Finally have a keyholder!

Discussion in 'Novices and newbies' started by JJ MM, Jan 14, 2018.

1. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    Please let me make two suggestions. First, get yourself a copy of She Comes First, by Ian Lerner. This will teach you what you need to know about her anatomy and to worship and pleasure her, with high reliability of her pleasure. She might want to read the anatomy sections as well. My wife says she learned so much about herself. Second, get her a real Hitachi Magic Wand, the be all and end all of vibrators. (She'll have to lock it away from you though.)

corsac likes this.
  2. JJ MM

JJ MM Member

Local Time:
    3:40 PM
    You, kind soul, are a GODSEND!!! I downloaded the book the evening you recommended it. I have since read it cover to cover TWICE!!! I memorized a routine, fumbled through it the first time, and with some practice I’m sure it will only be a matter of time before I can take her all the way with only my mouth. However, today after I gave her my best attempt which did not quite make her come, although that is MUCH improvement since before reading that book, she unlocked me after ten days, and used a sleeve to bring me to the longest most powerful orgasm I have ever had. That turned her on even more, so we pulled out our hitachi, and she then had the biggest orgasm I have ever witnessed from her. I told her to wait when she was on the edge, and she whined a little , but I counted her down slowly from five, and then shoved my lips onto hers right as she came. I will have bruises from where she grabbed my arm. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I have been instructed to study the book more, and she was thoroughly impressed also by my orgasm after lockup, so she’s excited to put me back in the cage after the freedom I earned with your help today.
    Thank you! This was a first for our marriage!

Goddess Gaia, corsac, Unlucky and 2 others like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:40 PM
    good to see clear progress! Well done...

4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I'm gratified that I was able to help. It's wonderful that her hitachi made her cum so hard -- now you both know she can achieve this level of pleasure. She should continue to learn her arousal centers and patterns with her hitachi and teach them to you, and you should continue to learn to worship her sacred clitoris. Remain locked as a manifestation of your devotion. Practice makes perfect, for both of you.

Giveitup, Chaste J. and Goddess Gaia like this.
  5. Couple4517

Couple4517 Active member

Europe
    Local Time:
    10:40 PM
    Great reading this thread, delighted it is working out for you so far :).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice