Forced Impotence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    1:22 AM
    Shep

We are talking about cash to a private doc. Not talking about healthcare system or standard hospital

2. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Holland and Thailand are favoured places for 'modification' also.

nonerect likes this.
  3. caged certo

caged certo Long term member

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    I live in the netherlands, nobody will do this, accept mayby in privit clinics. But it is doubtfull

4. permanentslave

Local Time:
    i've been permanently locked now since March of 2012 and it has caused me "impotence". i was permitted to be unlocked for an outpatient surgery it had last August for almost 24 hours and could not even get a semi-erection. Maybe it was fear of getting the surgery before and after effects of the anesthesia but it was completely useless and atrophy nonetheless.

my 2 cents.

5. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    You sound very sure of this. And yet I know it is far from doubtful. Sometimes being so close to something doesn't mean you see it.

nonerect likes this.
  6. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    No doubt if wife wants hubby pruned.....it will be in a more flexible country and it will be with a private doc Preferably a private female doc

Love to be the bull to a hot wife with a pruned hubby

nonerect likes this.
  7. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    I have been in chastity now for over 5 years and am on my 50s through life circumstances travel work ect I have had to put the cage to one side so my wife sugested banding ....well this weekend I tried it and it the most scary and erotic form of chastity as there is no way I can get pleasure from it there is no feeling at all
    It had turned out to be be more frustratng that chastity cages by a long shot
    As I get a lot of pleasure from anal play it is what I wil have to rely on now :)
    My wife is over the moon as she has always wanted me limp and useless she puts it lol :)

Alceste, nonerect and Mandynjack like this.
  8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    Our minds are weird places. I wouldn't mind visiting my mind, but I wouldn't want to live there. Squeamish types might not want to read this!

Two and a bit years ago I modified my own penis by dividing my glans in two. This was done slowly, over several months, with a scalpel. If you imagine the slit of the urethral opening cut larger in the same direction. First this went underneath to my frenulum as a meatotomy but then I went further and did a complete glans split. I loved it, my Wife hated it hence the chastity device as a way of covering up what I had done, not initially to force chastity. That came later. (I didn't, lol.)

Months after I had stopped modifying my penis I was lying on my front, reading a story on Tumblr. It was accompanied by an image of a guy with a small nub of a penis, and told how he was first castrated by his Master and then was made to have a penectomy as a punishment. His Master had asked him to choose a number between one and seven. His erect penis happened to be seven inches so when he chose three his Master had his penis shortened to three inches long when erect.

Reading the story I became unusually aroused. Our chastity based relationship was well established by this point, and at the time I had been denied for several weeks. Also Elle, my Wife had been enjoying some t&d at my expense earlier in the evening. All of a sudden a peak of arousal suddenly rushed through me and before I knew it I was having my first ever completely hands free orgasm. I laid on my back, caught the flow as it came out of my device, and immediately went to see Elle to tell her what had happened.

She was fascinated by the experience, not angry with me at all. It led to a discussion about fantasies and how these split into two, fantasies we would like to happen and others we wouldn't. She still uses this fantasy against me, wondering where she should reduce my penis to. It is very effective. Elle also knows about an incredibly intense dream I had that would also render the penis ineffective without removing it. This was a dream where she divided my penis completely in two. (This is in fact possible, I have seen images of this being done on various mod forums.) A chastity device was then fitted that had a metal plate between the halves held in place by bolts that went through the shaft of my penis.

Somehow if such a device was possible I couldn't imagine the penis being much use after it was fitted!

Like I said, my brain would be an interesting place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

9. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    12:22 PM
    nah im agree with this...

10. gary170

gary170 Long term member

NZ
    Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    The Fantasy of an ineffective penis is mine and my wife's biggest one also we have been married for a very long time so it is very tempting hence the banding

11. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I found myself thinking and fantasizing about this subject on more than one occasion but have stuck to some herbal supplements which knock my libido down a bit temporarily. After being locked for a longer period of time without T & D or anything else for that matter, I do find myself somewhat impotent, but I still am able to recover after a bit of time passes.

nonerect likes this.
  12. caged certo

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    I agree that taking herbs, suchs as hobs, saw palmetto, fenegreek, will lower your libodo and enlarged breast development.. i for my self i take them now for a half year and have an A cup.
    Bounching and moving when you walk.
    Penis reduction sometimes a little dick or clit.

13. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    11:07 AM
    I hope the amount of fenugreek I get in my curries isn’t enough tominduce boobs!

Hell, what am I saying, boobs of my own to play with!? Where do I sign up?

(Despite two years of being kept chaste deep down I am still a little boy fascinated by boobs, and as I’m not allowed to play with my boy toy I need something else to occupy me. Despite that my comment is obviously tongue in cheek and not meant seriously.)

Chaste J. likes this.
  14. caged certo

none, retired
    netherlands
    Local Time:
    At this moment I take hobs 3 time 2 capsules and Dong Quai 3 times 1 capsule, to enlarge your boobs and your bottom will also increased. But its a matter of time.
    Ps from genegreek its posible to smel to pane cakes. Ha ha

15. Sublifter49

Sublifter49 Long term member

Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    Just a thought...a painful but somewhat easy thing to do..maybe burn the underside of the glands where the pleasure from sex primarily comes from for a man? Flat sterile soldering iron or even a heated butter knife. Once healed you probally could get errect but I dought much pleasure would be had. Would even allowed those who still want PIV without him being able to orgasm at all..

16. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Ok, so the view from the one being trained. IT'S HARD! And I don't mean my penis. It's more about rewiring the brain than anything else. Our litmus test is teasing. How far can Mandy tease me before things start stiffening up. Her target is to ultimately do away with caging and achieve my mental arousal without a physical reaction. We keep trying, but I'm not sure it's possible. Flashes of success, without it becoming wholly sustaining. I'm sure herbs etc will aid the process, but thats not the point of the programme. Any more ideas out there?

Alceste and nonerect like this.
  17. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    placebo effect is very powerful. You could make your man take a pill every day (vitamin?) but tell him it is a drug that you ordered to cause impotence. Would be a fun experiment. After all, they say that a lot of impotence is all in the head anyways.

nonerect, Willywonka and Strict Sir like this.
  18. jackcage

jackcage Member

Local Time:
    Hi Jessica. I am he lol. The avatar is Mandy, but my inspiration. She will continue to condition me for as long as it takes, She's definitely on a mission.

nonerect and Joroincharge like this.
  19. Submissive_Michelle

Submissive_Michelle Good Sissies wear Skirts and high heels

House sissy
    LONDON
    Local Time:
    This is totally true I have also practiced hypnosis back in the 80's on willing subjects and this is totally doable if the candidate wants it to happen. For myself I would like to be able to get erect quicker and for longer keeping the mind focused on the act and this technique would enhance that for sure. Its the same techniques used to stop other addictions like making food taste bad at certain times or smoking making the candidate feel sick.
    One could make the sub feel queezy and sickly while he is attempting to erect, the same triggers can be used to help them go soft quickly too the result is subconscious controlled impotence.
    For a little fun the mistress could use a hidden keyword to erect the sub on demand and to keep them on edge but then deflate them keeping them impotent.

A very interesting concept that will work but not for everyone.

Mitch

nonerect, spider203 and occorics like this.
  20. rva_sub_51

rva_sub_51 New member

Scientist
    Richmond Virginia
    Local Time:
    oh girl, you are going to love Phantom Thread

21. demale

demale Long term member

Semi-retired
    Massachusetts
    Local Time:

nonerect and gary170 like this.
  22. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    This fantasy is very *interesting*.

However for a Domme contemplating (threatening) putting it into practice with their sub, do bear in mind the law. In the UK there is an offence since Dec 2015 of “coercive control”. The Statutory guidance notes state that 92% of victims are expected to be female. So some males will be victims of a criminal offence, and as anyone familiar with the judgment in R v Brown of the House of Lords the Courts don’t view BDSM tolerantly.

I quote below from the Statutory Guidance framework on coercive control:

Controlling behaviour is: a range of acts designed to make a person subordinate and/or dependent by isolating them from sources of support, exploiting their resources and capacities for personal gain, depriving them of the means needed for independence, resistance and escape and regulating their everyday behaviour.

Coercive behaviour is: a continuing act or a pattern of acts of assault, threats, humiliation and intimidation or other abuse that is used to harm, punish, or frighten their victim.

This offence is constituted by behaviour on the part of the perpetrator which takes place “repeatedly or continuously”. The victim and alleged perpetrator must be “personally connected” at the time the behaviour takes place. The behaviour must have had a “serious effect” on the victim, meaning that it has caused the victim to fear violence will be used against them on “at least two occasions”, or it has had a “substantial adverse effect on the victims’ day to day activities”. The alleged perpetrator must have known that their behaviour would have a serious effect on the victim, or the behaviour must have been such that he or she “ought to have known” it would have that effect.

23. Andrew K

Andrew K Active member

antarctica
    Local Time:
    I apologise if I am a bit off topic, but this might be relevant.

Since early 2014 I have spent most of my time locked in a Neosteel Arch. Since Dec 2015 under the supervision of my wife, who is also a very strict key holder.

This belt makes your penis simply disappear out of sight and touch.
    Testicles are still exposed (and some of my wife’s favourite toys).

Many times have I reflected on the total feeling of nullification this belt provokes in me. Nothing at all like the cages you find out there. When she holds the key I have no penis. I sometimes spend weeks in the belt without removal. And from time to time she takes care of hygiene to ensure i don’t get to touch at all.

This might be an acceptable altenatve for those who want the experience, but not the procedure...

JackStrap, John, muq765 and 3 others like this.
  24. cbtphil

cbtphil New member

Northern Minnesota
    Local Time:
    12:22 AM
    An alternative to a full penectomy is a virtual penectomy, described in BME. The penis is not removed but alcohol (like Everclear) is injected into the dorsal nerves at the base of the penis, which deadens them completely and leaves the penis without any sensaton. Erection may still occur, but stimulation is nearly impossible.

I agree that it is better to keep the balls intact to provide a permanent supply of hormones to maintain horniness, and thus desire, at all times. Artificial hormones are a poor substitute.

25. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Hey phil. yeah, i'm sure there are a number of physical interventions that could induce impotence, but @Jessica Alexander idea of the placebo effect is interesting. Ideally it should be achieved through mind rewiring, I think there is a magical elegance in being able to induce such an effect on a male.

nonerect and slave_m like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice