Forced Impotence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Surrendered

Surrendered Long term member

Kentucky
    Local Time:
    12:46 PM
    Estim can be soo soo intense. I have 2 different power boxes and over 100 different audio files to run through them. When I was permitted to orgasm whenever I wanted, I moved to estim instead of hand jacking.
    Many days I'd wire up and use files and just be on edge over an hour or two before my ejaculation was stimmed out of me. Omg it felt good.
    Some days so hirny, right files and voltage, I'd cum in 5 minutes.

attistoC likes this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    5:46 PM
    when i use to be milk it was by estim and i was always still lock in my little cage. i am not milk now cos i dont need to be milk no more.

bitstripped, attistoC and Suewiang like this.
  3. sillymaid

sillymaid <--- that's me....

Local Time:
    QUOTE="jemima, post: 477246, member: 28197"]when i use to be milk it was by estim and i was always still lock in my little cage. i am not milk now cos i dont need to be milk no more.[/QUOTE]

Jemima, why don't you need milking any more? Have they removed your prostate?

attistoC likes this.
  4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Jemima, why don't you need milking any more? Have they removed your prostate?[/QUOTE]

ooh no i hope thay have not. Mistress say that my hormone pills have make me not need to be milk no more.

attistoC likes this.
  5. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    9:46 AM
    Back when I had been locked up without any releases for a couple of years, we switched to a rigid schedule of one hand job every two months. It was better than never getting off at all, but I ran into the issue of getting really excited about a week before my scheduled release. In fact, I got so excited that on the day I was to cum, I would begin to squirt after just one or two strokes, even before getting erect. I did this twice in a row, so my wife changed my schedule to twice a month, which allowed me to get an erection and still cum real fast. I think it's due to not getting so excited because of the anticipation of cumming after 2 months of strict chastity.

6. Satin Wiggle

Satin Wiggle New member

Local Time:
    Being in a state of orgasm denial and chastity for a very long time, I'm not sure if your goal is achievable but we are all different. However the erection can certainly be made useless and dysfunctional. I see it like trying to hold back a river, you might dam one route but there is not way of telling what might happen up stream. If it doesn't flow naturally it will come out as some mutated perversion somewhere, a mistress would certainly be able to manipulate that subversion for sure. For myself it can come out as uncontrolled spontaneous ejaculations which can erupt in second of seeing my triggers, alternatively if I get excited before getting hard then premature ejaculations while still soft. So in once sense I am impotent, as my erection is pretty much dysfunctional however I can still get erect.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice