Photos:
Local Time:
5:07 AM
Birthday:
Nov 17, 1978 (Age: 45)
Portugal

guodor

Chastity FAN!, Male, 45, from Portugal

The looker titan is here. I am really happy with the integrated PA hook. Unfortunately it still sets off the airport metal detectors... Nov 25, 2019

guodor was last seen:
Mar 18, 2024 at 12:00 AM
    1. guodor
      guodor
      The looker titan is here. I am really happy with the integrated PA hook. Unfortunately it still sets off the airport metal detectors...
    2. guodor
      guodor
      Waiting for the arrival of my titanium Looker (Steelworxx) with integrated PA. Hopefully will be able to fly without switching to plastic!
    3. guodor
      guodor
      Had an explosive wet dream yesterday night. After a month of no O...
      dsnn and Eliza like this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. keyheld
        keyheld
        I get them sometimes too. They are nice but I feel like it’s cheating good to see you @guodor it’s been a while since the MKH list days
        Dec 28, 2017
        guodor likes this.
      3. guodor
        guodor
        @keyheld it's true! I wasn't sure you were the same "keyheld". Nice to read you around and to know that you keep on in the lifestyle! The MKH list days were fun! I was trying to remember where did it start exactly: was it in the cb3000 yahoo group?
        What have you been up to? I really like the cage you have in your profile.
        Dec 28, 2017
        keyheld likes this.
      4. subhubandy
        subhubandy
        I'm jealous of your pierced nipples...
        Aug 30, 2019
        guodor likes this.
    4. guodor
      guodor
      Just had both my nipples pierced. I am loving the feeling!
      Eliza, bobby60 and Patsey Belle like this.
      1. thundar
        thundar
        Yup......good stuff
        May 24, 2017
        guodor likes this.
    5. permanentslave
      permanentslave
      thank You for the photo like and wow you have naughty pic's also! lol
      guodor likes this.
      1. guodor
        guodor
        Thanks! What are we here for if not to be naughty ;)
        (I love your lacy underwear!)
        Mar 26, 2015
    6. wettie
      wettie
      Thanks for the photo like, you've got some great ones too!
      guodor likes this.
      1. View previous comments...
      2. wettie
        wettie
        Yah, I'm going to work on a black one soon.
        Mar 22, 2015
      3. wettie
        wettie
        I've got a think for bridal stuff, so the all white look is my favorite.
        Mar 22, 2015
      4. guodor
        guodor
        Mar 22, 2015
    7. marino
      marino
      Hi Guodor, great pictures! I'll be ordering a second Queen's keep (first one, sizes were wrong) from MM and I was wondering about the size. Can you pass a finger or two in the ring? or is it tight? And also, it looks from your pictures that the there's some space inside the cage diameter. Is it a problem or it don't change a thing? I guess the ring should be tight. I would appreciate to have your thoughts on this.
      guodor likes this.
      1. guodor
        guodor
        Hi Marino, When I measured for my JB I took as a reference my CB6ks measurements and I made the adjustments that I saw fit. The best way to measure for the ring is taking as a reference the CB's rings.
        May 2, 2014
      2. guodor
        guodor
        The cage diameter is a bit too wide - although the rings are exactly my diameter. I had my looker made narrower and I like it much better. I find that I am only unable to escape from the JB if I wear the PA locked on the front bar.
        May 2, 2014
      3. marino
        marino
        Thanks guodor. That's also what I did, I used the ring of the CB that fitted best. but the metal one is slimer, and it don't fit the same. i should have ordered 2 sizes smaller.
        May 2, 2014
    8. guodor
      guodor
      Horny but thankful for being in chastity!
    9. Missy Tanya
      Missy Tanya
      Happy Birthday Guodor. Hope your still enjoying Chasity!!
      guodor likes this.
  • About

Birthday:
    Nov 17, 1978 (Age: 45)
    Portugal
    Chastity devices:
    Steelworxx looker 03, Mature Metal Jailbird, Cb 3000, Cb 6000 and Birdlock
    Chastity resume:
    21 September 2006
    I have discovered chastity a few years ago and have been kept in chastity since September 2006. Before this I was always complaining about our different sex drives: I wanted, She didn't want it that often. When I bought the CB I handed the key saying: enough of me putting pressure on you and spoiling our moments. Now you are the one that decides when. Then we started an intense journey where She decides what and when she wants it and, most of the time, she gets it and I don't. Our life has been heaven since then. In the end, the answer was not her enhancing her sex drive but for me to reduce the number of times I get to cum. I am always at her feet and I just love it!

Signature

Locked in custom Steelworxx Looker 03 with PA shackle.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice