1st time doing chastity as Alpha male...guidance please!

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Joey G, Feb 9, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Elfman

Elfman Gay werewolves & martinis

Artist, photographer, bartender
    Boise, Idaho
    Local Time:
    11:39 PM
    #126 Elfman, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Yes that's normal and in another five days you should be climbing up the walls. A few weeks after that it might not seem like so much fun anymore but hey, it's not bondage until you want out, right? lol

Must feel like a nice relief from being in charge all the time, I bet. I know what that's like.

Oh, I don't know if it's been said, but don't let the mood swings of not getting off for weeks damage your relationship. 8P

Joey G likes this.
  2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    my madam also love the bulge of my cage showing, she has me wear leggings out sometimes to emphasise it, and she also loves to point out that it isn’t a cock it’s a cage showing.

Joey G likes this.
  3. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    no carry her purse to. I always carry madams bags and purse when out shopping. And one of madams favourite things to do when shopping is once we get to the cashier, she will place the items down, then click her fingers at me, as she walks off. Leaving me to pay and bag up the purchases.

Joey G likes this.
  4. John

John Member

Local Time:
    8:39 AM
    As long as you don’t loose your self respect/dignity I don’t see a problem if it would excite you it’s not like you do it every day. Had a ex who left her purse with me while shopping while looking at clothes felt embarrassing. So humiliating it is indeed!!!

Joey G likes this.
  5. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Yeah I mean I’m not looking to become a complete bitch with no self respect and ruin my relationship lol.

I like being caged up, but still acting and being a man. Gym, motorcycle, trucks, man shit!

One thing that’s hard to get use to is I usually would come home and handle my woman. Grab her and throw her on the bed and fuck her good. Now how can I do that locked up? Lol.

I love the whole chastity she is the boss thing but I can’t tell still if this is a temporary kink were into or if this will be continued for years to come...

hmmmm....

I really love her bossing me around and controlling when I cum. I don’t want to give it up. Having a hard time adjusting to how I’m supposed to act..

Chastehubs likes this.
  6. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Add on thoughts...

Sorry to beat a dead horse but I just want to be locked up and have my woman control my orgasms and boss me around. While still being my man self.

MY FEAR: Having her get turned off down the road. I have no idea why I am so fearful of this. I grew up with getting drilled into my brain BE THE MAN, HANDLE YOUR SHIT, TAKE YOUR WOMAN AND BE HER MAN!

but to me it’s like ok one thing to be locked up and her control my orgasms, but now I got her calling me little dick caged man lol. She is totally into it I can tell but where do I draw the line?

I am dinging out. Help me out guys I appreciate it!

7. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Good question, but a tricky one to answer. Think the man up thing could also be a cultural thing with certain expectations. It's the man that supposed to this and that. The woman is supposed to be nice and sweet or whatever all the stereotypical gender roles.

You can still be just as much man even if you get your limits and gender roles pushed a bit. It's not like you need to change as a person. Some women test the men how far they are willing to go for them. It's okay to say no if you are not ready for certain things. My own experience I have never been as preapired for what the woman introduced me to in the past and push my limits a bit.

All the macho shit you have to be this or that way it's just like a role we have to play to feel accepted. I don't give a damn about those things.
    The question is more how strong your relationship is if the relationship isn't too strong the getting humiliated or asking her to do so could easily be covering up a bigger problem. But in a healthy relationship it could maybe easier manage these types of kinks without hurting anything. Also depending on how into the gender roles your Lady is and if she has a open minded enough to be a little different. If she has open mind it might even makes you stronger

Joey G likes this.
  8. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #133 Joey G, Feb 22, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 22, 2021
    Thanks @John I love your feedback.

Yeah our relationship is solid. Really solid. We have our shit together and love each other. That I can say. (still with women you never know) lol.

I was asking her again last night through text while she was at work I said babe you like this experience so far? She said “I like it, I enjoy bossing you around!”

The humiliation small dick thing is me requesting it, and she says it, knowing I like it. She seems to be enjoying it more too lol.

I am sure she can separate kink from reality. She knows I’m not actually small but that I like her saying it is. Right?

I can’t see this ruining my relationship but I can see it causing problems like @Elfman said if I let me mood swings drive her up the wall. She seems to enjoy it right now, but if I message her non stop about how I’m horny, how I need to cum, how this and that, she gets sort of quiet and annoyed like it’s a chore. I can’t have her thinking that.

What would you say is a good ratio to do?

Ratio as in:

Go about the day not bringing up the cage TO mentioning the cage and how I’m horny, dripping etc.

What is a safe balance? I tend to go over board with bringing it up.

**ADD UPDATE**

I told her I was dripping in my cage and she told me I should wear one of her pads. As in her period pads so my pre cum doesn’t wet my briefs. LOL she is being serious. It’s sort of a humiliating turn on...LOL.

I LOVE the humiliation part. Man...I want to do it to be embarrassed but I think to myself. What man does that shit?

9. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Sound like you got a sound foundation. Wouldn't question if I'm curious what she is suggesting I would do it. You know the pad could soon turn into something else so be careful lol! Seems like she loves it! Don't think you should worry about it too much just bring it up when it fits not all of the time as you say. It's seems like your Lady brings it up herself. So don't think there's a magic formula here just think a little with the "real brain" not the "other brain" how often you bring it up lol. So every word isn't kink. You know the other brain wants to talk about it all of the time when fired up.

Joey G likes this.
  10. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @John yeah today was actually a way better experience. I was a little much texting all day because I was insanely horny. She played along for a while and then I could tell she faded out..

We had a little conversation when I got home and she likes when I bring it up but not to that excess, so now I know!

I got home from work, and her necklace came in the mail with the little lock and key with my initials on it. We’re at the gym right now with her sister and she’s wearing it around her neck lol.

I barely brought it up once I got home and told her I was thinking about having a boys night tomorrow. I was like “do you think I can go on unlocked tomorrow night?“

She replies with “yeah right! I’m going to double lock you with the main lock and a serialized plastic lock!!” and she’s serious lol.

She even told me to go fetch her headphones out of the car. It’s kind of hot too because her younger sister is 19 and really attractive and little does she know her older sister (my lady) has me locked up LOL.

That’s all the updates for today… I am going to ask if I can take it off the shower later.

**RANDOM TIP**

Just a random tip, but for those of you that frequently exercise I’m currently wearing the CB6000-S and when you’re wearing basketball shorts, if you take a small sport sock and throw it over the whole cage it prevents the lock from sticking out and just looks like you’re packing a big dick lol.

anyways I’ll update you guys soon! Any feedback always appreciated!

11. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    2:39 AM
    Haha! Yeah Right.... boy’s night out always deserves 2 Locks! Nice try though!
    Good luck going forward!

Joey G likes this.
  12. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Rubberbands and Duct tape also keeps the lock in place but looks a lot less. You are really going all in with neckless and everything. Maybe her younger sister get inspired I want a boyfriend that picks up the headphones for me as well lol So maybe you are setting new standards for her.

Joey G likes this.
  13. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    2/23/21 MORNING UPDATE

Yesterday after work didn't bring up the cage whatsoever. She mentioned it once or twice at random times which was great. (trying to get HER to bring it up from now on) Her necklace came in the mail, which is a small gold lock (same as the one on my cage) with my initials on it ;-P She put it right on around her neck.

We went to the gym with her sister who is 19 (and very cute BTW) and we worked out etc. It was hot knowing she was wearing this new necklace that meant she has my cock in a cage lol. and her sister having no clue!

I will say this. For those of you that don't workout, when you are hitting it hard on a major muscle group i.e. chest, back, legs the blood flow from your dick basically gets drained out. Your whole package shrinks up because everywhere else is pumped up with blood flow. THE CAGE ALMOST CAME OFF!! lol. I have the 2nd to last smallest ring on and my balls actually slipped out! Which never happened before. I went over to my girl and asked to borrow her car keys to "put something in the car." (she keeps the cage key on her car keys) I just went into the bathroom and readjusted the whole device. Phew....

Imagine the cage falling out through my shorts onto the gym floor? LMAO!!

So we get back to the house. I sent my lady a quick text saying "let me make your protein shakes and take care of you both." So she told me to make the protein shakes for them. Then her sister started cleaning the dishes and I told her hey hey! I got the dishes don't worry about it! My girl says "Yeah Jess HE has to do the dishes!" her sister says No no I got it guys it's okay! Then my girl goes "Okay babe you got off easy tonight.." and her sister LAUGHS lol! She had no idea but it was hot knowing one day maybe her sister would know I was locked up. Probably not, but who knows lol.

So when her sister went to the bathroom I whispered to my girl hey can I please be released to shower and clean up the cage? She goes "Okay yes, but NO jerking off!" So I showered, put the cage back on (even went with the smallest ring which is the next one down) fits a bit more snug but definitely not coming out now.

Her sister left. My girl said I can sleep tonight without the cage but I am NOT cumming tonight. I was like damn lol. Soon as I was let out, I did what I do. Starting to rub her body, kiss her neck etc. We had sex like wild animals. My load was crazy because of the denial and being locked for almost 5 days!

She laid there and just kept saying how much she loved me, missed me lol, how much she loved my dick, this and that. I said do you want me locked back up? She goes "In the morning."

In the morning she was about to leave and I said should I lock back up? She goes "When I get home."

That's where I'm at. It's funny because I WANT to be caged right now but I would prefer for HER to tell me to cage back up rather then me just throwing it back on. You guys agree? Trying to make it where SHE calls all the shots and I just have to slightly nudge her.

Appreciate you all! Feedback always welcome!!

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  14. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    **SMALL ADD ON UPDATE**

She texted me from work with some chit chat. After a few back and forth texts I texted her saying...

Me: It's nice to be free ;)
    Her: Temporary..it's a free pass
    Me: Ok! Well I will enjoy it while it lasts :p
    Her: Are you going to jerk off?
    Me: Well I didn't want to get in trouble! So I didn't...unless I am aloud to!?
    Her: I am allowing you to jerk off, go ahead.

LOL! Glad to see she is still loving the chastity and being in control! She must of really loved the D she got last night ha ha ha.

Keep you posted...

John and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  15. LockedbyFridayGirl

LockedbyFridayGirl Long term member

Project Manager/Estimator
    Indianapolis
    Local Time:
    In my opinion.... I would enjoy these short lock ups for a while! Because when she catches on (soon) and gets to liking this, she will most likely start keeping you locked longer! Which means you will cum less!!! I’m might be wrong but I don’t feel your wanting to cum less?!?! At least not yet?

Play the game! Lock up! Get her horney and wait till she unlocks you! I’m thinking after 3-5 days of being locked and pleasuring her, she will want penetration and unlock you! You got plenty of time in your life to be locked for longer periods! Evolve slowly and Enjoy these times now! She seems happy! That’s what it’s all about! Her happiness!

Why my wife and I play! Sex was vanilla and getting routine. I wanted to spice up sex life. I have a high libido! Hers is mild! I wanted more sex! Bought a chastity cage! She was interested. I am still cumming about the same as before but I’m having way more sex! I pleasure my wife a lot more now than I ever did. I get to play with her muffin! Heck, I even get to shave it now! She likes having sex on hers terms. And if I’m locked.... she doesn’t have to sleep on “her” wet spot haha!!! The part I like best.... After 3-4 edging sessions she is ready for the cage to come off!!! She usually keeps me locked 7-10 days. She has only asked for the key once! I usually lock back up 2-3 days after and set the keys on my night stand! She takes the keys when she’s ready! My lock up time starts when she takes the keys!

Good luck going forward!!!

Open2njoy, Joey G and John like this.
  16. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Think she needed you it seemed so from her reaction. She is probably trying to be nice and let you stay free a little. Know the frustration it's like you feel home in a cage. Tried same in the past where you get a free pass and just want to return to the excitement.

Joey G and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  17. John

John Member

Local Time:
    Let's see how long you would stay free she will miss keeping you locked for sure.

18. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    @LockedbyFridayGirl Thanks for your response, enjoyed reading your post. I appreciate you sharing a little of your history. It's funny how never in a million years...would I see myself getting into this chastity life AND having a woman who wouldn't think it was weird and actually really enjoys it LOL.

So far its been a little over a week since starting this experience. I have had better orgasms then I ever have. I absolutely love that my woman likes controlling when I get to orgasm, and enjoys making fun of me a bit etc. It's great so far!

**SMALL UPDATE**

She is wearing her necklace I got her since yesterday and she just texted me back and forth a bit. I texted her saying, hey babe how long am I free for today!? ;-) she goes "Just until I get homeee." So I am locked back up in about an hour! lol.

@John Yeah brother it's funny how you can't wait to get the cage off and then when its off, you can't wait to get back in the game lol. I do like being free, but I have been free my whole life. I am liking this whole locked thing!

Keep you all posted....

John, homebody and LockedbyFridayGirl like this.
  19. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    Quick little nightly update…

It’s been a while but I’m having a guys night tonight to go out and get drunk lol.

I feel really weird going out locked up for the first time with all my close guy friends that I’m almost 100% positive aren’t Caged LOL.

Any advice?? Lol.

I already asked my girl and she said absolutely not you’re staying Caged! lol.

LockedbyFridayGirl likes this.
  20. John

John Member

Local Time:
    I know the feeling when being in social gatherings and know being caged it’s a bit odd feeling and feeling very self conscious. I think it’s more metal than actually a problem. It’s like being in metal arousal/submissive state and have to be in a normal state of mind. It’s not like they can see it or you wouldn’t talk about if it after a few beers. No need to make the cage too visible maybe least possible.

Joey G likes this.
  21. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    Then once you have been wearing it long enough it gets to the point that you forget that it is there at least most of the time

Joey G likes this.
  22. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    Keep in mind it takes a “real man” to be so interested in his wife’s pleasure that he will give his wife control of his penis. I doubt many of your guy friends would have the balls or maturity to follow a women’s lead like that. As you’re learning, the benefits far outweigh the perceived embarrassment. Enjoy it to the max!

23. Joey G

Joey G Long term member

Local Time:
    #148 Joey G, Feb 24, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    **2/24/21 Update**

Had my first guys night last night wearing my CB6000-S. You know it really wasn't as bad as I thought. Small discomfort but not enough where I was itching to take it off. It was actually turning me on knowing there were a lot of attractive women there but yet my cock was locked up lol.

Got home last night and she let me out just to sleep for the night. Still trying to wear it overnight but having that burning groin sensation still. Not extreme burning, but it's to the point where it's annoying and keeps me awake. I can go 15 hours ALL DAY with no issues, but soon as I lay down and get the nocturnal erections, that's when it starts bugging me.

I am getting a good ball sac lotion/ointment to apply as often as I can to prevent that.

This morning I woke up, showered, and then I asked her if she wanted me free or locked up? She replies "You know the answer to that already." So I locked up!

About an hour later she posted on her Instagram story me handing her breakfast that I made and the caption says "He made me breakfast!" with hearts emoji, and then the lock and key emoji and then put another caption "I am KM" as in Key Master, that's what we call it LOL.

She has all her girlfriends and friends on that social media. I doubt anyone will pick up what it is but I fantasize that a girlfriend will message her asking her about what that means, and one random drunk night she tells her!

I still fantasize that she either tells her sister eventually when her sister questions why I am doing everything around the house, or she tells a really close girlfriend. I can see that happening down the road. What do you guys think?

My girl is REALLY open to doing anything...I knew that already, but didn't realize to this extent that she was THIS open, to have my cock locked up full time, it's really great!

**RANDOM THOUGHTS**

I am pretty sure I am at that point where she wants me locked FULL TIME now lol. I am really enjoying it. She wears her lock necklace I got her all the time as a little reminder.

One thing I keep catching myself doing is overly talking about/mentioning it. I catch myself and have to dial back. That's when I get her to start bringing it up.

I also like when she is slightly mean/bossy but I can't have her do that all the time. Any else enjoy that? How can I get her to do it more?

Anyways, guys please let me know if you enjoy reading my updates/journey. Would appreciate the feedback.

24. Open2njoy

Open2njoy Long term member

Local Time:
    I enjoy reading about your thoughts and journey. You might consider looking into a custom steel device if this is going to become a lifestyle for you. They’re expensive but when you consider what it contains, it’s worth it;)

25. GoodBoy1122

GoodBoy1122 Active member

Local Time:
    Hey Joey,

Awesome job to you and your fiance! Why the song and dance if you're wearing the cage or not though? Didn't you guys outline that in the contract? You know she is into it now, I think you can skip to pushing how long you can go now. If you like the variance of not knowing I guess keep it as is. It seems like it makes you restless though. I guess it's hot that she is asking for it, but it just feels like you're past that. You'll be plenty hot and bothered with 24x7 and it sounds like she will continue to do a damn good job of reminding you to keep rev'd up.

Regarding you being worried about her being too mean or mean too often, I think she is just mirroring what she thinks you want. I think you've kind of said that yourself. As things move further away from an extended role play, you guys will probably pull those levers less often or it will be at more subtle levels. Of course she can take things in any direction at any point and we love that, but I think she will still echo to mirror what you're going through at the moment. Like if you had a bad day at work on a wednesday vs a friday night after you guys have both been out all night.

I agree with @Open2njoy that you should get a steel cage. As I'd mentioned though, I've had success with open steel designs on amazon for $20-40. This is somewhat personal preference but I'd try that out at some point.

Anyway man, don't look now,you're riding the bike! Just settle into it. Keep the updates coming - thanks for sharing!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice