1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    8:51 PM
    Hey everyone,

So I’ve always bee an Alpha male A-type personality. I have a government job that requires me to be a leader and run the show. I’m in my 30’s my Fiancee is 25. We are very sexual and have already done our fun share of role-play.

So I recently really got the urge to try Chastity. I wanted to try it, but being the way I’m built I thought I would come off like a big wimp to my woman. Well she is always making jokes about when she goes to work at night how I’m going to sneak girls over lol. So I saw that as an opportunity to test the waters.

I told her you know if you want you can lock me up while you’re at work that way you know I’m behaving ;-) she was confused at first and had no idea what I was talking about but I showed her pictures and said it just seems like something that would be fun do you want to try it?

Fast forward I got a 2 inch pink CB 6000 S cage. Wore it for about two days and my fiancé was laughing the whole time and seem like she was really enjoying the experience. She poke fun at me a little bit was surprised that I was able to fit in the cage denied me from having an orgasm and eventually took it off me and we haven’t done chastity in a few weeks.

She’s going out for a girls night tonight and I figured it would be a great opportunity to bring it up about keeping me locked up while she’s out with the girls but I keep letting my manly ego get in the way thinking will she eventually think I’m a big wimp?

I love knowing she’s out dressed up all sexy and I’m locked up at home but again this is all very new to me and I don’t want this to affect my relationship in the long term going from that confident man that she sees me as to a big wimp…

any guidance and experience on this would be greatly appreciated thank you!

2. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    It's a conundrum. Those of us that are in a powerful position in the world most need the feeling of submission when we are with the person we are most vulnerable to. Seems like we need the relief from having control. But I also think we deeply enjoy the thrill of not having control and not knowing what will happen next. I often think of it like a coaster ride. Once the steel bar locks down on you and it pulls out to the click, click, click part of the track....you know you are going to ride it all the way to the end and you have no idea what twist and turn you have coming your way.

You can be as alpha as you want, but our biological libido forces us, even makes erotic the vulnerability we experience from the charms of a woman. Personally, I think this was evolutionary required for civilization to take hold. Otherwise our nature would be too destructive for civilization to prosper.

My wife had to see how much chastity made me focus on her and had to read to understand our biology. Funny how women are just as uncertain about what makes us tick as we are uncertain about what makes them tick. However chastity can break those barriers over time, but it does take time. Eventually your KH will put 2 and 2 together....than good luck ever getting out of chastity.

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    4:51 AM
    Well the good news is she hasn't freaked out about it.

Be careful not to try to go too fast too soon. Chastity when she is out is a great idea. Let her see the positives. Let het come to her own conclusion. Don't force the issue.

Have a chat about it, but don't try to push her. Sell the benefits but keep it low key.

Good luck

Neander, Joey G and Mauiperson like this.
  4. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    11:51 PM
    Hello and welcome to chastity mansion! Good luck in your journey!

I’m a alpha male as well. Manufacturing/Management job! Have to be competitive! In charge of many people! I used to come home all worked up! Sex was for my pleasure. She is very submissive and I didn’t care about wife’s pleasures. Realized that was wrong!!! Experimented with chastity! Basically told her I’ll be the alpha male in your life but you will be the alpha female in our bedroom! She loved the idea! Today, I still make critical decisions with her input, but she definitely has control in the bedroom! She is happy!

I’m not locked all the time like some guys love to be. I’m taking it slow with my wife! When she’s feeling frisky or wants sex for a special occasion, she usually has me lock up in advance. I never know when I’m going to be released and I’m not allowed to ask either! Most of time she keeps me locked for 7-10 days!

5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Great read! Really appreciate the response!

6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Great guidance brother. Trying not to be too much to fast where she thinks I’m some nut lol. The fact she took to it first round makes me think little by little she hopefully gets more into it.

I want her to eventually bring it up on her and tell me “Hey I want to lock you up tonight!”

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  7. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    I think just as many wives would prefer NOT to have to ask us to take the trash out, just as many (in proportion) would prefer not to have to ASK us to lock. My wife rarely asks me to lock, but she always appreciates it when I do.

In fact, her comments are more like "why aren't you locked?"

8. Mauiperson

Mauiperson Long term member

Physician
    Maui
    Local Time:
    5:51 PM
    When I got my piercing, had to be cage free for ahile. My wife was persistent about getting me back in the cage. She likes that husbund far better and she enjoys ramping up the teasing to keep husband focused.

Arti_Rao, CuckeldBull and Joey G like this.
  9. Chastehubs

Chastehubs Chasting4wife

Local Time:
    Lock up give her the keys and hand her $50 and say have fun with the girls. Worst she's gunna do is take the 50 and have fun with the girls. But she may send u a picture of the keys to tease you. Just be careful she don't try to rip the cage off when she comes home all hot and bothered.

wEE Alan 85 and Joey G like this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah that's pretty accurate with how my Fiancee is...she won't go out of her way yet to say lock it up! I would like to eventually get to that point but like you all are saying, slow and steady.

Tonight she was getting all dolled up and sexy I was complimenting her how sexy she looked and how much she was turning me on. Told her "let me take a few photos of you because you look hot!" She got all smiles and then I said "babe you look so hot I wish I could do something about it but I'm locked in this cage..." She laughed, I can tell she enjoys it a bit, she has too!

She left about 30 minutes ago. Told her have a great time and to let me know when she's coming home. I Instagram messaged her saying "Your looking smokin hot tonight, I would take care of myself but I'm (lock emoji)" she responded "hahaha I love you!"

I definitely think she is digging it. At least I hope so!!

Mauiperson likes this.
  11. Fellow traveler

Fellow traveler Active member

Truck driver
    Southern U.S
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    I think the whole alpha thing gets thrown around to much. We aren't pack animals, we are complex animals that trough trial and error develop a society structure that works for the most part. All that being said there's no wrong or right way to do this. There's a couple submissive things I like. Being locked for me isn't a time challenge either, I like being locked till she wants to fool around. Just my two pence

12. Guest 6019

Guest 6019 Long term member

Local Time:

I might be locked, but I am no.1 in charge at work. If anything i feel more confident in the knowing that my relationship with my wife is probably closer and better than the lot of them. I'm still an egotistical alpha out of the house, and sometimes in the house, it has just made me focus more on her. For men less is more when it comes to ejaculation. Edge all you like, but the intensity of the edging and only coming every 5 or so days (usually for me, though I'm on 8 at the moment) is so worth the wait.

Jammy, Mauiperson and Isopropylforyou like this.
  13. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    When the Zombie apocalypse comes, I would eat you alive. Lol

CuckeldBull likes this.
  14. Alfons003_KH

Alfons003_KH Im 20 y.o. keyholder. Twitter: Alfons003_KH

Local Time:
    5:51 AM
    Look on holytrainer cage (holytrainer V4 small). YOu can check some on Aliexpress. From my experiences its much better than CB600S

15. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I agree. I have the standard, small and nano. I'm usually in the small and 2nd largest ring. Hardly know it's there most of the time and it is really simple and no pinching to put on

16. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Joey, you're uncertainty is the confusion of your exterior alpha role and your interior recognition of your desire to be submissive with your fiancee. 100% through-and-through alpha guys don't get the "urge" to try chastity or buy themselves a pink cage. You're recognizing and coming to accept as you mature that your interior personality is multi-faceted and you're accepting that you want to share it with your fiancee and not keep that part of yourself secret from her. This is not something that will go away, and it's wonderful that she accepts this side of you; believe me, if she was horrified or thought you were less than the man she loves she would have told you that already. Instead, she's playing along because she sees it's in her interest to develop this submissive, attentive, vulnerable side of you -- a side most women wish their man exposed. The bottom line here is that it's *you* who needs to accept and expose yourself. The submissiveness or beta side you feel is real. You can acknowledge it and live it and share it with her, and still be a leader in your job. Indeed, knowing yourself better may make you a better leader, just as it makes you a more honest lover. Good luck.

Cageboi, Headtrip, Joey G and 2 others like this.
  17. CuckeldBull

CuckeldBull Long term member

Retired
    Florida
    Local Time:
    Had a PA piercing a year ago n have been uncaged since. Few weeks ago I locked up n told my wife, Hold these for me. Ive def missed that achy ball feeling! Now looking for a light wgt pa chastity device.
    Joey: just start wearing it full time. Find a comfortable one n wear 24/7 as much as you want. Dont make a big deal of it with her n keep it low key(pun intended! Lol) like anything else this too will soon pass. She’ll soon accept that you enjoy being locked n that it only benefits her. You’ll be so horny n willing to do anything for her that you just may spoil her! (Most probly) Be careful what you reap!
    Nothing Dom/Fem in our 33yr marriage just 51/49 n she def knows she holds the balls in the family!
    Hoping you both enjoy your chasity!

Joey G likes this.
  18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    VERY nice read. Really hit me on a psychological level. I was always afraid to tell her about this but it seems like she actually is enjoying keeping me locked up. Little by little I want to transition it to her telling me to "lock it up."

19. Isopropylforyou

Isopropylforyou Long term member

Seeker of Truth and Knowledge.
    Texas
    Local Time:
    10:51 PM
    Check in with her and ask her how she feels about it. Let her go first. This shows that you care about what she is feeling and what she has to say.

As to be 100% Alpha or 100% Beta/ Submissive... It is a lie.

No one is 100% of Anything.

It's Yin and Yang.

Its like a coin where one side is Alpha and one side is Beta.

We are all shades of BOTH sides of the same coin.

Keep talking to and checking in with not only her, but yourself as well.

Life is a journey of discovery and change. Enjoy the journey.

Iso.

Arti_Rao and Joey G like this.
  20. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    Didn't read all of your post, but will say, try be in that with open mind and enjoy the fun .
    U will love it

Isopropylforyou and Joey G like this.
  21. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Little update from last night for you all:

So she came home around 4am after having a great night with the girls. Anytime she has been drinking a lot she comes home very horny. I like when she is like this on the occasion because she will be VERY open and down for almost anything.

She came home and started kissing me and telling me how much she loved me 100 times lol. She said she was telling all the girls in her group how much she loves my man part, and they were all asking about us as a couple. She said she told them nothing but praise. When she is drunk her shyness goes completely away and she just blurts out the truth, it's great!

So I had the CB6000S on for about 10 hours and I used a larger ring and it ended up slipping off when I was in the bed so I just left it off. She came home and the first thing she says is "Okay let's unlock you! Oh wait you don't have it on??" I told her it slipped off, that I need to use a smaller ring next time.

It then led into rolling around in the sheets and we knocked out.

So far, she seems to be definitely open to locking me up. I have to bring it up right now and offer to put it on but what do you guys think so far? Should I continue bringing it up casually like when were going out? Or try to have her lock me up more often doing random daily errands?

I don't want to come off to strong too quick. I am not completely comfortable wearing it out and about for long periods of time just yet...maybe I need to look into other brands like the Holytrainer I heard was better?

I really appreciate all your feedback and comments. It has been some GREAT reads!!

CuckeldBull, Rectrix and Arti_Rao like this.
  22. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    I was almost gonna call bullshit about no 100% alpha would lock himself up. "Well I'm not having a pink one!" As I was puffing up in my head, thinking "Well I did!". Then I thought about it some more, and agree, great post. Iso puts it well too. "No one is 100% of anything"

I have a feeling you're gonna be fine mate.

Isopropylforyou, Joey G and Arti_Rao like this.
  23. Sissycaitlin77

Sissycaitlin77 locked sissy slave.

the united states/ midwest region.
    Local Time:

Hello, first off welcome to the mansion.!! seems like yo

Hello welcome to the mansion.!!!

first a good age to try it you both being young and etc. but like everyone said so far yes go slow and go day by day and hope it will stick but im glad she seems to be enjoying it so far which means thats a good thing.!!! i dont think this will affect your relationship at all being she seemed to like it so i feel this will just add more to it overall. Also i like you got the cage in pink hehe. but i like the lock in lust cages better than the cb 6000s ones. but good luck and enjoy but most importanly have fun.!!!!!

Joey G likes this.
  24. Guest 6019

Local Time:
    Why do you want to be caged?

For me, I was masturbating too much and wanted help leaving it alone during, or certainly toward the end of her period. There had been complaints about lasting too long and making her sore, which makes the situation worse, as then she's not on the mood. She accepted me wearing all the time to help with that and then I started developing other deeper feelings of devotion to my wife. The effect was very quick and profound, and still developing. Feels weird without it now. I blogged the first three months quite thoroughly, but since the new year didn't write much.

Joey G likes this.
  25. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    I can say, being completely honest here, besides the main reason of knowing she controls my orgasms etc. I masturbate entirely too much lol. Sometimes I will predict she isn't in the mood or tired and so I handle my business, then guess what, 30 minutes later she wants to fool around!

I just ordered the HolyTrainer V4 Small. It seems like a much more hidden/comfortable chastity cage. The CB6000S has a big clunky lock and it's only comfortable for a few hours tops. I want to be able to wear something that I can go all day in without people noticing a weird bulge in my pants.

My goal is when she is about to go out for her to say "Okay go get locked up, I'm heading out." but for now should I just bring it up casually here and there? Such as "Hey babe since your running out to the store why don't you lock me up for a bit."

I realized that when I am locked up I have bigger loads and she definitely notices and enjoys it!

Rectrix likes this.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. alpha male in chastity

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice