Emergency Keys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mascara^Snake, Apr 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. proximacentauri

proximacentauri Active member

Local Time:
    9:32 PM
    Once in a lifetime is bad enough. Testicular torsion is nothing to flippantly joke around about.

Having a key doesn't make chastity commitment more of a game. In fact, It actually really makes you realize you're a submissive or not, because if you can unlock yourself and don't, you know that you have really surrendered.

Every chastity device except a PA piercing can be escaped from. Tell me, what's the difference between escaping from the device and having a key? How is it not a game when someone can escape any time they wish vs. unlocking themselves, and why are the former considered "serious" and the others playing a "game"?

lockit likes this.
  2. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    2:32 AM
    Maybe we just need to except everyone's fantasy is played out, how best it suites them.
    Key or no key as long as your happy then we're is the problem.

3. incs100

incs100 Junior Member

Local Time:
    Well said, Hercock.

For myself, when I eventually get that perfectly secure full belt (Neosteel Arch most likely), I'll want to add a numbered seal to the lock. My brain wiring gets aroused knowing that even if the key fell on me outside of an emergency, it would be of no use as the seal would have to be broken. So my fantasy in the long run is to be locked and sealed.

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  4. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    In that case you maybe shouldn't comment on security issues

As for numberes locks i think i even read on this board about a case where one was tampered with (cut and reglued)...
    But aside from that it's no contrast to emergency keys at all as you'd have to break the container first, too to access the key.
    As for comparison the container sold by lori: [​IMG]

lockit likes this.
  5. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    So according to this thread:

Having an emergency key - Playing a game, security blanket, etc etc.

No key, ability to slip out of the device, buying bolt cutters at Home Depot, etc = true chastity, not a game anymore, security.

Gotcha.

6. proximacentauri

Local Time:
    Hey someone should tell BlueEyes (chaste for a year now and maybe permanently) that he's playing a game, at some post he mentioned that he doesn't use the device much anymore.

7. Astarte

Astarte Active member

natural sciences
    Germany
    Local Time:
    3:32 AM
    As this PM is related to this thread I'll reply to it here:
    For my part I am just discussing a topic that i find interesting ad try to reason for a position that's just reasonable to me. What get's me agressive though are people who believe to know things better than others and trying to talk them down. For which one could take this PM as another example as it's not constructive, but just provoking.

As for my technical interest the author should know enough of my job to know that I would be very bad in it without any technical interest / knowledge.

Last but not least the information that the next PM of this kind will be reported !

lockit likes this.
  8. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Like most things in chastity there is no one size fits all. Mistress Jules and I live 500 miles apart.
    We have a key that lives in a bottle with a numbered seal.
    Mistress Jules can check anytime she wants via video call. There is also the option I bring the sealed bottle with me the next time go to visit.
    I have at times been locked with no emergency key. Chastity to us is very real as is other types of domination.
    Its definitely not just a game its real life.

9. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    Funny how (as in it's interesting to me) people feel differently about something being a game or real life. Many people play games and take them utterly seriously. Many many people care about others playing games and still take it utterly seriously.

I think with chastity, we (some people) pretend it's all a game as it's a way of making it not seem like it's forever or 'real' when in fact, any time spent doing anything is real, and is indeed real life.

Some really seriously like games, and others know that they're not playing, they're doing. They're both real life in my view.

Just a thought brought on by Lockit's post. I'm not denigrating any way of doing things, all flavours are good.

10. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Chastity is more than a game in our marriage, it's considered normal for me to be kept locked 24/7. We don't talk about being kept locked all the time neither does she spend time teasing me. I'm not expected to role play as a house made or sissy (to me that's a game) to earn release.
    In fact even unlocked the rear ring is never removed, simply so I can be locked again straight away. Because I spend longer in the cage than out, I feel it's a lifestyle rather than a game.
    The only one key enhances the experiance for us as a couple.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @Hercock. It not a game it's my work. and a maid is not spelled made. :)

12. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    Ok sorry predictive txt issue with made instead of Maid.

13. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    that ok, i makes a lot of mistakes as well

14. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    Just been locked up whilst she's away for the weekend. No key has been left and she's gone to Cornwall, which is 500 miles away.

Works for us :)

lockit likes this.
  15. lockit

lockit Advanced Member

London
    Local Time:
    Hi I know how that feels and it works for us.

Mistress Jules is in Scotland 500 miles away and on many occasions she has held the only key.

I find that both scary and exciting however the real thrill for me is when we are together and the key is on a chain around her neck in full view.

Joroincharge likes this.
  16. maff2k

maff2k Active member

Local Time:
    I'm only locked when she's not about but I think I'd find it a turn on to have her wear it as you describe.

lockit likes this.
  17. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    Ms. Amanda, you have converted me. I've a had a sealed spare key in the glove compartment of my car for over 2 years, and have never come close to using it. I never think of it until I'm away from home, and the thought that I could unlock does ruin things a bit. My wife is a reluctant key holder as it is and would never know if I used it.

I'm going to chuck it and hopefully be rewarded with an extra rush of confinement. However if I rupture a testicle I will always blame you (or at least be reminded of you).

18. subdomain

subdomain Active member

Local Time:
    I dropped the spare key in a gutter on the way home from my friend's house tonight. If anything it just made me realize how much I enjoy being locked up.

My first impression is that it really doesn't change things too drastically. It makes removing the device more difficult, so yes, it's a step towards increased security. I am hoping I will feel more locked and out of control but I don't know if I will, or whether the feeling will last.

Right now I'm more committed to chastity than my wife so we'll see. I've gone about as far as I can go without her becoming more interested in this kink. She is all for me not having solo orgasms, but is still not a fan of the device after more than 2 years. Right now I still need the device.

maff2k likes this.
  19. Reelie

Reelie Lil bunny

Nursing student
    Georgia
    Local Time:
    It's only my opinion, but I just try and think out safety when it comes to any styles of sexual play. I don't view an emergency key as an escape if it's too much for the sub, because I believe if it's too much that needs to be communicated and talked out between both parties. Hell, I don't even think of the emergency key as mine, it's entirely theirs and it's there so that they can have immediate presence if need be. But as a guy who's key holders aren't ever even in the same state (Various reasons, but usually the guys love it.), it serves as an important safety net for any sort of emergency or medical needs, and that is the end of it. I usually have them send me a lock that was already opened and spun, and I keep the spare in that lockbox. that way it's locked up just like myself. Permission is still required to use it, just as permission would need to be gotten to unlock my bits.

I had it come up once, during cooking when boiling water ended up on my trousers. Ironically the enclosed CB6000s model protected most of my bits, but there was burning all along my thigh, balls and tip. After tending to the burns I could access, I contacted my KH immediately and told him the situation. I was able to remove it and ended up going in, since certain areas needed more than what I could offer in my household. Ultimately, this is a form of BDSM play and I always advocate safety, communication, and honesty. It just comes down to sheer safety.

(For anyone wondering, it ended up not being too bad. It was about two weeks where I was very very tender and even the slightest brush of a blanket was painful. NO way in hell I was getting off, nor did I want to. I felt more upset that his fun time was ruined by an accident. So I purchased a new padlock for him to code in and mail back to me, and locked back up for him after a fair bit of talking. I was appreciative he wanted me to relax and be out, but I felt he didn't get to enjoy everything he wished to.. in the end he enjoyed it severely and the reward was a lot nicer for myself. I even got a little gift! :))

20. SlaveMike

SlaveMike Member

Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
  21. SlaveMike

SlaveMike Member

Albuquerque, NM, USA
    Local Time:
    7:32 PM
    Heres the photos

Attached Files:

22. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    We originally had an emergency key, was laminated on a lovely note to me from her. I would need to tear it up to access the key. I had thought that was pretty secure. Then I went on vacation and also attended a high school reunion.

She was having some jealousy issues and I thought geez, I've actually locked up my penis, what more do I need to do? She said I could always use the key I had. She was right. I could have used the key, did whatever she was afraid of, and make up some story about painful balls. She has admitted that she had trust issues(don't we all) and it wasn't about me.

It did however open my eyes that options are just that...options. I would never cheat on her, and deep down she knows it too, but without a spare key options are taken away. It felt different for her that I had a key, so whether or not it was rational doesn't really matter...it mattered to her.

I've changed to a different cage due to my piercing,and have the spare. Seemed silly worrying about it since I could pull out if I wanted to. When my custom device with a piercing prong arrives, I have told her she will have both keys.

My particular job doesn't require any security screening and worse case scenario i have to call her or wait till I get home, so it will be fine for us. I know I don't particularly like having the key...I know I won't use it but don't like having the option sitting right in front of me. I didn't like having smokes around me after I quit that too. Removing options takes pressure off.

The whole point of me being pierced was to remove options. So in recap, she likes me not having any options and that's good enough for me.

23. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Here is a thought that I came across ... what about the safety key be a 3D printed key that has a tang that has to be removed from the End of it to actually make it usable.

I personally don't see the need for a "safety key" there is nothing that is going to "happen" that I would have to remove the cage to be "safe" ... now I fully understand those that travel needing to remove it for metal detector ... but for an accident and a trip to the hospital, really they have seen far crazier things.

Back to the 3D printed key it could work as the key used during travel ... meaning it is easy to destroy after going thru a metal detector ... and can be designed to be obvious when it has been used ... you can even print numbers on the keys so that the KH knows which key you are taking with you and if you really destroy the key after use. But with all that said it is just as easy to lock the key in a tube with a numbered tag ....

24. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:32 PM
    I mentioned in a previous post that I had a funny experience. Took my son to a cub game in Chicago, wasn't detectors there before, didn't have a key with me and when we got to the gate I saw them. Panic hit me...I was with family, spent a lot of time and money getting there, etc. I was already in line and thought I will just say I am pierced (I am) if it goes off. It didn't but was scared I was going to have to miss the game because not being let in.

It wasn't an emergency but it was something I should have been more prepared for mentally.

25. Notouchy

Notouchy Active member

Office manager
    Stoke-On-Trent
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My Keyholder, she keeps both key which I think is how it should ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice