Forced Impotence

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mandynjack, Jan 6, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Mandynjack

Mandynjack Long term member

Local Time:
    10:52 AM
    Well that was a lot of questions...
    The young man was left with a small nub. His balls were intact. I would say young 20s and Mistress about the 40s mark. Didn't speak with her, my German is/was pretty lousy and her English not good. Proud enough to lead him around with collar and lead affixed. Stating the obvious of course; I would strongly advise any male who feels inclined to offer such sacrifices, seek good quality counsel and guidance before embarking on such activities. No going back once your Mistress has your balls as earrings:)

2. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Absolutely. It's all about power. And what happens when she's got it and he's lost it. By the balls and every which way. She's then as you say in the driving seat and if and however she wants to impose designer impotence on him then she can and will and however she likes. She'll have the option to have his balls off him if she wants. Because she'll have ensured first that there's nothing he can do about it. Then he'll know that what for him had been just a fantasy is now for real. It's been done before. So he does as he's told or else.

And as the motto of CM was till recently: BCWYWF..

nonerect, slave_m and Mandynjack like this.
  3. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Wow! I thought not being allowed out of the cage (except emergencies) was the ultimate step....but penectomy !.... makes me shiver!
    I consider the attempts of erection to be a delicious torment and important part of chastity!

4. Joan.t

Joan.t Long term member

Part time Mistress
    Rio de Janeiro
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    6:52 AM
    I am with you on that.
    I see no reason for a penectomy, except for medical advice, penile cancer or a traumatic injury to the penis.

nonerect likes this.
  5. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Mandy.

I have no issues wishing anything like that myself. I’m much more the Bull than the Stag or Steer

That said I find the thought intriguing of a male allowing his penis removed being the ultimate in denial frustration chastity and devotion. Additionally the feel of power and control by the female dom knowing she removed or had removed his penis permanently and that he will never penetrate nor feel anything again. Wow.

Be intriguing to question that lady and find out he back story

Felix cum ea likes this.
  6. shazncuck

shazncuck New member

Local Time:
    7:52 PM

To true mandynjack , we started cuckolding as away to encourage Myself to meet other men , now down the track I've really grown on the whole female led relationship so much its now our way of life daily , My husband penis is pretty much rendered useless and none functional , when he does get release it cums while flaccid. Hubbies fantasy is now my fantasy and his night mare

subhubandy, Skylee, Alceste and 13 others like this.
  7. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    :):):):strong::strong::strong::+1::+1::+1:

8. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    Maybe if my wife outlives me and wants it stuffed for the mantle. Otherwise, the imperfection of my submission is a constant and important catalyst for redemption, service, and/or punishment. Also known as leverage... I don't think she would ever give that up....

Achedlock17 likes this.
  9. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I don’t think my wife really understands the extent to which castration would effect my libido. She just likes the idea of me not being able to have erections and finds the idea of involuntary impotence erotic. But, I don’t think she really takes into consideration that my interest in her sexually would be greatly reduced. I think if she realized all of this, she would rather opt for a penectomy.

nonerect and Felix cum ea like this.
  10. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Shepard

You should educate her. Castration would be horrible. You loose interest desire etc. plus lack of hormones effect health.

Penectomy eliminates any need for chastity device and ensures life long frustration. As Mandy witnesses. Doesn’t have to be overly radical. Remove just the head or half 3/4 and ruination is preserved and little to no chance of any type of penetration or sexual satisfaction. Show her some pics etc and I am sure she will Ben sold

If that can’t be sold severing nerves will yield total impotence and most likely no chance of orgasm. Decent back up plan

Run it by her.....love to hear her thoughts

As a Bull I would prefer a penectomy for wifes cuckold hubby

11. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I am certain that if she found it exciting, it would remain in the realm of fantasy. Castration would be difficult enough to achieve, but I imagine that removing one’s cock is a very difficult thing to achieve. No legitimate surgeon anywhere would perform an elective penectomy. Your only option would be finding a black market “cutter” and hope the person does a good job and you don’t get a serious infection or land in big legal trouble.

The only legitimate route might be to convince a therapist that you are transgender, live the requisite time as a woman, have a penectomy, and somehow not be castrated along with it, then ditch the transgender front and keep living as a man.

Seems like a very difficult thing to achieve no matter how you look at it.

12. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    It sounds like you need her to share her true motivation on this with you. A genuine understanding of her emotions concerning your ability to have erections may help to shape the way forward for you. If you think about it, conscious decisions to be neutered and/or full genital excision in itself is not involuntary! You would be choosing the procedure. Unless of course she wants to proceed via coercion. I think a good heart to heart with your Owner Wife would help to get to the core of what exactly drives her desire and then agree how you both could progress.

13. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Mandy

Well said if her desire is she has no use for your penis then elimination of its ability or it entirely is a worthy discussion between you.

Her desires should be primary if it’s a true female led relationship.

Also based upon your past posts it sounds like she can happily live without it and you seem ok without it too

Discuss it.

Ps. Mandy you ever had this thought discussion with your hubby?

14. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Three things to say: 1. You are truly inspirational! Sounds like you have achieved full impotence status for your cuck. 2. Your pics made me go quite giddy, so great to see a fellow Sister in action. 3. So happy to make your acquaintance :kiss:

15. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    We have discussed the ultimate gift. In a true D/s relationship, nothing should be ruled out if D and s agree its the right journey.

16. Mandynjack

Local Time:
    Agreed, there is something quite delicious in the contained organ under pressure from teasing stimulus. Torture indeed :)

17. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Mandy

Ultimate Gift......I like that term.

It would be a pleasure to serve a hot wife with a cuckold that had given that gift to her. Be fun to have him watch us both too. My impressively large cock vs his absence/gift

Mandy since you’ve seen it first hand......was it exciting for you? Could you see it being a ultimate gift for you?

nonerect likes this.
  18. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    We had a discussion last night. She really likes knowing that I want her badly but can’t get hard. I explained to her that castration would eliminate a lot of the desire. She said that didn’t really sound fun. I asked about if I had no penis but felt full desire. She said that sounded very very fun. So I guess that answers the question. But, I know there is no realistic way to achieve this. So, I think we’ll just stick with chastity. I get nervous just thinking about a PA piercing, so I couldn’t imagine letting some “cutter” cut my cock off.

19. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    What about banding? That would eliminate the sensation for you, and pursued avidly could probably induce impotence. You should also mention how some women force their husbands to serve them orally as a way to tease them, "so near and yet so far." And that it's the ultimate tease and denial.

20. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I experimented with banding once and found that it can be quite painful if not done right. And doing it right eluded me. So I gave up on that after a few attempts. Very painful and risk of blood clot.

21. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i think that wud not work cos the folks you see are clever ones and it takes ages and ages to do it all and i think they wud find out about it before you cud have it all done.

nonerect likes this.
  22. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    I also doubt it would work. A good chastity cage or belt is probably the only realistic way to even get close.

23. rva_sub_51

rva_sub_51 New member

Scientist
    Richmond Virginia
    Local Time:
    And at that point the penis no longer operates as intended, enforced impotence is achieved, and if the training is very good it is permanent?

nonerect likes this.
  24. Loudogger

Loudogger Active member

Local Time:
    Shepard

Not sure where you live but I’ve heard there are Docs in Mexico that will prune you back to any length you desire with skill safety and sedation. Your wife can even watch.
    Take a vacation and when you come back a little shorter in the pants and tan. No cage ever needed again. Wife will be happy for life

25. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Nearly as scary. I’ve interacted with the Canadian health care system and that didn’t leave me terribly confident, and I am prone to believing that the Mexican health care system isn’t on par with America or Canada.

guest 2942 and spider203 like this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sissy cuclhold impotence castration stories

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice