Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    11:51 AM
    An ephemeral?

gentleman zig likes this.
  2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    6:51 AM
    On your post about this I also thought of a draining

3. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I just took a shower. A great place to think lol

lighten the load

relieve some of the pressure

make room for a new load

exercise your pumping system

4. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    maybe La petite mort.(French pronunciation: [la p(ə)tit mɔʁ]; "the little death") is an expression that means "the brief loss or weakening of consciousness" and in modern usage refers specifically to "the sensation of post orgasm as likened to death."

or
    denouement
    or dé·noue·ment
    [ dey-noo-mahn ]
    See synonyms for denouement on Thesaurus.com
    noun
    the final resolution of the intricacies of a plot, as of a drama or novel.
    the place in the plot at which this occurs.
    the outcome or resolution of a doubtful series of occurrences.

5. LoneMan

LoneMan Active member

Local Time:
    4:51 AM

I have read that some lady’s refer to this is allowing him to spill. Or she caused him to spill.

6. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    See the Best Captions Without Feminization forum @longtallsally .

7. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Oh my! Someone has been busy! Great fun! Sal

8. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Had a catch up with Laura last night while he was out drowning his football sorrows.
    I told her everything that's been going on and that I was enjoying having him in that heightened phase at the moment where he tends to watch me as I move, and he becomes a little more focused than usual on my breasts, or maybe it's just the key that's hidden down there!
    She suggested some things to accentuate how he's feeling.

I mentioned the fantasies he'd had involving her. She just laughed but said s she thought we had it about right with the occasional inspection, if I was ok with it.

At one point she asked me a really interesting question. She asked me if perhaps my feeling of ownership of that part of him had reduced a bit. She said that if I could get myself into the mindset that it really is at least 50 percent mine, then a lot of interesting things might happen as a result.

I remember going through a phase of really thinking that way a while back, and it really did make a difference. I don't know why that changed, and until she mentioned it, I didn't realise that it had.
    Laura is a clever coach. She suggested subtly altering the language I use, to remind us both of this co-ownership, and my control.

I got home feeling very excited. Sadly, My Pete had drowned his sorrows a little too effectively and we went to sleep. He's off to the shops this morning.

Sal

9. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    He's had a little chafing recently so I've been allowing a bit more airing than usual. We've tied it in with our mutual enjoyment of me being clothed and him being less so, and he sometimes just has underwear and a teeshirt. Obviously he's not allowed to touch himself and I'm around to supervise. He's extremely desperate at the moment, and I'm just coming out of my 'window of non availability', which makes him even more on edge.
    When he's like this, he looks at me much more than he used to, but more like when we first met. It's fun. And another fun thing I've noticed is that if I look at him and finger the key on my necklace, he gets hard. It's fairly obvious in his underwear. I love that I can trigger him to get hard that way.
    Yesterday, this led to an interesting discussion about what triggers him, and I learned a bit more about some of his fantasies. He does really like me having control. More later. Some work has finally turned up.
    Sal.

10. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I look forward to hearing the rest

11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Just home from very late shift. My Pete fast asleep next door.

I can tell when he's really desperate mainly because he says so, but also because he focuses on the key a lot, and on me.

I've been trying to get him to open up a bit more about his fantasies. He told me that he fantasises about me being able to control when he gets hard and when he can come, without needing the chastity device. He said that it's very exciting indeed when I know that he's close and command him to come, and he does. And he said he also found it exciting when he's not in the cage and I can make him hard just by giving him a look, especially if I finger the key on my necklace. He said it's also actually a lovely feeling of excitement when I do that when he's in the cage, even though it can't grow.

But he also fantasises about me being able to make him go soft on command. Or being hard but unable to come, without having to use the cream for that.

I'm having a drink with Laura on Thursday so I'll discuss it all with her, but any insights gratefully received.

We had a moment once when I watched him and asked him to go soft and he sort of did. It was an exciting one off...

Sal

12. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Sal, remind me, how long are you usually making him go between full orgasms? Or more specifically, how long has it been for him now? I just did 121 days (4 months) myself. I was a bit afraid of missing the pent up horniness, but in actual fact, it's good to get a few days break from it, but it will be back soon enough.

13. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I would say that some of his fantasies have become realities thanks to you. Great job

14. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    QUOTE="Chaz69, post: 573719, member: 92848"]Sal, remind me, how long are you usually making him go between full orgasms? Or more specifically, how long has it been for him now? I just did 121 days (4 months) myself. I was a bit afraid of missing the pent up horniness, but in actual fact, it's good to get a few days break from it, but it will be back soon enough.[/QUOTE]
    Goodness. 121 days would feel very extreme for us. We seem to have settled into every two or three weeks for him. I've tried to keep it unpredictable but human beings tend to fall into patterns.

I put a little asterisk in my diary each time, and to answer your question, his last proper orgasm was at the very end of November. He did have a trickle (a riuined orgasm) just a little over a week ago, so I was thinking of leaving it a bit longer than the weeks this time.

On the other hand, he's really desperate at the moment and I think it's affecting his sleep. I think the chafing might be happening quite a bit at night. He admitted he'd tried to make himself come by kind of wobbling the cage. Not sure how I feel about that, as it was while I was asleep next to him, which he knows I hate. But on the other hand, he said he was desperate and wasn't successful. I was annoyed, but only a bit.

I'm still on late shift and he didn't have to leave until 10. I told him I had a nice surprise and a special treat. I unlocked him, washed him in the shower, shaved underneath and put cream there. He was clearly very excited indeed but I've become quite adept now (she says smugly) at touching it in a way that excites him but is just not quite stimulating enough to be satisfying. Evil grin. When I do that, he keeps trying to move against me and when he does, I just stop.

He asked me what his special treat was. I told him that this was it! I asked if he wanted to come. He immediately responded yes, yes please. But then I asked him again whether he was sure and he said, "yes, please, but you decide". That was a real surprise!

I said I thought he could hold out another few days at least. I say on the edge of the bed and asked him to stand in front of me so I could see how desperate he was. I sat out definitely looked like a case of TFD (our name for 'totally effing desperate') but we should just wait a moment to be sure.

So we just waited, and I just watched it, and after a bit (seemed like less than a minute or so) he started to go soft. It went hard again when I looked him in the eyes and fingered the key. So I went back to watching it. When he was soft again, I said that it looked as though he wasn't quite desperate and please would be pop the cage on for me.

He looked disappointed and deflated. He asked whether it has been a punishment for trying to play with himself. I said he really mustn't do that in bed next to me, even with the cage on.

And off her went to work. I had a text from him about an hour ago saying he couldn't take much more. It's affecting his sleep and his work. Hmmm... Time for a proper release, I think.

Sal

15. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Goodness. 121 days would feel very extreme for us. We seem to have settled into every two or three weeks for him. I've tried to keep it unpredictable but human beings tend to fall into patterns.

I put a little asterisk in my diary each time, and to answer your question, his last proper orgasm was at the very end of November. He did have a trickle (a riuined orgasm) just a little over a week ago, so I was thinking of leaving it a bit longer than the weeks this time.

On the other hand, he's really desperate at the moment and I think it's affecting his sleep. I think the chafing might be happening quite a bit at night. He admitted he'd tried to make himself come by kind of wobbling the cage. Not sure how I feel about that, as it was while I was asleep next to him, which he knows I hate. But on the other hand, he said he was desperate and wasn't successful. I was annoyed, but only a bit.

I'm still on late shift and he didn't have to leave until 10. I told him I had a nice surprise and a special treat. I unlocked him, washed him in the shower, shaved underneath and put cream there. He was clearly very excited indeed but I've become quite adept now (she says smugly) at touching it in a way that excites him but is just not quite stimulating enough to be satisfying. Evil grin. When I do that, he keeps trying to move against me and when he does, I just stop.

He asked me what his special treat was. I told him that this was it! I asked if he wanted to come. He immediately responded yes, yes please. But then I asked him again whether he was sure and he said, "yes, please, but you decide". That was a real surprise!

I said I thought he could hold out another few days at least. I say on the edge of the bed and asked him to stand in front of me so I could see how desperate he was. I sat out definitely looked like a case of TFD (our name for 'totally effing desperate') but we should just wait a moment to be sure.

So we just waited, and I just watched it, and after a bit (seemed like less than a minute or so) he started to go soft. It went hard again when I looked him in the eyes and fingered the key. So I went back to watching it. When he was soft again, I said that it looked as though he wasn't quite desperate and please would be pop the cage on for me.

He looked disappointed and deflated. He asked whether it has been a punishment for trying to play with himself. I said he really mustn't do that in bed next to me, even with the cage on.

And off her went to work. I had a text from him about an hour ago saying he couldn't take much more. It's affecting his sleep and his work. Hmmm... Time for a proper release, I think.

Sal[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he has earned it.

16. littleguy3

littleguy3 Adoring husband

Bondservant to my wife
    USA - Virginia
    Local Time:
    Your assumption is accurate! Playing with the cage will significantly increase chafing. You might want to let him suffer with it since he induced it. Don't reward him by releasing him so he can heal for awhile. He needs to learn the lesson most of us have. Then he won't be tempted to do it again.

IB-Chaste likes this.
  17. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    Here's the thing Sal. THe honest truth is that he can cum even with the cage on if he wants to. We almost all can.

THe Cage won't prevent an orgasm if we are determined. THat's a fact. Even with a PA, they can achieve it....although it's a caged orgasm so it's still kinky.

Taking it off of him, letting him cum, and then putting it back on him is still a fine thing. I would not get hung up on the length of time or number of full orgasms rather than the fact that he is locked and obeys you.

I would probably look at ramping up his obedience portion of his training though.

RexVa and IB-Chaste like this.
  18. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    Fun fact: chaste men enjoy being frustrated and horny! I wouldn’t rush into that orgasm just yet… I mean it’s only been a couple of weeks. Although, there is nothing like a ruined orgasm to really enhance the frustration. In fact, reading it I doubt I could cope with the way you play and tease. But still, don’t rush into it.

Here’s the argument for not doing so: he’s suggesting it, it’s your decision not his. Don’t let him guilt trip you.

I think when if he’s totally desperate it’s a good time to experiment some more.
    You could push his limits. See how much he can actually take. Maybe up the ante on teasing, here’s my ideas:

Invite Laura round for another measurement session without orgasm. If he thinks he’s frustrated now…

Tell him he’ll be allowed to cum, you know when it will be but he’ll have to keep guessing. He’ll probably think you mean Christmas. Mind games!

Tell him you can’t play with him until the chaffing has gone away. Make sure you shower him and put cream on every day!

You could test his submissiveness; give him something he has to do for you before his next orgasm. Make him earn it. Something easy but with time span like ‘no alcohol for three consecutive days’
    Or is there a project you needed doing? You could have him wrap all the Christmas presents etc.

Also, did you not say you were going to try pegging? No better time than when he’s super horny. He’ll enjoy it far more! Maybe it will be so good the orgasm will be taken care of - although, that type will make him even more frustrated!

If you’re really feeling cruel (it’s not actually cruel as he’ll enjoy it) you could:
    Tell him it’s time… and then ruin it!
    Or it’s time… but only use one finger.
    Or it’s time… but just blow on it. Hey, he says he’s desperate, if he is it’ll happen!

19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    I think IB has some good ideas there, and as folks have said, the fact that's he's asking for an O should have the consequence of delaying his next O. Maybe you need to have a rule along the lines of, anytime that he asks or suggests that it's time for an O, it means that his next O is at least a week away, even if you were intending on giving him one that day itself. So when he asks, you could say "Yes honey, you can have an O, but of course, now that you've asked, it won't be for another week. Which is too bad as I did have one planned for tonight" (regardless of whether you did actually have one planned - insert evil grin here -).

The handbook does suggest that at some point you need to give him a 90-day break-in period. Of course it's 100% up to you whether you want to do that, and whether you tell him that's what you are doing. I think in Pete's case it might be beneficial for him to know, as that might reduce some of the begging.

bondinchas and IB-Chaste like this.
  20. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    They all make valid points, and yes I can jiggle my cage in such a way that if I don't stop there will be consequences. Don't be too hard on him, I think go with your instincts. Remember most of the guys suggesting have only themselves to blame, Pete while not innocent, did not really initiate.

longtallsally, IB-Chaste and Chaz69 like this.
  21. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    3:51 AM
    My feeling is that his O should definitely be delayed. But don't tell him that until he's really close, then suddenly, "Wait. Didn't you try to play with your cage and cum while I was asleep next to you? Tell me again how that is different than masturbation? I think you need an extra week or two to think about how dedicated to me you really are, because it seems like you only want to play with yourself while I'm sleeping next to you."

Stephplayswithyou and littleguy3 like this.
  22. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally I tend to agree with the above posts. You haven’t reported a chafing issue before. So, unless he’s in a new cage, he probably caused the chafing by attempting to play with himself while caged.

23. OwedbyJM

OwedbyJM Long term member

Local Time:
    Considering he knows that behavior in bed is a trigger for you, perhaps he is trying to earn a punishment?

longtallsally likes this.
  24. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I used to find adding extra lube before going to bed helped a lot. That was with plastic cages. My metal one does not need as much

longtallsally likes this.
  25. Kfb47

Kfb47 Long term member

Retired contractor
    USA, central Florida
    Local Time:
    IF you were to look at it as a game and he the male chastity caged player you have already won the game. He is now a puppy in your hands all that is needed is a steady flow of displays showing him you accept the dominate role in the game. Your rules, your game board, your time clock, all yours, and of course toys that you choose, your also the pro active player like Pavlov and his doggy you learn to ring his bell and he knows to sit up. Steady and slow as you make it, he will become deeply reliant on your commands and will become attentive beyond .... well, that is up to you, so good luck! I know I'm late to this game but let me know how its going.

Chaz69 and longtallsally like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice