lock667

Long term member, Male

Locked via emlalock Jan 2, 2021

1. lock667
      lock667
      Locked via emlalock
    2. lock667
      lock667
      Haven't been on here much because I sincerely dislike one of the mods. Plenty of other sites.
    3. lock667
      lock667
      Had to relock...too tempted today *pout*
    4. xcitedsisssy
      xcitedsisssy
      If you want to see something good about humanity. Look at what's happening in Houston, Texas right now.
      lock667 likes this.
    5. lock667
      lock667
      Disgusted again by humanity, or the lack thereof.
    6. lock667
      lock667
      Locked via chastitylocked and my kh has the end time hidden. This is going to be interesting.
    7. lock667
      lock667
      Shaving one's legs is pretty time consuming. No wonder women skip it during the colder months.
    8. lock667
      lock667
      Started a session on chastitylocked, at least 7 weeks to go and someone's asked to be my KH
    9. lock667
      lock667
      Probably should have worn this cage and jewelry combo for a day before locking the keys up for a week. Oops.
    10. lock667
      lock667
      Took my jewelry out for the day, almost didn't think I could get it back in, jeez.
    11. lock667
      lock667
      That simple O may have collapsed a pretty fragile house of cards :(
    12. lock667
      lock667
      After just shy of 5 months, I was allowed an orgasm, wow...Thank you, Sir.
    13. lock667
      lock667
      Locked in an impaling style cage since last night. Interesting to wake up to, that's for sure.
    14. lock667
      lock667
      I'm so used to the stupid black bags, I'm kind of bummed when a cage *doesn't* come with one.
    15. lock667
      lock667
      So not a fan of the avatar nazis
      Glychlock likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        Lock dear, you can show us your willy all you like in your gallery, just not on your avatar. That isnt such a terrible restriction is it?
        Mar 15, 2017
      3. lock667
        lock667
        Not the point. The avatar is meant to represent you on the site. Given it's a site about locked genitalia (male, female, other), then it doesn't surprise or offend me to encounter it either in the gallery or as an avatar.
        Mar 15, 2017
        SubVerity likes this.
      4. SubVerity
        SubVerity
        It's great that it doesnt offend you, it doesnt me either - though some are ugly as anything, and mostly they all look the same. The site isnt about genitals as such, it's about chastity. It's just our overly horny and narrow minds that reduce that to being about our genitals.
        Mar 15, 2017
        LadyS and lock667 like this.
    16. lock667
      lock667
      I just used the ignore button for the first time. Feels good :)
    17. lock667
      lock667
      120 days without orgasm
      Glychlock likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. Felix cum ea
        Felix cum ea
        Wow, respect! Longest sperm retention for me was 78 days, days with orgasm are over since long, only ruined..
        Mar 11, 2017
        lock667 likes this.
      3. Felix cum ea
        Felix cum ea
        An to continue: milking did not work yet for me neither, must be something I do wrong?
        Mar 11, 2017
      4. lock667
        lock667
        Dunno, maybe I'm just dead inside. HA! See what I did there? Seriously though, not sure, but it's fun trying.
        Mar 12, 2017
    18. lock667
      lock667
      What are the odds anything in that dremel polishing kit can smooth out stippling on stainless steel? *sigh*
    19. lock667
      lock667
      Finally figured out how to post a picture. Not the most obvious path, but found it.
    20. lock667
      lock667
      New cage config: tube type ringed device, 0g ring inside, PA lock locks that ring to the tube. Pretty darn inescapable.
      1. lock667
        lock667
        I was going to post a picture, but I can't figure out where to do it. Help only has some wingeing about categorizing albums.
        Feb 26, 2017
    21. lock667
      lock667
      Back under lock and key after 2 weeks out on the honor system. Kinda nice, thank you, Master.
    22. lock667
      lock667
      If you're using an integrated lock, make sure you oil it regularly. My PA lock didn't want to open (at first)
    23. lock667
      lock667
      I don't know if they're working, but I'm kind of digging my nightly time using my Supple Nips.
    24. lock667
      lock667
      This PA lock is kind of neat. I may not feel the same way in a few months though ;)
      Glychlock likes this.
      1. Glychlock
        Glychlock
        I think some eyebolts may need to be added around the house and workshop. Lol
        Jan 26, 2017
      2. lock667
        lock667
        eek!
        Jan 27, 2017
    25. lock667
      lock667
      I just inventoried a box of glass sex toys so I could accurately renew my Etsy listings
  • About

Your chastity role:
    • Submissive
    • Sissy
    • Slave
    • Maid
    Locked for a bit in 2021. Max time for the session is the entire year.

https://www.emlalock.com/#/f/vi3l7v9o0g
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice