Chastity shared.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Rob Robb, Aug 10, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Rob Robb

Rob Robb Active member

Manchester United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    7:02 AM
    Hi
    I have a fear of being "outed" in chastity. I am not afraid of going to the gym and for a swim as I am locked 24/7 and given set days for release or if I'm lucky before.
    So as a thread starter, who knows, other than your KH you are kept in a chasity device?

I would not object if I could, about female friends knowing but male friends would be a different matter.
    What do others think?

Regards
    Robb

2. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    2:02 AM
    My exes know, and friends in the BDSM lifestyle. Also one of my best friends and her wife. Maybe another friend or two that Im close to. But only if we're really close and I felt I could trust them.

3. cb1984

cb1984 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:02 AM
    Only one that knows, my wife, and ppl here here. My wife likes to tease about how she would tell ppl when we are on a vacation.

4. Anonoman

Anonoman Long term member

Local Time:
    I'd find it quite a turn-on if any female friends knew... but probably more as a fantasy than a reality!

Sissy.steph, Mash2214 and NsToy like this.
  5. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I can understand that you might be rather shy and wary about revealing the fact that you are kept in chastity but unless it is explained that chastity can bring benefits to a relationship and that males in chastity should be praised for their commitment, chastity will always be hidden away and treated as rather a kink.

6. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    For us it is something between us (princes and I). I have no need to tell anybody else I know.

Most public I ever went was abroad (during holidays) in public (as in shared) dressing room in a swimming pool and I didn't notice anyone looking. I was discrete and not swinging it around either, just drying my naked body with a towel and then got dressed.

But given the right circumstances and the right people I wouldn't mind to talk about it because I'm proud of it.

Family or friends would be a bridge too far...it is our (princess and I) little secret.

ingwer, kellysbitch and Mash2214 like this.
  7. Guest 2048

Guest 2048 Active member

Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    immediate family are not aware (the kids). Several friends know that is our "thing" and some have asked questions about and a couple of close friends are now trying it out. other than that nobody at work as you know what the rumor mill comes up with, "is this their only kink?" etc..but if asked I will discuss it with anyone. The wife first told her closest friend and she did ask to see "it" and as we have in the past been at a nudist colony together as two couples I did display it. She is ordering one for her husbands birthday haha

Felix cum ea and Joroincharge like this.
  8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    I have two close friends who know, and no plans on expanding that pool. My wife was going to tell one of her friends once but decided it might not be a good idea.

Mash2214 likes this.
  9. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:02 AM
    In some ways it is a turn on when someone else knows, especially when your with a group of people and she looks at you with that mysterious grin. It makes me wet

sissybitch likes this.
  10. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    For us, it is just another fetish. It is just one more way to spice up our sex life. To be honest it is the tamest fetish we have done. No pain or restraints involved. No disgusting stuff like being used as a toilet or licking clean a pair of shoes that have been work outside for weeks. . No sex with others. It is a fetish that suits our ages. Like the Seinfeld show, it is about nothing. :)

anomalous1 likes this.
  11. wastlander2002

wastlander2002 Long term member

hampton roads VA
    Local Time:
    I have a good female friend that knows and My wife can tell who ever she wishes..in fact if anyone asks her about the keys on her necklace I encouraged her to tell them what they are for...I like the empowerment it gives her.

12. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    We have two different worlds. The world of children and elderly parents where no one knows anything. Then there is the kink world where we attend clubs and events and pretty much everyone there knows.

lockit likes this.
  13. chastitylockdown

chastitylockdown Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is our little secret with no plans to expand on that. However, my wife has made inside comments in front of people, she says things like "the tube" and "getting out early" or "keep that up and you'll get more time". I wonder is there will be a time when she says something like that and someone will ask if we are talking about chastity? That would be interesting.

Mistress Jules likes this.
  14. Felix cum ea

Felix cum ea Vanilla Chaste

Belgium, Antwerp
    Local Time:
    8:02 AM
    So you both are now officially "chastity" ambassadors. Well done and congratulations!

If only more new about all the advantages for both wife and husband in the couple :rolleyes:

Male chastity really is a win-win (speaking from own experience) and I hope that in the near future we can take up this role as ambassador ourselves as well; but external circumstances make that impossible for the time being :(

Ciao,

Felix

15. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    8:02 PM
    I'm with the just me and my wife crew. I would hate for my kids to find out and that's one of my big fears. It's not that I'm ashamed of it so much as I want to be their Dad. That is a complicated identity. It's like saying husband. There is a simple connotation that society understands, but being one is a complex role that could fill volumes of books with a description of what it entails. To a lesser extent I wouldn't want my mom or siblings to know. Again not so much for shame, but more for avoiding awkwardness and explanations. I'm sure my mom would see it as me being abused.

When it comes to friends I think most suspect something at least as far as the FLR portion of our relationship goes. Probably not the chastity. My wife has me bring her drinks and food at parties, in and of itself not a tell, but the consistency of it time and time again is. I have a real double standard on my interest in it being public knowledge in that circle. Most of my old friends from before our marriage I don't want to know. Since our marriage, most of the friends we have made are her friends and with that group I would like it to be public knowledge. I think the humiliation for me is the appeal as I'm into that sort of thing. She on the other hand wants the chastity portion to be between us. She has started to "brag" about how I treat her like a queen to some degree, so I think she is more comfortable with our dominant and submissive roles becoming public. Ultimately I am happy to follow her lead on this and most other things as well.

Felix cum ea likes this.
  16. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Besides the obvious people like parents and family members...I don’t care who knows. That being said, it doesn’t matter what kind of sexual activity discussed...family would not be apart of the conversation anyway. Chastity related, vanilla, dom sub, regardless of content, it’s a non conversation. I am not sure why or how that would ever come up.

Friends and strangers on the other hand could glean information from erotic conversations, life experiences shared, etc. not to mention getting a bit tipsy and over sharing. It wouldn’t really matter because they are either strangers or friends that wouldn’t judge...well friends might judge but if they are true friends won’t judge harshly. Mine might tease me a bit about it, but I would probably tell them how much fun I’m having and they wouldn’t have much to tease me about.

Queensbitch likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice