Chores are for boys

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by HeForHer, Jul 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    I just thought I’d share what is a pretty minor moment yet for me felt awesome.

I’m really into the power reversal signified by men doing tasks that were traditionally expected of women. Mostly that includes housework.

My partner lives with her ever-busy mom and I visit regularly to stay over. My partner knows full well about my desire to serve in a helpful way and we’ve been gradually introducing this, to great effect. But usually when her mom is out, until now.

So last Friday her mom was starting to prepare food for dinner and I coaxed her into letting me do it instead and I suggested she go put her feet up in front of the tv with her daughter (my partner). Then a little while later I brought them an aperol spritz and served it to them. Not a massive gesture but for a mom used to doing everything maybe a potent one. Her mom was trying to supress a grin as I served it her (I was still wearing an apron from the food prep) and as I left to return to the cooking, halfway down the corridor, I heard them both burst out laughing! That sent a cool submissive shiver down my spine.

I later begged my gf to tell me about it. She made me wait a while before telling me. After I had left her mom had remarked something like “so he cooks and now serves us drinks, I could get used to this!” and my partner had agreed and told her mom I'm a neat freak who likes to tidy and iron too so by all means let him do it. And the great thing is her mom said she’d definitely make use of that!

So I’m hoping now to slowly assume more and more of the domestic burden in their home. I’ve talked about it with my gf and she adores the idea of them two living there yet getting the man to do all the housework. She says she gets a kick out of seeing me serving in this subtle but sweet way.

Anyone else gone through trying to introduce this without making it seem staged and overly fetishized? In reality it shouldn’t raise an eyebrow at all, the guy doing chores, but her mom is unused to such a modern reality.

2. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    A lovely story. It doesn't feel staged in our home, I just do it all. In your AV you are nude, is there an interest in doing those chores that way?

danijean001 and HeForHer like this.
  3. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    Thats just a generic photo, not me personally (I'd like to think I'm not too far off that body though)

Yes I've done some chores nude for my gf when we're alone. She likes me doing them in tight boxers or a thong too. She's real good at adding a teasing element which keeps it for for me. Sometimes she'll take pics on her phone too and laugh a little.

Next month her mom is going away for a week. So my gf has told me she wants me there the whole week, mostly naked and we'll explore some deeper submissive stuff. And I'm to deep clean the whole house! She also talked of one of those like butt plug things with a fluffy tail? And maybe me wearing that while cleaning.

ugams likes this.
  4. Penney

Penney Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:23 AM
    Very nice, it sounds like your gf is off to a great start with you! I look forward to hearing all about your week.

HeForHer likes this.
  5. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    When we were discussing me doing her chores stripped down she said she can't see anything but benefits for her in such an arrangement. I agreed and said there aren't any negatives! :+1:

Tommundelein likes this.
  6. Braddogg4345

Braddogg4345 Happily Owned by a Goddess

Southern California
    Local Time:
    11:23 PM
    My wife often times has me clean my mother's apartment. The other day, my wife had me clean my mother's bathroom, while her and my mom sat on the couch chatting. For most men that would be pretty emasculating, but at this point, i just do it without hesitation. Im sure my mom finds it a little weird, but she never says anything.

My wife also has me serve dinner at my moms house (even though my mom usually cooks it), and clear the table when we are done eating.

HeForHer likes this.
  7. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    That's where I hope to be in the near future haha. My gf said her mom liked the idea of me doing stuff around the house so fingers crossed!

8. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:23 AM
    Just curious. Why does she want you mostly naked? I understand the power shift of the male doing traditionally female tasks, but why naked? Men haven't traditionally made females serve while naked.

9. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    No I wasn't saying men have. I guess she likes to see my body, is that so bad? And the nakedness isn't degrading or anything, it's fun between us and I'm a bit of an exhibitionist anyway.

Dumb1 likes this.
  10. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    I definitely perform domestic duties when I am not on the road for my job. Even when I am home but am worn out from traveling I will still be obediently doing the dishes or hand washing my wife's panties in the sink. I make sure she does nothing but lay in bed and relax...what Queens are supposed to do.

HeForHer likes this.
  11. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I do most of the chores for my wife -- laundry, vacuuming, cleaning bathrooms, making and changing the bed, dishes, grocery shopping, etc. It's what makes a wife-led marriage real and not just a kink.

Jail Bird and HeForHer like this.
  12. HeForHer

HeForHer Active member

Finance
    Toronto, Canada
    Local Time:
    Exactly so! Female-led relationships should full of advantages for the woman, not just a kink for the man.

I love the confidence my gf has when she informs me something needs doing and she knows I'll obey her.

tegelad, Mascara^Snake and Rectrix like this.
  13. LockedDiaperedSissy

LockedDiaperedSissy Locked and Permanently Diapered

Ohio
    Local Time:
    Could not have been said better Sir. You literally feel the exhaustion of what it is like to be a slave and when it puts a smile on your Queen's face it becomes priceless to a submissive. My wife does not honestly DEMAND that I do all the chores and is truthfully very thankful when I do domestically accomplish everything in the house. I think her generous attitude is because she knows I work very hard on the road to support the family and yet I probably work harder performing my domestic duties in the home. It also makes me appreciate how hard she works when I am not home. I have come to realize that she honestly deserves to be fed grapes in bed while watching Lifetime, followed by a foot massage, all while I am cooking an extravagant meal to serve to her. I may be the one that is in Pampers but she most certainly is the one that is pampered!

HeForHer likes this.
  14. TonyF25

TonyF25 Long term member

House husband, family handi man
    Long Island , New York , USA
    Local Time:
    I'm a house husband, my partner is part owner of a family bissness. So I take care of the house and grounds, do the laundry, clean, ect. My partners Mom , and sister are also owners of the bissness. So I do things around there homes too, laundry, cleaning, lawns. I'm the family handi man

HeForHer likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice