Finding the sweet spot ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Queens servant73, Aug 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. 3DIY-4HER

3DIY-4HER Member

Local Time:
    7:29 PM
    #76 3DIY-4HER, Feb 7, 2023
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2023
    Are you me? Word-for-word our experience ...

Things I would like to say to my doppelgänger:

Doing Kegel excercises on the toilet can help, it takes some pressure off the system when it starts to leak involuntarily.

Kegel excercises also help me learn to relax these muscles so I don't come too fast during PIV.

The Njoy pure wand is a work of art, for everybody, really hits the spots. we have 2.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12:29 PM

Even after these few years and my Wife very much enjoying flexing her power over me, she still likes to let me have random piv orgasms, otherwise it’s a handjob release.
    So I think even if we achieve the pegging O, it’ll just be added to the rotation……however, as with everything here, those words always hang on the mind……be careful what you wish for
    You never know what the Keyholder will take and run with right?

3. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Oh yes, been doing my kegels for many many years even long before we knew what a cock cage was, they definitely help for everything.
    I don’t remember the name of it, but I have a vibrating prostate massager which feels amazing, but I’ve found lately just using our pegging dildo slightly inserted to rub on the prostate will get it leaking quite a bit. And we just received our order from Square Peg Toys, the Steve harness model, it has quite a curve that should really hit the prostate well. Hopefully I’ll find out soon!

4. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    6:29 PM
    Exactly. We only have ourselves to blame!

As much as denial is now very much my wife’s agenda, to some degree I’ve always been the one to lead her down the path.
    Initially, requesting some form of longer denial she accepted chastity.
    Showing her the ‘research’ on the drop she quickly picked up on the fact that one orgasm per month would ruin 1 third of her time with me. So orgasms were out of the question.
    Now, she almost showed an inquisitive edge at the end of last year about which orgasms I preferred. I did truthfully tell her that anal ones were better given the fact that they last longer (and the fact I’m not allowed normal ones)… but that was not a suggestion I only wanted that type, the odd ruin would be nice. A little more playtime.

Working towards earning time with her vagina was one of my suggestions, but I didn’t mean it in the way she has delivered it. I just meant that’s my reward, you know so she didn’t feel guilty about denial.

Suppose, the learning here is that you need to be very clear of what you mean or a whole lot less accepting of your fate… or just completely accepting, depends how you look it!

You seem to have a good balance of denial and enjoyment. It looks like it’s working well.

Queens servant73 likes this.
  5. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    So far so good! On the way back from doctor appointments yesterday evening, we were talking, I had asked something about how easy it seemed for her to take the dominant role sexually when we swapped. And she then mentioned how much she really loved to take away my erections, stressed how it really turned her on that after days and days of not letting him out, when she did allow it, how sensitive it was, how I’d whimper and squirm as she’d rub oil over the head while I begged to cum!
    Now I’m sitting in the passenger seat, quite in awe, fully erect because she allowed me out for the doctor appointment, and my mind thinking…uh oh, my every 2-3 days of freedom for teasing or pussy may be in jeopardy as we go along!
    She asked me what I thought about that, and I just said, you know I want you to do what makes you happy with all this. I’m your pet now and you let me do all sorts of twisted things for decades.
    So we’ll see where this year leads us, this fun couple day kinky toy I decided to buy one day a few years ago could be a big mistake haha! But I doubt it, we’re having a blast, and seeing my Wife become dominant and confident in new ways has been worth it for sure.

6. Caged for life

Caged for life Long term member

Sheetmetal mechanic
    USA
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    Enjoy your lock up

7. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    1:29 PM
    No chastity arrangement is the same your doing better then fine… your doing everything right. Relationship will grow. I hate the orgasm cause of my attitude drop, but my princess is aware and together we will deal with it based on what she desires and that is as it should be.

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  8. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    After being allowed 4 orgasms in January around my birthday, I wasn’t sure if my Wife would be strict about February. But she was, she allowed me one full cum on V day, she mixed in three random ruins over the month as well.
    It’s been a great feeling, the submissiveness and constant horniness are amazing, all I can think about is touching her body, kissing her all over, and hopefully being rewarded by being allowed to lick her perfect pussy to an orgasm every night!
    The only issue to come up is some hormone issues that have brought back some migraine issues for her as well. So January saw covid take away a week of playing and now in February, seeing her suffer through these issues sucks. And unfortunately hormone issues aren’t a quick fix, it’s usually many weeks to know if adjustments were correct and working. We think she’s on the right track though and she’s at least feeling better than a few weeks ago, so progress at least!
    Last night she told me she didn’t feel like having an orgasm while she was showering, so I got her a towel, got myself ready for bed and was watching hockey on the iPad when she came into the bedroom. She says, are you in panties? I shook my head yes, and she said good, I want to spank your ass in them before bed tonight.
    This is progress for a couple reasons, I usually have to ask for my maintenance spankings, and I believe this is the first time she has told me she was going to do this. And the panty check is new, since she started making me wear them for sleep about two weeks ago, she’s made it clear she likes it, and she’ll smile and make comments about them, but making sure I put them on before getting in bed was a first.
    Just little things, but I’m glad, it’s more reinforcement that she is actually making this lifestyle her own and exercising her dominance as she wants. And still doing things she knows keep me interested and happy living like this too.
    After she gave me a light caning, she held me on her chest a while, and then she gave a great ball rub that had me thinking I might actually cum just from that! Of course she quit as I started moaning more, she told me to pull up my panties….embarrassing…..and come spoon her to sleep.
    Nice way to close out the month!
    24 orgasms for her even with taking 5 days off from not feeling well, and 1 full O for me.
    Excited to see how March will go, hopefully better health for my Queen!

Our youngest daughter who lives with us will be going on a trip with one of her sisters early this month, and we’ll have the house to ourselves for 6 days. Not sure if I’ll be granted any freedom or not, sometimes my Wife likes to go back to our old sex life when we have no kids at home. Lots of sex and lots of orgasms for me too, but I think she’s seen enough of my servitude drop and the laziness that comes along when she allows that to happen. So maybe she’ll allow some more evil dominatrix side to show through this time instead :)

Stephplayswithyou and IB-Chaste like this.
  9. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Our time alone started Thursday evening after dropping our daughter off with her sister, and there is zero doubt that my Wife is in complete and total control of everything having to do with our sex life now. It’s amazing! Though I still find myself occasionally wondering, is this really what I asked for and want? I know it is, but that little brain is extremely powerful sometimes, even after basically two years of 24/7 cage life and fewer and fewer orgasms.

After dropping off our daughter, my Wife drove us to a department store to buy some panties for me to sleep in that fit me better over the cage. Talk about embarrassing, obviously I know that no one could possibly know or care what we were doing, but I knew lol, and my Wife loves everything about it.
    She said she likes seeing me in them now and totally loves that I am embarrassed and knowing how much more submissive I feel in them.So this is a part of my chastity life now, at least it’s only for bed!

Now as we’re driving home, I’m thinking we’ll have 5-6 evenings and the weekend of plenty of piv and maybe some extra pegging or other fun things, just more of everything while we have the house to ourselves. And well, yet again my Wife unknowingly gave me a good reminder that this isn’t my way any more.
    She allowed me to give her head Thursday and Friday night, and she gave me an amazing long teasing handjob Friday night that ended with a huge ruined orgasm.

Saturday morning after being allowed to sleep cage free, she surprisingly wanted piv, morning sex has become a rarity over the last year, maybe once every other month, when pre chastity it was an every weekend activity. And over the day she allowed me to help her to two more orgasms with her bullet vibe with me laying on her, just no penetration, so she had a nice 3 orgasm Saturday.
    Sunday… I was hoping for more fun before she would start work again on Monday, but for some reason she was busy throughout the day, we went grocery shopping, she did her nails and before I knew it the day was just gone. She allowed me to lick her pussy to an orgasm before bed, but no pegging or piv.
    I tried to not show any disappointment but I felt it, knowing we don’t have many opportunities of alone time, I had let my expectations run wild and just assumed she was thinking the same. We still had time alone but it would be after work, so I knew it wouldn’t be anything too kinky as she’s usually too tired from her commute.

Monday she did surprise me, she told me to get the spanking implements and then to bend over some pillows on a couch. We’ve been talking about pushing my tolerance for spanking for a while, and this was a chance to try it. She started slowly and got my cheeks warmed up and glowing pretty well, and then really started swinging with more force with the tawse. She’d give me 3-4 hits on each cheek and then let me breathe and rest for a minute before going at it again.
    She still hasn’t hit me with the canes very hard, I don’t know if I can take those!
    But I was surprised, once we got into it for a while, I finally got into a zone, my head got tingly almost like a buzz from drinking, and the spanking started to feel good in a way, from the tawse any way. The heavy wood cane just fucking hurts! So I’m very glad we tried this finally, and she said she really liked that she could swing harder and for longer and I was ok and didn’t cry. She ended up wanting piv that night which was a surprise, as I had confessed to her that I had expectations of more piv that weekend. She told me that it’s not my place any more to expect piv or anything really. So when we got in bed I planned on just cuddling and anything else would be a bonus.

Tuesday she wanted to grind together with her vibe, and last night the same thing.
    I had asked if I could lick her pussy yesterday afternoon through text and she had said probably. So I don’t know if she’s punishing me or making a point, or she just changed her mind.

Our kids are back from their trip and our youngest is back home. So I know any kink will be on the weekend, and some things like spanking will be depending on whether she’s out with friends.

So I realize I’m still learning to give up control, and have to work on letting go of those disappointment feelings when things don’t go how I thought they might.
    I am getting exactly what I asked from my beautiful, loving and amazing Wife, and I know it wouldn’t be fair to not just follow what she wants out of this now.

10. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    It’s a tough situation to be in. As much as we hand over control, there’s still an element from our partners to give us what we need/want. She’s probably been very pleased with herself for denying you, letting you please her, punishing you and humiliating you all in a week…
    Yet, you feel dissatisfied over some elements.

I’m lucky in my relationship (that’s not a critiquing of yours, I’m sure it’s much the same) that my wife has a way of asking what I want, without asking what I want… so replying to her question about my favourite orgasm, telling her that it’s the anal ones she ensures more frequent pegging etc. she also enjoys it more because my pleasure, is her pleasure…

But ultimately, I still get the same disappointments at times. Our partners are not actually mind readers and without the ability to lead, what we desire in the moment is sometimes lost.
    Can’t complain though, the waiting only makes it better!

11. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Yes that’s a good point, in a way she did reward me with piv on Monday even after knowing I was pouting a bit on Sunday.
    But did it in a way that still flexed her power, she told me at first we were just going to rub together with her vibe, and I’m pretty sure it was to see if I had attitude. Because once we started kissing and touching and I didn’t have any attitude, she told me to get the key from her purse.

I really think what happened this little holiday was my eyes were opened to the fact my Wife is totally comfortable being in charge.
    And that more than anything like piv, pegging, spanking or whatever, that is exactly what I was hoping for her to do over the last year and a half, and saw it truly start for her making it her way last August on our Anniversary trip.
    So I just need to make sure I think of that any time I feel like my expectations may not be met.
    To her credit, she does a great job of keeping me guessing as to what will happen, when I’ll be granted erections, piv, a ruin or a full.

12. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    What an amazing weekend! I honestly never thought I’d be this deep into chastity life when we started about four years ago.
    My Wife is definitely all in on being a serious Keyholder, and I can stop waiting her to be bored or give in because she was just humoring some little kink her hubby had. I think over the last year there was part of me maybe guarding against that possibly, and as a few big events have come and past with her showing me it’s her way for sure, I’m in a space now that I can just focus on letting go 100% finally. That last little thread of resistance I didn’t realize was there, it’s gone now.

Coming into the weekend after almost no piv when we had the house to ourselves, I was curious to see what she had in mind. Friday was a later bedtime after a movie night with our daughter, so we bumped her usual massage night to Saturday and I gave her oral when we went down to bed.
    Saturday after I gave her a nice hot oil massage, she rewarded me with probably the best pegging session we’ve had, me on my back on the edge of the bed, her standing and fucking me deep, pushing my legs back, holding me wide open, until she was able to cum standing up! Something she’s only done once or twice years ago when I would fuck her up against a wall when we were way younger.
    After cleaning up, she let me unlock and as we cuddled, I started softly touching her pussy and I thought she’d say to stop as she’d just had a strong orgasm, but she parted her legs a little and said go ahead! So I kept touching and kissing her chest, all while she’s scrolling Instagram…
    After being pegged, being unlocked and hard, I was leaking a bit, and I asked if there was any way I could possibly have a small ruin on her pussy and then lick her to orgasm while cleaning it up.
    She’s not into seeing that much at all, it grosses her out to eat it, she’s not a fan of cum play at all, wipes it up fast when she gives me a handjob release etc.
    But over the last few months it’s turned me on thinking about trying it, and she’s allowed me to taste it in a very small amount from her pussy as she doesn’t have to see it that much really. Plus she actually mentioned in some dirty talk when she wanted piv recently about the whole cleaning up her pussy / bull scenario fantasy.
    So, I figured maybe she’d allow it now, she said maybe and to keep caressing her clit and kissing her chest, and after a few more minutes of this, she said ok but she didn’t want me just dropping cum onto her pussy.
    So I went down and started licking her pussy and getting her really wet, then rubbed my cock on her lips and clit, she was already wiggling her hips and I thought she may not hold off her orgasm before I could do anything! But with how horny I was, after a minute I had to stop and I slowly started leaking cum onto her, I couldn’t tell just how much, I stopped everything and wrapped a wash cloth around my cock and then slid down to give her head.

She said to me, “you sure you wanna do this? I think there’s a lot”
    I said I couldn’t tell and I’m just going to try it, worst case is I’ll never do it again…right?
    I started down near her bottom and just buried my face and tongue in there and started licking up, and damn I had poured a ton of cum onto her! Like I said, I’ve tasted it before and cleaned some of it up a couple times, but this was a lot more! I swallowed fast and a few times, started to gag but stopped myself because I didn’t want to upset my Wife who was really starting to grab at my head and buck her hips at this point….apparently the disgust of semen subsided and the naughtiness of her sub hubby cleaning her messy pussy took over :)
    I thought got her pretty well cleaned up and was just concentrating on making her orgasm, and she was telling me where to lick at this point, something she almost never does, also grabbing my head in both hands, also a rarity. It wasn’t long and she was trying to smother me while she came on my face. Awesome! As soon as she was done, she says “go wash your face and brush your teeth, and get me cleaned up” lol

So an excellent Saturday night that left me in a very very deep submissive state, and my Wife had to be feeling a new level of dominance from those two events.

Sunday night was supposed to be a repeat of our pegging session, but time got away from us after some family stuff, and she had things to get ready for work. So it was another oral orgasm for her and cuddle to sleep.

She’s having fun denying piv lately, only had it twice this month so far which is low for her.
    It’s been a fun and interesting month so far, her hormones are getting better clearly, and she’s getting her energy back finally and started working out with me again this weekend as well. I feel like brighter days all around ahead for her, and that makes me incredibly happy!

13. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    The denial of piv is starting to drive me crazy! Just a few times in March and then nothing till Saturday April 8th when she wanted piv 3 times, and then back to off limits. I know she’s using the denial to push my submission deeper and it works, so, good for her I suppose lol. She’ll occasionally tell me to remove the cage and get her little vibe and I’ll think, yes! finally some pussy time…..and she’ll put the vibe on her clit and tell me to come lay on her….only to hold her and grind our bodies together like teens saving our virginity! Of course this is still great and I kiss her and squeeze her tightly, making sure her orgasm is as wonderful as possible, feeling her soft skin against my body, my begging and leaking erection so incredibly close to heaven….but no entry!
    Still most days she’s demanding my tongue and I love and crave this as well. Her orgasms per month increasing as her comfort in dominance increases, and now her hormone issue seems to be normalized as well.

Her dominant side she has is really coming out lately, the spankings are longer and harder, she makes sure I’m in panties every day when she gets home (I’m just glad they’re actually really comfortable!), and as piv has been denied more and more, I asked if she’d consider pegging me possibly mid week as well as our usual Saturday night session, and she very quickly responded with a happy “YES, we can do that”.
    Well the first Wednesday that it was supposed to happen, of course something happened and no pegging occurred, it was oral for her instead, no complaints from me.
    This weekend she made up for it, both Saturday and Sunday nights! Using the wedge cushion she’s able to adjust her position multiple times and not get too tired. So she’s able to peg me for around 20-25 mins each time so far while she’s building her stamina, she’s not used to being the one doing the fucking :)
    Being pegged in missionary two nights in a row like that, holding her hips while she’s taking me and working up a sweat and building towards her orgasm all while having my prostate rubbed, wishing I’d just be able to cum from it, was absolutely incredible! And she’s starting to get more comfortable dirty talking to me while she’s doing it which is fun.
    Our roles are comfortably fully swapped and have been for a while. Laying on her chest every night after she’s had her way with me, whatever way she wanted to get her orgasm, while I lay there in the chastity high, I wouldn’t change it for anything!

14. IB-Chaste

Local Time:
    I feel your pain!

15. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Ha! Any time I’m really feeling the pain of denial from it, I try to remember it could always be far worse! And I know when you’ve got piv counted in seconds, I shouldn’t be complaining as much.

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sounds nice.

17. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife decided as part of her plan to take chastity to a deeper level for me, that May will be no unlocks for play, only for a deep clean every 4-5 days, no erections allowed, although I’m sure if she’s washing him he’ll test that.
    Even though this is year 4 of chastity cage use, and this isn’t play for us the last two years or more, this is the first time I’ll do a month of no unlocks for erections or play time. My previous record for consecutive days without an erection is only 11 days! She’s never been able to go very long without piv and she enjoys teasing and letting me out to sleep cage free once maybe every two weeks for a Saturday night or so. So this is a big step for both of us.
    Last night we tried out a new toy from Squarepegtoys that arrived a couple days ago. We bought it for her to start slowly stretching my ass with, but before we end up using it on me, she figured we should try using it to get her an orgasm.
    This thing is very thick! After giving her head for a while and warming up the toy, she started to use it while rubbed her clit with her bullet vibe. She had a very intense orgasm with that toy, but said it was too big and doesn’t want to use it again. I am not sure if she’ll be able to use it on me! It’ll definitely take time and lots of lube, she’s very confident however lol, said I’m a butt slut and is very eager to see me take it. I’m sure as days go on without any attention to the penis, I’ll be more and more eager for any stimulation as well.
    Even though we’re only a week into the month, just knowing there’s no hope of play involving my penis, it’s definitely changed my mind set. I thought my focus was almost entirely on my Wife’s pleasure, but I realized already that as weekends would approach that I’d start to think about how much attention she might give the caged beast. So I’m glad we’re doing this, it’s another good step for both of us. I guess after this month, it may give us both the courage to possibly try a 2-3 month orgasm denial. Who knows

18. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Bought a smaller cage from the classifieds here, a beautiful Red Chili “sissy” cage that allows almost no way to touch with any pleasure any way, but is still easy to keep clean and dry. My Wife loves it! At 40mm it’s keeping her property tightly packed away and getting more sensitive by the day, and the way the security screw is, there’s no post sticking out to jab into her when we lay together and “have sex”, so she’s very excited to keep me in this cage longer.

I was mentally prepared for a possible lockup till our August anniversary again, as she kept dropping comments about pushing my orgasm off for a huge new record. Then this Friday night I was laying in bed in my pink panties she loves so much, embarrassing, hoping she was going to peg me and make me leak for some relief. She walks in after her shower and finishes drying off and says, I’m not pegging you tonight, I want that cage off, I want you in my pussy…..I don’t think I’ve moved so fast in months!
    19 days since my last full erection, 42 days since my last full orgasm, wasn’t sure what I’d be allowed but I just did as instructed. It felt so incredible to feel her again! And it took many stops to be able to not have an accident, and after a couple minutes she tells me she’s going to allow me to finish inside her, which is an extremely rare event. She said to go ahead and see how fast it would happen, she is so happy that she’s destroyed my once incredibly long stamina, so I started kissing her neck and began my quest for orgasm, it turned out to be a very very short quest :)
    Within a couple minutes I was cumming and that set off her orgasm as well, it felt so great! I couldn’t move for a while after, thought I was going to pass out.
    She allowed me to sleep cage free that night after we cleaned up. She also gave me a severe warning, she said depending on my attitude this weekend, it would determine whether I’d only get ruins from now on… that was quite surprising from my little Wife who I figured wouldn’t want to use this cage thing more than a weekend or two all those years ago lol. Safe to say she’s into enforced male chastity and orgasm control! And I’m back in my tiny cage as of Saturday morning, not knowing for how long again. She definitely keeps me off balance and totally clueless as to what I’ll get and when for pleasure. It makes chastity much better for me though.
    Surprisingly even having that big of an orgasm and it being by piv, I’ve had almost zero drop from it, I’m still insanely horny for her, eager to serve. The only thing I noticed was that I really didn’t want to lock up right after, and she didn’t make me, I would’ve obeyed if she asked however.
    This year has been going better than I could’ve imagined, and actually has me mildly worried about where things could end up and go by next year!
    I’m sure it’ll be fun either way

Bronco, Rectrix, Open2njoy and 3 others like this.
  19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Was it easier to cage in the morning?

Bronco likes this.
  20. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    yes definitely, it’s just for that short time post orgasm that the little brain is holding out hope to stay free.

Bronco and Stephplayswithyou like this.
  21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I had him to go back to cage yesterday as well. I insisted on immediate locking, to test him He did well. If that is assured, postponing seems fine for me.

22. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife’s plan of not letting me cum till she could make it happen with one finger, or making me go till the end of August, all fell by the wayside as we went into June. She allowed a couple full orgasms in June and the more we discussed chastity, how this year has been going, my desire to serve her more and to see if she had a little more strict side hidden away, we both agreed we should try to get me through the rest of ‘23 with only ruined orgasms.
    My last full orgasm was June 18, and so far she hasn’t even allowed what I would call a good “full” ruin! She’s given me a few partial ruins, some dribble out, maybe a single light spurt with a little flow and that’s it. One caged, one from a couple fingers rubbing, one from rubbing on her clit and then had to clean up while licking her to orgasm..amazing:)
    All the while the horniness and lust is compounding like mad!
    We had a little collaring ceremony this Saturday night, we aren’t into the Master and slave thing too seriously or anything, more playful. But I wrote some vows to her, and she got a new corset, nylons and platform heels to wear for me. She’s lost a little weight recently and has felt sexier, and it makes me so incredibly happy to see her feeling that way, because it’s how I see her all the time no matter what! She sat in her “throne” while I was on my knees and recited my vows. She secured my wrist cuff and then we had some play time, oral for her, and then she wanted piv… but using the harness and a new toy we got a few weeks ago, the pleasure tailor triarx. It was fun being able to give her a good long fuck without worrying about having an accident. And she had a good strong orgasm between the dildo and bullet vibe.
    These last couple months she’s really been comfortable in choosing how she wants to orgasm, more than worrying about how I may want to play with her. I really think we’re evolving to a point she’s truly comfortable in her power, she’s enjoying sex the way she wants, still keeping me engaged and chasing the carrot so to speak, teasing, giving me what I need too. But getting her pleasure exactly how she wants it first and foremost!
    When we started all this a few years ago, I wasn’t sure if we’d ever get to something like this “lifestyle” or if it would fizzle out and be another toy she wasn’t really into, or something in between. I’m kind of shocked where it’s gone honestly, I’m very happy how far she’s decided to take it, and I can’t wait to see if we can make it to the end of the year and stick to only ruined orgasms.
    Of course there’s things I’d like to be different, I’d like more pegging, I’d like piv more often, more bondage. But I wanted a Wife who would take charge, dominate me and lead our sex life, and that’s what she’s doing.
    I know there’s many people here who would love to have a Wife so engaged and supportive of enforcing chastity. So I’m definitely not complaining!

23. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Been a long time since I wrote here, the end of ‘23 had some fun, I received two short stints of freedom, one while on a trip for our sons wedding and then a random week in November my Wife decided to grant me six days of no cage and piv daily. Both of those free times made us both realize that it really isn’t good for me, I become very blah in my whole outlook, mildly depressed, and of course very penis focused. So as soon as that sixth day was over, she locked me back up and we went about two weeks of no erections allowed, only unlocked once a week for a good scrub and quickly relocked.
    Unfortunately around this time, my poor Wife had a cyst that was growing in size leading to discomfort and ultimately a surgery in January. Piv became impossible and then she wasn’t comfortable with me giving her head, so she was only using her Womanizer for orgasms, thankfully she still enjoyed having orgasms and they would usually help take away some of the discomfort and mild pain she was having.
    Post surgery she was in rough shape, sleeping a ton, losing a lot of weight, and really worried me for a few weeks. Thank god she came out of that and is now back to normal and is getting stronger again.
    She’s back to allowing oral but she hasn’t been cleared for piv, and she’s missing it badly. We’ve only had piv once in the last 15 weeks and that was back on Dec 3rd, so that’s been incredibly tough.
    Even after the birth of each of our kids, she would only wait four weeks before wanting piv again. So this is definitely the longest we’ve ever gone without in our 32 years of marriage.
    She did buy a fleshlight for me to use on my birthday at the end of January, giving me a handjob that morning and then allowing a full cum from fucking the toy while she held it between her thighs so we could “make love” in a way :)
    We’re both very excited to be able to connect again that first week of April when she should be cleared for penetration again. I’m sure we’ll both feel like virgins again, should be fun! I’ll be allowed a full orgasm around that time again as well, she’s trying to keep me to one full O every two months for this year, and a ruin about every three weeks.

We’ve been good about dropping my orgasms every year since we started chastity four years ago.
    Year five should be fun as we have been settled into our roles now for a while, and as she’s finally feeling back to her normal self.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice