Comments on Profile Post by lock667

1. LadyS
    LadyS
    So not a fan of looking at everyone's locked up penis.
    Mar 15, 2017
    SubVerity, Love&Passion and bob40B like this.
  2. lock667
    lock667
    You're certainly entitled to your opinion. I'm entitled to behave like an adult on an adult NSFW themed forum.
    Mar 15, 2017
  3. LadyS
    LadyS
    It's about respect for your fellow mansion members.... but seeing as you know how to be an adult you already know all about respect.
    Mar 15, 2017
  4. lock667
    lock667
    Of course! I also know to expect *gasp* nudity on a chastity themed forum and can encounter it without clutching my pearls like a churchgoer on Sunday.
    Mar 15, 2017
  5. LadyS
    LadyS
    That's right a chastity site ... not a show us your locked penis site...
    Mar 15, 2017
  6. lock667
    lock667
    We're going to have to agree to disagree here.
    Mar 15, 2017
  7. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    Lock dear, you can show us your willy all you like in your gallery, just not on your avatar. That isnt such a terrible restriction is it?
    Mar 15, 2017
  8. lock667
    lock667
    Not the point. The avatar is meant to represent you on the site. Given it's a site about locked genitalia (male, female, other), then it doesn't surprise or offend me to encounter it either in the gallery or as an avatar.
    Mar 15, 2017
    SubVerity likes this.
  9. SubVerity
    SubVerity
    It's great that it doesnt offend you, it doesnt me either - though some are ugly as anything, and mostly they all look the same. The site isnt about genitals as such, it's about chastity. It's just our overly horny and narrow minds that reduce that to being about our genitals.
    Mar 15, 2017
    LadyS and lock667 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice