Finding the sweet spot ;)

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Queens servant73, Aug 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Larrious

Larrious Member

Rockland County, NY
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    I'm really enjoying reading this!

You are a lucky man!

Queens servant73 likes this.
  2. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    Thank you! Always nice to get feedback. I know I’m very lucky to have a Wife that’s open to living this way. Really excited to see how this year progresses.

3. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We both need to get in better shape, I’ve been lazy since some tooth issues took me out of my gym routine. I know I’ll get back into it fairly easily, but my Wife really doesn’t enjoy the pain of exercise lol, so I texted her an idea…..
    I said “how about a pact, you agree to workout with me 3 times a week or no orgasms for you on the weekend”
    I figured she’d just laugh or say hell no, but she actually said yeah we can do that!
    Now, we don’t have a chastity belt or anything for her, so she could just masturbate, or threaten me with longer lock up etc if I don’t make her cum. But I think she’ll be a good sport about this.
    We used to do kettlebell bootcamp and we both felt great, and sex drive gets a turbo boost when we’re both feeling stronger, and sexier naked lol, so hopefully this will be a fun way to spice up the desire to actually stick with an exercise program!

4. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well we are working out more, but the whole no orgasms for the Queen part of it went out the window immediately.
    She allowed me to have 10 orgasms in January, most were early on in the first 2 weekends. And she’s said that’s for sure too many per month, and she followed it up with, “you’re going to do Feb without an orgasm, we’re going to actually push you this year”.
    While I’m a little scared of this, going from 7-10 O’s a week a couple years ago, to who knows what, I am also very excited to try and push my boundaries. I think it may be easier just knowing my orgasm is not allowed this month, I’m totally focused on making my Wife the priority and her pleasure my sole focus. I make her orgasm after some caressing and kissing her body, cuddle her tightly while she falls asleep, and on her days off, wake her up with body kisses, gentle massage and another orgasm if she desires it.
    I’ve totally stopped asking for an erection or penis attention, I know she’ll do what she wants and when she wants. Great headspace a week in……I’m sure I’ll hit a wall and some begging could happen of course, hopefully she’ll put me in my place if that happens.

Larrious and Open2njoy like this.
  5. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @Queens servant73 You know it’s getting real once the talk of pushing your boundaries comes up. Learn to savor the buzz of being kept on the edge. It’ll go a long way towards compensating for the reduced opportunities to orgasm.

6. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    12 days since last orgasm. Still feeling great and not hitting a wall yet, I changed cages from the MCN Adaptus (2.25”) to an MCN Amicus that’s 1.75” and a little more narrow. It’s amazing how much better it is at stoping an erection and my Wife loves that it’s smaller. She’s allowed me to sleep cageless last Friday night, she took the cage off and played with and teased me Wednesday night before locking him up, and I’ll be allowed cage free sleep tonight too.
    She’s had an unusually long period this month, so I’ve only been able to give her oral twice, and I’ve had no piv since Jan 30. We’ve been mostly grinding together in missionary, her bullet vibe on her clit and my little guy straining in the smaller cage. The weird thing is, I’m starting to really enjoy “making love” this way, her vibe rubs on the base of my penis, and holding her tight and kissing her everywhere I can, it’s not a bad substitute for piv.
    At lunch today when I said I’ve been pussy free for a long time (for us), she says “I know, I like that” …..and my cage suddenly got tighter lol.
    I’m happy she’s having fun pushing my buttons, still have at least 17 days to go before she’ll allow me to cum. And she’s hinted that it may be my normal to go a month and get one orgasm. Still wrapping my sex obsessed brain around that

7. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Still cruising, only had piv twice in 19 days with no O’s of course. Last night the Queen got a little turned on watching a tv series and decided to use the cock sleeve. I was just happy to have an erection and it’s such a turn on seeing her pussy stretch to take the bigger cock! It was great being able to really fuck her and not have to pause or change pace to keep from cumming, although towards the end, as she was getting close and I was sucking her breast, I swear I felt like I was going to explode inside the sleeve. It’s been a while since I’ve gone this long without an orgasm so it makes sense. The Vixskin Holster is really secure and there isn’t much motion inside it for me, but I guess being turned on and not having relief of any kind for a while almost put me over the edge.
    I’m really happy I was able to give it to her like that, I’m sure she’s been wanting to be a little bit ravaged, it’s been months since I’ve been allowed (and capable) of using my penis like that.
    While cuddling after, we were talking about this current lockup, and she says to me “oh baby, I don’t think this is just a lockup, what if this is just your life now?” I just said, uh I guess we’ll have to see at the end of the month. She said I’ll be allowed to cum sometime between the 28th and that following weekend. She followed that up with something along the lines of, “if I really like keeping you like this, that’s how it will be”
    I spooned her like we do every night, my cock straining to get hard while my mind was going crazy wondering if I can actually stand only being allowed a few piv sessions a month and maybe one orgasm per month.
    I asked her to try this game, then try letting her dominant side run free, and then to try this as a lifestyle, so I can’t complain really. She’s taken this from me and is running with it and making this her “game”. And right now I’m fine with playing this out, I’m happy and frustrated, perpetually horny, and my wonderful beautiful Wife seems to be pleased and very resolved to push me to serve her and remain more and more chaste.
    2022 is getting more intense and I like it!

8. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Should be another few days to a week before I’ll be allowed an orgasm of some sort. I feel amazing, this past week I’ve hit a high feeling, total lust for my Wife & Queen, and at peace knowing my orgasm isn’t a priority and actually feeling fine with that.
    We’re going to have a discussion tonight about how to proceed, obviously any decisions will be what my Wife wants. She’s talked about possibly allowing one cum a month, maybe every two weeks. I told her I’m okay with whatever she desires and we’ve laid a good foundation we can build on if she wants to make this a serious way of life.
    As much as a full orgasm from being allowed in her pussy would be amazing, I want her to decide whether that makes the most sense. Maybe piv should be solely for her pleasure and my O should be a handjob or from rubbing on her soft bottom, and then immediately caged again. Maybe after breaking my record for orgasm denial, possibly a ruined and back in the cage for a couple weeks or another month.
    I don’t know what she is thinking of doing, but I want to lay out all options with her and get her thoughts. There’s a sliver of me that hopes when she’s ready to allow my pleasure, that she lets me free for a week or two of daily sex. But most of me doesn’t want that, I’m craving her strict rule, a quick orgasm and back to denial. She for sure realizes I become penis focused and orgasm focused pretty quickly when allowed freedom, so I’m guessing at most she’ll want me to have a great full orgasm or maybe two and then back to locked and denied a while.
    It just depends on how much she desires this as a real way of living, and she has really taken to her role as my Dominant.
    I guess I will find out soon enough if her strict talk is just part of playing a game, or if the switch has been flipped totally and my sex life will never be the same!

Rectrix and Open2njoy like this.
  9. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well it’s not just strict talk for teasing me, she’s become my warden! Still orgasm free, 32nd day and counting. Previous record was 28 days and I have no idea when any kind of orgasm will be granted. She is pretty generous with allowing erections, and stroking me or letting me rub on her ass for a few minutes, which is becoming tough because my sensitivity has skyrocketed. Once she hears me moaning, it’s time to relax and let him go soft, back in the cage.
    Piv has dropped to basically just weekend nights, average about 7-8 times a month. Every other day of the week it’s oral sex or grinding on her with her vibe to give her the daily orgasm.
    I figured and hoped we’d end up here some day, and now I believe this year I’ll get to live this lifestyle. It’s been just over 6 months since I had 4-5 days of no cage and daily sex, I truly don’t know if that will ever happen again. I kind of think at some point my Queen will grant me a week of freedom and we’ll try out old “normal” sex life again. But I just don’t see either of us fully enjoying going back, I believe we both like the cage being on more than off.
    Time will tell….

Baggervance likes this.
  10. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Wife had Friday off and said she wanted to ride me when we had the house to ourselves. And she told me I’d be allowed to cum, 33 days since my last orgasm! I was amazed I was able to hold out for quite a long time. She definitely gets turned on by all this power she has, she was extremely wet and rode me longer than usual, and had a huge orgasm before letting me take her from behind, laying flat on her stomach, she set a stop watch on her phone just to see how fast I’d explode. She said I was allowed to hold off orgasm one time and then I had to cum, total time even with pulling out once to stop the orgasm was only about a minute and half lol.
    I have literally never experienced such a strong orgasm, after we cleaned up, I laid on her breast while she held me and I passed out cold.
    I wasn’t sure if it was back in the cage right away or what she had planned. She decided no cage for the weekend, and allowed another cum that night and one on Sat & Sun. So I had 4 orgasms and enjoyed being cage free the few days. I haven’t had more than on overnight free in 6 months.
    I locked Monday morning but had massive interest drop, but today (Wed), back to feeling like a good and happy caged boy. Horniness hit me bad today and I’d love to be allowed to fuck my Queen again.
    However, she noticed my interest drop and isn’t happy about it, I’m expecting some more tweaking to my allowed sex life going forward. This is for sure becoming a comfortable way of life for both of us now, I’ve noticed I look forward to giving her oral as my first thought of having sex, and I think she thinks of it as our standard sex now as well.
    Excited to see where this goes

11. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Well, I am quickly realizing that my Wife has taken my chastity over completely and everything will be done by her decision.
    In a matter of a few months it has gone from discussing different options for length of denial times and how many days I’d get to have piv and orgasms, to now I am fairly certain I’ll be lucky to get an orgasm monthly. After those few days of freedom and 4 orgasms, she wasn’t thrilled with my sub drop, not that I was bad or anything, but she could tell a difference and that seemed to change her. I kind of thought she’d let me cum after another week or two, but last weekend when I mentioned something about wanting to cum, she told me it would be weeks before I’m allowed again. She also said something along the lines of, when she allows me to cum, that it’s not going to be a few of them and implied it may only be one and done for another month or longer.
    I can only imagine how things could be a few months from now, it’s a little scary but exciting. Piv is becoming more challenging as she’s wiped away most of my stamina, I can pump a few times and have to stop, lots of shifting my body to keep from over stimulating the areas that will force me over the edge. She says she loves it, every whimper and moan that I’m so close to cumming, but I’m sure at some point it could get frustrating for her to get hers. So we have the cock sleeve and strap on, and I’m guessing those will get used more as this goes on.
    I’ve got another two weeks I believe till I’ll find out what she has planned for my relief.

PastaGuy, Rectrix and MtnViper like this.
  12. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I remember those days very fondly, where just putting the tip in brought me to the edge and the whole point of PIV was her showing me how edgy and needy and useless I was, before she finished with the wand and locked back up. [Daydreaming....] Now I dont even get that, which has certainly enhanced the beta submissive feelings. Good luck!

bondinchas and Queens servant73 like this.
  13. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife surprised me Saturday night after I gave her an orgasm, she allowed me to rub on her bottom and just stop moving when I started to cum. I didn’t have much sub drop at all which is good. She started her period so piv is out, she pegged me and got her orgasm one night, and I bought her the Womanizer Pro vibrator a few days ago and have used that the last couple nights while we kissed and I sucked her breasts till she came. She edged me a couple times the other night also.
    We’ve had some more discussions about only allowing an orgasm or two a month and decided to only allow my orgasms by her hand, that piv will be for her orgasms only. In a way I think that will make it easier for me knowing if she wants piv that I have no chance of being allowed to cum from it.
    The idea of it turns me on so much! But it makes me a little sad knowing I won’t get to fuck her and cum any more, at least for a while. Should be an interesting few months

Open2njoy and Rectrix like this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    It'll be good for you to focus on her needs during PIV. You've seen how hard she cums with the Womanizer, you know you can't match that. We men are so penis focused, it'll be good to take ejaculating out of the equation. Before she stopped letting me get erect at all, my wife was letting me enter but not move at all and then using her Hitachi to get off while I tried not to be overtaken by those vibrations. I miss that, be grateful she lets you enter her holy place at all

15. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife shocked me on March 25th, she said she wanted to have sex that night and allowed me to cum, the shocking part was she told me the cage would stay off for a while. We had sex a few times that weekend and then her period arrived, she allowed me to stay free still and cum every night by rubbing on her bottom. I was free through April 3rd, cage went back on that following Monday morning and she’s kept me locked since, only unlocking for her to scrub her property this morning before re-locking.
    We had some more discussions this past week about chastity and how serious we both wanted to take it. We agreed it gave us some better insight after breaking my record of orgasm free days, to then being free for 10 days a few weeks later. We both feel I’m happier, more energetic, and of course more obedient and attentive to her when I’m in the cage and mostly denied.
    I asked her to read FLRHousewife blog on bdsmlr, and opened up to her that if I’m being honest, I need more strictness and for her to be more dominant. There has been a part of me that still felt I could manipulate her, get more cage free time and control my chastity. She has given me maintenance spankings over the last 2 years of this, but even that, I knew she wouldn’t hurt me or bring me to tears and I felt I needed that reinforcement to let go of those underlying feelings I could still control this.
    Well Friday evening after we talked a bit, she took me to our room, secured my wrists and ankles to the corners of the bed, and proceeded to lay into my ass with the Tawse, a wooden spoon, heavy wood cane and delrin cane till she brought me to tears.
    She still didn’t go overboard, but enough that it’s sinking in I have no control over this any more. Even though I have feelings of wanting to have piv many times a week and knowing I’ll miss that so much, I also know I’m a better husband and living this as a lifestyle is making both of us happier, that’s the sacrifice I have to make. I don’t know if this will be a permanent way of living, but for the foreseeable future, I will be locked, serving my Queen how she sees fit. I am getting to be at peace knowing I’ll receive ruined orgasms from her hand occasionally, that full orgasms will be cut way down and possibly only for special occasions or as a reward for amazing servitude, and piv could possibly become a once or twice a week activity and strictly for her orgasm.
    After a little over 2 years since ordering our first cage, I truly feel we’ve reached “enforced” chastity. I’ve got no expectations as far as pleasure for myself other than the great high and rush from making my Queen feel good and orgasm daily.
    Excited to see how this evolves from here

PastaGuy and Open2njoy like this.
  16. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    It sounds like you really are approaching the sweet spot you’ve been seeking. Congratulations.

17. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    Been a handful of months of mostly the same, locked is the default setting for me, but granted an average of about 7-8 orgasms a month between April through June. July I was allowed a week of freedom again, and this time my Wife really could tell a big difference between locked and denied hubby and free penis hubby lol, so July 8 my freedom ended, locked and denied again!
    After 3 weeks she gave me a very weak ruined orgasm, I felt almost nothing, extremely unsatisfactory, and then she said I can have a real orgasm at the end of August for our Anniversary.
    That will be somewhere around 50-52 days between full orgasms, I’m currently on day 42 and it’s been tough but I’ve learned quite a bit about myself and my wonderful Wife.
    The mental side of chastity is amazing, the feelings of submission, total love and non stop lust for her, wanting to please her in every way, it’s all so intense!
    And seeing my Queen finally take total control and have zero guilt over telling me no, or ignoring my occasional whining or mild begging, taking opportunities to tease me more when she knows I’m struggling, it’s been kind of a shock! And exactly What I’ve asked for and fantasized about since starting with a cage a few years ago.
    I believe after our anniversary trip at the end of August, that the rest of 2022 will probably be consisting of me being allowed one ruin and one full orgasm per month. Then we’ll discuss how everything was for both of us, and what we both may want going into 2023.
    Of course my beautiful Wife implied that some form of this lifestyle will continue lol, which I figured. We all know male chastity is a win win for our keyholders!

I am proud that we’ve cut my orgasms down from approximately 450-500+ a year before the cage, to 208 in 2021, and this year I’ve had 62 so far, and if we stick to her plan, I’ll for sure have fewer than 75 for the year.
    That’s a huge amount compared to many guys here, but a massive lifestyle change for me, especially considering that those numbers had nothing to do with masturbation, we had and still have an amazing sex life. It just means I’m being allowed to cum less and less lol, and that’s been better for both of us! My beautiful Queen is still averaging around 28 orgasms a month, not bad for a couple of 49 year olds who are coming up on our 31st anniversary.
    This last week till our trip is going to feel like forever!!! :)

18. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm very proud of you and your wife, learning that "free penis hubby" is not the better you. Going a couple of months without spurting will be a very good thing for you, you're not going to believe how good it will feel on your Anniversary. And how much you will actually want her to lock you again.

19. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    #69 Queens servant73, Sep 28, 2022
    Last edited: Sep 28, 2022
    Our Anniversary was wonderful! My Wife had total control of her property on this trip, so no different than what “normal” life has become for us.
    Once we had unpacked, put food away and settled into the cottage, we opened a bottle of wine, and after some kissing, I started to give her oral. After a little bit, she pushed me back and told me to follow her to the bedroom, that she had a plan for this trip! I got butterflies, I had no idea whether she’d take the cage off and throw it in the luggage and I’d be free to have sex and cum as I pleased, or I’d be denied orgasms till the final couple hours of the trip!
    She told me to strip and lay on the bed, she got the key and removed the security screw from my cage, told me to get the silicone gel and to lay back and relax. I had gone 52 days since my last orgasm at this point, we made use of Numb Master lidocaine cream for her to get piv for the last few weeks up till this trip, I was so ready to get any kind of relief! As she slowly rubbed the oil all over my tender balls and growing penis, she told me her plans for these few days together. She said she wanted to grant me some pleasure, but could not have me being tired, lazy or lethargic, and definitely did not want to lose my eagerness to serve to her every want and need, so she said full orgasms from piv were not an option. So she would give me a ruined orgasm by handjob before having sex, we’d do this the first two days and we were able to have a couple long piv sessions without worry of me having an accident.
    The third day was our actual anniversary date, and I wasn’t sure what she had in mind for allowing my orgasm. We had another long multi position piv session and after she had her orgasm, she laid on her stomach and lifted her bottom, this has always been my preferred way to get to cum, having her from behind, enjoying her full bottom, holding her tightly. I desperately wanted to hold off cumming for as long as possible, assuming this would be my only full orgasm on this trip, and probably the only orgasm allowed by piv for the foreseeable future.
    Well, this was day 55 since the last full orgasm, and months since being allowed to cum from being in her pussy, so I probably lasted all of 3-4 minutes….but the orgasm was the most intense that I can remember! I felt like I might pass out it was so incredible!
    It was a great end to a great day with my Queen, my everything for the last 31 years.

The next morning, we both woke up a little early and started making love, this used to be a regular occurrence on weekend mornings when I had a free penis. Now it’s much more infrequent, but a wonderful thing when granted for sure! My Wife surprised me with allowing a second piv orgasm, almost as intense as the night before. We laid in bed holding each other a while before the not fun tasks of cleaning up and packing up began.
    Although this trip wasn’t very far from home, no exotic locale, we had a great time together. No TV, very little phones, mostly for music really. Just plenty of us time.

And this was the first time where this chastity lifestyle was involved in our anniversary time. We’re quickly heading into our 4th year of using the cage, every few months it evolves to a more serious and important part of our lives. Started off as just a fun new kinky toy to try out, cuz why not?
    And now, we’re both pretty set that it will be a part of our lives in at least some way from now on. My Wife did allow me a cage free period of about 11 days for some of Sept, she still seems to allow these free times every 2-3 months. I’m not exactly sure why, she always starts to say how much I need to be locked up again after a handful of days lol, so I’m surprised she still does this occasionally. But, I have given up total control of the penis and sex life to her, so what she decides, I roll with.
    Locktober is right around the corner, 31 days of no cumming should be a breeze at this point, but 31 days of no erections or piv……well we’ll see if that happens lol, my beautiful Wife does love her piv a few times a week.
    I reminded her that we have a toy box full of thick “boyfriends” we can warm up.
    She has really become accustomed to using my tongue every night, I should be able to do push-ups with my tongue soon. Every night 20-45 minutes of licking and sucking her perfect clit, I am an addict now! Even if she want piv, I start by giving her head for at least 20 mins lol
    At least I know I’m getting pussy every night :)

20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Wonderful anniversary time. I'm so happy for you both.

21. redvelvet

redvelvet Banned

California
    Local Time:
    11:29 AM
  22. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    #72 Queens servant73, Dec 3, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2022
    A post about “when did it change and could it ever go back” here on the forum got my Wife and I talking yesterday through text and today as we ran some errands together.
    She told me in text that a return to the old ways could be possible, but it would be difficult. I texted back that I could switch back to being dominant and enjoy that….for a little bit, but after a while my craving to be dominated and serve her and to be locked again would definitely surface.
    She responded with, good, cuz I like the way it’s going!
    Things have really changed in my beautiful Wife, I knew this had truly become her lifestyle on our anniversary trip in August. I thought to myself that our trip would be a good test as to whether she was humoring my chastity desires or she was enforcing it.
    That trip and the way she dictated the sexual activity and releases, I knew my Wife had taken the reins, and started her rule completely and thoroughly, my wants, needs and desires would of course be heard and taken into consideration still, but this was her lifestyle now. I was her pet and exactly where I wanted to be!
    Since that trip she’s become more and more confident and comfortable in her power, using me for her pleasure, denying me as she likes, granting me rewards if and when she wants. My orgasms being granted less and less, piv happening less with each passing month, while her orgasms increase with each month, NOvember saw her have 37 to my 4 :)

Fortunately for me, she has fallen in love with my oral service, her vibrator collecting dust in the nightstand drawer, my nightly routine of licking & sucking her clit while she relaxes on her phone checking social media and then reading some stories on literotica has become longer each week, it’s nothing for 30-45 minutes to pass before we get her closing in on her shaking O!
    Piv has become a 4-5 times a month event and her goal is to get me down to a couple ruined handjobs and one full orgasm by handjob per month. Orgasms by intercourse will be for special occasions only, maybe anniversary and birthdays or something.
    She has also increased maintenance spankings along with severity, they’re still not harsh, but good to help keep me in great headspace. And this Saturday night will be our third in a row for a good pegging session, now that her vibe doesn’t really get her off, it’s just a warm up for her, so that vibe in her harness just gets her good and worked up while she’s fucking my ass for 20-30 minutes before I clean up and give her head till she cums on my tongue.

2022 has been a big change in our sex lives, I’ve watched my Wife become a great Keyholder for me, and ‘23 looks like it will continue to take us deeper into this amazing lifestyle!

23. Queens servant73

Midwest
    Local Time:
    December ended with my Queen granting a total of 5 orgasms, the last just before midnight on Dec 31st. She ended Nov and started Dec with making me go 11 straight days without granting an erection and that was the longest I’ve ever gone, it was maddening! But the teasing when she finally allowed it was incredible!!
    We discussed what we each thought the reality was of trying to go for a single full orgasm per month for 2023, and if she would work on trying get ruined orgasms down to a science to possibly help grant some relief when she sees fit.
    My birthday falls toward the end of January, so I figured she’d allow more than a single orgasm and probably allow me to cum from piv instead of the usual handjob. And she did, we had the house to ourselves for 5 days and she allowed piv and 4 orgasms given in 3 of those days! It felt great but then the let down hit me harder than expected, I finally hit my good subspace about 3-4 days later and now I’m back to that chastity high.

I think I may get a ruined O for Valentines Day but it’s not guaranteed, and it might even be from a blowjob! We’ve been talking about how years ago a blowjob was basically just a foreplay thing for me, it would’ve taken an hour for her to finish me off if it was at all possible. Now, we’re both curious to see if I could last even two minutes :) So I’m hoping she’ll give it a shot, even though I know I’m not allowed to get any semen in her mouth other than whatever precum may leak, and if that gets to be too much I’m sure she’ll punish me for it.
    I believe one full cum a month is do-able for me at this point, we should be hitting our 4th year of chastity at some point this spring, I don’t remember exactly when we got the first cage. But I’m definitely reaching that point where that let down after the few seconds of incredible explosion makes it not really worth it. The excitement of tease and denial or a dribbling ruin or even a decent spurting ruin where I stay horny and submissive just feels so much better now. And my Wife said last fall that she doesn’t even really think about my orgasm any more when we have sex, she said when we have piv, it’s just normal now for her to cum and we’re done. So her guilt is for sure gone, and this is just our normal sex life now and for the foreseeable future.
    I’m still getting used to the aching balls, and the leaking semen that has become almost constant. And recently I’ve had much more purging semen when I think I have to pee, but at least my body is getting it out. Now I’m hoping I’ll have an orgasm or at least a good milking from getting pegged at some point this year, gotta have goals right? :)

24. Bronco

Bronco Long term member

Automotive manuel trany and driveline mechanic
    MO USA
    Local Time:
    Goals are definitely good to have . Enjoying each other and having fun in the process is even better.

25. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    The shame! Blowjobs for me were always the hardest part of sex to control. She could have me finished in minutes every time! Now I’m lucky if I can last 10 seconds before removing myself for risk of explosion!

It’s a good goal, but be careful what you wish for… I’m finding it frustrating. This year I’ve only had semen expelled from anal toys. I’m craving some more time inside her… dying for it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice