An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    5:48 AM
    I think, I will play it the way you recommend. As said in my other reply a few minutes ago, I have it done in that way but without arousal. Next time I will make him rock hard and horny and will shift from penile to prostate massage. I expect that all his fluids will flow out, in best case he will enjoy it.
    Is it that, what you had in mind?
    I read about slowly increasing feelings for a long lasting orgasm from prostate stimulation, maybe without ejaculation. Sounds completely different.
    Well, for the night this will be my approach for day thirteen.

2. John

John Member

Local Time:

Never seen those looks very safe. Anything faster made than rigid chastity and badass workroom would be an improvement. Wonder how steelworxx compare.

3. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I will call them today, their chance, maybe BAWR will accepts new orders tomorrow.

4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    When I came home, I had a present for him. A little jar containing bonbons, cream bonbons, not toffee. I went to a candy store that makes handcrafted bonbons. I told him that they symbolize his orgasms. Each cream bonbon symbolizes one orgasm, there are thirteen left for this year and it is my day thirteen. Funny coincidence. Everytime you earned an orgasm, you will get a bonbon as well. If necessary, I will take a bonbon for myself in the unlikely event that punishment becomes necessary. Additionally there are two bonus bonbons, one „ocean breathe“ symbolizing a blow job orgasm and a chocolade bonbon, I guess, you got it. You may choose them at any time and receive an extra orgasm. But keep in mind, you can't suck and keep a bonbon.
    He was impressed and very motivated.

Has been another wonderful sunny evening at the balcony. We started as we did yesterday, got naked, I layed down, pelvic raised and he began to worship my butt. But different to yesterday I unlocked him and let him take off the base ring. I went down on him to make him hard. I asked him to decide about numbing or two condoms. I don't want you to disturb my sensation for today. I almost felt selfish and I told him that. He kissed me and said, I can trust him, with two condoms and little movement he will make it. Okay, I trust you, that is our approach, doing it together. I love you.

He gently massaged my butt, my thighs and my rosebud. I can't tell how long. He had a boner but I believe, he forgot about it and was just focussed on my ass.
    Ok, Honey, get a chair and sit down. The only reason why I raise and take your cock out will be, when I need additional lube, please care about that.
    I sat down on him, letting his cock enter my ass. I am amazed, how easyly my ass swallows his big cock once a month, craving about this.

Please care about my butt and my boobs, I layed my head onto is sholder, closed my eyes and started to concentrate on my pelvic muscles, occasionally I moved a bit up and down. But the tension in my thighs disturbed my pelvic muscles.

He did a wonderful job, fondled my butt cheeks, tickled the spot, where my rosebud meets the back part of my cleft. Or he cared about my boobs, touched them, kissed them, bite my nipples a bit. Please go on to my cheeks a bit more. His fondling at the right spot was great and I felt myself on a raising slope. I lifted up to feel his glans stretching me a bit more. I sat down again, balls deep and felt being on a raise. We kissed with much tongue involved. I gave him full strokes until his breathe got faster as well.

I sat down again and felt the final round arising. I told him, that I deeply love, what we are doing. Then keep going, was his answer. I hugged him, ear by ear. I gave him (me, us) some fimal strokes, sat down and circled around. OMG, orgasmic contracions started in my pelvic, my vagina and my sphincter started to contract repeatedly, was breathing fast. He was fondling my rosebud. It felt great, I told him. Was a great show for him, he said but now he asked me to release his cock from my ass soon. He never before imagined to say that sentence.

Okay, Honey, give me a minute to calm down. I just felt my first slow anal orgasm, something different. I felt for my clit and found a mess down there, so much pussy juice. I stood up and ripped the condoms off. Let's have a shower. You will be cage free. I don't think, you will wank off in your company's toilet if PIV is announced for the night. Do you agree. He did.

Later in bed we talked about fast and slow orgasms. When he licks me to orgasm this usually goes fast and is quite differently to my previous orgasms. Women usually do need longer to climax. But a fast orgasm isn't the only option for him as well. He thinks that his orgasms are the fast ones, even if just edged or ruined. We are both curious to find out new nuances of our relationship.

I told him that I don't want to pamper him anymore, there is the coincidence of my day thirteen, the bonbons and his scheduled orgasm just one day later and the BoundCon to come. He told me that it is fine for him.

Do you remember our talks about your orgasm and starting a new period? It seems close but far, known but unknown. Do we want to continue our way? We do.

I told him that I contacted the manufacturer and told him about my BAWR 28 idea. He will think about it.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Got them on the phone and asked for a solution similiar to BA28 with retainer ring. They will call back on me.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    In the afternoon I texted him, to come home with a filled bladder, will explain later.

He came home from work and I gave him a kiss and grabbed his cock through his trousers. I just wore lingerie. Got a boner in seconds. Did you manage on the honor system? I looked him deeply in the eyes. He managed it. At this monent either his cock or his eyes would show if he was lying, I told him. He agreed.

I went down on him, took out his cock and gave him a blowjob. But early enough I interrupted, grabbed him by his cock and took him to our bedroom.

Get naked right now, I told him. I want to make a new experience for us. I took cuffs around his wrists and collared him. I linked his cuffs to the collar. You didn't had the chance to know the ball gag, five weeks ago, now you will. Finally I blindfolded him.

I directed him carefully to the bed, layed him on his back and continued the blow job. As he started to breathe faster, I rolled him to side and lifted his knees. I continued with a handjob the other hand got lubed with his spit and I put two fingers in his ass searching for his prostate. I gave him intense massage on both sides he started to leak but an orgasm was near. Go on, Honey, pump your cum out, give it to me, you are doing great. I stopped my hand at his cock the way that would lead into a ruined orgasm. I used the hand holding a cocktail glass (placed in advance) around his glans and collected is cum. He got a full orgasm and a mixture of cumming with force and contractions in the beginning changing in a contnuous flow. I still massaged his prostate and he tried contracting his muscles.

You did well, I told him, I took off the ball gag, the blindfold stays on. I gave him the glass, be careful, don't spill anything. Was a bit difficult for him, but he managed it. Was quite a load.

I cleaned my fingers, took the empty glass and spooned behind him.
    Did you like it, I asked.
    Kind of, didn't understand it yet. Can you explain?
    Well, Honey, I don't have three hands, one held the glas in the end.
    Then I came from the other hand?
    Seems so.
    A minute later he asked, about his bladder, I said, maybe it applied some pressure too. Want to get unlocked and go to the toilet? Fine. Meet me in the sun. When he came outside, I just spread my legs, took my thong aside and he knew what to do. But I needed more, let's go inside. I rolled a condom on and we had passionate sex.

I don't want him to recycle from condoms, that is beyond my confort zone. But please lock back immediately and then you may take a bonbon.

I ppointed at the jar. Now there are twelve bonbons left for the next seven month (not counting the bonusses). According to our schedule there will be another twelve for the whole next year. But we can be calmed, the relative increase becomes smaller each time. I smiled dirty. But I like you being caged a bit more everytime.
    Can you go on with that?
    I guess, I will. And I guess, you are trying pleasure me in a different way? He asked me.
    I can imagine satisfying missionarry position in two different arrangements. I can imagine fun for both of us, without taking your wonderfull cock in account. Can you imagine that as well?
    He said, he can imagine that and that he can imagine how we will play his next few orgasms. The way I like himi caged a bit more every day, he finds less reasons to resist.

He asked for the BSDM sesminar, I told him not to worry about that, but time will come that I want to hurt him and I want him to want that as well. But the next hundred days are bathing season, so don't worry.:D

7. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Have been uncertain about our orgasm log book but May 2023 may become his golden age. Schedule allowed him to orgasm at May 1st, 10th, 20th and 31st. The next three month will offer just two dates per month. It's a thrilling dynamnic.

Talked to my sister, about toys, she loves her Womanizer. She does not miss PIV and the Looker seems to work perfectly. She will keep him locked without any removal for at least hundred days.
    The sisters will visit the BoundCon, we don't need the boys there, we decide.
    Custom made corsets might be nice to test the durability of their cages.

8. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    The manufacturer called back. They will find a solution, we will dicuss this next week at the convention.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We both are a bit in a drop but seems reasonable for us. The long weekend with sister and boyfriend and our sports fucking the last days, considering that, it is fine for us just to cuddle a bit.
    I fondle his balls more than in older times, the little handjob.;)
    I will wait at least a week of chastity before pegging him to assure a certain level of arousal.
    He offered to give me the Mustang, but for today I am lazy. I asked for a slow handjob. He brings me to orgasm within a few minutes recently but I want to experience the slow variants as well.
    I asked him whether he wants fast orgasms for himself. Since he will experience just a few, he wants to have maximum joy of it.

We talked about the last and the coming month. He still has in mind that I am pampering him, especially the wild things in the train are still wild for him. We are assuming that June with just two orgasms migth show our commitment to chastity. But "just a day more" can't be so difficult.

We talked about BDSM as well, we both are seing this as sessions and we will most probably switch roles and we are keen on spanking.

10. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I texted him, when I am coming ome in the afternoon, I expect him to wear nothing but the strapon.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    When I came home, he sat at the desk, reading something and just wearing the strapon. I gave him a kiss and stroked the Mustang. I want you to wear it the whole weekend at home, removal only allowed for toilet and you will have to ask for permission. And there is a second toilet rule. Everytime I need to pee, I will take you with me and you will kneel in front of me. You will take down my thong, I will sit down to pee and you will look at my feet and close your eyes. When I tip your head you are allowed to open your eyes again, I will stand up and you will lick me clean.
    Understood? Ok, let's try that. As initial sign, I will tip your head, that will the sign for you to follow me.

I kissed him and tipped his head and he followed me to the bathroom. He knelt down, I took up my skirt, he took down my thong. I sat down. He looked down and closet his eyes. So he could concentrate hearing me peeing. I made some exercises and interrupted the flow a few times. I was fiinished and tapped his head, he stared at my pussy, I stood up and presented her to him. His first lick went deep between my lips, he dryed his tong and licked over the lips a few times. Then he put my thong in place. Please check that it is positioned well, first at my lips then all bands or strings. So he did. You did well and we save toilet paper, good for mother nature. You may get up.

I got naked, wanted to lay in the sun. I asked him to go down on me, but I want to orgasm from the Mustang. We finished in missionary and I told him that I love how he behaves and that improves my orgasms and my love for him.:love::lock:

He asked to get off the strapon, he wanted to go for running and he asked for permission to pee. Ok, enjoy your round. You learn fast.

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I was alredy in bed, husband came home late last night, was out with friends.
    He asked for permission to go to toilet.
    I will go first, was my answer. But there is one thing that needs to be prepared, get naked. I unlocked his cage and tapped his head. We went to toilet, he knelt down and I sat down. He looked down and closed his eyes. I made some short pee intervals interrupted for training my pelvic muscles. I told him that I kept my blaader full waiting for him. He got a boner meanwhile. I told him to stand up and have a look. I gave him a blowjob and made some pee shots during this. He was breathing faster. I told him to lay into the bath tub. You will swallow this time. I pissed all over him, his face as well and his mouth and he swallowed something.
    We had a shower together but he still needed to pee. I stepped one feet on the edge of the bath tub and rubbed my clit. I asked him, how he wanted to sit down and pee while having a boner. I told him that I won't let him pee without being locked, I will make horny things to not let him loose his erection, neither being able to sit down to pee, nor being able to get back in cage.
    Such a nice boner, I went down on him. I grabbed him by his balls and went to our bed, fuck me, doggy style, not allowed to cum. He did not enjoyed it, he really needed to pee meanwhile.
    Do you remember when I gave you a test punishment and slapped your balls, your cock shrinked completely. Ask me to slap your balls or I will just keep rubbing myself until your bladder explodes.
    He told me that he is really feared about this. That is our intention, to loosen your erection. Go on all fours, head on the floor, hands behind back. I grabbed his balls, waited a while and gave him a full stroke on is balls. he almost fell aside. Okay, that worked, get the tube on and then you may go to toilet.
    When He returned to bed, I huged him and asked him, do you know why I did this? Because I can.

13. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    It's summer time out here.
    For tanning I allow him to take the strapon off and the thong on.
    He even slept wearing the strapon. He stood up early and made coffee, the coffee mill woke me up. Some suptle way to wake me up to get permission to pee. But his first task in the morning is to give me an orgasm, so I spread my legs, he went down on me, but I wanted finishing me with the Mustang. Then he go permission to pee but it took him a while to get flacid not being blocked in the cage. Right after he finished, I came to the bathroom, had to pee as well. Maybe this will not just be done this weekend.

We spent a lazy day at the balcony, we mad asparagus strawberry salad and I told him to come closer to the toilet to have some nice smell. I interrupted often so it took a while. We are doing our exercises with the pelvic muscles. We gave us massages, especially at the sweet spots.

Next week will have just three workdays again and we will visit sister and boyfriend again for a few days. I asked him what would embarrass him more for the visit, visible marks from spanking with a wooden spoon on my or on his ass. Probably with marks on my ass, he said.
    And why, I asked.
    Because it seems to fit the least to the concept of MC, if he would spank me.
    So does our schedule, that probably doesn't fit to many MC couples as well.
    What about marks on both asses?
    That would be the least emabassing variant, he said.
    Okay, I agree. Then let's have one spanking on Monday and one on Tuesday.
    And who on which day? I will flip a coin, I said.

We enjoyed the Mustang in the afternoon. I told him that I enjoy our play a bit more every day.

He is with friends in a sports bar to see the soccer cup finale.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    By the way, silly question, did anybody of you experienced changes in watching sports habits from MC?

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I am thinking about our approach being on eye level but slightly bringing him deeper into submission. In just ten weeks I took over the complte control of our sex life and we didn't have had some argument about it at all.

I love him for letting me guide him. I am not looking for something strict, household will be done together. I don't tend to these FLR things, food groups and that stuff.

His pee fetish is something, I am using to manipulate him but since he seems to enjoy this I can use this as a powerful tool.

But I don't know, where I want to go with him, with us, two or four? I will talk to my sister about it. I can imagine uncertainty for her as well. Our girls day on Friday at the BoundCon will be a good occasion for that.

I love him, I want PIV orgsams with him, I want him to enjoy all of it. In rare occasions I even want him to dominate me, as reward and because I feel the need being bound and getting fucked sometimes as well.

But I don't want him to have an orgasm without my permission ever again in our lives anymore. That really kicks me.

16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I think, on Thursday's breakfast I want my sister and myself experience orgasms at the table while having our boys under our skirts.
    I bed, that will be a strong signal.

17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    This morning I woke up, feeling the Mustang behind me. I took some spit to lube it and pushed my pussy onto it. Dont move, I told him just give me some slow fingers. A perfect start into the day.
    I told him that his pee rule does not really work. I don't want him to wake me for getting permission to pee. But we will stay on the other pee rule and on Sunday mornings I will allow him to look at me pissing (this word kicks him even more). But this permission depends on his performance during the week. I am proud of him this week. I tapped his head and we stood up. He knelt in front of the toilet and I told him that he is allowed to look at me pissing. There was no eye contact, he just stared at my pussy. I did as much intervals as I could.
    The next time around noon he had to close his eyes.
    We are going to make a bicycle tour to our lake again.

18. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We have had some really good talks while laying in the sun at the beach.

I wanted him to explain, what fascinates him about me peeing. He had to think about it. Don't hurry, I will wait for an explanaition. It is located somewhere in the region that toilet things are shameful and hidden, but he feels some deep intimacy being allowed to experience it rather than doing something that is not allowed. Or maybe something in between.
    Okay, thanks for being so open to me. Are you in some way thankful that I am allowing you to experience it? He is. So you like my toilet rule? He does.
    And what about full body shower? Likes it sometimes.
    And drinking it? A bit, occasionally will be fine.
    But licking is fine? Licking your pussy is always fine.
    And you understand why I do not let you see it, except occasionally. He said, it is quite similiar to his orgasms, which I control as well. Thank you for that wonderful comparison. You are right, I want to control things that arouse you. And I am overwhealmed about how we handle this together.
    I didn't imagine such an impact when I had that idea a few days ago. It's difficult to dominate you with something, you like. Let's just do that together.

But number two is beyond our comfort zone, for both of us. Definitely

We made our special gymnastics together again, holding hands. And had some swimming. First signs of tanning become visible.

There is one thing, I want to ask him, possibly beyond his comfort zone. Since I will meet the chastity cage manufacturer at the BoundCon the next days, there is the issue of different ways to make it pull out resistant. There are the options of a retainer ring, frenum piercing, PA or apadravya. The last one is beyond my comfort zone but I trust piercings more than the glans ring. But I will not force him. I want to get a triangle piercing after the lake swimming season. So there are around hundred days for him to decide or maybe for me to convince him:D. I want to go to the piercing studio to get myself checked for that piercing, can you imagine geting checked about that as well, without any decision set?
    He said, he never pulled out anytime and does not want to break my trust. He thinks (like me) that a piercing would be on another level than a retainer ring.
    He is not convinced (yet) but a frenum piercing seems way less intrusive than a triangle piercing? So you don't want to be covard? He is still uncertain. Don't worry, there is much time to decide.
    The piercer will be the fifth person knowing about your chastity, the manufacturer will be another one. What do you think, will there be more people knowing about it?:D
    But he won't meet the manufacturer if sister and I will go to the convention. You are right, maybe we should take the boys to the convention as well.:D

19. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Hello @bavarianwoman.I have been following your journey with great interest and jealousy but I will live ok.
    My only comment is that you are still very much in his comfort zone and you could push him by simply ask him to give your sisters boyfriend a full body massage and see his reaction.

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your interest.
    Your suggestion is definitely something never considered before. Our current commitment of all fours excludes crossing the couples but we had just the cis-things in mind. But I will keep your idea in mind. But you are right, I am just pushing softly. I guess, I read everything here from the last years and made some conclusions. But please keep in mind, in two days it will just be ten weeks, since I brought up the topic for the first time.
    Furthermore I am trying to create a unicorn, a chaste husband, still usefull for satisfying PIV for both of us, never resisting against my plans. Following our strange plan he will soon be on two week intervalls and in one year he will be on monthly releases. I think, just a few are advaning better, although all of that are individual cases.
    Free space in his comfort zone might be filled with the upcoming BDSM seminar, chastity piercings or any other nice stuff.
    And furthermore I have to arrange my mind as well. It has been just fifteen weeks, since my sister mentioned chastity the first time to me and I didn't had no idea at all.
    I don't even dare to extrapolate that speed until end of this year.
    But you are invited to follow the next steps. I bet, my sister could modify her boyfriend to massage my husband better than I could the other way around and the reciprocity will become mandatory. Maybe they will be lucky that the cocks are locked and can't be sucked.
    You really poked a dirty hole in my mind.:D

21. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:48 PM
    Wow fantastic

22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    May I ask, what are you jealous about?

23. spider203

spider203 Long term member

Local Time:
    4:48 AM
    Because you are a person who understand the benefits of male chastity from the key holders point of view.

iome343 likes this.
  24. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    :)

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Talked to my sister, all four of us will visit the BoundCon, dress code Bavarian tracht and the boys with collar and leach. Additionally I have our ball gag in mind, that would be awesome. I had to give me an orgasm for that and texted my husband he did not satisfy me sufficiently in the morning to go through the day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice