OK…. But don’t the women miss PIV?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    I really wanted to ask my wife if she misses PIV since I’ve been caged now for 33 days and she says she might let me out for my birthday in June…..
    But if I ask her, I know she will basically say that I’m hinting at being let out and simply add days on….

Anyone here with advice on whether women REALLY miss PIV or are they simply happy with fingers and tongue? thanks

peter7447 and JT_1999_ like this.
  2. Xileh

Xileh Happily Serving

Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    She still enjoys sex. More than ever. I am not allowed to finish however.

3. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    That varies from woman to woman. Some of us are cuckolds, of course, so our women get cock from other men. Some also do PIV with a strap-on (while we remain caged), so they still get fucked, just not by our real cocks. Some do a combination of those. And still others either allow their guys out occasionally for PIV or they are perfectly satisfied with tongues and/or fingers.

It just varies from person to person, so you two will work out whatever works for her.

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    PIV doesn't satisfy every woman. Simple as that.

5. Sherrie’sPleasure

Sherrie’sPleasure Long term member

Retired
    Southern USA
    Local Time:
    This is my life experience as well

peter7447, Bill249017 and Andylocked like this.
  6. TangoSub

TangoSub Long term member

US
    Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    Mistress/Wife has never "finished/orgasm" from PIV. We still do it when she decides but its never a 'finishing" thing. Oral on the other hand...

7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    My Wife would use me for piv quite often for the first year or two of using the cage, even as she was starting to deny my orgasms. But something was changing as we went along, she started having just as strong orgasms from my tongue as my penis and vibe, and slowly piv started to dwindle away more and more. This last year we average piv 5-6 times a month, my tongue gets most work every day, occasionally she likes to grind with me, caged, and her bullet vibe between us.
    I was curious about if she missed piv much because we literally had piv 7-10 times a week for almost our entire marriage until chastity cages caught my eye one night four years ago. She said that she still loves it when have it, but the whole power dynamic of chastity, my improved oral skill, no mess to deal with, knowing just how badly I crave to have an erection and feel her tight warm pussy and the dominance that gives her over me, it all makes it worth her while to limit piv for herself as well.
    Plus when we do have it, it feels that much more incredible.

8. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    It depends on the woman. My wife always hated PIV with a passion. Once we started with chastity and I had some time to get used to it, she only allowed PIV when she wanted to get pregnant. Some women enjoy PIV, but some are like my wide and would rather eat dirty socks than have a penis in their vagina.

9. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    Everyone is different. I've known women that have never orgasmed and for them sex, including masturbating, was uninteresting.

10. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:45 PM
    I did some research around it for a substack article. The short of it is that women who love dick seem disproportionally represented online (I can think of several reasons). The actual stats are;

Fewer than 20% of lesbians make regular use of penetrative sex toys, and — a quick glance at some online dildo vendors suggests that — not all of them will even look like penises. When women have sex without men involved, there’s not much call for a substitute penis.

This tallies with recent studies of women who do have sex with men. 50% of them occasionally get off on penetration, 20% of them don’t. Pretty much all of them dislike the pressure to orgasm via penetration.

That’s a stunning 70% of women who merely tolerate the penis in the vagina.​

Now I think about it, a lot of sexually active straight women haven't actually had much unprotected PIV. A penis in a condom might be psychologically different from a dildo, but physically it's a silicone-wrapped object....

11. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    My wife does not like PIV for several reasons, multiple surgeries made PIV painful, she prefers sex with women and she is sterile so no need for PIV to have kids. Plus I am too small and have ED so I was unable to have PIV with her anyway. She eventually got a girlfriend and both dominated me sexually and that was fun for me so no complaints.

12. JT_1999_

JT_1999_ Active member

Local Time:
    My wife truly loves PIV, she can cum from penetration and really needs both kinds of orgasms to not get grouchy. That said, between her wands, clit suckers, and 3 dildos much bigger than me, she wont ever be lacking. I'd assume most of the women here are the same.

peter7447, rhodry04 and Andylocked like this.
  13. KMW’s

KMW’s Long term member

Local Time:
    I’m sure it varies from person to person, but every woman I’ve ever been with was far more fond of PIV than myself. Until I met my wife, I couldn’t even get into it much. Then it just clicked for me with her.

LukeVallentine and Andylocked like this.
  14. The Queens consort

The Queens consort Long term member

Retired
    Central Indiana
    Local Time:
    When we were first married it was only PIV with us. Eventually we bought a vibrator, then a dildo, and on and on just to change things up. In our later years as I was having difficulty, we/she became more dependent upon the toys to satisfy her while we still had PIV. Usually she would O first, then it would be my turn. She still enjoys PIV, but the various toys are what gets the job done. Since I am satisfied with the experience, she is too.

Bill249017, tiruh811 and Andylocked like this.
  15. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    My wife loves sex with a large cock. Once we got around to chastity and she didn’t feel the obligation to humor me, she has no NEED to use mine.

She does occasionally, mostly as a gift, to show appreciation, or for an intimate moment. She gets very little from using mine.

She has adapted by having me use fingers mouth and toys for her needs.

JT_1999_, tiruh811 and Andylocked like this.
  16. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    You assume right for me.

JT_1999_, locked_top and Andylocked like this.
  17. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My Madam has her most powerful orgasms from oral, although she does love PIV, and she likes it hard and rough, sadly I wasn’t very good at ether so Madam decided it was best if I left it to others.

tiruh811 and Andylocked like this.
  18. ksjohn

ksjohn Member

Kansas
    Local Time:
    We are not young, but luckily my lovely wife loves PIV! The vast majority of her orgasms are via PIV. She loves missionary style and I have known how to get her off this way for many years. She is more into slow and sensual PIV, not hard and fast. With enough foreplay, I can make her cum in as little as 30 seconds or I can slow down and keep her on the edge for a while before making her cum. It is what she enjoys and I am more than happy to provide her with that pleasure.

I typically only get to cum from PIV once every few weeks now days. But I am good with that. After her orgasm, she gets a kick out of telling me, "No cumming". But she does allow me to edge myself in her sweet pussy for as long as I can stand. :) A few minutes of this and I start to become overwhelmed and regrettably have to stop.

rhodry04, Rectrix, cogman and 2 others like this.
  19. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
  20. BavarianWoman

BavarianWoman I rule

Reinsurance
    Munich
    Local Time:
    Andylocked, Surrendered and Tom Allen like this.
  21. cshorts

cshorts Locked in love for SL

Bay Area, California
    Local Time:
    Of course the general answer is going to be: "it varies". Every woman experiences different things from penetration, and will be in different places on a spectrum from "never want it" to "it's by far the thing I crave most".

Also clear: it's not always the same for a given woman. First and foremost will depend on the lover: how skillful the penis owner is, the nature of the relationship, how compatible they are in their preferences (hard and fast? slow and sensual? acrobatic?).

Pleasure is purely in the mind: it's what we experience when nerves are stimulated, combined with our psychological state. So it's also going to vary based on what a woman associates with penetration (for example, has she been violated in the past, and penetration, even with a loving and trusted partner, brings up traumatic associations... mildly or intensely?)

I think I've learned pretty irrefutably that my wife is toward the end of piv being her favorite way to enjoy sexual pleasure. I say that because since we began chastity, I more often than not would prefer longer periods of tease and denial (measured in weeks and months, not minutes or days), and gently let her know that, but she's in charge and she'll nonetheless choose to unlock me for piv: she's not doing it for *my* sake. So when she says she loves it, I believe her. But what she wants at a given moment, in different circumstances, also varies. Most nights just before going to sleep, she wants me to go down: for her, it's a quickie, easy and no fuss and no effort on her part, and she can then relax and go to sleep. Other times she lets me know in no uncertain terms that she wants me inside her (though most of those times she requires me to not cum).

22. Alceste

Alceste Chaste Member

United States
    Local Time:
    Thanks, Tom. That made me chuckle.

Andylocked likes this.
  23. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    6:45 AM
    Not at all, my wife would never miss out on any type of sex she wants because of a chastity device. She has virtually any type of bondage gear you could dream of. Whenever I’m bound I’m one of her top two sex toys. Yes, I’m in close competition with her Doxy wand (she prefers it to a Hitachi). So, PIV? Yes she has it frequently. But, if I’m not in strict bondage for my self pleasure (because it pleases her), or whatever form of her pleasure pleases her, I’m in chastity. I’d really rather be out of chastity orgasming whenever I want. But then, I’d be missing out on all the awesome Kink she likes to impose on me. So, a couple orgasms a week on average, and her exerting all the control she wants, no real complaints here. So if you’re only happy with long term denial you’d hate my life. But she has it all her way and we did the denial thing and it bored the hell out of her. Lucky me!

Panda2010 and Andylocked like this.
  24. Byrdie

Byrdie Junior Member
    Verified Female

Seattle, WA - USA
    Local Time:
    Some women regularly find PIV painful, others only experience difficulty around menopause.

Mainstream fiction media would have us believe that intercourse brings women orgasms. Before I found partners willing to adjust to stroke my G-spot, I could and sometimes did FALL ASLEEP DURING INTERCOURSE. (Especially if we were starting past my regular bedtime: it felt like a lovely internal massage and then … zzzz.)

Masters and Johnson wrote about the arousal phase, the sex flush, and the arousal plateau. I think if more people experimented with how to bring their partners to these states, PIV might be more enjoyable for everyone.

I think that women who’ve experienced what they consider to be good PIV tend to miss it enough to factor it into a chastity relationship one way or another. Those that haven’t probably use other methods of partner or solo sex.

25. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    Well we have had a few problems as my wife originally missed PIV and felt she wanted me out. But after cumming she always noted the drop off. With the menopause, piv has become a little painful for her so now is the time. She told me there is a balance of massage, tickles, wand and fingers, the Meo strap in harness we have or just my tongue. Or me cumming. She prefers me locked and to be honest I much prefer it. I feel very much it’s all clicked

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice