Forced Impotence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    12:07 PM
    So, in A question mainly for the ladies, L-u-c-y (Partner) posed;

'Do you care if your sub/partner/husband wears a cage or not?
    Would it be enough for him to be chaste without wearing a device if the same end results were achieved?'

I have mentioned forced impotence before; the act of rendering the male useless through enforced release while flaccid. So I offer the idea, that if this can be successfully achieved, the male subject could relinquish its cock cage. I know this may seem a little mean, but a male that offers itself for ritual confinement and positively seeks it, should be good candidates for a study. I have had mixed success with jack on this issue, but quite positive that concentration and commitment would render the cock useless. However, the desire and excitement in the male would still contribute significantly to its desire for domination, even though its cock was basically redundant.

Mandy xx

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Not surprised at mixed success. And not sure is easily done. Maybe in some cases, but as a rule I'd say a male who's free to jack off or whatever will do so if and when he can. Especially if only newly caged so his 'production' still raring to go. But YVMV.

3. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Yes agreed, not easy to achieve, but strangely empowering the it is successful.

4. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    I'd guess it would need a long period of (almost certainly enforced) sexual inactivity first to get there. But yes, on reflection, I'd say after these years my subbie couldn't get it up now even were he free to do so. I tested it on him recently and however much he tried he could not harden nor point south and soft. But this is after more years than CM has even existed!!:);):)

gingers_sub, muq765, nonerect and 2 others like this.
  5. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    8:07 AM
    Mandy

What are you suggesting as a regiment of forced release that would render a penis useless?

Explain procedure of how you would accomplish such?

6. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    So totally impotent? What do you do for your pleasures?

Guest 3929 and nonerect like this.
  7. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    There needs to be some element of visual stimulus, this is essential, as part of the process is to desensitise the male brain whilst being manipulated. I would recommend the subject is on all fours with its member hanging freely, the Mistress will manipulate the member from behind. Using only thumb and forefinger (wear latex glove) slowly wank the soft member. At the point whereby the member starts to stiffen, apply cold compress to reduce to soft and repeat the process. It is important that the visual stimulus creates the right impact on the subject. This can be augmented with verbal stimulus as well. Expect a lot of failures to begin with, but I know this will work after time. Important to note, that should it not be possible to achieve ejaculation with a soft member, stop the process and re-cage. Important that the subject has high state of arousal to achieve soft cock release, so preventing all other releases will help to build for premature ejaculation later. Basically, you are designing that end state. Soft cock and premature ejaculation.

8. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    I have great success with hypnosis. I have various chastity triggers that range from preventing me from reaching the edge to complete chastity. Other triggers make my cock hard or limp.
    I think, rendering the cock useless would totally be possible with hypnosis, as well as causing an orgasm while flaccid.
    I have experienced the opposite, being triggered to have an orgasm without ejaculating... it's quite frustrating, because it only increases arousal...

9. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    Wow, I had never thought of this. How can you get a hypno therapist to assist though?!

nonerect likes this.
  10. annual2007

annual2007 Long term member

Dorset, UK.
    Local Time:
    I think this may be possible but the time to do so is probably massive. And not guaranteed. Plus you need a Domme who is willing to put that kind of effort in. Its hardly chastity based servitude when spending so much time focused on the chaste.
    I am tempted to begin this process alone though

nonerect and Mandynjack like this.
  11. occorics

occorics Long term member

computer-science
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:07 PM
    some of the hypno-dommes out there are certified hypno-therapists (like my Owner).
    it doesn't have to be 1-on-1 sessions, mp3s will work, too. But i found, that being in contact with Her helped me a lot with the whole experience (and is way more fun than just listening to random hypno files without any form of feedback)
    i write about my experiences in my blog... (link is in the signature)

nonerect likes this.
  12. Joroincharge

England
    Local Time:
    Someone else!:):):)

13. Dr MBogo

Dr MBogo You heard the lady! In you go.....

Local Time:
    7:07 AM
    It doesn't even necessarily take that long. I've been locked for 6 months or so, and can barely get hard anymore. I will usually "cum" when its still mostly soft-in essence having a ruined orgasm. But, I started later in life, gained some weight, and take meds that can cause impotence, so its probably a combination.

CuckeldBull likes this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    I wear a CB which is a short cage that allows for no growth and nothing resembling an erection, and keeps my clitty pointing almost straight down at the floor. (ExtremeWerkzz Revenge) When aroused, with no erection, in my cage, if given prolonged mental stimulation over a period of time, I am able to achieve a limited release (ruined orgasm ?) It provides little to no sexual gratification and is more of an exercise in frustration and humility. My Miss. seems to always enjoy seeing me dribble while locked, after she's done of course. However, I am interested in learning more about electrical stimulation, thinking that I could be drained without any arousal or erection at all. This would allow her to flip a switch, walk away, and return to shut it off when she sees I have been properly drained. Is this possible or safe? I frequently find it more difficult to achieve a real full erection after being locked a week or more, but this changes if left unlocked for any period of time.

15. cbtphil

cbtphil New member

Northern Minnesota
    Local Time:
    Electro-stimulation is not only possible, it is a common medical practice used to obtain sperm from an impotent male to artificially impregnate his spouse/partner. This allows them to have children after, say, an accident that rendered him otherwise unable. The probe is inserted in the rectum and causes the prostate to contract repeatedly to force out the sperm.

16. Deleted member 53138

I would certainly put my name on that list......

nonerect likes this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I know this was primarily for the ladies, but my wife is not a member here and this is something she often fantasizes about. He great desire is for me to be unable to achieve an erection. The chastity cage is a means to that end, but she would like it even more if the cage weren’t needed. I don’t think the forced release part is part of her fantasy, though.

She also fantasizes about me being castrated, so her desires are probably a little bit different from yours.

18. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    Like a good Domme, you’ve taken the idea and twisted it a bit further so I will take the liberty of commenting despite the original question being mainly for the ladies. Your twist (forced impotence) has a perverse thrill to it but isn’t that because it IS a further twist? If I were forced into impotence I’d worry about it being the twist to end all twists! What comes next (pardon the pun) for the male and the Domme after that?

nonerect likes this.
  19. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    It's a power play hunny. What comes next is at the pleasure of the Female. No-one really knows where they are going to end up when embarking on the whole chastity fantasy. Whether Female or male, until the real emotional currency of chastity kicks in, it's not safe to assume the original script will prevail. One minute a chappy is having his fantasy fulfilled (to some extent or another), the next, Wifey is in the driving seat and things suddenly become less predictable, like designer impotence. Giggles!

Love2blocked, Ulex_, Alceste and 7 others like this.
  20. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Oh I think more Females than you think consider more 'interesting' forms of cock control that just locking the little bugger down. I have witnessed your wife's fantasy at first hand. A most remarkable visual and a sign of complete deference to the powerful Mistress. One lady's fantasy is another reality. Euro Dommes can be quite extreme in the BDSM communities. Castration, the ultimate chastity!

Guest 3977, Cumschot, Alceste and 2 others like this.
  21. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    I think ultimate chastity is permanent impotence. Castration isn’t the best for this as it eliminates the desire for sex so then the occurrence of impotence doesn’t matter nor bother the male

Best frustration level can be achieved by penectomy. Testicles still in place making male virile and horny but no ability to relieve the desire no ability to ever penetrate or even jerk off. Perfect. Accepting that it’s major surgery and there are side effects

As Shepard’s wife desires is no cage but limp penis. A simpler solution that gets you 90% of way to penectomy without major surgery is intentional Damage to or complete severing of the penile nerve set. This renders the penis desensitized and totally without ability to gain an erection This is what Shepard’s wife should consider.....simpler and very effective.

22. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Agreed, removal of the balls would not enhance the chastity experience. Penectomy, again, I have seen this in BDSM club in Berlin. In all examples (bar the beach at Hedo 2) of castration and penectomy I have witnessed, the males have been relatively young! Big decision for younger years, let alone more maturity.

23. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    I hear you! Obviously from my perspective if I went beyond fantasy I’d need to find a Domme I could really trust to go this far, and I’d have to challenge my own judgement in that regard.

Interestingly a benchmark exists to help me do that, being the legal definition of consent in the UK (recognising that forced impotence isn’t a sexual offence in UK law, which is defined by reference to unwanted penetration). In that regard consent IRL doesn’t count if the victim is unconscious (perhaps relevant to the hypnosis technique mentioned above) or if there is a threat of violence. Of course some might say that being rendered impotent for the rest of ones life is itself the imposition of violence! That is up to each persons judgement I guess; for me I’ll stick either to a cage or to the honour system IRL and keep forced impotence as a fantasy...at least to start with..!!

nonerect likes this.
  24. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:07 AM
    That's the beauty of the male caging, the fantasies can change places, one time fulfilling the sub fantasies, another time taking full control, sometimes unexpectedly, switching at the KHs will, nothing can be more fun than this.

25. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Mandy

Wow you’ve actually seen/met a penectomized male. Very curious how did it look? Was it just head removed or entire shaft? Was he also castrated ? Or just penis removed. How young? Was he with a female dom? How old was she? Did you speak with her? Did she seem proud to show off her cut male?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice