Emergency Keys

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mascara^Snake, Apr 30, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. low

low Active member

Retail Sales
    Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    10:30 PM
    We have a key in a sealed and signed envelope that i keep. Though if i ever used it for not an emergency, Her indulgence of my fantasies would be over an we revert to vanilla completely. So... Safe to say i will never use it outside of an actual emergency.

Jasmic68 likes this.
  2. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I do agree with that situation ... in the fact that I personally don't care if someone finds out / knows that I wear a Chastity Cage ... HOWEVER ... I do feel in would be inappropriate / embarrassing for someone I'm with (especially my kids, mine are grown but still) to be associated with the situation as it unfolds and that I should be considerate of them.

With that said I had to go through a hand held metal detector check point yesterday (just me and my KH) and I looked right at the guy and said "I have Body Jewelry" and he passed me through. So needless to say my KH is not going to have much "mercy" for unlocking me for such a situation ... lol

joe01 likes this.
  3. Kepoke

Kepoke Long term member

Local Time:

Can you share where you got this vault? Any pics too?! Thx!

4. Jblocked

Jblocked Long term member

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I carr

5. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    I carry a emergency key sealed good thing ended up in the hospital and my KH forgot her key and I was going in for emergency surgery

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Penis surgery?

joe01 and danleft1 like this.
  7. Jblocked

Buffalo NY US
    Local Time:
    No compound fracture broken shoulder blade and a concision but need to be cathericed for surgery

8. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    This thread reminds me that there is no one way to do this chastity thing.

I have access to my keys pretty much all of the time. My Wife has the best locking system ever. Complete trust. If I was to ever break this trust Our Arrangement would be over and, as it is now inextricably linked to the core of our relationship, I would expect my marriage to be pretty much over as well.

I have asked her to hide the keys, to make them secure from temptation, but she really doesn't see the point or even want to do this. To help with my own sense of submission I secure them in an envelope, write over the seal, tape the whole thing down with sellotape and take a picture with my phone that has a timestamp in the data. That way I cannot open the envelope without her knowing. She allows me to do this because she knows that it makes me feel better.

Does my access mean that we are only playing a game? I don't think so. This chastity thing is now an integral part of our lifestyle and she takes it very seriously. She won't be told by anyone how she should do it though I am sure she would love to have a conversation with the other Mistresses, about how and why they keep the keys secure.

AlanThom likes this.
  9. hubsub

hubsub a locked & happy cuck

Central North Carolina
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I'll be machining a solid brass key-cozy that will be locked with a numbered plastic tag, which she will inspect periodically.

With regard to having no emergency access to keys... um... ever had to have an MRI? How about surgery (any of which requires catheterization)? What if ([TPTB]-forbid) your KH is in a car accident and the key(s) she is wearing is lost or destroyed? I once had a kidney stone present while Mrs was on a business trip—what if i had been locked?

There's 24/7 lifestyle and then there's putting your actual life/health in danger... That was one absolutely hard requirement of Mrs before she would accept me in chastity: There must be a way out in emergencies. That was fairly easy when we were using plastic/silicone devices... now that i'll be in metal... not so much.

Sorry if that came out as a bit of a rant, but IMHO, there's a place where we maybe start to put a toe over the line of Safe and Sane...

10. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I fully understand your statements ... however for my mind set ... if the situation is that dire a pair of bolt cutters will remove it in seconds, even most integrated lock systems only have 1 small section that needs to be cut to remove it, and worst case 2 cuts to the base ring ... now of course I am NOT referring to a P.A. locked device where that actual P.A. is the lock, those would be a system were a "safety key" should be considered.

11. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    not many folks i knows has got bolt cutters.

12. Gabriellia

Gabriellia Long term member

Tech
    Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    9:30 PM
    The hospital does

danleft1 likes this.
  13. danleft1

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Exactly .... :)

14. lock667

lock667 Long term member

Local Time:
    I actually own two sets of bolt cutters :) Harbor Freight rocks.

AlanThom and Gabriellia like this.
  15. scottishsubby

scottishsubby Chasing ghosts...

Professional
    Scotland, Glasgow
    Local Time:
    When locked, I do not want access to any key. For me, if I have that access then I am ultimately still in control. Yes, there may be consequences for using a key but when all is said and done it's my choice - a choice that enforced chastity is supposed to remove. Ever since I started seriously exploring chastity I have never retained a key outwith the initial break-in/adjustment period for the device - once I can safely & comfortably remain locked for 72 hours then all keys are handed to my keyholder and that is that.

In any emergency situation serious enough to require the immediate removal of the device it would, undoubtedly, be removed with or without a key - hospitals are generally well equipped to handle such things and while it would without question be embarrassing for me I'm certain that in such a situation my embarrassment would be the least of my problems!

16. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    HA! I was thinking about asking if people keep spare keys and how when this thread came up.

Provocative. I am in a Lori and have a spare key. I'm wondering if I need to keep it. NOT having the key will feel different. Right now I can use it then make up a story. M may be suspicious but I don't think would punish me too much. Cost - reward: worth it.

If I gave the key up I would have to ask M. Would that be so different? M is still fairly new to being Dom and is a kind person. If I were really unhappy I think she would relent. Given my sexuality I could not fake that unhappiness just to win an escape so not an actual route. I were truly that unhappy I would want my partner to help me and let me out.

I want to give up the key. But are there any conditions where I would need it?

Yea, there's that. OK, in an emergency I could just accept people knowing I wear body jewelry ("Nice jewelry but how do you masturbate with it on?"). And OK, if it had to be removed the hospital has the equipment. OK, in 53 years I've never encountered such an emergency. But...

M and I will have this discussion in a couple months.

P

17. pokekey

pokekey Long term member

United States, upper left part
    Local Time:
    7:30 PM
    I thought I would share my method for holding spare keys. I duct tape them to a card then sew through that. M takes a picture for later comparison. I could never use the key and restore it to the same condition. Comparison to the photo will show it has been changed.

This works great for flat keys: fits in a wallet and carries easy. Key to the Lori tube is very much like a screw driver bit. For this I've taped it to the edge of a card then sewn the tape to the card. Again, I can't use the key with out breaking the seal. I slide this into the inner pocket of my wallet with the bit near the fold. Fits fine.

IMG_8654.jpg IMG_0949.JPG

Jasmic68 likes this.
  18. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    8:15 AM
    If you have an emergency key with that amount of security attached to it, and a keyholder whose control is absolute, then you will not be tempted to use the key. My mind set is definitely that the key is out of bounds. Elle needs this level of trust to be my keyholder. It is almost as if she has said yes, I will be your keyholder, but I will only do it if you can pass this test, be strong and do not give into temptation.

This means that I am involved in staying locked. I am two weeks into a period of three weeks with Elle in a different country. Both keys to my HTv2 are in a sealed and marked envelope just a short distance away from where I am right now. I would never dare to use them. I am locked and will stay that way. I do not feel psychologically any less locked than when Elle is at home and I don't know where they are.

1mlockedup likes this.
  19. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I ask my Mistress if i has one but She sayed don't worry.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice