving something so it wouldn’t display on the screen and I just dealt with it. The reality was it wasn’t anything that could be done except what was done. Nothing was said and other than some minor embarrassment I lived.

I can say that wearing a hospital gown and having a hose shoved up your ass while on a table while two or three young women are in the room is embarrassing enough. Getting filled up with some weird stuff doesn’t help, then getting an involuntary erection just adds to the humiliation. But it was a necessary medical procedure and while I’d not volunteer for it again, no one died from seeing my ass or my erection. I didn’t do anything to have it on purpose and it wasn’t anything they haven’t seen before.

As I’ve said before in other threads. I no longer care if anyone sees my cage or panties and I don’t hide that I’m bisexual. It’s part of who I am. I’m not going to purposely do anything to get a “cheap thrill” but I’m also not going worry about it as medical professionals have seen it all and more.

boisub, benny22 and SubSnuggler like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice