He left me no choice!

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by BKwife, Aug 31, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    Gigaman's attitude yesterday pushed me to the edge one too many times. I almost let it slide but I decided that I needed to show him who was in charge YET AGAIN! I swear you guys act up just for attention. I dragged his ass in the bedroom, put him on his infamous punishment stool, balls locked down, hands cuffed behind his back and a dark cloth bag secured o over his head. I told him I was leaving him in the dark silent room for an hour to think about his disrespectful attitude with me. He seemed much more docile after punishment. Why can't you boys just DO WHAT YOU'RE TOLD :(

2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    1:16 PM
    some of us may do it to try and push the chances of something happening back however those of us who have a partner who reacts in a way such as this will learn in the end it just takes some of us a lot longer to get the message.

3. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    7:16 AM
    I our case I was the alpha up until a little over a year ago. A lifestyle that takes 45 years to develop can't magically change overnight. I still have trouble letting myself get into a submissive attitude but I am working on it. M'Lady becoming more dominate with me is helping me learn my proper place.

4. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    My husband craves the domination but just CANNOT give up control and that's the sticky spot for us. He tops from the bottom and I'm constantly trying to nip that in the bud. This has been a long time in the making for us as well and we both want it to work so I will continue to correct his misguided behavior. Thanks for your comments

5. L-u-c-y

Staff Member Owner of Chastity Mansion Administrator Verified Female

Oxford, England
    Local Time:
    Trade him in for another model : )

Slave to a Goddess likes this.
  6. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I have way too much time invested in him to trade him in. His attempt at controlling any situation is amusing to me. How can I give that up Lol!

sammartin, Allen1987, Hut6000 and 3 others like this.
  7. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    some have chosen to test the waters and do things to either “enjoy” the punishment, or want to find out if their partner is serious about the consequences.

My wife may be a bit extreme, and I know that you’ve went through all of this time and again, but she would tell me she’s not doing any of this anymore if I’m not playing ball.

I’m not saying that people don’t screw up, that sometimes expectations aren’t met, or that sometimes punishment is just plain old part of the deal. I am saying you can’t say one thing when it’s a fun sexy game, and then quit when it’s time to actually submit.

If it’s you that wants this FLR, and he only participates when it’s a sexy game, well the games don’t happen anymore without surrender of the rest. Communicate that you aren’t going back and forth.

I know if I was an ass constantly after any play, there wouldn’t be any play.

8. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    #8 QueenOfSwords, Sep 1, 2019
    Last edited: Sep 1, 2019
    Agreed. That is exactly what I'm doing in my case. I warned him I would replace him and he thought I was bluffing. As my first locked male, he knew he was somewhat special to me, but there comes a point where it's not worth it. That constant power struggle you're dealing with @BKwife is SO IRRITATING!!! He knows that you're invested and not willing to lose what you've spent. He's using it as leverage every single day to top you. Vanilla guys do this to women all the time too and it gets toxic. That's why I rewired my brain through NLP to be immune to sunk cost fallacy. I have happily thrown in the towel multiple times now without ever looking back. There is always a better model. They get better and better as you get fussier.

9. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    My husband is ANYTHING but vanilla and I'm ANYTHING but done with him. We have been together for over 40 years and this way of life is the most fun we've ever had sexually together. I am more powerful and confident than I've ever been in my role as his key holder. I have just as much to learn as does he and I will continue to share our trials, tribulations and successes with our family here. Good luck to you with yours

10. QueenOfSwords

Verified Female

Software Engineer
    Silicon Slopes, Utah (USA)
    Local Time:
    That's wonderful to hear @BKwife ! And it looks like he found a great match in you, because you can more than handle his feistiness!! I love how you chose to punish him btw. Made me laugh.

slave_m, Ma’ams Slut and BKwife like this.
  11. Disciplined Boyfriend

NE Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Sometimes we crave the attention and domination. Sorry!

Gigaman and BKwife like this.
  12. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As mentioned in other sections of the forum you should get a dog training collar. We have one, and madam loves it! Nothing will rewire his behaviour quicker than getting his balls electocuted for a few days!

13. DoesasTold

DoesasTold Long term member

Security Systems
    Upstate / NY
    Local Time:
    Damn, he must really like the punishment! Perhaps a punishment he won’t like. :)

Allen1987 and BKwife like this.
  14. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    We actually used to have an electric collar but no longer. I tell piggy ALL THE TIME that if I had one I could really take corrective measures so much better! He tends to be naughty when others are around, our kids especially, and in those times I'd love to be able to take action immediately. That's important to me. I want to address it AS SOON AS IT HAPPENS. I'm not getting any younger and if I wait to punish, I forget to punish or what I wanted to punish him for. Xmas gift perhaps

15. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Just as my madam does BKwife. The last time I was argumentative with here she had me put it on and over the corse of 30 mins she got it up to 75% it was excruciating, I was just curled up on the living room floor, whole my madam was sat on the sofa laughing,
    Tell him to order one off amazon ASAP,
    As I have heard they want to ban them.

tiruh811, QueenOfSwords and BKwife like this.
  16. sissy_christine

sissy_christine Long term member

retired
    Livonia
    Local Time:
    Just learned the same lesson myself Ma'am no excuse,

tiruh811, Gigaman and BKwife like this.
  17. Junebug15

Junebug15 Long term member

Local Time:
    It's just our nature to keep pushing.

tiruh811 and BKwife like this.
  18. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    We revert to our childish, brattish selves every now and again. Annoying but inevitable

Ormaz, tiruh811, BKwife and 1 other person like this.
  19. Dontint

Dontint Active member

Local Time:
    I think being bratty is part of being a submissive. Now, in a full slave role, there is no disobedience. I am happy to be a submissive, and happy to be corrected when bratty. OK, sometimes Very happy to be corrected.

20. Gigaman

Gigaman Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    Ok I really wasn’t going to reply to this thread because BK is still a little pissed.

I really agree with what you said. This is not a lifestyle for us yet, not really sure if I could handle it if it was, I know Bak could. It’s still a very fun diversion from every day life for us when it works, when we have time, when the kids aren’t around, and if I’m feeling good. So the line between FLR and everyday life is constantly moving and some times my line and her line are not in the same place. It’s not an easy task for either of us.

The real problem this time is that it happened on our anniversary and it was about home remodeling so kinda an important thing.

I won’t go into details but if anyone is curious BK did get her way in the end.
    Of course she did!!!!

21. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    When normal life blends in to this stuff is really when the whole FLR comes into play. If that isn’t in the arrangement beforehand, I could see the confusion and not knowing where the boundaries are.

I myself still have some limits that I don’t back down from. We both make decent money, she is in charge of hers, I am in charge of mine, and we split mutual bills. As far as major expenses, if she wants me to chip in (renovations etc) then she would have to ask me and agree. My other limit is my son, her suggestions are welcome and listened to, but I make the final say on things pertaining to child rearing.

Most everything else is fair game, but that doesn’t mean I don’t get my way or a say in anything.

22. BKwife

Verified Female

Local Time:
    Of course I did silly man

23. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    You don’t have to trade him in. In fact don’t as it sounds like you have a great love for each other.

What you need to do is make sure punishment is not funishment. It has to be about corrective action and learning to please you.

You might look into borrowing or finding another submissive or better yet someone’s well trained slave. Maybe a weekend of having another male serve you would make him a little jealous and step up a bit more. Maybe a permanent slave would really keep him on his toes.

What really matters is you find what works for you. You have unlimited possibilities minus the hard limits the two of you have set so don’t be afraid to try things. That said, be sure to communicate and always put that first.

24. El Guapo

El Guapo Ladies First.

Estados Unidos
    Local Time:
    Nettles.

BKwife likes this.
  25. Achedlock17

Achedlock17 Long term member

Local Time:
    Hello @QueenOfSwords. I get where you are coming from: the male sub agreed to a FLR, so he needs to just follow, and you will brutally dump anyone who doesn’t get it, because they have duped themselves and possibly you.

My concern would be that there is another way you could both be duped. You may end up in a LTR with someone who gets off on the knowledge that you are too strict for him. If asked he would say “oh yes I knew all along how strict @QueenOfSwords is, no problemo, I haven’t been mislead, after all, she made it very clear at the outset” when in fact he hasn’t ever fully faced up to the enjoyment you get from dominance, he has just got used to it sustaining his own perverse submissive enjoyment (a bit like we are now so used to Trump’s tweets they seem normal, and even enjoyable: the guy hides nothing, he is shameless). Once you are both “locked in” to such a relationship would there be any way of questioning it?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice