From feminism to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kylara, Mar 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    Congratulations, I look forward to meeting her.

2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    11:44 PM
  3. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I have acquire a metalic Bon4, with several ring, it seems that I have changed size, I was used to wear 50mm ones and now I am more around 45mm.
    So let try my new toy and check with the good size in diameter for the ring.
    I found also it a little heavy but it may pose me no problems for now. I love to feel it solid.

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I also found that over time I dropped a ring size.

5. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So it looks like normal, thanks for the info, sizzing is always complicated.

6. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Good progression from my Lady. for the first time in 2 years she decide someting.
    Whe had PIV 2 days ago the way she likes tnek after I asks to finish myself; ordinary she agree but not this time.
    She says "I may need you so ejaculation is forbiden" Well now I am 3 days after and she still have not wanted more.
    but she has given me an order and asks me to stay chaste, a lot of progress.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  7. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    4 days ago now she has ordered me to stay chaste to be ready for her PIV as she likes and for me to be hard and ready at all time if she needs me for sex.
    She loves sex and PIV now we are in FLR.

Since whe had PIV once, but she feels not confortale and stops after 10 minutes. Of course refusing me a liberation. Not really common in our couple, in past she prefers me to ejaculate after in a ruined orgasm. Outside and alone while she watches.

I guess she is more in the mood now.
    Las night I decided to put the cage, she see no problem for it but was not implied in before. Like she does not care for the cage but love FLR only.

But she decided to put it herself, she put the cage on me locked it and keep the key.
    She never does it before even if I asks, and this without asking or requesting it.

It seems she accepts a lot more the role and the cage is now a partner in our life a lot more than before.
    We are at 1 year and 9 months from our journey into FLR and chastity. It looks like it is now more advanced than before.

I will seek for others days it it become ordinary or still exceptionnal.

tiruh811 likes this.
  8. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So again tonight, she asks me to wear the cage and locked it. of course she kept the key.
    It is a new ring smaller, 4.5cm, I told her it aches and I can remove it, she says no. Second time she insists, so I am locked now for real, the impression is strange, as she is not playing a game from me.
    She used to told me she has no interest in.

I feel strange to see her to decide totaly for me. Look like she is deciding firmly for the first time, a sign of authority? Looks like I have no choice tonight. I hope it is only because she is near her period and is a bit sensible.
    But it feel strange to realise that it is not a game anymore and she mean it really. I feel happy and scared too.
    She also discuss to have a separate and small bank account for me, to be money limited.

Rectrix and Lockedprop like this.
  9. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I have a winter ring witch is 1 size bigger than summer ring

10. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Ho? Do we change size with the seasons?

11. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    4:44 PM
    Kylara

Nice post. I understand your reference to rape. Some women feel about PIV that way.

Kylara likes this.
  12. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Thanks for you understanding, not a lot think like me, no much people understand it, now I do, same for jokes, languages, a manly world to forget and a more respectfull one to discover.

Rectrix likes this.
  13. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    That's interesting.

14. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I do ball sack is not as lose in the winter and is tight summer sack hangs lower smaller ring works great also I egg shape the ring to give more room on bottom side tighter in the side cage don't spin as much

15. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Good to know; I will check this this summer, mybe I did not really schrink my ring size but I am only in my winter size? Will be attentive to this.

16. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Year has ended and it is time for statistics, I have done some of all the year. and takes rigorus notes of my progress.
    I see that I really began to cage in Jully this year for longer periods, my longer is 12 days in cage continuously, 34 caged day in total it increase a lot this year.
    But for ejaculation abstinance it is 19 continuous days the best. At least all month I have from 12 to 14 abstinance periods times.
    It is a lot, 2 years before I was jerking 3 times a days since years and years. It is a total of 312 days of abstinance this year. 53 ejaculation in total, around one a week but randomly. it is the point I am trying to discipline this year.

I do 85 requested PIV with no ejaculation autorised at all in her. She has 20 orgasm, a point I have to work more but she don't want too much of it.
    I have been pegged 2 times, I wish it was a lot more, I love it so much that it can replace vaginal sex with female easily.
    She has 65 sessions of deep massage and pleasure for herself only, me 0. Another point to improuve, it is a bit more that one a week, I can do a lot more.

Also she gaves up the decision of the synchronisation, I thought it was a good idea, instead she let me caged for the month. I am wondering if she is doing the Valentin challenge, she knows it exist. I am caged and abstinant since 13 days and I she see no interest in sex since a week.
    Maybe she has receive advice from other members, she need some, feel free to talk to her and send her advice, by message she has problems with the chat.

Rectrix likes this.
  17. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So here are the results of my project.
    I analyses her desires relative to her hormonal cycle. During that time I did not ask at all for sexual intercourse of any kind.

The first week after her period my wife is very horny and wants a lot of sex.
    The second week she still wants but a lot less, like 1 time during the week.
    The 3rd week she has no sex desire at all and is closed to that idea.
    The 4th week is her period and no desire for sex, sometimes she asks bur it is rare and near the end.

It gives me opportunity to PIV 2 weeks per month and one for sure the first week.

Next month (March) she is on holiday the 1rst and half of the second week.
    This mean no sex at all all month even without the cage.

18. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    So my Lady agree on the interest of chastity a little more on these few days. For the second time this year she asks me to do not ejaculate and get locked. But she still let me the key. She told me it is my fantasy and I rule the game. but she still refuse to keep the key with her and be sure that she is in total control.

On the other side she has earn so much in her respect and control of her body that she refuse to loose anything. It is complicated for me to tell her the link between my servitude and her freedom newly aquired pass by the cage and not by a miracle of a man who suddenly became a perfect gentleman.

I have no idea how to tell her that if she as the key I will not be a gamer anymore but trapped into her real desire. My worries is to be fed up chastity and getting back to my bad selfish habits.

On my side I gain the right to be pegged when I do thing well and she is satisfied. She as an orgasm as she likes yesterday and she was happy. On my side I found that to be pegged is far more satisfying than to PIV.
    how long will this last? I am trying to convince her to do it more often by being a perfect house holder. Lot of work to go as noone learn me to clean a house in past.

I would says to ladys, educated your boys to chores, it will help them a lot to their future.

19. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    When she Peg me she told "You know some men are pegged caged", I told her well feel free to do so and I am happy that you have read things about chastity on her side.

maybe she get into at least. we discuss a few on it this week, I was thinking she was still too vanilla but she asks for the key. She agree (for how many time) that my cock is caged when she does not need it as it change nothing for her, and unlocked when she needs it.
    She put it in aplication and caged me in metal yesterday and keep the key.

Last night she demands an orgasm while I was in the cage, it was midnight but she demands it. Of course I obbey I gave her (with the help of a super dildo and a magic wand) while I was locked.

She of course enjoys it a lot and told me she does not want to have sex with me that night, she just wants the dildo and her orgasm. Once done she turn and sleep and told me to do so.

I was terribly frustrated and excited, trying to be so hard in the cage. But she does it. I am so proud of her.
    games is now chnaging more to her hand and I am no longer scared since I am her maid boy since last 2 years.

20. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    #45 Kylara, Apr 30, 2019
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2019
    Some time I thinks it was dead.
    My wife is not a fan of the cage and loves PIV. With time it is only PIV centered on her pleasure only and without any ejaculation, half of the time I am simply replaced by a dildo that I use on her and in her way.

But she goes back to chores herself, she became more and more vanilla and not longer interested, but apparently in surface.

two days ago I had a PIV with her and she authorise me to masturbate after, she was satisfied of me and she had her orgasm and she agree that I can release my self in that case.
    So I did, and I feel no real joy on it, it was quick with very few semen, very frustrating, but done.

After we went to a dinner with her brother towhom I have a lot a political difference in view. So we fight about ideas, she stops me and told me "I should not have agree you to ejaculate".

Later in the day she refuse that I do it again "you won't takes care of me if you do so".

Las night she sayd," I love you in your night tee shirt", it is a very feminine one, thigh and I got natural long hair. Lokk very feminized in it. Got several, all very girly to pink ones with a unicorn logo to black ones where it is written, "treat me as a princess".

look like in underground it seems that she loves the way I am managed and understood the chastity benefits. Before she was just in her pleasure rather than controling me, now things has changed she controls or wish to do it a little more but still a lot shy.

Maybe she goes into it finally?

slave robi likes this.
  21. slave robi

slave robi Active member

freiburg
    Local Time:
    Last night she demands an orgasm while I was in the cage, it was midnight but she demands it. Of course I obbey I gave her (with the help of a super dildo and a magic wand) while I was locked.

She of course enjoys it a lot and told me she does not want to have sex with me that night, she just wants the dildo and her orgasm. Once done she turn and sleep and told me to do so.

I was terribly frustrated and excited, trying to be so hard in the cage.

cool :)

Attached Files:

soforo and Kylara like this.
  22. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Yes, she understood that power at least and she is not going back from it.
    Now look like she loves me to be partly feminize at night. Maybe not fully FLR and chastity but she get more and more dominant, step by step.

slave robi likes this.
  23. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I tried to convince her once more of the FLR.
    Now we have a schedule.

+ Every days when I am back from work, round 18h. I do chore until 20H.
    At 20H I do things for us like I master a fantasy RPG she loves a lot, with adult games in it and some time evn sexy RPG like "Friponne" a RPG based on swingers in a fantasy world.
    It ends around midnignt.

The days where I am at home I have a longer list. Yesterday I do chores from 9H to 20H, all the tasks usually mades for girls. A great day and with inspection in all. She said "not perfect but in great progress at least you have listen to my other complains last time"

It seems that I am transforming for good in maid in some duties that she refuse me to do in past, she was affraid of the result. now she likes me to do it.
    I worked without any complain in all and she find it nice. the strangest for me is that I enjoys the chores like it was my duty, my social roles, like if there is nothing less normal than doing it. And I did not complain and argue in any way.

Once done she was super happy and we makes love. Me quickly replaced by a dildo and a magic wand and her getting asleep just after.
    No cumming for me that time, nor for the next I guess. she expressly refuse me to cum last week too. Seems she understand the way it works for her to be beloved.
    She also need advice, feel free to talk to her, she awaits some chat. Her name is Phebusa. Don't asks her to be your KH she won't be. Just advice and impression on the cage and chastity.

Armaan Kazi likes this.
  24. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    New step in FLR, I installed an application that allow my whife to set up chores and I see them into my phone. When Installing I used my gmail and it add it to her mail.

She has access to my PC in past but was not really looking at it, she has now my private mails into her phone directly.

25. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Wow! Submitting to Her in chastity is one thing, but, for me, giving up access/control over my personal email account is something that would be a level of submission that I never have considered!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice