Deep breath. And... relax. Here goes

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by longtallsally, May 1, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    11:33 PM
    Yeah, that was tongue in cheek, appears to have come off as serious.

2. longtallsally

longtallsally Long term member

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    4:33 AM
    #1002 longtallsally, Dec 7, 2022
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2022
    An absolutely magical moment earlier on. Quickly typing this before he gets back from the pub.

We had an early evening shower together (saves energy!) and I took off the cage to shave where it would chafe etc. He was delightfully desperate and gave me strong hints about filling me. I told him that it wasn't really uppermost on my mind, feeling a bit bloated and tetchy and knowing I'd be off limits at any moment. He looked so disappointed! So I took pity on him and asked if he'd like to have a little play with it, just to give it a stretch, while I watched. He looked pathetically pleased but also surprised, since he knows I don't usually like him doing that while I'm around. (Actually I don't mind that much, but I hate him doing it when he thinks I'm asleep next to him. Ugh!) Then I added, "As long as you don't mind standing while I watch - oh and you have to promise me not to come. Do you think you can do that for me?"

I told him that since he was going to be locked again for at least a week more after tonight, maybe he'd like to go really slowly and savour it, perhaps edging himself a few times? And I made him absolutely promise not to come.

So, there he was standing in the bathroom, with me sitting happily and naked on the edge of the bath, wearing only the necklace with the key on it. He just waited, so I said, "Go on - off you go" and I watched him being simultaneously really uncomfortable at being watched by me, but at the same time obviously massively excited. He was true to his word though and managed to control himself and I gave him lots of compliments about that. I told him to have a little rest and do it again. I absolutely loved watching him, and he knew it. Four times!
    At the last go, I could tell he was right on the edge and desperate, but he stopped, poor chap, just before I was about to shout, "Hands off!"

But then the magic happened. I got up, looked him in the eyes and (it was Laura's idea, I admit) I put on my firmest voice and asked him "I want you to come for me. Come for me now". And I repeated it a couple of times, and then... he did!! All of a sudden it was bubbling out! His reflex was to touch himself of course, but I just faced him and held his hands gently to the sides while we just watched it spurt a little, then dribble a lot and then spurt a little bit more. He looked rather deflated as it just dribbled away. We looked at each other and he seemed so vulnerable for that moment, and disappointed but he also (and I know I was looking for this) seemed for that moment to be totally, totally mine - almost as if he was spellbound. I jokingly said, "Look at all the mess you've made" - I actually meant it as a compliment. But he apologised! (No, I didn't make him clean it up)

We've rarely had much success with ruined orgasms and although I've read about them and know they're popular, I've often wondered whether they're worth the effort. But this was just perfect. After a while, the look on his face faded, I think, to shock mainly! I kissed him and thanked him for responding to me that way, and said what a turn on I'd found it, watching him, and how exciting it was that he'd controlled himself for me like that when I knew he was desperate, but more than anything I loved that he responded to my command to come but also to my wish for him not to have the satisfaction of a proper orgasm. Not today. Soon... maybe.
    I started laughing. Not because it was funny but because it was just so much fun and so satisfying and actually quite overwhelming. Luckily he took it the right way. I cleaned him up and popped the cage on - no need for any ice - and we had a snuggly hour before I packed him off to the pub, "to replenish your fluids, haha". He told me it had been almost as emotionally extreme as being pegged. But I could tell he had enjoyed it - or enjoyed me enjoying it, or both.

We've done bits of this before, but this time just felt wonderful. I'm still grinning. Sal

3. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    What fantastic progress you have made. It’s always a pleasure to read your messages. When he gets home he deserves a slight push on the head to reward you for a job very well done and to show his thanks

longtallsally likes this.
  4. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Wonderful experience.

You are improving day by day. Having him come on command is not common. Super good.

Now there will be to check if his testosterone level dropped or if it still remained high.

5. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 PM
    Wow Sal, and poor Pete, now he's totally under your control, all you have to is say "CUM!" and his poor willy just lets the fluids flow, totally hands-free, just WOW! He can see that he orgasmed, but he can't feel it.

bondinchas likes this.
  6. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Hey Sal, I know you'd never be evil enough to say this, but I just thought of the perfect tease for YourPete. Now that you can make him cum with justyour words, you could tell him that, the next time Laura is over for the measuring inspection, you're tempted to tell him to cum while she's standing there.

7. Jay Sub

Jay Sub Married with Cage

England - South-East
    Local Time:
    Perfect

longtallsally and Chaz69 like this.
  8. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    That would definitely give him something to think about

longtallsally and Chaz69 like this.
  9. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally What an intense milestone for both of you! You had the patience to set the stage properly with chastity, repeated edgings, and then took ownership using your voice and eye contact. It was a perfect, erotic storm. Well done! Pete is incredibly lucky to have you in his life.

bondinchas and longtallsally like this.
  10. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Hehehe! Interesting that you should mention this. We talked about our fantasies the other night, and a couple of his involved Laura. Actually I'd definitely be evil enough to say it, but I think he'd know I'd never be evil enough to follow through. Laura is pretty clear about not getting involved in anything more than being an observer and I think having him come in front of her would be a step too far. I think I'd feel uncomfortable too - I'm right on the edge of what I can deal with, just having her watching the measurement etc. She carries such authority, I think I worry about My Pete's thoughts not being focused on me...
    One other thing - I didn't mean to give the impression that I could make him come on demand just with words. Oh my! I wish I could!!! It's only if he's right on the edge, then my words can tip him over - just as his words can tip me actually. But it needs careful er... manual work.. to get to that point!
    Sal

11. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I didn't mean to give the impression that I could make him come on demand just with words. Oh my! I wish I could!!! It's only if he's right on the edge, then my words can tip him over - just as his words can tip me actually. But it needs careful er... manual work.. to get to that point!
    By the way - when you say, "...but he can't feel it", did you mean that he can't feel it at all, or just that he can feel it but it doesn't feel very special or satisfying?
    Sal

12. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for the compliment! However... I didn't mean to give the impression that I could make him come on demand just with words. Oh my! I wish I could!!! It's only if he's right on the edge, then my words can tip him over - just as his words can tip me actually. But it needs careful er... manual work.. to get to that point!
    Interesting question about the after-effects. I probably need to ask him, but my impression is that he's returned to being very excitable and interested in sex more quickly than if he'd come properly. But I don't really know whether this is just a one-off. He also knows that I'm now off limits for a bit, which tends to make him a bit hormonal too... Sal

iome343 likes this.
  13. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I figured that it is something that everything has to be just right on the timing but you were able to put it all together and made it work
    I would think that it would be basically like a ruined orgasm. He could feel it flowing out but no stimulation relief

14. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    5:33 AM
    Sometimes you forget that here, we are all on the same boat

15. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    I think that's exactly what it was. By the way, I don't like the phrase 'ruined orgasm' because it feels so negative. I'd like it to be something we can enjoy and at least something of a release for him, even if it's not a properly satisfying one. I called it just 'a release' the other day. I also wondered about 'a trickle' or 'a seep' or 'a burble'. I think I like 'trickle' because it describes it, and it incorporates the word 'trick' - and I think when we did this, we were tricking his body. I might cross-post the question to another thread.
    Sal

Stephplayswithyou likes this.
  16. SlaveBoy73

SlaveBoy73 Long term member

Local Time:
    When my Master tells me to have a full orgasm I take days to get back to obedient subspace.

If ruined, it’s an hour or so.

If you don’t want sub drop and I know Pete doesn’t, make all his orgasms ruined ones.

17. IB-Chaste

IB-Chaste Chastity Superman.

Local Time:
    The way I describe it to my wife is that it’s like a female orgasm…. but you can’t get over the edge. Like you know it’s going to happen soon but it just won’t happen. So eventually, although it’s been very pleasurable you give it up and try another day. It’s nice to do, but the ending is not there. Its more frustrating than fully enjoyable.
    As for actual feelings - you can feel the liquid going through the shaft in the same way you would urinating, you’re aware it’s happening but there’s no pleasure attached to that bit.
    You get the odd contraction, but that’s about it.

18. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    @longtallsally It had a lot to do with being on the edge. There’s minimal pleasure associated with it, nothing at all like a full, mind-blowing, toe-curling orgasm. It can be quite emotional because he knew he was so close but couldn’t quite get the pleasure he so desperately desired.

On the other hand, it’s a really good indicator of how comfortable he is with you leading the way and being his key holder.

19. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Lol Sal, I know that and you know that, but does PETE know that !!! And yeah, I know you'd never do it, but just to THREATEN to do it could be quite evil !!!
    You really don't feel anything associated with the ejaculation itself, unlike with a full O when you feel plenty. So in this case, when you made him come in the shower, I doubt that he really felt anything. In fact, he might not have even noticed that he'd come if you hadn't told him, or if he wasn't looking.

For regular day-to-day ruined Os, the trick is to make the process of getting there as nice as possible, so if you're giving him a nice slow handjob, for example, he's still getting a nice HJ regardless of how it ends, right? So why would a man actually want a ruined? It's because he can get back to that desperate horny state in less than half an hour typically whereas it can take several days or weeks to get back there after a full O. Eventually, he probably will need a full O on some kind of schedule, but most of them should be ruineds to keep the game going.

20. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Ok, fantasy time - or at least, time to talk about our previous fantasies. We recently showed each other captions we liked, and didn't like, (see post #994) and that taught me a lot about how he's thinking. I expect he learned some new things about me too. I mentioned that I'd also learn a lot if he'd feel able to describe some of his fantasies to me. He said it was difficult to remember any but I asked him to try, and I said I'd tell him mine, if he told me his.

In the end, I didn't get much detail from him. There were a couple of his fantasies that predictably involved me and other women together (men, what are you like?!). I told him I was especially interested in the chastity related ones. He said he often fantasises about being measured and inspected by Laura and me - something we've already done a few times, but he added to it and said he'd thought about her watching while he's pegged, or uses Dora and a harness on me, or if she were to apply numbing cream and watch while he took me. He did say he realised these were fantasies and not something we would do - for a whole mix of reasons. He said that he often thought about the way he'd been physically commanded when we attached a cord to the little leather strap around his balls. He seems quite interested in Laura. Not sure how I feel about that.
    The only other ones he mentioned were all cfnm scenarios, including one where I was able to command him to go soft at will - which is something that almost worked once! I felt he was holding back from telling me much more, but maybe he just doesn't remember his fantasies.

Then he asked me mine. How different from his, and this one has recurred for months. I mentioned it briefly back at the beginning of August.

I remember the experience of visiting the shoe shop with my mum when I was little. Someone would greet us - tell us to have a look around at all the different shoes, pick a few that we liked and then they'd measure my feet and fetch the right size. While we were waiting, I'd talk to some of the other kids maybe, feeling a bit embarrassed, and the mums would chat and comment on the styles of shoes for girls these days and 'my - haven't her feet grown!' and all that kind of thing, which we kids found awful. The sales assistants were pretty knowledgeable and would point out features - this one's waterproof - that one needs careful cleaning, this one wouldn't be acceptable to some of the local schools, that one might pinch a bit at first but would become more comfortable with wear.
    Scroll forwards into my late twenties and I remember a friend buying me a voucher for Rigby & Peller, and upmarket llingerie shop in town, where pleasant matronly types took incredible care measuring me for the perfect bra fitting. That was a revelation and changed my bra-buying habits forever!

Over the last six months or so, I've had a recurring fantasy of going to a chastity store with My Pete. In so many ways it's just like the shoe shop. But the women are not with their children, but with their men who are being fitted for cages. The women are all smartly dressed. The men are all naked. The men talk to each slightly awkwardly, but the main sound is of women talking to the female sales assistants on their man's behalf. Here and there, they are getting measured, first stimulated to be erect, and then they're given a little drink of something that makes them completely flaccid, so they can be measured again. Others are busy trying different models and fitting rings, with assistants scurrying around to the stockroom and back, fetching different sizes. Every now and then an assistant might ask a man, "how does that feel for you?", "Is the ring too tight - better ever so slightly on the snug side - they tend to loosen with time". But most of the conversation is directed at women - "what sort of style were you looking for?" "Does he tend to chafe?" "Steel or plastic, or 3D printed?" "Bespoke steel would be 6 weeks I'm afraid, but this model comes in lots of sizes". Shall we go ahead and size him up - would you prefer to try the fitting rings on him, or do you like him to do it, or I can do it if you like - we assistants here are all very well trained and careful!' And they ask questions - how long has he been in chastity? How long between airings? Between orgasms? What model do you use now? What aspects are important to you?

There's lots of low-level chatter, and just as in the shoe shop, people scan the room to see what models other people are buying. And just like in the bra shop, the women agree that getting a good fit is really important, and heads off all sorts of nasty problems later on. Just like in the shoe shop, the assistants suggest extra products - "would you like some of our cream with that? - it really prevents the chafing, especially until he gets used to it". And there's chatter between some of the more confident women; "I see your chap is circumcised - it's a nice look." And they swap tips: "Any ideas for how to keep him keen if I have to be away for a few days and can't text easily?"

There's a section of the shop with various products and even a little workshop where they'll copy keys and make them look more like jewellery.

As we leave, the assistants politely say good bye "Just call back if you have any problems - we're always happy to make adjustments". Or occasionally, when they judge the mood is right, they say to the women, "Do come again", and to the men, "Not you, of course!"

I've just read this back and it seems so funny, but I've found this a fantasy scenario I keep coming back to - different every time but arousing. I told all this to My Pete and we both laughed about it. Afterwards he asked me if i felt I wanted to show him off to other people. I just said that some fantasies should stay as fantasies!

Sal

FPH, Beyondheat, RexVa and 12 others like this.
  21. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    Ok, here's another tease for you. You could tell Pete that after you posted this, someone let you know that such a shop really does exist and it's not too far from where you live, and would he like to visit it, to maybe get a better fitting cage.

22. MSDB321

MSDB321 Long term member

Lincs UK
    Local Time:
    What a lovely post. It is wonderful how things that happened during our childhood are later translated into sexual turn-ons. Yes, in a sense they are funny because originally they were kind of embarrassing and now with life's experiences they are funny (peculiar?) but in another way great sexual turn ons.

23. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Or tell him that it's a club for those in the know...

Jessica Alexander and Chaz69 like this.
  24. longtallsally

Video editor
    UK
    Local Time:
    Thank you for saying such a sweet thing. Sending you a big grin. Sal

25. maid julie

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    I like your thoughts on changing the name of ruined orgasm to a trickling orgasm or maybe a incomplete orgasm

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice