1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
subrigger
Last Activity:
Oct 25, 2017 at 5:37 PM
Birthday:
April 8
West Palm Beach FL
Teacher

subrigger

A good cuck prep, serves and cleans., Male, from West Palm Beach FL

Married in a part time WLR Oct 18, 2017

subrigger was last seen:
Oct 25, 2017
    1. subrigger
      subrigger
      Married in a part time WLR
  • About

Birthday:
    April 8
    West Palm Beach FL
    Teacher
    Your Role in the Chastity Lifestyle:
    • Submissive
    Chastity Devices:
    Metal Cage, TENS plastic Cage
    My Wish List(s):
    Virtual Mistress, Bluthooth TENS unit Chastity Device,
    Chastity Resume:
    1 year ago
    I have been into cuckolding for 3 years or so. Once while having sex with my wife (we talk dirty most of the time about her fucking other guys) she mention keeping me locked up while I watch her get fucked. It was different and I wasn't against the idea....

So I purchased a steal cage online and tried it on when it came in. It did feel more sexual than I expected. Something about was sexy about feeling it on my cock. Then I took the key out of the lock and felt even a stronger sexual tension.

Well I told my wife about my cage about a week later and she wasn't into it. LOL
    She does even recall taking about me being locked up. I swear it was her idea and she doesn't believe me. Kind of funny.

Now I have 2 cages and she knows I wear them some times. But she doesn't like to look at it. She is very kinky and dominates me in many ways that I love but the cage is something she just isn't into yet.

We will see.