Caged orgasms

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Bound4life, Jun 4, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    So I have had 4 cages so far 2 plastic and 2 metal. I hate to say it but I can orgasm in all the cages without too much difficulty. But this is a problem even when not caged. I enjoy bondage and when tied I can almost cum without any physical touching at all. So when caged I would never pull out but I can hump something (pillow or arm chair) and shortly cum. I can also just move the cage back and forth. I would like to find a cage where this is not possible but I think my premature ejaculation is the main cause and the mental aspect off all this. Does anyone else have similar issues? How do you cum while caged? And any thing you have found that prevents it? I would like to truly hand over my orgasms but I am weak and alone on the road for several days every week.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    2:17 PM
    Seems to me you need to try harder, for example not humping or shaking the cage. Pretty much all cages, including PA cages can be cum in if you try hard enough, use a Wand etc. Seems your problem is that you're a masturbator, not just a premature ejaculator. You don't mention your wife-keyholder, who is supposed to be at the center of this. Be open and honest with her, ask her to help.

JiL, Allen1987, Mr M and 1 other person like this.
  3. Cuckster

Cuckster Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:17 PM
    As Rectrix said no device is orgasm proof, just as no device is 100% secure, or ever can be.
    They can all be defeatedif you try hard enough.
    What you need is willpower.
    The real cage is your mind.

Allen1987, adamjc1161 and mr_newbie like this.
  4. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    1:17 PM
    Orgasm is as much in the mind as it is in the flesh. If you want it bad enough, you can get there no matter the obstacles.

The closest you can get to not physically being able to orgasm would be full removal of your sex organs, but even then a small percentage of people who have suffered such a fate manage to learn how to orgasm with no sex organs at all. Most never do and eventually give up, but some figure out a way.

5. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When you're aroused, your body is on alert to release; somehow, some way, it's going to come out. For some guys, it's wet dreams. For others, it's a spontaneous emission. I remember being surprised when it would just *happen* without much warning. Mrs Edge found these amusing, knowing that she had gotten me so worked up, and also using it as an excuse to keep me locked for longer and longer periods.

Different style cages will be more or less prone to allowing it to happen,but there's probably no way to prevent it completely.

I haven't written much about them, but here's something from a long time ago.

Rectrix likes this.
  6. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    Try harder. There's nothing anyone else can do to help you. There's no magic cage. There's only your willpower.

Shepherdsflock likes this.
  7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    This is what really “sealed my fate”. My wife loved chastity right from the start, but had feelings of guilt about keeping me denied, and also had concerns about health and safety from not being able to cum for months on end. Once she witnessed me have a caged emission, her fears vanished instantly. She knew then and there that keeping me caged was safe allowed me to experience relief. Well, relief of the pressure in my prostate, anyway. She counts caged emissions, even if not pleasurable (which is almost always the case) as orgasms and has pointed out a few times that she’s glad I still get to orgasm. She doesn’t understand that it’s usually just slow leaking that I don’t even feel.

8. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I think it's a lot harder to come- maybe impossible, in a short cage that is more constricting in the entrance 1/2 of the tube- like a bottleneck. I strongly suggest folks buy a bit of cheap instamorph on Amazon and see how you can make a nice smooth bottleneck for almost any chastity device in about 15 min! It can totally change a device.

Attached Files:

Tom Allen and Chaste J. like this.
  9. Mr M

Mr M Find yourself, find peace; find others, find joy.

Professional
    Florida, USA
    Local Time:
    I was looking for the violently agree button but I did not find it.

10. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    9:17 PM
    Thanks for your help all. I get the try harder comments but to me that was the point of chastity, to not be able to orgasm. If I was just trying not to orgasm I would not need chastity.

11. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    8:17 PM
    Some men are wired in a way that makes it possible for them to orgasm without any external physical stimulation even if locked in chastity. Their own imagination, combined with the pressure from being inside the cage, can work them up to an orgasm. And then there's vibes and anal toys and...

Chastity can make orgasms harder to reach and less enjoyable, but is quite unlikely to make them impossible.

12. harddenial

harddenial Member

UK near London
    Local Time:
    The post above addresses this issue. It resonated with a lot of members. Orgasm denial and wearing a cage are kind of two different things. Some members here don't wear a cage but practice orgasm denial. You can indeed orgasm in most cages, but with discipline the only thing that you should want to happen is leaking and wet dreams. Wearing a cage long-term is a sign of submission and takes your penis out of your thinking to a large degree (and certainly out of your hands). It creates constant low level frustration which is a nice feeling but most importantly reorients your thinking, eg from wanting penetrative sex to the more submissive desire of giving oral worship without expecting anything back apart from enjoying the whole experience for its intimacy.

b2please, JiL and Rectrix like this.
  13. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    You're asking the impossible of the device, like asking a glass with holes in it to contain water. The device is barrier or speed bump, not a lead-lined radioactivity container. It's a mechanism to control your erection and give you time to muster your willpower and reconsider whether you really want to squirt your semen more than you want to develop your submissiveness. Most of us have failed a few times -- I've struggled with the knowledge that her Magic Wand is in that cabinet next to the bed that I make every day -- but I've learned from the ensuing self-disrespect that it's not who I want to be.

b2please, filltee and JiL like this.
  14. JiL

JiL servitude4u

Professional
    southeastern mass.
    Local Time:
    The majority of my time caged, I can only orgasm with it on unless I am with my Bride. If She gives me this option, She is amused and realizes the depth of my commitment, arousal and desire. Otherwise, my state of arousal usually does not reach a high enough plateau to have a real orgasm while caged. Should I bend the rules, the most that would happen is a not so enjoyable ruined orgasm, leaving me in a poor place mentally and emotionally. I realize that it was not worth it if a FLR and chastity lifestyle is something I really want ...
    It also forces me to have to take the cage off so I can properly clean it and myself. :(

Rectrix and b2please like this.
  15. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    There is little doubt that if being locked and denied it is possible with a little effort and perhaps imagination to do what is necessary for you to attain an ejaculation, even one with a lot of volume and quite some force behind it.

I for one consider that this would pale in comparison to an orgasm.

I have seen none successfully argue that there exists a perfect device that can not be beaten....some come pretty close to that but only close. Because beating any device can be achieved eventually (in some cases easily) through mental effort and there does not exist a device to combat that.

The device is there, a physical thing (albeit not a 100% method) for preventing stimulation but with whatever else is going on in your relationship the device is essentially a symbol of intention and commitment.

Your KH's intention ...to control the how when and if of your orgasms,

Your intention ....to relinquish that control to your KH and to affirm that gift. and to forgo the unauthorised means of obtaining relief.

thats it in a nutshell individual all other relationship dynamics aside, and we all know the potential range of those. ..from let out to play every night to permanent sexless devotion and servitude

Chastity can not be maintained without the mental co-operation of the one being denied. Some KHs do not always realise the level of commitment being demonstrated by the one being denied. Some of those wishing to be denied do not always fully realise what is, and will be, required of them to fully commit to and demonstrate that commitment to their KH.

When it comes to release.... I'd rather wait for the real thing in fact I get more pleasure from knowing I'm waiting for the real thing to be sanctioned by my KH for our mutual pleasure.

b2please likes this.
  16. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    I think this is an excellent summary. I might add that it creates urges in me to do service work that pleases her as well.

filltee likes this.
  17. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    No lock, no safe, no barrier is ever 100% effective against someone determined to get there. It keeps honest people honest and slows down those who mean to break the rules.

I have tested my cage and while I'm not convinced I couldn't orgasm, I do know it would be a chore and many report the result is less than satisfying so the effort/reward would be very poor. When my wife is attentive and teasing, I DO NOT WANT to test. When life gets busy, the cage keeps me honest until we can find time for each other.

It is also a constant reminder that I really enjoy.

Rectrix, filltee and Mash2214 like this.
  18. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    12:17 PM
    Yes an orgasm is possible with any device but if your committed to serving your Mistress and having her control when and if your allowed to have an orgasm, than you should be disciplined for even trying to make her property cum.

In the past when I gave myself an orgasm while caged either by stimulating or pulling out the back it wasn’t the most enjoyable experience. The guilt factor took over very quickly and I confessed to my Mistress. As You should, in my opinion any way.

Rectrix likes this.
  19. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:
    This is potentially perhaps a little hard to explain especially so, for those not having ever had a penis.

After urinating as an adult you realise that shaking it rather than wiping or blotting is messy to say the least and not appreciated by ones partner. So it is I think on completion usual to slightly adjust ones grip and by sliding ones fingers and thumb once from the base to the end of the penis one can expel any remaining urine and reduce the likelihood of the 'last drop' going where you don't want it. There is in a sense a minor sense of satisfaction to be had from the sensations this otherwise almost unconscious action.

Though I have never seen it mentioned before ( I doubt its only me though) This is one of the first things you miss when you start wearing your cage long enough to need to urinate before you are unlocked.

It is not actually a major thing and when first locked there is a whole lot of other seemingly more important stuff going on and then through experiencing this upwards of three times a day you soon get used to it and it becomes not just no longer missed but almost forgotten.

A similar situation arises after an ejaculation, it being usual to expel any remaining semen with a similar motion. Dependent upon the intensity of a preceding ejaculation this can prove to be quite a pleasurable sensation in sense an act of closure to prior events. This may not have been a full orgasm it might just been a slight expulsion of pre-cum that was sufficient to be felt. This may be done immediately following the event or a few minutes later but almost certainly before urination perhaps it a#is to unconsciously enure that the way is clear through which to urinate.. who knows.

However if one is locked at the time this minor or major expulsion takes place not being able to do the squeeze and clear actions can be very frustration and my result in the next passing of urine to be somewhat unpleasant and makes the not being able to carry out the 'last drop' drill even more irksome if not frustrating and some of the associated sensations can last all day.

Which is a extra reason for not wanting to ejaculate either accidentally or purposely whilst caged and is adds to my wondering; Why? .... when anyone talks of getting themselves off whilst caged.

Just another reason why I'd rather wait for an authorised and unlocked opportunity to ejaculate and orgasm.

Mash2214 likes this.
  20. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Well stated.

21. Chastisied Taylor

Local Time:
    I released myself for a week. I didn’t cum once while out. I hardly even got an errection. I got a new metal mini cage and 5 minutes into having it on, I came. I came a lot too. I don’t get it.

Absurd_Osiris likes this.
  22. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Local Time:

new cage new type of fit adds up to new sensations... sensory overload .. if you continue to wear the same cage I doubt you will have other accidental discharges on a regular basis

23. young88

young88 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:17 AM
    We have found that the longer the cage is on the harder it is to orgasm. D keeps me locked for very long terms (like more than a year). After about 6 months the device just does not allow enough stimulation to get over the edge even with a wand. I know that doesn't sound logical but thats the affect of long term wear, your body gets use to not being able to get erect.

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice