A Female Led political party

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by L-u-c-y, Jun 30, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Random Thread
  1. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    4:08 PM
  2. Blue Moon

Blue Moon Long term member

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    Thank God I live in the USA. I’m a firm believer in the conservative way. I fully support, and profit from, private business, big industry and big oil. I don’t believe in a welfare state of any kind. Work or starve. The military-industrial complex helps this country thrive. Greed is good and war is sometimes necessary. I can give up the control and power of only my chastity. All the other freedoms and possibilities in my life shall remain mine.

durango_o and 1mlockedup like this.
  3. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Yeah I think you've mentioned that before, once or twice.

4. Blue Moon

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    Simply reminding the world there are options before they choose loss of liberty, privacy, property and free will.

5. sammartin

sammartin Chastity Slave in Training

Dallas, Texas USA
    Local Time:
    I think that I am seeing far too many personal political views in this thread for my taste. Please do not denigrate specific individuals. Just my opinion.

6. BunnyAthalus

BunnyAthalus Long term member

Local Time:
    1:08 AM
    Remember everyone! A world where people have to work or starve or starve is this person's ideal conservative world. Now that's what i call "Free"

Never mind the fact that in literally almost every measurement you can think of such as, education, healthcare, medium income, social mobility, overall happiness and quality of life are significantly worse in America vs Finland.

Brainworms.

7. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    5:08 PM
    War is sometimes necessary? Please buddy be serious…

Do you know what's the “Italian letter"? It was my exam thesis at the analyst school.

The Sismi dossier (the old Italian intelligence agency) reported that Iraq was buying the "yellowcake" uranium from Niger to move forward and upgrade their nuclear program. Well that letter was a big big bullshits and the CIA sustained that. But the Bush administration ignored it and covered up all the evidences it was false. There were wrong dates, wrong intels, old Niger politician people who was was in charge in past and still appears on the letter, wrong and false signatures.

Moreover the ambassador Wilson was sent by the CIA to Niger and he reported that was impossible to sell or smuggle 500 tons of uranium due to strict french control in the country and logistical reasons. How could you bring away from the country, traveling across the Sahara desert and the Red Sea such material without being seen?

The letter came from a certain Rocco Martino, an ex italian policeman who was famous to be an informations seller, so he did it for money. That’s the reason to lie. And other informations were stolen from a woman who worked in the Niger embassy who needed of money.

There's a movie also talking about this fact, called "Fair Games" with Naomi Watts playing Valerie Plame an ex CIA agency and Sean Pen as the ambassador Wilson. So it’s based on a true story.

No evidence has never been found in Iraq, no weapon of mass destruction, no uranium in the country, no nuclear storage site held by Saddam Hussein.

Your fucking war was a bullshit, like every war you did, so don't say was is necessary please.

Greetings

War is sometimes necessary? do you know what's the "italian letter"? the Sismi report reported that Iraq was buying the "yellowcake" uranium from Niger to move forward their nuclear program? that letter was a big big bullshits and the CIA sustained that thesis. But the Bush administration ignored it and covered up all the evidences it was false. Like wrong date, wrong intel, old Niger politician people who was was in charge in past and still appears on the letter. The letter came from a certain Rocco Martino, an ex italian policeman who was famous to be an information seller, so he did it for money. And other informations were stolen from a woman who worked in the Niger embassy. There's a movie also talking about this fact, called "Fair Games" with Naomi Watts playing Valerie Plame an ex CIA agency, so based on a true story.

No evidence has never been found in Iraq, no weapon of mass destruction, no uranium in the country, no nuclear storage site held by Saddam Hussein.

Your fucking was was a bullshit, like every war you did, so don't say

BunnyAthalus likes this.
  8. kneeees

kneeees Member

Local Time:
    fantastic, well done Finland - Just the start I think

9. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    War should be a last resort. Look at WWII. If we (the USA) wouldn’t have got involved, the Axis powers would have taken over the world eventually destroying all freedom. So while it’s a last resort IMHO it is sometimes necessary.

That’s why a strong defense is necessary. It shows others you’re willing to fight if pushed too far.

Now don’t get me wrong. I hate war. I hate people dying and I don’t think it’s right, I just accept some people and nations are power hungry and willing to kill and do evil things to get power.

Blue Moon and Giacomo like this.
  10. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    So do you really wanna so this political party? the only question i have is: who will pay for everything? a political campaign is expensive and you would need of votes. Or maybe better do like the fascists and establish a dictatorship? by the way if people knew the history better you'd not think that the fascism was so so bad (apart from some aspects).

11. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Really?
    I’m sorry but fascism has never been “not so bad”.

Yes some benefit greatly from it and for them it’s great. But for the majority it’s an awful way to live without freedom.

I’ll pass. I’ll gladly put up with the problems in a free society vs living under fascism and the fear of death for even a minor misgiving.

Blue Moon likes this.
  12. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    That's the problem mate, people confuses the fascism with the nazism.

Nazism's ideology was born from the fascism, that's true but it's a mistake if you place side by side the image of Mussolini and Hitler.

Actually about me the matter is more complex. I've read a book by an italian academic and historic, who says that the nazi-fascism category was invented by the Allies in order to defeat the common enemy in Europe and it has been used from the resistance.

Starting from the origin of the two political movement the german nazism was born in response to the serious WWI defeat and to malcontent of german people shattered by the war, economical crisis, high inflation and poorness.
    Hitler defined that situation like a "stab inflicted to the german people by the judaism, and communism to be revenged".
    He pushed on this critical situation to get the power, used propaganda, spectacularity and dialogue to let the entire people think that could really exist the Niezsche super-man and a superior race (what a wonderful and totally fool demagogue he was !!!).

Differently the Italy won del WWI but it was a "mutilate victory" (vittoria mutilata like Mussolini said). The fascism is the fly-wheel of a new political era. The fascist prospective is a optimistic prospective and a progress one.

In the nazism there's no progress but there's the tradition and race prospective, that's different form the fascism.

Fascism is revolution, the idea to create a new order based on discipline, law respect, fight the corruption and mafia, idea of a modern nation and nationalism.

Nazism wanted to reactivate the ancestral order and the superiority of the fucking and absurd aryan race...

I could continue but i don't wanna cause the sleep to people ahahahahah...

and i know it's an hard matter to explain, especially not in my language, so i hope i was clear (at least little clear :)

Greetings

13. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    I never mentioned the Nazi
    Mussolini was a fascist
    Sadism Hussain was a fascist

The list goes on and on but I won’t bore folks Google can help those interested

Blue Moon likes this.
  14. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    look what i have just found surfing the net...there's a fascist emblem on your coins...ahahahahah...do you know what is it? the "fascio littorio"?

Attached Files:

15. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Agree with Ms Lucy

16. L-u-c-y

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Wise :)

Chaste J. and boi paul like this.
  17. boi paul

boi paul slave to my Mistress 24/7 365 days a year.

retired slave serving Mistress
    Michigan
    Local Time:
    Yes Ma'am

18. hardbodysub

hardbodysub BrokeTheMold

Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Oh, how lovely. And naive. Big industry and big oil sucking from the teat of the world, profiting by exploiting natural resources and not paying even remotely adequately for the resource depletion and environmental damage they create. Military-industrial complex and corporate overlords corrupting government, creating laws that benefit themselves and screw the rest. You don't have the freedom you think you have, it's been taken away by the oligarchs.

19. Blue Moon

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    #294 Blue Moon, Dec 12, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2019
    -The world and it’s resources were put here to be used and consumed.

-I earn a huge living working in the energy sector, drawing those resources out of the ground for all who can afford it to use.

-I have all the freedoms I wish. I can do anything, go anywhere, worship freely and consume anything I care to pay for. My life is grand.

tomf_22033 likes this.
  20. MRS.Lilith

MRS.Lilith Kitchen Mistress
    Verified Female

Local Time:
    Lol, you have no idea how brainwashed you come across to the rest of the world. But hey, enjoy it if it makes you happy.

bondinchas, Guest 0388 and John like this.
  21. Blue Moon

Driver
    Dallas, Tx
    Local Time:
    Fortunately, I don’t care how I come across to the rest of the world. After nearly 60 years I am grateful to have been raised to be independent and apart from the faddish crowd. Governments and politics should not be run as a Top 20 Current Hot Topics.
    I should not be expected to feed the over breeders & the underworking layabouts. Nor should anyone’s hard earned paycheck feed me. Mine is not to share nor be stolen and doled out as someone else sees fit.
    The earth, as it is now, has an expiration date. Nothing I do can prevent or even slow this down. So, while both the earth and I exist, I will take from it what I need and use it to my benefit.
    Others may work or starve, contribute or do without. I don’t really care. If you care, then YOU feed them. YOU pay their way. YOU HOUSE them. YOU put shoes on their feet. But, use YOUR OWN MONEY AND RESOURCES and keep your paws off mine.
    If the idea of a female led government is simply to redistribute my wealth, serve only tofu and have everybody building Houses For Humanity then I want no part of it. Bring me a Maggie Thatcher or Julia Child and I believe I could listen a bit better to the idea. Strong conservative women will always be in demand.

22. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    Saddam wasn’t a fascist...was a dictator. Mussolini was a dictator too but with many virtues. One of them destroyed him, the ambition, too much ambition. Please check better the meaning of “fascist” because you can’t match the word “fascist” to every dictators of the history. So were Gheddafi or Stalin also fascist? I don’t think so

23. tomf_22033

VA USA
    Local Time:
    [
    Yes not all dictators are fascists.

I’m not going to say anything you’ll agree with so. I’m done trying to reason with you

24. Giacomo

Giacomo Active member

Italy - Rome
    Local Time:
    I’m reasoning too...no offense in my words

25. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    There is truth to what you are saying. All living creatures do and should utilize the earths resources to the best survival advantage that they can get. The difference is that animals only take what they need and consider the group/eco system as they live, while humans take as much as they can get while disregarding the collective survival of other humans/the eco system that is key to their survival.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice