An open door

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by BavarianWoman, Mar 25, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    11:53 AM
    I guess, the boys are alredy feared about the BDSM seminar for my sister and me in two weeks.:D
    The long weekend starting tomorrow will be usefull for their submission.

2. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Made a call to the piercing studio. My preferred lady will be there and I told her about our plans.

3. John

John Member

Local Time:
    It’s very hot not being able to open to open the carabiner and being totally helpless. Could add a plug without being able to remove it. I always suspected it was possible to open the carabiner if it’s not connected with a padlock to the collar.

They say the best dommes have tried being a sub. Suppose husband might be hitting harder think women have more pain tolerance too. Must quite journey for you too to try being at the receiving end.

Sexy Slave 69 likes this.
  4. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    He wrote, that he will come home a bit earlier to have a shower.

So he was home around 4 pm. I asked to see the emergency key. I cut the seal and unlocked him. Oh, I see your issue, you are leaking. You didn't came for a week but usually you need arousal. Which topic has been arousing you? Right now he is aroused by anything, he said. Ok, take a cold shower and get back in the cage. I will supervise that.

On our way to the city we made an agreement. I will unlock him during Oktoberfest (Unlocktoberfest), he can run the Berlin Marathon uncaged and the next day he will get a piercing and will be on honor system. I will get my piercing a week earlier and he should not dare to be a coward.

The nice lady at the piercing studio was happy to see us. We went to a seperate room and she asked us how we are proceeding. I told her, we had ten weeks in chastity yesterday. Congrats from her, and now you want to make it more secure? Exactly but we will wait until end of bathing season but we want to be checked, me as well, I want to add a triangle piercing.

I layed down first lifted my skirt had no underwear. She looked at my pussy, asked about the VCH. It's great, I love the stimulation so much. And you want more of that? I do. She said that my anatomy fits for a triangle piercing. My husband stared at my pussy, silently.

Okay husband now. He layed down opened his trousers and I unlocked his cage and took the tube off. He got a drooling boner. The lady managed the situation well. Relax, it's all normal. She dryed him with a tissue and inspected him. There is much skin at his frenum, low risk of migrating out. She wanted to mention PA as well but he said, he wants to go with frenum. Our ureathra play was not pleasureable for him. He had a boner all the time. Okay, checks done. I'll take the tube home, I said. Can we check the jevelry and give him a moment to calm down? Sure.

I found what I am looking for, a circular barbell massive gold. But the balls were smaller than from my VCH. She said, the gold smith can possibly make them, she will call him.
    Husband acompanied meawhile, he will just get steel as first juvelry.

On our way home I said that I am happy now and asked if he is afraid. Just a little bit, was more afraid about our marks. I bet, she sees heavier stuff, I said.

In the metro I whispered into his ear that we need to prepare the table. I want him to fuck me, no permission to come and then he will get some pegging as reward.

Within minutes we had the table ready with blankets and got naked. I layed at the table and he took my legs up. Stop, what do you have in mind? Lick me first. He went down, smiling. When my climax came near I told him: And now you may fuck me. So he did, with eye contact and both of us in deep love I got an orgasm and he was still save.

Okay, now lets try to edge you with my pussy but be sure stopping early enough. He said, he is uncertain about it, might go fast. Okay, I said, don't move and watch me rubbing my clit. I massaged him with my pelvic muscles. He started count down. I pushed him away. Okay, I think you are ready to get pegged.

I took on my Joque and took the lube. Get on the table. I entered him and took his feet up in the air. Tell me if I hit the right spot. He started to moan, okay found the spot. I lowered his feet and went in completely and giving some strokes. I stopped and asked him how it feels. Felt fine. So you are enjoying it and if I might to bring you an orgasm, than it will be at this spot? I massaged his boner. I raised his legs and found the right spot again. He started moaning. I took his legs down, spread them and bent over, kissing him. His precum was smeared between our bellys.

Then I will stop arousing you. We will test this again on Sunday evening and on Monday we will go the full way together. Now let's do our exercises while I remain inside you. I want you to try to interrupt the flow on ejaculation on Monday. The Nexus got squeezed on both sides.

Now let's have a shower and dinner.

I am curious, whether I can make him spurt from anal sex. I will point his penis directing to his face.

5. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I definitely wanted to get something delivered.

6. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Since we left the blankets at the desk, we repeated yesterdays procedure today in the morning.
    Took another cold shower to get the boner caged again.
    We are driving to my sister for the long weekend.

7. iome343

iome343 Long term member

Italy
    Local Time:
    I'm waiting for updates

John likes this.
  8. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    6:53 AM
    Great journal Ma'am. The honor system was hard for me. I was heavy masturbator. Now I am locked over a year 24/7. For us, chastity is that I can only orgasm when and how my wife wants. It removes all my masturbation and I can only have an erection and an orgasm with her permission. I might go without an orgasm for a week or just a day. It all depends on my wife as it should be. I do all things locked, sleep caged, go to work, even sports, but I do remove my cock caged for impact activities like skiing, etc. I provide oral service to my wife almost daily, but my cock cage only comes off if my wife wants to play with her toy. I use nursing pads in my underware to help with leaking and my foreskin. I do cum from pegging and prostate milking. As you noted it does take some practice. Did you consider a butt plug for your husband? That makes me leak even more and I am ready for strapon later. I wear a glass butt plug almost daily now for the whole day even at work. Good luck to you, your husband, and your sister and her boyfriend. Great couples !! Please keep us posted.

9. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your post. Seems to work in your relationship.
    We are having Lovense Lush plugs in different sizes.

10. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Thank you. Yes, it works well for us. We are using PRISMS Dosha 3 Piece Glass Butt Plug Set. I like glass as it is very bio-compatible and also much better to clean. Similarly, we use medical stainless steel cock cage. I am in Jail Bird. Very open and easy to clean, pee in it, and again better bio-compatibility over resin. Interestingly, my wife also does not shave.

11. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    May I ask you, how are your pegging orgasms look like?
    As far as I understood here, commonly there is a flow out maybe even flacid.
    But I heart, that conditioning can be fast.
    I want him to have him to have satisfying orgasms with ejaculation from pegging. How unicorn might this be?

12. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    I can provide a short update.

We (the sisters) decided (the boys agreed), that orgasms occur behind closed doors. Some sounds are not an issue but we aren't bonobos.
    Maybe it's some nudism with MC added. Talks about our toys are fine, details about usage are off interest. We are still bargaining this out but none of the sisters needs to fondle the testicles of her brother in law.

While laying in the sun and presenting our spanking marks my husband had some problems to explain that to my sister. I enjoyed his helplessness but assisted him a bit later. Her ass wouldn't get spanked, she made it clear. (At least not from your boyfriend, my dirty mind thought.):D

Even the four of us are learning that every couple seems to be unique.

Since his Looker has arrived recently she will go with that at least hundred days without even unlocking and it seems to work from the hygiene aspect. And they really seem to love each other about that.

Since we have been here two weekends ago, he did some great job to reshape the overgrown garden. Well, he gets 3600€ net income monthly from the army that does not care about him anymore, so he concentrates on the garden. We are on our own in some big naturist garden, shielded by hedges near to nowhere. Just some hundred meters away you may fell off the flat earth.
    It has happened that one of the sisters went inside with her boy and returning later with a satisfied smile. Furthermore husband and I are on our toilet protocol, we explained it to them after they did not understand our behaviour. That was some nice moment when one CM couple told the other that they behave silly.

We booked a holyday flat in Garmisch for August to go hiking togeter.

Tomorrow we are visiting the BoundCon and I prepared deep pockets to satisfy any craftsman. Wish me luck.

13. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    #813 bemfem, Jun 8, 2023
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2023
    I think there is a huge misunderstanding and misinformation about prostate/anal/pegging “orgasms” and orgasms in general. Also everyone is different and it really depends on how it is done and what do you want to achieve as a Mistress. I think the best is to really define terms first. The male orgasm consists of the contraction, which then result in a massive and sudden release of pressure. Also, ejaculation and orgasm are two separate things. Right before orgasm, seminal fluids build up at the base of the penis. This gives the feeling that you are about to cum. This is the orgasm. Ejaculation is a powerful, spontaneous muscle spasm. This spasm originates at the base of the spine, passes through and uses the pubococcygeal muscle and causes the rapid ejection of semen. These sensations together are met by increased heart rate, rapid breathing with intense sensitivity of the glans (penis head), shaft and pelvic area. We call this “orgasm”. The milking does not consists of the contraction of the pubococcygeal muscle (or very small one to push the cum out) and semen just drips out. The milking is pleasurable, because there is part of the build up and it stimulates the sphincter muscle and prostate. However, if done properly milking can be performed without or almost without any feelings of orgasm. In that case, the prostate massage is done without any cock stimulation and in a way that a submissive is just milked. A penis is soft and there is no typical ejaculation and minimal orgasm build up. The semen just drips out and a submissive stays very horny even though the seminal vesicles (i.e., where the sperm is stored) and prostate were emptied. There is no intense breathing or increased heart rate. Milking can be done with strapon/dildo too, but it is harder because strapon stimulates the anal region and prostate more intensely. Therefore with a strapon the sensation of orgasm is higher than with a prostate massage. The second way is to simultaneously stimulate prostate using strapon/dildo and the penis. In that case, the typical orgasm is multiplied by the anal stimulation and the male will experience increased heart rate and rapid breathing. Now the “unicorn”, the anal orgasm with a cock cage and soft penis can be achieved, but it requires training and switch of the sensation buildup from penis to anal area. The semen does ejaculate (perhaps a bit less that with typical orgasm with a hard cock) even though the penis is soft and there is increased heart rate and breathing. The pubococcygeal muscle contracts more than with milking, but perhaps less than with a typical orgasm. To achieve this anal “unicorn” orgasm you can trigger it by stimulating the balls or the glans of penis a bit to create a build. I have been lucky to experience both. I have been milked using a finger and a dildo without any feelings of orgasm. Simply nothing, cum just drips out, no increased heart rate, just minimal muscle contractions. However, I have also cum with very strong orgasms with strapon/dildo or using fingers to massage my prostate. In that case, I have to be very full and horny, usually not allowed to cum several days. I usually lick my wife’s pussy and I am so charged. I concentrate an all other sensations, scent, touch and I build up to cum from being taken by her with a strapon. Sometimes just s gentle touch on my soft cock through the cage will do the trick and then there is no coming back. The next strapon deep stroke and I am done. Good luck in trying all those combinations.

14. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Thanks for thatsubstancial post.
    If I milked him with just two fingers there has been very few arousal for him.
    But the combination of a substancial lockup period, stretching his anus, massaging the prostate and the penis, plus dayly workout for the pelvic muscles, I am extremely curious for the results.

15. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    We are on the train to Munich, dressed in Bavarian tracht. At the convention the boys will go leached.:D

16. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    If he is locked up for some time, and you will fuck him with a strapon and play at the same time with his penis, he will very likely orgasm. As you practice and time it correctly, you can make sure that when he cum it is from your strapon and not your handjob. Good luck.

Panda2010 and John like this.
  17. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Short update from train ride home.

Had to dischuss technical details with the manufacturer, found solutions. Made him an offer he couldn't refuse. Delivery till end of June. Took some pile of Euro notes.

18. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    11:53 PM
    Can you share the model you decided on

John likes this.
  19. 84_Rasmus

84_Rasmus Member

Local Time:
    Did you buy from Keuschwerk ? I Follow them on Instagram and i think it is very nice work they do.

20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Yes, from this company.

21. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
  22. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sister asked, why I don't wear the key necklace. Told her about the kitchen safe. But don't you want to play with it in between, she asked. She is right, I do. Few days ago I used his emergency key. Need to find a solution. But the Key hidden visible in the safe is such a nice picture.

23. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Sister wears the key necklace but doesn't want to release him before August.;)

24. bemfem

bemfem Long term member

Indiana, USA
    Local Time:
    Is your sister on this site also?

25. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    No, she is not. I wouldn't tell her in that details about our marriage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice