From feminism to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kylara, Mar 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:17 AM
    She is not a big fan of chastity and the cage as I am already a lot obediant and treat her so well that she is happy of it. It is a way to check all on me and what I do, buy, order and so. All my mails are merged on the same adress and she has access to all.

The submission can't be complete with secret around. She knows also my web passwords list and the site I visit, she don't care if I go to watch some sexy girls as long as they are just pics.
    She read and managed since along time my bank account and I have account to give back when she is not happy.
    Under her financial control and my private life one I became a perfect husband.

On the other hand she finally agree to share her gardrobe with me and I am now allowed to wear some of her pantys and she do not dislike it. Now she collor my long hair in blond, I am like a sexy girl now.

tiruh811 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  2. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So now since around a month she decide on my orgasm and tell me not to jerk off, she understood on how it works. She control my finance and check my mail account.
    I am free as long as the works is done as she likes. Also since 2 week now I am in her panty's and she does not complain about, she knows it. Look like it turn her on and whe don't do much love since we are together. Of course only oriented on her pleasure. She is a lot more stricter now. looks good? I hope so.

tiruh811 likes this.
  3. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    We still goes on. she is now deciding to makes me pretty, crean and sports. Still hard but before she just shut and don't argue when I did not do what she asks.
    now she wants and she complain if I don't do it. I takes care a lot more of me, the cook is better made, and so...
    She now tell me not to have orgasm telling me "you won't like me if you ejaculate so don't", I am able to do it less and less, frome one a week to once 3 weeks now. But we progress as she asks me not to do it. To be more and more tender and feminine for her. More attentive to all her needs.

I feel a lot aroused but a lot less in erection? Is there now the habbit to be flacid? Even when I see sexy pics on the net it makes me no physical effect.

I am at 10 days today and her period will began, I know it is 7 days more of being chaste and to takes care of her (tender, massage and so....).

At the end of the month she leave for 2 months of holidays, I will stay at worl all summer caged and chaste. I am expecting for it and a bit worried. But will be busy, she wants a clean house whe she is back.

tiruh811 likes this.
  4. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    After nearly 2 long month of me working and her in holiday I am happy to see her back.

She send me back to full chastity since her return 12 days ago. I can get used to long period without release but it is hard.
    Also we discuss and she agree on few things, the need to be a little more dominant, at least in bed and see the positive effect on erection to call me "slave" or with my slave name.
    She also agree that the cage is a needed thing and send me back to it. Several conditions.
    I must remove it every day to clean all.
    Before after peeing I had to whas my hands (normal) and my penis.
    I must have a cage that can be removed very quickly, if she had a need for a PIV I must do it immediatly, no time to remove a key.
    So selection to a comfortable cage with fast unlock.
    I am back in cage yesterday night and today at work with pleasure.

I really feel that the cage is a part of me. Feel naked without.

5. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    Great posts thanks for sharing

tiruh811 likes this.
  6. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    No worries, it is my journal after all and do not post that much.

She just agree yesterday for the cage, no idea if it last in time. She is very stric on cleaning so I obey. But where I am happy is that she slowly move to a mistress, a real one not only a vanilla one, that she is still a lot.
    She lacks help and advice but admit she read more the forum now.

tiruh811 and Paraplegicsub like this.
  7. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Even if it is mu journal, feel free to comment and share, I'm happy when talking.

8. Paraplegicsub

Paraplegicsub Long term member

Nobe
    Local Time:
    5:17 AM
    No worries I will.

9. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Today my wife decide to put me the cage.
    She rarely does it and has abandon the idea this year. I am a bit worried because it is quite the first time she fully own the key and I have no idea what she has in her mind. I was on honor since 8 days and now caged.

She has teased me all week, what next?

Jblocked likes this.
  10. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    12:17 AM
    Lucky you.

Kylara likes this.
  11. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I had never had her as a real KH, she was just vanilla.
    now she keep the key and told me nothing.
    I am 8 days since last release and now block for good, more than in the past where I was a bit managing it or I can asks to be release when I want.
    It aches a lot and I feel the same as when I just started. I also use a solid metallic cage that cover everything, all my sex is encaged, totally.
    Feel scared as I can't read her mind.

On one other point she really asks me for chore a lot more, early in morning for children and 1 to 2 hours the weekend to clean while she sleep. She truly rules now.

12. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I see a lot of evolution on my mistress, she is still a lot vanilla in life and in many way seems not to be interested in chastity.
    But she adopt FLR in many aspects, last night we where in full loctober, 10th days and for me 19th of chastity since last release.
    she was against the cage but asks me and agree to keep me caged. I was happy to enter again the cage, used to leave it when she decide and keeping it rarely for long time.

The night she asks for sex, she was horny and has lot of desire, I was then caged.
    I feel a lot frustrated but I gave her the 3 orgasms she asked with disldos and I kept my dick caged and struggleling in my little BON4.

I asks her, "do you know I am caged, you asked me to, I could have make you love also using my dick"
    she reply "Yes". Look like she caged me and decide to have a selfish orgasm. it is the first time she does on her own.

Look like she understand her own pleasur not only came first but came alone.
    this morning I am still caged and I wake early for the chore while she stay at bed.

Look like our FLR has taken another step, she moves silently, step by step.
    When I look back two years ago I see how much I get dominated and how much my work has change. How much many area of hour home have became hers and no longer mine.
    And I have wished it and I am not complaining, I feel it like my new way of life, locked in her spider web.

bondinchas likes this.
  13. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Long time pass and life goes on.
    my wife still look vanilla but she evoluate a lot, more and more she dare and demands.
    I have seen my rights shrinking slowly and the last is; it is now me who wake up child in morning before I go to work while she sleep at bed.
    She already had daily massages and soft touch.
    (Rare) PIV with no pleasure for me but only for her.
    Now she is no longer against the cage, she still fear it damage my dick but let me in, also she let me in a but plug for days.
    I was wondering exactly what I am and what I was doing, was it wrong with chastity?
    But it seems that I know better now what I am, a sub male but not a humiliated one, a proud sub, obediand and fierce to serve her with pleasure.
    Without knowing what I was doing I simply dissociate my manhood from me by removing PIV pleasure from my dick to an anal pleasure.
    Now PIV is only for her pleasure when she wants and for how long she wants. My pleasure is now anal and it so much stronger.

I found a wonderful article that explain it and it is what I was doing: http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/desexualization.php

14. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I have a big discussion with my wife and about the benefit she has now, she agree that it was a good thing.
    last two weeks she a long and painful periods that last 15 days.
    I was caged on my own and play it the best I can as a submissive maid for her.
    Now everything is back to normal and she feel that all was what she really needs.
    This morning she caged me, she never really did it before or just to please me, today she does it because she understand that it is the way to obtain an obedient male at her service.

Also she kept the key on her side with her own decision, she just began to do it by herself.
    I still have feminist and social justice course and I agree with all she say.

I am just in waiting for her to asks and for the next pegging session, normally in two weeks. My idea it to let it run by her now and let her manage my life. I just "hope" that this the the non return point of my enslavement and mental reassignment as a perfect man in the way she loves.

15. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Great evolution this year, my wife find that when I am caged and chaste I am a far better man.
    After 2 months of trial, she discover that sex with Lidocaine make me a big super sex toy, perfect to her desire and better than any other men she goes with, also she enjoys the idea to command me and to have the power.

Since this year I have been so caged for 24 days, more than last year, and chaste for 44 days on 59.
    The progress is significant. She now asks me to stay chaste as she enjoy when I have not cummed and love my chaste presence.
    Still road to make but after a lot of things she gain it appears that now she really think that chastity is a needed thing for her happiness. I am happy too even if I know I have already pass the point of no return since awhile.

16. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Now we are on our 4th years of FLR. It is a good time to have a point of the accomplisment of our relation.

Since I propose the cage and her freedom she as aquire a number of points that are now our norms.

She loves me to be her man and still loves a lot PIV and penis but in one way only, when I give her the pleasure and only in that way.
    She decide when and how we have sex and we do if she wants only. I have discover that since she manage our relation she is a lot more horny and have the desire to have sex and PIV and not because a women has to do it as before. Of course as she has real pleasure now things are different.

On my side, I have more sex and different one. I am release once a week and it helps me to be a good boy, horny and obediand without excess.

I have also discover that now she don't want sex with othr men as she found me a lot better than all the one she tried.

On chose she does the one needed and she wants to do, all she don't like is for me and I obey most of the time as it was normal. I have a lot change in my mind and obediance to her is gain and it gave me some pleasure to obey and do what she asks.
    I have learned not to complain and obey without mansplaining, not perfect she will say to you but in progress.

I do cooking and all the tasks she asks after work as my normal duty.

Now we are in the cruise speed and our relation is now sex to have a housemaid serving her wile she is in the sofa, she asks I serve her asap.
    leisure and money are for her and she hold the couple finance, I am allowed to spend money for my hobby after she agree to.
    I have no say in her exenses even if it is my money. I thrust her on this and do not question her.
    She cancel my credit car for on line, I can just pay basic things like the supermarket of the petrol.

Actually all runs well and we are happy of the situation, her and me. What she prefers is me not arguing for anything and being her good boy, her good lovers when she needs, her good cook all day, and the laundry guy when needed.

Jblocked likes this.
  17. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    last evolution, my KH has found an dom to help her online.
    She looks at what I do and give me the orders that my wife dare not to give.
    This change a lot of things, now my whife is thinking about cuckolding me but hesitate because all men she men did not satisfy her.

Also she has seriously feminize me, my eyebrow has been corrected, my leg har removed and now I am in a skirt at home.
    I also wear female panty as she change my male cloth with female ones. As we are of the same size we will share the underwear wardrobe together.

The most important thing, she caged me back and now she keep the key. It is not the first time but she has abandon the cage a few month ago and was not into it.
    Now she is anew my keyholder and since I am more sub and dominated (with the other domina) she look like a lot more happy.

Saturday schedule was full time chores and cleaning/cooking. And I love it.
    now the things is not only in my hands but in another Dom that will manage my life.

18. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Now things have evolved a lot this year.
    As we go deeper into chastity my wife was still very vanilla, at least in looking but I did not see that piece after piece she get more into without the leather body fashion.

I keep a diary and since march we use Lidocaine each time. I just realize I have not orgasm for 9 months now. I complain and she told me “sure you may have one, one day”.

She got now her orgasm and I am less involved in PIV, just used as a warmer and most of the time not used at all.
    My chaste period has been from once a week to once a month, to once 40 days and it going up to more time.
    I told her about this and she told me “I love this that way and I don’t want you to get back to how we do love before.” She still looks very vanilla anyway, but she is not.

She now supports me since last 3 month in feminization and I got only female underwear all time and I am dressed as a girl at home, pants are forbidden. She like me like it.

Look like I fall in the spider nest as she like me caged and chaste and see no reason to unlock/unload/milk me.
    it does not really goes the way I expected first and I am lock in now.

19. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    New milestone:
    We go shopping with my wife, she choose herself male underwear that she like better as she found them more confortable.
    For me she choose some nice underwear, half in cotton for every day the rest in sexy black lace for me to be a girly boy.
    She found it nice on and and choose some that get accorded to her bra. She now like me in skirt, female underwear and controled in chastity even if I am not always locked.
    She has adopted the life of chastity for good and she is more affirmative in our FLR.
    It is now my 6th month fully feminised without male cloths and at her service for good. After 3 years she finaly get into for good and she told me she don't want to turn back to our older life.

tiruh811 likes this.
  20. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    10:17 PM
    So happy you are enjoying your progress, and evolving life. Your wife is a wonderful person to include you in her joy. In your own way, of course

21. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Yes she is. I think I am far more in love with her now that she rules and she told me the same.
    She is happy about rulling me and happy of the pleasure she get since we bagan.

She found life easier and me nicer. She fond me a betetr husband, responsible et taking care of her needs and children.

She never get better orgasm or pleasure since. So yes chastity and FLR is now part of her life and she really loves it a lot. On my side I am more happy since I am feminised, I live in a every day fantasy.

Jblocked likes this.
  22. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So we went to the doctor, she has a fibrom that makes her suffer a lot when she has her period. She is near menoposis and we were waiting for it. she hates periods.

The doctor says she is far from being in menoposis and she has at least 3 good years in front of her for periods.
    He recommand a pill to stop period. it is not fully contraceptive and stop all bleeding, it also cut all libido and sex drive.

We have a PIV together (with lidocaine for me) but she feel nothing at all, no pleasure or desire.
    She then told me that it is not good to have sex anymore until she found a new way to have pleasure with penetration as she has before.

I am now with her, forbid of penetrative sex, she offered me a book "beyond the penetration" to learn me on how to make love without a dick.
    Also since last year the release period get longer, 28 days, 38, then 40 and now it is the 53th day. And no release date in range.

She told me that she loves the new life, what I had became and the way I do. She loves me chaste and obediant but I am not obediant enough for her now and I need to impouve a lot in cleaning.

Else I am not totally feminised at home and my female wardrobe is bigger than my male one. Since last 9 month I am only in dress or skirt that she baught with me. There are just one male underwear available for the doctor else none of my cloth has been kept.

She guide me in my feminisation and do it in my mind too. Now I am called "Miss" in the supermaket and in some public transport I have already being touch by men. I know what women feel now.

Her goal is to feminise me to be like a feminist girl and understand all about women. And I follow her.

We are still waiting for a smaller cage, one with Uretal, as we go caged and chaste for 4 years know my flascid penis has decrease from its always half hard size to a 2 inch (5cm) flascid one all time.

Look like a long caged time is in from of me now as she has adopted this life style.

23. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    My wife loved PIV and sex, but she make me use lidocaine to be chaste and last long, also not to cum inside her anymore whatever is the reason.
    If I raise an evolution it was first she ended sex session at her will and not when I was done.
    She feminised me a little
    Then she decide if do sex or not,
    Then I have to use condom
    Then I use condom and Lidocaine to be numbed
    then she let me be feminised a lot more

At this point she love PIV a lot be use me more like a "warmer" before going to her magic wand.
    Most of PIV sexual relation moves to massage and cuddle instead that she still love a lot.
    She decide if whe have sex or not anr what she wants, she now fully in charge of everything under the belt for me and I have to follow her rules and orders. She is stric but very soft and gentle.

The new evolution was last night, I get breast protesis, I keep it all evening and night.
    She put her hed on my breast and play with it like if I was a girl and found it very nice that way.

As she has now stopped PIV, I guess she is moving to some kind of lesbian sex with me, but for her only.
    She is having a medecine that stops libido, she has to take it for around 3 years normaly. That mean no sex for the next 3 years for me.

I used lidocaine for more than one year, so all of our last PIV where without any feeling. I feel like starved or a little catrated now, but more an dmore feminine.

She say she love me as a women too but I am not sexually attractive for PIV anymore, also she does not have pleasure with PIV and the magic wand and dildo do it better anyway.
    She has several bull in past and she things the same about them, I guess she is going lesbian like?

In any case I am her maid companion girl and she like it a lot that way. Not a servile maid but a girlfriend that is always OK with her and on her side. of course she is deciding and she is the leader of the family now.

As there is no vaginal sex at all since 2 weeks she agree to peg me, not enough to be milked sadly. I hope it will be something common.

I am just becoming her obediant, castrated girlfriend. I love it and it scare me a lot too.
    I miss my former male life and I love this one. I am in a middle of a complicated turn in our life.
    I know it is too late but sometime I wonder if I take the good road

24. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I think I was on the end of the road but no, we are still struggling with many things to have our chastity lifestyle be more straight so an updade was needed.

My wife get me into a smaller cage, 4cm and now is more Ok to keep mecaged for longer periods rather than be on honor.

She asked me to use pas, one read, flat to protect the panty from dirt mark (I can speak of it now, as I am not totally humiliated). and one in front because the cage is that small that there is some pee drops that can occur and stain my panty or trousers.

Some pics here.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?gallery/albums/2021-updates.6584/

Guess what? as I sleep now into that cage and some drops has occur into my night dress I will tonight try for the first time an adult diaper. If I can't succeed to be clean into my small cage It may become a permanent solution to have a clean bed and nighties.

Why not changing the cage, all others are packed as we move to another location, and they won't be available before end of august and damm, that 1.75 inch cage is small, very small. I feel so tight in it.

Before this post I was still having PIV and used as a warmer but last time my wife skip the warmer step and goes directly to her dildo. She has her normal sex life and me I am not involve in it since.
    Well she still loves massage, caresse and all kind of things but not penetrations since a few weeks.

On the other hand she spank me with a horsewip and I love it, I feel a very intense sexual feeling, and feel very frustrated as the cage is too small. But the feeling last.

It is her frst time spanking someone, I hope she will goes on as I enjoy it alot.

I am at a crossing point, end of penis pleasure (well it is since 4 years) and begging of spanking one?

25. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I get to a buisness trip abroad, caged of course.
    When I get back, I put my dirty cloth in the laundry bin, clean my stuff.
    I get my female cloths, go to the kitchen and cook my wife a nice meal.

I get some chore like the dish, clean the fridge.
    make a drink for my lady and massage her before goind to bed.

I guess I am working hard on my good wife manual.

I don't know when I switch from a male to a housewife but now it seems that there is no wayback.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice