An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    8:04 PM
    In the morning, when he did his first dayly task I saw him leaking intensely. It wasn't cold anymore and so I enjoyed it sitting in the armchair and my feets played with his package.
    So, the CFNM weekend is coming, exited already? I asked him. Do you think you will leak at their house too?
    If the devil in your head keeps teasing me, most probably.
    Maybe you would enjoy some relief in the evening?
    I already thought yesterday there was pegging.
    You cab't await getting pegged?
    You did some good conditioning, he said. We smiled.

Tomorrow we are getting up early, renting a transporter driving to my sister and loading all her stuff into it, do some cleaning and drive to their new house. Dropping off everything and then I will return the transporter to Munich and drive to them with our car. Will be a busy day, hopefully followed by a nice extended weekend.

2. Stephplayswithyou

Stephplayswithyou Long term member

Local Time:
    12:04 PM
    @BavarianWoman , sounds like a great weekend ahead for all of you, enjoy

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We are all curious. But there won't be an orgy.
    In the sun we will wear our same looking thong, to get the same tan lines.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    That was a horny evening for us. We found out recently, that he gets more sensation from pegging while having a hard one, being caged of course. Maybe because the inner parts of the erectile tissue press some nerves.
    We prepared our desk again but I layed on it. A tongue job is always a good starter. But I didn't want him to finish me yet but to take the bigger Hush and slide it into my ass and out repeatedly. Stretch me ther, warm me up.

Are you as aroued as I am right now, I asked him. He was and his caged cock and the internal erection displayed it clearly.
    I asked him to get me into my Joque while still laying at the desk.
    Time to change positions.
    I penetrated his ass and stroked his balls. Let's do some exercises again. One hand held his hand, the other played with his balls. His ankles rested on my shoulders.

I am trying to alternate the contractions between vagina and bowel. Oh my god, I am duble stuffed and peg him with a big dildo and it feels intimate for both of us.
    After the end of a training series, I had to kiss him, some wild french kisses.

And now I want to give you a good ride. I added lube, grabbed his ankles, lifted his pelvic and gave him full strokes. We watched us in the eyes deeply and I monitored his reactions. He seemed to have good feelings, he was leaking immensely and it started to fade from clear to creamy.
    Dutyfully he tried to collect the mess. I interruped, bent down and gave him another kiss and told him not to care about and just to relax and enjoy.

I fucked him for a while with variations in depth, frequency and angle. He nod if it felt best for him. I felt an orgasm approaching from the stimlation of my clit and vagina, I managed to make it a big one and bent down on him and shouted my lust into his ear. He took his legs around me, pulling my convulsive body tighter into him, meaning fucking im deeper in the ass.:)

Okay, we need a shower now, definitely. All his juices were smeared between us. I unlocked him, he was so messy, I don't want him stinky for the weekend.
    Which cage or cages will you wear during the weekend? We will change to the Nub and take the long term fitting Cobra as well. Took him some time to manage the base ring changing.

Later we talked about our impressions.
    He said that he enjoyed our play. He has to deal about this role reversal being the receiver. Licking me to orgasm every day gives him the impression to provide.
    That's true, but we both do switching so it is just about becoming familiar with receiving. He has been the receiver of blow jobs most the time, except of occasional throat fuckings, where he was in the lead. He just took the lead and my head.

For me it was a bit astonishing, that I did not have had my clit in mind, was focussed on my stuffed pussy and ass and pegging him.
    Further I asked him, whether he felt relief from the pegging. He said, that he is still horny as hell. He liked the play, it suerely drained his glands but he does not feel relief.

I kissed him and said him I love how it works out for us. Horny will become the new normal. We will experience his hornyness together for the next five days.
    I asked him what he would prefer for the next days, eding ending without an orgasm or with a ruined one. He said, that he feels frustrated from ruined orgasms. I told him, that I don't want to frustrate him but I will use ruined orgasms occasionally to test his honesty in counting down. And to keep him invested, there will be a small chance for an unannounced orgasm during edging or ruining suddenly changed to a full orgasm. He may take it as a reward for good participation in MC.
    I told him that from now on he will just have to count down loudly from five. There is no risk earlier.

He thanked for that but laughed a bit and asked, whether this devil in my brain does not just make his brain to sweet jelly but mine as well. Wo cares, as long as it tastes sweet.:D

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Everything it stored in the transporter and her flat is cleaned. She gave the keys back and we are on the road.

6. NowIveDoneIt

NowIveDoneIt Long term member

Finance
    Northeast, USA
    Local Time:
    2:04 PM
    There are a few reddit forums on pegging/prostate play you should check out. While the prostate has, if memory serves, more nerve endings than the penis, it is not programmed for pleasure in mind. You need to reprogram it. The fastest way to do that is to start with penis stimulation and then move to prostate. After a few sessions the prostate will learn to be the source of pleasure. Since we are locked in cages the penile stimulation is less so than desired (he should be rock hard). The second part to really get things going is direct prostate massaging. If you are open to it have him fully aroused, and with a glove if you prefer, find his prostate and gently move in circles applying varying amounts of pressure- let him guide you. The best position is for him to be on his side with his legs bent like he was sitting.

If you want to make it really fun hand cuff his hands behind his back and blindfold him. Unlock him and get him very aroused then roll him over and start the massage. Pay attention to his moans just as he does when servicing you. A few sessions of that and he will be a changed man...

John and Chaz69 like this.
  7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks, I remember the links, you posted a few weeks ago.
    Will replay later.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    When we arrived at their new house the moving company that moved his stuff helped with bringing her things into the house and then left.
    House rule, my sister smiled.:) The boys got naked, took them a bit overcomming but as soon as they started doing some work it seemed usual. Two naked but chaste men moving furniture, safety at work.

I asked my husband whether he will be fine while I am returning the transporter. It's ok, he said. Gave him a kiss and took the keys.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The naked boys prepared breakfast.

10. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    OH how fabulous

BavarianWoman likes this.
  11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We had a really nice CFNM breakfast.

I am alone in the house now.
    Sister and boyfriend went to the church, they are not religius but at this little Bavarian village this might be a good way to introduce into the neighborhood.

My husband is out for running and I am trying to make a good Bavarian Sunday lunch. While the pork roast is in the oven, there is time to write here.

Yesterday in the afternoon I drove the transporter back to Munich, on time, 6 pm. I went to our flat and loaded the car, had bought a load of food and beverages in advance. Pentecost Monday is a holyday. I bought everything, we are well provided for days.
    I arrived at their house around 7 pm. I was astonished, how much work they did in a few hours. Their bedroom, our guests bedroom and the living room were ready for basic use.

Enough done for the day. It was wonderful sunny weather and we decided to have a break to rest in the sun, just for half an hour, we are still winter pale.
    I am impressed about the house. It is big, for a whole family and there is a garden of around two thousand square meters behind the house. Facing the street there are big hedges and on the other sides there is a field. The only house neighboring it a farm and they rented te house from the farmer.
    The garden will require a lot of work, the lawn is a meter high. We took some blankets and our thongs and layed in the sun, all in matching thongs. We feel like a silly gang.;)

I asked boyfriend, whether I may have a look at his Looker, was no problem for him.
    And there is a tube inside your urethra?
    There it is.
    And how big is that tube?
    As thick as a pencil and it goes in behind the base ring.
    But doesn't that hurt?
    Not at all.
    I sent an asking view to my husband, he shaked his head in disbelief.
    I told that we tried it with the smallest sounds possible and that we are not into it.

At half past seven we started to prepare BBQ, there is a stationary grill that we had to test. My sister asked if there is anybody having difficulties with nudidity. There was none and so we dropped our thongs. My sisters beaver was impressing, she stopped shaving earlier than me. And our armpits hair is easily recognizable.
    The sun was not intense anymore but still warming. We prepared the fire in the grill, made some salads, bread, beer and wine spritzer (wine with sparkling water) and put meat, sausages, vegetables and grill chease into the heat.
    There were the typical beergarden benches and a desk as well. We placed blanket at the benches and were ready for BBQ. It is practical that your sausages are protected from the grill.:D

It was a nice lunch together, we knew that we would fall into our beds soon. It was around nine o clock, we were pairwise covered with blankets meanwhile. I told them, that I got a special present for them. I went inside and returned. I had a cardboard tube for storing posters embellished with gift paper. I gave it to them and said, that I admire their strict and lowing approach on MC. If they are facing difficulties to go for the at least hundred days, the tool inside the tube might help them. But the nice lady that sold it to me mentioned that this tool is dangerous for two newbies using it. And that's why there is a second gift which must come in use before the first one. I gave her an envelope, that contains two vouchers, I designed the vouchers myself, but the main part is done by a professional. Topic: „BDSM seminar for women“ That was a surprise for everyone. It is scheduled in four weeks.

We sat there until dusk and got tired. I sent my husband to shower first and gave him the key and told him to change to the cobra style cage.

We took everything into the kitchen and I followed him into the bathroom. He just changed the base ring and wanted to attach the tube but I said, wait honey, I want to suck your dick in bed. He got a boner immediately. I sat down to pee and after that I asked him to lick my sweaty pussy. He waited for me to finish showering and tooth bruishing and we went to our guests room. He hurried, just in case he had to hide his boner. I told him, that he might be proud of it, there would probably be no other boner in that house this evening.

In bed we talked a bit, while cuddling, it was a great day and felt save for us. I told him that I want to ruin him with my mouth. I want to test our common evaluation about his arousal state. May I assume, that there won't be much frustration from a ruined blowjob? I will stop right after you are counting „zero“ and all is fine if we will see a ruined orgasm but if it goes wrong, a full orgasm or nothing at all, this will affect your scheduled orgasm next week. Understood?

I had him lay down but I didn't gave him a 69, I wanted both of us being focussed at his arousal. I did it slowly, licked his dick, played with his balls, when he started to count down (from five) I held his penis in my hand, pulled his foreskin back tightly and just touched his frenum with the tip of my tongue.

We did that well, just one drop of thick cum appeared on the tip of his cock and remained there. I waited minutes till we both felt his cock getting a bit softer. I licked the drop from his tip and gave him a snowball. I attached the tube on him and locked it.

We fell asleep soon in deep love.

12. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    6:04 AM
    It Sounds amazing having both the boys locked

ruecart likes this.
  13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    spent the afternoon at a beach, water temperature wa almost comfortable. Silly zebra thong gang.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am really into it. I remember at least two occasions on my journey here, milking his prostate with my fingers. But previously this was done without arousal inended.
    But I am confident, that I can combine that with his aroausal. We tired it a bit already.
    But what will be different after a valid "reprogramming". Will he shoot of instead of leaking? Will he get an orgasm? I don't want to have his butt locked as well.;)

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We did our Kegel excercises at the beach, holding hands. I did several series each day the last time. In two days will be day thirteen again. I am curious about my anal orgasm abilities as well.

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    CFNM develops a nice dynamic. It improoves their submission. Boyfriend seems to need this but husband adapts as well.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We have modified our four people agreement from exactly four weeks ago. It's simpler now.
    https://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/an-open-door.50392/page-18#post-609830
    • The purpose is to establish male chastity inside both couples following SSC approach.
    • The couples will support each other when facing individual problems.Problems can be discussed either inside the couples or in presence of all four or between the two males. Other combinations are not permitted.
    • The couples will find individual rules for their practical chastity approach.
    • If one person or one couple is temporarily overwhelmed from MC, a time out (short term) or break up (till end of month) can be discussed to find solutions but needs to be confirmed 24 hours later.
    • This appointment shall apply for the test period of May and June this year.
    • There shall be open cummunications about MC but no sexually orientated activities outside the couples. All four are fine with muutal nudidity.
    • Rules may be changed with consent of all four.

19. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    #744 BavarianWoman, May 29, 2023
    Last edited: May 29, 2023
    Has been a wonderful weekend, feels familiar. (Most probably I don't get all meanings of „familiar“, for us it feels „being used to it“ but as „familiarity“ as well.) But, as mentioned, there will be no orgy. If someone needs her man to lick her pussy, this happens in their room with closed door. Has happened a few times that weekend.:D

During our drive home he asked about the BDSM seminar. I told him that it is held by a professional dominatrix addressing four women. I couldn't send my little sister alone We both can imagine, that the captain is into commands and guidance. But a cane requires some knowledge. And my husband and I are having some blind spots in our pain bruises matrix as well as in our orgasm ejaculation matrix. I told him that I mentioned our chastity situation to her as well.

You take it seriously, he asked. Doesn't we all do, was my answer. My butt will need your hard hand occasionally as well. So why not ask the experts?

But today my butt will need your caring worship to prepare for day thirteen tomorrow. Do you believe, you will master this without numbing cream or just a bit at your frenum? With two condoms he will be able to make it without numbing, he said.

At home we went to our balcony it was still sunny, he prepared a lying for me and we both got naked. He had me to lay down, butt in the air and placed a blanket roll to lift my pelvic. He started to touch me softly, my butt cheeks, my inner thighs, the back part of my cleft, avoided my pussy completely. He applied oil and started to massage me there. Sometimes I moaned. He began to rub around my roesebud, varied speed, circle and pressure. I started to moan stronger. I asked him to take a dildo, but not the Mustang, and then use his fingers first and the dildo later. When he inserted fingers, I started to flex my muscles. He asked for not breaking his fingers. Finally he gave me the dildo (actually a vibrator, but kept off) where I needed it most. I asked him, not to move it anymore and concentrated on my muscles. The vibrator stayed in position by itself, it has a thinner middle part. He started to massage my cheeks again.
    My moaning became more intense. That will bring me to finish most probably.
    Okay, I told him, we will keep that for tomorrow. Now I want you to spank me with your hand and rub my pussy with the other hand. But let's go inside, neighbors could hear at the balcony.

I went to bed in doggy position, head into the pillows. He was at my side, started to spank me and fingering my pussy. I came within minutes and asked him to continue from the other side to another climax. Go harder, with both hands. I was just some aroused moaning sweating piece of meat anymore. After the next orgasm I fell aside, pulling him onto me, kissing him and grabbing his balls and squeezing them. I love you, honey. Does your cage manage your cock? It does, he told, he has not been that horny ever before. Do we both like having you in that state. He kissed me then and took me to shower washed me, I pissed into the shower to give him some more kink. He dryed me and applied lotion to my cheeks. Plese apply some lotion inside my butt as well. I moaned again.

Sunday whodunit on Monday, due to holyday.

Four hours later and my red butt still radiates heat.

20. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    7:04 PM
    If you stimulate (milk) the prostate, then he will leak, not shoot. If you don't stimulate the penis while doing it, there are no or fewer muscular contractions with prostate emission, it's usually the ruined orgasm type of ejaculation. I say usually, because the mind is the most powerful sex organ, and whatever happens physically can be affected and overridden by what goes on in his head.

Once he gets used to it, it's possible to milk him with a flaccid penis. You could encourage that by stopping if he gets hard, and continuing when he's soft again. It's a bit of a mind bender to ejaculate (dribble really!) when soft with no erection and no muscular spasms, just a relaxing draining feeling when the seminal fluid is released and the tension of denial is released with it.
    As a plus, there's also no post orgasm downer, so it keeps the "happy hormones" happy.
    Another plus is that as it's a ruined orgasm, it can be repeated time and time again in quick succession until he's dry! That takes 'draining' to a whole new level.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your input. That goes to another corner in the orgasm ejaculation matrix.
    Additionally I read about Aneros and body shaking orgasms without ejaculation.
    Many ways to rewire his brain. But I will have to rethink this and not cause damage.

22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    There are manufacturers for titanium cock cages. Let's see for their delivery times.;)

24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your post.
    It's easy for me to massage his prostate with my fingers. I can drain him dry in less than five minutes. Have done this sometimes as "leaking prevention", without arousing context. So there was no feeling like a ruined orgasm. But I will experiment with the options.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice