Experiences With The End Of Orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rforMissM, Mar 9, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    My domme is strongly considering a future for me where full orgasms no longer exist. She doesn't want to experience the "post orgasm letdown" and as she steers me towards more of a "sissy" role in the bedroom, she wants any releases I have to come from being milked.

I know there are many of you who yearned to be permanently denied orgasm, but I'm very interested in the thoughts and experiences of those who were taken that direction, rather than initiated it.

How much have you missed those explosive orgasms? How have you adapted to the loss of them?

2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'm in a more traditional, vanilla marriage; that is, I'm not submissive, my wife Mrs Edge isn't a domme, and except for the chastity device, we have a fairly typical marriage, so not sure if this will apply to you.

That said, we hadn't agreed last year to go long term. That is, I'd been in and out of chastity for some time previous to last March, and the length of time was always variable, although it tended to be weeks to months because we often play off each other.

Last year, Mrs Edge had me use a Vixskin "replacement" strapon (it's very, very lifelike, and the model we use is pretty similar to my own size and shape). As the months ticked over, it became clear that, while never saying it was going to be a year, that's what she was shooting for. Last month when I mentioned the year was coming around, she told me that she didn't plan to unlock me, and that it was going to go on for "at least another year."

So, I'm close to the anniversary now, and have been reflecting on this. For us, it's been an exciting and enjoyable time. I didn't ask for it, but seeing her get so excited and aroused keeps me aroused, which makes enduring the lockup much easier. Mrs Edge isn't committing to any time period, but the both of us have an agreement that we will keep going as long as it's fun for the both of us.

Long term chastity is exciting to think about, but in practice it can be boring. We have sex a couple times a week, but sometimes holidays or social events will prevent that. We're both coming off some nasty cold that was going around and we hadn't been intimate in weeks. If you're used to wanking in the middle of the night to fall back asleep, that route is now cut off (Zzquil helps). And there's still the daily maintenance (I lube with lotion in the morning and clean up in a hot shower at night). Once a month I get to remove it for a deeper cleaning, inspection, and a shave/trim, but that's two minutes in the shower. It's down to a routine, and routines aren't usually sexy.

I can tell you that I'm still aroused most of the time, and even though I know I'll be wearing my "replacement," I still look forward to making love just as much (and Mrs Edge may look forward to it even more, which could be slightly disconcerting). Again, though, the idea is that no matter how long she wants to take it (in the heat of the moment she says "forever," but who really knows) we're both enjoying it, which is key.

And again, we're an otherwise traditional, vanilla couple. You and your partner may have a different relationship that will impact your perceptions and outlook.

Bertha, mcjoeboe2, Guest 1101 and 7 others like this.
  3. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    Thanks Tom. The chastity part is already a part of our lifestyle. Currently I have very regular access to sex(although she is planning to limit that) and I've been having orgasms anywhere from once every week or two, to the longest being over 30 days a couple of times. This thought of hers to potentially cancel future orgasms has come pretty suddenly though.

mcjoeboe2 likes this.
  4. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I have been at this for *coff coff* years, so this isn't my first go-around with long term denial.

Over the years I've managed to cope by somehow (and I can't tell you how) becoming emotionally satisfied by making *her* satisfied. I've long since managed to be able to sleep through the night in a device, and to enjoy the intense arousal that one gets after making love with no orgasm. At some point, I can look at Mrs Edge laying back like a quivering pile of Jello, and even though I'm still aroused, I manage to feel, I guess, satisfaction in a job well done. I've sublimated the arousal into satisfaction and enjoyment.

Not sure how helpful this is, but that's how it works for me.

5. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    No doubt I would need to derive even more happiness from her pleasure than I already do. I've always had some wiring this way. For example, I find discovering a wet pussy incredibly gratifying. I love knowing I'm responsible for that kind of excitement and certainly love when I can help provide her with an orgasm. I feel like I'm still a long way away from that all being enough to completely forget my own desire for an orgasm, but I suppose if I find myself in a position where that's no longer an option, I'll have to further adapt my mindset.

Ma’ams Slut, Peter Rabbit and Dumb1 like this.
  6. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    It has its ups and downs. I didn’t really realize it until I read this thread and stopped to think about it, but it was last February the last time I was allowed an orgasm. Wow, time flies. Anyway, back to the subject; it is sometimes very, very hard and then there are other times when I really don’t even think about it.

Today is actually a hard day. All day since I woke up I have been craving an erection and orgasm. I saw my wife getting dressed today, and seeing her with her underwear off made me miss the feeling of being in her vagina so bad. She saw me staring and grinned mischievously just to rub it in.

But there are times when the feelings aren’t so intense. And there are the occasional random emissions that bring relief for a day or two, though they are never very pleasant and certainly not satisfying. Just a feeling of relief like emptying your bladder. Not having a full prostate can be nice.

Really the hardest times are when the wife doesn’t want to do anything. My only real sexual pleasure aside from the teasing she gives me is pleasuring her and enjoying her orgasms. When she doesn’t want to do anything it can be very hard to be bursting with desire and no outlet.

7. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    5:44 PM
    When my old friend became my KH and took over my self-locking. Some promises were made and eventually a contract that we have never felt the need to finish. We never discussed how long my period or subsequent periods of denial would be.

Through mutual agreement.
    I promised I would not try and cum without permission and would take whatever steps possible to prevent an 'accident' should the need arise
    Towards that end have promised at all times unless otherwise directed to wear a chastity device
    I promised never to ask to be allowed an orgasm
    I promised never to ask when my next orgasm would be
    She promised she would never reveal when my next orgasm would be
    I have promised never to ask if my denial has become permanent
    She promised that If or When permanent my denial begins if it hasn't already she will not tell me. I will have to work it out for myself.
    Specifically and perhaps most significantly If at any time I am allowed out of the device I have promised to put it back on if or whenever she tells me to.

there are other mutually agreed details too but not relevant to the OP.

So although we never discussed the duration of this first denial a little under 2 years I may have already started permanent denial I have no way of knowing. If I have not then there is nothing further to mention

But in that sense I; may have been taken in that direction, rather than initiated it.

If I have begun permanent denial then I can see some of the potential the advantages and or if you prefer the positives of that...for me. It will certainly be a learning experience for me. I have felt certain submissive feelings arise that were not there previously I am not averse to them and we have discussed seeing how those might develop.

Am I ready for permanent denial? I do enjoy the head-fuck that I want and sometimes that I need to experience an erection or orgasm but much prefer the feelings generated by not being allowed them and being prevented from doing so. I enjoy the frustrated attempts at getting erect in the cage knowing nothing will come of it. I enjoy feeling horny almost any time I am not fully preoccupied knowing nothing will come of that either.

My Lady enjoys my situation and being in control of it. In turn I enjoy being locked denied and controlled by someone that wants to do those things for her own pleasure.

In short I have not had an explosive or any orgasm for a long time and find that I recall what they are like I do miss them and sometimes feel I need one but I might be close to being ready to say I don't want another.

I can without reservation say I would much rather at anytime give my partner pleasure sexual or otherwise than seek my own, but that is perhaps becuase it does give me pleasure to do that.

Bertha, boisub, Rectrix and 2 others like this.
  8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    The key question is not how would you cope, but do you want it in the first place? There has to be mutuality in these decisions. Are you willing to consider the idea of permanent chastity? Whether or not the answer is yes, I think you need to discuss this with your domme.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  9. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    I have to admit, I've always found messages like this fairly patronizing. The key question is actually the one I asked, because that's the one I'm interested in getting answers to.

Beyond the fact that I never mentioned permanent chastity (that's not something that either of us would be interested in), to suggest that we don't have regular and open dialogue is oddly presumptive. We discuss everything. We have a loving relationship and crave each other's excitement and happiness more than anything else.

Appreciate your response, it just isn't applicable in this case.

10. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    I can totally see that. I can imagine a feeling of sort of being stranded. Sort of alone in your denial. Is she generally playful and fun with it though?

Ma’ams Slut and Rectrix like this.
  11. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    Interesting! It sounds like over time you're slowly adapting both mentally and physically. It's mauve getting easier and easier for you?

12. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    6:44 AM
    We have always played that my wife decides when or if I orgasm. The longest she ever took it was a little over 4 months. For me the idea that chastity time would be known, would kill some of the drama. That would be true if it were 4 dyas, 4 weeks, 4 months or never. I don't want to know that anymore than I want to know when I'll die.

I'll give you a specific example of how this played out for me once. It was only a week after I had been allowed a full orgasm. She was teasing me with the magic wand on the cage. I knew there was no way she'd let me cum again so soon, but I was enjoying it none the less. As I felt my orgasm building I warned her expecting her to stop. Instead she held it on and it was the most shockingly profound orgasms I ever had.

If the time is set, that drama and anticipation go away.

13. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Fair enough. Good luck to you both.

14. Diego Woods

Diego Woods Member

Local Time:
    10:14 PM
    After such a long time without an orgasm, do you still feel consistently frustrated or is it easier to deal with it?

15. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    11:44 AM
    It varies. Sometimes the frustration can be intense, sometimes it’s not that bad. I have never tracked it to see if there is a cycle, but there does seem to be at least some regularity to it. And a lot probably depends on age and health, different people are going to have different hormone levels.

There is always at least a moderate level frustration, no matter what. Even on the easiest of days I still find myself looking at my wife and wish I could be in her and have an orgasm. Sometimes those feelings aren’t very intense and sometimes they are.

16. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    We’re not down this path. She did keep me denied full orgasms for 88 days last year. I had crashed through the 60 day barrier based on prior experience, and started to crave the idea of being kept like that forever. She would edge me so very gently and I’d pour out slow, and spill over thick and stay hard. I adored her completely. I didn’t want to cum. I didn’t want to orgasm.

Unfortunately (?), I became both too clingy emotionally, and too sensitive physically. I started skirting away from her touch. I both held her in a needy fashion and shied myself away from being edged. She didn’t like that.

And so she gave me a full orgasm to reset my brain. I loved it but I didn’t want it at the time.

Most recently she got me to spill over just from her words (she told me I was going to wait to cum). She was thrilled.

Perhaps we can break out of my unpleasant behavior of being oddly too clingy and pushing away from her caresses. In retrospect, as I write this, I realize that I had tried to take control. And that was when she ended the experiment.

It’s apparent that she cherished the control and power over anything else. She tells me I need to be reminded sometime what I’m missing.

So permanent denial of explosive orgasms would be hard for her unless it’s something she wanted and I didn’t insert myself into the decision making. Does that make sense?

Yes. I can see it working. But you need to keep yourself actually following what she wants. I feel I slipped into being a pushy sub and made it less fun for her.

Giving up expectations fully and completely is very difficult.

17. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    'Mauve' ?? sorry I can't figure that one out ...

18. Consensus

Consensus Long term member

Working with vulnerable people
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I thought "maybe"?

19. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am allowed a ruined orgasm once in a while, but no full blown orgasms. I don't miss it because I love the feeling of being horny all the time, and so does my wife. I get teased twice a day and I always beg her to let me cum, but she won't let me...she always knows best.

20. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    I think that would be a big thing for us. If there's no drive...no hope, I think it would take some of the excitement away for both of us. I have no doubt my orgasms will become more and more limited, but I suspect she will want me to have the rare reward to remind me what I've given up.

Rectrix, Consensus and Peter Rabbit like this.
  21. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    4:44 AM
    Oh I love that line She knows best. It's so true

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  22. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    i have been taken to the permanent chastity lately as well, so this thread is of the upmost interest. tough the « eternity » started in January, i have been denied any wanking for more than three years, with (obviously) or without a cage. i have been granted three orgasms in that span, including two through a hole carved in a grapefruit. so She has gradually prepared me for that eternity. i shall of course miss the release of the dopamine, but what i am gaining in return? the experience of a lifetime. well, the story (and the eternity:) ) is just in the first chapters...

b_quark, Ma’ams Slut and Consensus like this.
  23. rforMissM

rforMissM Member

Local Time:
    Wow! That's a very strict mistress you have! Has your personal experience been more of you sort of pointing her in the right direction and her going with it, or has she purely led you down this path? Or some other variation?

24. Bertha

Bertha Active member

Local Time:
    Thank you for reading me. She definitely took me to that path, but though it is coated with what i name « the terra incognita », i fully trust Her that this decision will be beneficial for Her and for me. She once mentioned the notion of how the ennuques were very close to their masters/mistresses, though submissive they could be the confident, ally, like not even a lover could be. so far, i can say that She is very caring, pushing me to be stronger, wiser, healthier, and most of the time She is very proud of Her pet which is extremely gratifying, more powerful than a semen release...

Ma’ams Slut and Consensus like this.
  25. Guest 4328

Guest 4328 Long term member

Local Time:
    Here is where I can say permanent (Yeay) without defining it. O is for over, as in no O. Never. Actually permanent nO. Not even milk and cookies. I don't miss it because being locked up (can't say permanent, because I am unlocked for hygiene only) is a lot more fulfilling. No letdown. I am always up. Irony intended. No more worries. Its just fun being in a cage, a lot more than not being in one. That just makes me crazy. I said yes to nO.
    This has been my experience with "the end".

I honestly do not know the core reason why this feels so good. I know it does, and how it makes me feel, but it is kinda crazy and unexplainable. If you know, please tell me. Is it my genetic programming? Is it a mental thing that goes physical, or a physical thing that goes mental? When I first even knew about chastity, it just grabbed me. I couldn't get it out of my head until I tried it. Once I got my first device on, it was like heaven. Everything started to feel better. Its been that way ever since.

Ma’ams Slut, Consensus and Bertha like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice