Covid-19 and Life

Discussion in 'Off topic discussions' started by Hubby&Missy, Jan 30, 2021.

1. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    8:13 PM
    Well usually you dont have solitary viruses. They are attached to or in other particles like water droplets, aerosol and so on.

In one of these droplets you cough out or produce by speaking are thousands of viruses. Or so. These particles are bigger.

I found this on a website for filtertechniques.

"... Aerosole, welche viele Tropfen im Bereich von 0,5 µm bis 100 µm aufweisen.6 80 – 90 % dieser Partikel haben einen Durchmesser von ca. 1 µm und verdunsten in Millisekunden. Tropfen von 10 µm evaporieren in weniger als einer Sekunde. Tropfen > 100 µm können sich dagegen über eine Minute halten und zu Boden sinken, bevor diese verdunsten.. "

They are saying that a SARS Virus is sized between 0,06 and 0,14 micrometers and that there doesnt exist THE aerosol. It is a mixture of fluid and solid pieces which are diluted in the air.

While speaking or coughing you produce different sizes of aerosol particles between 0,5 to 100 micrometers. 80 to 90 % have a size of about 1 micrometer and immediately evaporate. Drops of 10 micrometer need less than one second and bigger droplets of about 100 micrometers can withstand a minute before they dry out and fall to earth.

I guess it is all under laboratory conditions. They didnt say what happens with the viruses if the particles evaporate.
    A particle the size of a bigger virus, 0,14 micrometer, needs about 400 hours till it sinks down to the floor.

I didnt expect this.

In another article I found a poresize of 600 nanometers in FFP2 masks. They are constating that viruses could pass, if they are solitary.
    But that the aerosolparticles are bigger. Since a FFP2 Mask filters 94 percent of a standardised aerosol with different particlesizes the viruscarrier should be filtered out by FFP2 masks.

MtnViper, true42 and Lazlo Toth like this.
  2. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    11:13 AM
    Thanks for additional insights. But it points all the more to the fact that a mask stuck over your face if you “feel” you “might” be at risk makes the notion of microns ridiculous.

This precision of filtration ONLY matters in the lab. Walking on the street with your mask retrieved from your dirty pocket with your dirty hands and stuck on your face with gaps measured in millimeters ain’t gonna help you against an airborne virus.

Personally, if I felt my life hinged on an N95 mask....I’d stay home or far out of the city.

subrick likes this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    I never wore a mask outdoors. Cant tell you about this feeling. Lol.
    But if I take a look at people with yello dorty masks where the fibers were hanging out... Boargs.

You are completely right. At work we had a training about how to put the masks on and how to take them off properly for not to contaminate anything.

I am so glad those fetishists dropped the mask regulations.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  4. Fit To Be Tied

Fit To Be Tied Long term member

Retired
    Whidbey Island, Washington
    Home Page:
    Local Time:

Hmmmm ... Inquiring minds want to know: Any relation to New York Slimes Boy?

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  5. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    You mean I can’t wear my gas mask any more??

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  6. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    2:13 PM
    I do not wear two masks. I never wore two masks. I use N95 masks, which most people (including doctors here for a while) didn't have access to, unfortunately.

I'm a bit less dogmatic about this topic, I think. I don't know that the virus naturally transmitted from animal to man in the wild, or accidentally in a lab, or purposefully as a bioweapon. I don't claim to know. I know that in the absence of evidence, I will tend toward the simplest explanation; my professor Dr. Occam taught me that.

This is, to the best of my knowledge, correct. (Well, I don't know about "the BEST", but I do know that high quality filters for medical purposes are designed for around 20 microns.) That does mean, in the absence of other materials, the COVID virus is small enough to be able to make it through a high quality mask, a fairly high percentage of the time.

We also know that the virus is often expelled from the human body attached to moisture (e.g. water droplets), and that the moisture tends to be trapped by the mask. The efficacy of masks continues to be debated; what we do know is that the way that we did masking in most places was a failure, because people didn't wear the masks correctly, didn't wear the correct masks, or didn't mask at all. There are some controlled studies and some meta-studies that showed that high quality (e.g. N95) masks appear to have been quite effective at reducing the spread of COVID, particularly when they were fitted correctly.

I expect that it will still be a few years before we get a definitive answer on how effective masks are in reality for COVID, both for the person trying not to spread a disease that they're carrying, and for the uninfected attempting to avoid it. In the meantime, while I loathe masks, I will continue to use them when appropriate.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  7. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    CLOT SHOT NOW LINKED TO EYE PROBLEMS
    If myocarditis, pericarditis and blood clots weren’t enough, a new study in the prestigious medical journal, Nature, concludes there is an increased risk of serious eye problems (retinal vascular occlusion) after the first or second dose of an mRNA Clot Shot (I.e., Pfi$er or Moderna).

Retinal vascular occlusion refers to the blockage of veins or vessels that carry blood to or from the retina. It can cause sudden vision loss.

Out of 207,626 Pfizer vaccine doses administered in the population that were studied, 226 cases of the eye problem were detected after two years. Among 97,918 Moderna vaccine doses administered, 220 cases were detected over the same time.

The risk of retinal vascular occlusion was 3.5 times higher for vaccinated people compared to an unvaccinated group after 12 weeks and 2.19 times higher after two years. An increased risk was found shortly after vaccination.

See:
    https://www.nature.com/articles/s41541-023-00661-7.pdf

8. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    This is the same. Mechanism of hyoercoagulability that explains for example strokes during covid or even after the shots.

It only occurs if you count to a genetical group, that is vulnerable for it. Ir doesnt hit all.
    The propability for theses clotting is like to get severe covid veryvery low.

9. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    This is great, since the easiest explanation isnt the zoonosis. I am happy we could bring you to overthink the official story, that is full of misleading information, lies and coverage.

These N95 masks were really rare. Me as a medical professional, I am working in an ER in the surgical unit, had big issues with theses masks.
    First to get them, when we got them with the length of wearing and the bad quality later on.

They are allowed to be worn for 75 minutes, I checked this after my last post where I wrote 30 minutes - sorry for that, with a break of 30 minutes before you are allowed to put on a new mask to get rid of these VOCs and fungy, bacteria in the mask and so on.

They arent supposed to work without complications for 8 hours.
    The manufacturers just changed the allowed duration to 8 hours, because the new law of infectionsprotection stood over everything. Even above the strict workers protection law.

The hazard that occurs from prolonged wearing doesnt change just because you write on a label that is okay to wear it 6 times longer.

Well at first the masks have been from. Increasing low quality. They were already contaminated with fungy, they smelled like plastic whrn delivered, and irritated the face. Several people got really big issues with their skin.

Mask aquired pneumonia got an issue.

To reduce the exposure I opened the package for the next day on the day before. So the VOCs could evaporate in a certain amount and the mask was " wearable". And I only wore them at patient contact to reduce exposure to those volatile substances.

And of course they protected against transmission of illnesses. Thats the reason why you havent had a single flu or infection since this time.

BUT! You have to know that you lived in a bubble without virus contact since several months. Your immunesystem is not potent anymore.

I was ill 5 times since october. Usually once a small flu per year and a heavier influenza all 10 years or so.

Due to the drop of the mask mandates the infectious deseases got on a high level, since the immunity against usual flus ( hcovs) isnt for long. There is an epidemic with streptococcus in UK and europe ( no antibiotics available anymore).influenza epidemic in december.

Since the mask mandate was dropped many health care workers in my hospital got ill.
    There have been situations, that the staff of all diciplines in my hospitsl: ER, surgery, operation team and so on, got ill in a high amount with a usual cold, that we had to shut down the workingroutine to a minimum. What has been tried to prevent by flattening the curve during corona mow hapoened after because the immunsystem was fucked up.

So the masks protect against all kind of particles, but also weakens your immune system. Which has been predicted, but the people who warned were mouth shut by politicians and "health experts" - again.

I recently had my second corona infection. The first one year ago.

And it still has been a joke. Last year it has been a bit less agressive on the lung, more on the nose and my balls ached like crazy for 2 hours. I am still pretty alive, will go to gym today after my reconvalescense. I have been ill for 7 days. 1 day in bed. This is less than with a usual cold.
    ( just for you to know what you are fearing)

You should not fear omicron..take off the mask and fear streptococcus ( 3 % chance of getting a rheumatic feaver if vulnerable, corona has a chance of under 0.5 % to bring you severe systemic complications) , influenza, a normal flu like OC43.

But not omicron.
    I mean you even have many shots right now.

Do you doubt the efficacy of the vaccine or why do you wear a mask?
    Are you immunosuppressed? Obese?

10. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Servus,

Some VERY interesting points on masks. I especially liked the nominal declaration of 8 hours up from 75 minutes! Talk about moving the goalposts!

This reminds me of statin drugs. Prior to them the standard for high cholesterol was over 300 units. As soon as the drug companies could reduce it to 200.....the standard became 200!

My guess is the same with “healthy” blood pressure. The standard keeps lowering. My blood pressure has been the same for over fifty years. Yet i went from “healthy” to “borderline” to “needing medication” simply because the standard keeps changing. Does anyone doubt the drug companies have anything to do with this?

And their stupid charts make zero accommodation for body height and mass. A pump covering more distance needs to create more pressure!!!

11. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Federal Judge Orders Health Care Deep State (FDA) to Speed Up Release of Chinese Coronavirus Vaccine Trial Data From 23.5 Years to Just 2 Years
    A federal judge in Texas this week ordered the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to make public data it relied on to license Chinese Coronavirus vaccines—Moderna’s for adults and Pfi$er’s for children—at an accelerated rate - requiring all documents to be made public by mid-2025 rather than, as the FDA wanted, over the course of around 23.5 years!

“Democracy dies behind closed doors,” is how U.S. District Judge Mark Pittman opened his order, issued on May 9, which requires the FDA to produce the data on Moderna’s and Pfi$er’s Chinese Coronavirus vaccines at an average rate of at least 180,000 pages per month.

Sunlight ... the BEST disinfectant!

See:

https://www.sirillp.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/05/decision-619e6ce9524b9018add6229b0e45b535.pdf

Dianna1395, subrick, Servus and 2 others like this.
  12. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes it is done always. Again and again.

13. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I wonder how much this occurs. That is, arbitrarily being called diseased and treated when there is no clinical evidence of illness.

Can you share any more examples please?

Dianna1395 likes this.
  14. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Funny we were looking to get some sand for landscaping and omg the prices are insane. So you’re not far from reality!

Dianna1395 and subrick like this.
  15. Fit To Be Tied

Retired
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  16. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Fit To Be Tied and L-u-c-y like this.
  17. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Exactly. We MUST NOT forget. AND, had not the truth not been so blindingly obvious, they’d be trying to put us in jail by now.

subrick, Fit To Be Tied and L-u-c-y like this.
  18. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    There's really is paranoia in what you write.

Please don't go all David Koresh on us.

"Thuh gubmint" is not out to get you.

Servus likes this.
  19. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    Hehe. I AM skeptical.

But you are neither (somewhat) wealthy nor conservative. (My guess). They are NOT out to get YOU. Become vocal in ways contrary to their power lust. You’ll quickly learn.

20. Lazlo Toth

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
  21. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Did anyone else see that the Biden Admin and The WHO both quietly made "announcements" that this is "over"? It was a week or so. I was going to post but wasn't able when I had access to my laptop.

Anyway it amazes me that the folks wearing germ collectors still don't get it. Worse they don't get that they're spreading and getting more bad stuff than if they went sans "mask".

That said, I suspect that given how quiet the "announcements" were made they really don't want people to know. Rather they'd rather we continue to fight and divide up.

subrick, Dianna1395, Servus and 2 others like this.
  22. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    QUOTE="true42, post: 614234, member: 82458"]There's really is paranoia in what you write.

Please don't go all David Koresh on us.

"Thuh gubmint" is not out to get you.[/QUOTE]

Sure there is paranoia in his writing
    After what has happened during pandemic. It is fully understandable. Maybe is aggravating a bit to bring his words more severeness.

I dont know exactly, what has happened in US or other countries which are represented here. But in Germany many many strange, in my eyes NON-democratic things happened.

Infections protections law:
    annulation of right for assembly, curfew, annulation of the right of free speech, intervention in physical self determination, quasi compulsory vaccination, annulation of the protection of private sphere and many other things.

Sure some of these points are maybe defeatable by argumenting, that it was ordered to protect a majority of people against possibly hazardous situations by best knowledge.
    But as you know there have been many countries, whos govenrments have chosen completely different actions with the same background of knowledge and had a good outcome.

Political handling:
    The people has been told to spy their neighbours if they are acting strange (violation of contact restrictions), to avoid contact to not vaccinated people. Opposing voices have been mouth shut officially (scientists, politicians, officials have been defamated and suspended if they spoke against the mainstream)

So called "Querdenker" ( has nothing to do with LGTBT queer people. It means people who think different fhan the government told the people) have been defamated systematically. This not only by media or people but also by politicians who really, at full concious (hope not) spoke about putting them into mental health units or having them arrested for dentention.

This is in my eyes an absolute crazy and sounds more like northkorea, china or similar states.
    Well, one could say, at the end they didnt do it. But they wanted to. They had the idea in coverage of the infectionprotection law.

Sounds like dictatorship to me.

And at the end they lied. Together with the media, which are payd by them.

They lied about the efficacy of the vaccines. They lied about the safety of the vaccines. They lied about the severeness of corona. They lied abot the necessarity to vaccinate children. They always talked about death and suffering. Even at a time, when it has been obvious, that the pandemic will loose its aggressivity.
    They tricked the people about the real numbers.
    They, Ursula von der Leyen ( the president of the European union) and her collegues made intransparent, secret aggreements via SMS sith Pfi$er, that cant be recovered. Nobody knows whst they wrote about.
    Sounds crazy? But it is fact.
    They, UK, did secret aggreements brtween media and politicians to drive the fear for more tests and vaccinations.
    The, European states, tried to mouth shut the scientist from south africa because of the mild infections due to omikron and that this virus will dispel the stronger virus stands. Reason was: to sell more vaccines.

This are only some examples. But if you dont get suspicious with all this knowledge, I dont know. (these are facts that were incovered, or showed up from alone. No fraud or so.)

Government doesnt want to kill peope they want to earn as much money as possible.

23. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    Yes.. I read it in the news. But you are right. It was really silent. Two months ago our health minister also very quietly stated, that the pandemic is over.

subrick and Lazlo Toth like this.
  24. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    7:13 PM
    Does your view on that depend on who is president at the time?

subrick and ChasteJase like this.
  25. ChasteJase

ChasteJase Long term member

Local Time:
    Drop the mic!

L-u-c-y likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice