From feminism to chastity

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Kylara, Mar 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. missmissy

missmissy Active member

Local Time:
    10:38 AM
    Just a normal step in the evolution, I think.

Subomaha and Kylara like this.
  2. Kylara

Kylara Happy feminized sub owned by Mistress PHEBUSA

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    6:38 PM
  3. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Finally my wife asked for a PIV yesterday, a good one that last for 2.5 hours.
    Asking me to orgasm her with fingers (what she likes) and to have a really good fuck.

I add lidocaine and get numbed.
    She is quite cruel some time so she waits until my erection fall off after her orgasm to ask for a penetration, so I get soft. When I was soft she asks me to enter with comments "do it best, find the hole, go that way...;" because I was too soft I had difficulties to enter her pussy.

It destroy your ego as a male, even if I get harder after for a long time after, it remind that I was not able to do it at anytime. Give you uncertaincy on your ability to get hard.
    So she was deeply satisfied, and me I am staying chaste, full of my semen and I had feel nothing at all.
    It is now 2 years I am doing it and nearly all time she likes so in my mind pleasure is a lot disconnected from dick.

Sexy Slave 69 and Aspire02 like this.
  4. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Today we pass a step.

I am now feminised most of the time, since year I have only female underwear and cloth all time. sexy and casual skirt at home with nylon. Male cloths at home is something of the past and she likes it. Since a month I also wear breast and several people around think we are a lesbian couple and call me m'am when they see me in the lift. of course the masks helps.

Today we pass a step, will it be a real one, will I gave no idea. But I have now an dog trainer, electric shock device on my balls and she has the remote. I am scared of it but the deal is done and she has the remote.

One vibration as warning and one shock if I do it bad or too slowly. This is strange but I am so scared but it makes me hard.

5. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    It is now the new year and let's have a short view of the work done.
    since 1.5 years I am full time feminized,
    I have no more male cloths at home and even underwear.
    I wear breast even sleep with it.

I am not on cage, it is a tool used time to time but not as a permanent way, but she control my ejaculation.
    orgasm are often under numbing so I feel nothing and now get no longer aroused by it. it is more milking than pleasure.

I am full time maid, all my personal time is managed by her. And she likes to have a maid at home a lot.
    Still have time for me but I have to be not too far to be able to help her at anytime.

She goes in holiday for 2 month to see her parents (and even more if she like) and I stay at work during that time. it is now the way we do it.

For PIV, I very rarely cum, once or twice a year on her orders else it is most of time just a warmer before she takes her magic wand vibrator.

In sex she decide and rules in all and I obey, my mind has bend so far that I don't even complain anymore on anything.
    PIV for the year has been 90 time, the best was 144 times 2 years ago.
    The more she goes into the menoposis, the less she want sex and the shorter she like it.

Now we are in nearly 5 years of chastity/femdom. Works still goes on.

6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:38 PM
    Thanks for sharing!

Kylara likes this.
  7. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    Last updates for the 3 last months.
    I was about to stop as I see no interest from wife to follow the path of chastity or FLR, so in January 2022 I began to get uncaged and wank again, and do classic sex with penetration and ejaculation inside her.
    I ejaculate 12 time in January that it is a lot compare to what I usually do, and it was just the begging of an increase done since last year.
    Apparently it change my way of life as she silently complain and get me back in cage for a short time and asked me to be chaste.
    She began by denying me any sexual relation, no more PIV. Whatever I way it is the end of it and she is very firm on it. She never was before.
    She still love her dildo and vibrator as the sexy stories I told her but it does not included me.
    Worst for me now a massage has became a sexual relation, “you want sex, so do me a massage, a massage or a cuddle is also a sexual relation and you have to deal with it as it is all you get now”.

So I get frustrated even more, she finally uncaged me but ask me to be chaste. After 2 week I began to be gentle again and she likes it a lot. She is not searching the empowerment of chastity or any femdom, she is just looking to have a docile man around.

She has realize that it is by keeping me chaste, not allowed to cum and denied for sex give her every day a massage and a more gentle man. So it is the situation where we are. She don’t go into a hotwife but she is very firm and strict on sex and on what I have to do or say. Result is the same.

On opposite she agree then for a pegging, so I was lucky to have one and I really appreciate it, she is less scared now, just the point is she stop too soon for me to really orgasm. But is is a great leap anyway. I now really feel that I can swap vaginal sex for anal (on me) sex. It is still too rare anyway and when it happen it is numbed and made to please her only.

During vaginal sex it look like I have dried up as I can’t really cum anymore.

For clothing I have no more male cloths and she is perfectly happy with it, she like me to be on skirt and is thinking about a maid uniform if I find one good. She asks me short skirt to be able to take my balls and pet it. I have to stand gently as she like to touch it, of course I get erected (when uncaged) and not allowed to do anything. I often finish just to get wet myself in leaking a little.

It is not important for her as she makes me wear pad and feminine underwear protection every day now. I bought them for both of US and I feel now comfortable into the periodic area of supermarket.

She also clean up some of her old cloths and give to me all her former lace sexy underwear and nylon and tight, “I will never wear them again, so they are for you now as you wear them every day.”

Our FLR has now taken a big step and we have pass from a long time the non return point.
    Look like sex will be very limited this year and my FLR is well anchored in your daily life.
    It is not what I was expecting but I accept it and I like it anyway. Frustration is now the only sexual feeling that I will enjoy for a long time.

8. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    got a few things happening there, but sounds like you're both kind of getting what you want. great going.

9. Kylara

Office work
    Belgium, Brussels
    Local Time:
    I don't know what I want, it went uncontroled and I follow the way it goes, also I have no more words to say on this as she don't want me to protest anymore and just accept what she says.
    And I follow what she says, my mind has became really submissive, not weak, I am still a strong minded person but very obediant to her, very kind and gentle.

I have loose what she call the masculine toxicity and she also found that an emasculated man is the nicest man, like for cats. She only want emasculated men.

10. BlokeDenied

BlokeDenied Long term member

Australia
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    good luck with it all then, hopefully you'll get more peggings.

Kylara likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice