OK…. But don’t the women miss PIV?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Andylocked, May 12, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:54 PM
    No!!! My 60th birthday and I had to stay locked - this Saturday is our 12th anniversary and that will be 100 days locked!! I am treating us to a hotel away for the night and WAS hoping for a release with PIV for the first time since March!!
    BUT…. My hopes might still be dashed - my wife is much younger and her period is due - and she refuses to have PIV if that is the case. She has threatened I might well have to wait… plus only last night she said she is thinking about postponing it anyway as she really doesn’t like me when I have ‘the drop’ after coming so she is still umming and ahhing whether I should be given a full cum anyway…..
    All in all…. I have no idea IF she will let me cum this weekend….. or not!! :(

Stephplayswithyou and Bill249017 like this.
  2. Vinnyfl

Vinnyfl Active member

Local Time:
    10:54 AM
    My wife is bi and after moving in her girlfriend I was cut off from all forms of penetration, anal and oral lingus too. I have not fucked anyone in about 25 years. Do not even remember how it felt. I used to always cum after the girl did and then go down on her to give her a second orgasm. Plus I did analingus at a time decades ago when even cunninglingus was not popular with men who thought it was gay. Even my wife's girlfriend who gave me a mercy fuck once gave up after I fell out of her and she not only asked me if it was in, it was not, but also if I came, which I did all over my leg.

My wife also had a few surgeries on her vagina so it was not comfortable for her and she actually preferred anal sex at one point due to problems with her vagina. Plus she prefers sex with women. She does not find a penis aesthetically pleasing. Even had me circumcised at 25 in hopes of making it look more pleasing but it did not and all I had was a lot of pain for no reason. Her girlfriend did prefer men over women but she had a kid and a big vagina and I had a small limp dick so it never worked out for us and she had sex with men she met at bars until she got pregnant by one unknown guy. She had an abortion and after that she only had sex with my wife and her new cuckold husband she found online. Technically I had sex with them because as they used vibrators or went down on each other, I kissed and caressed them or licked the feet of the girlfriend who enjoyed that. Mostly they made me moan in pain as it got them wet and made them cum fast. My wife can cum in seconds if she is torturing my balls or nipples.

My wife does not like PIV since discovering she is bi with a strong preference for women. Some of that is due to her being bruised during a wife swap with a guy she knew for years and we saw every week when we played cards with him and his wife. He was my wife's partner for 3 years. She was bruised and never got aroused. She swore off men on the drive home and that was it.

Our sex is being whipped, then some heavy duty CBT and Nipple torture until I am screaming in pain after which my wife uses her vibrator and cums almost immediately. Then it is over. Sometimes she lets me jerk off but most times she does not or ruins my orgasm. She has no concern at all for my orgasms and only gives them out sparingly because she learned if I have none, I ignore her as I have nothing to lose or be submissive for. There has to be occasional orgasms to keep me interested and submissive sexually.

3. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Do women miss PIV?
    I don’t know in general.
    I can only respond from my experience.

like every relationship the first period both partners seem to be on fire.
    Like my first and my second wife.
    But after a few months or years things change. Life gets in the way, stress, kids, etc.

so are we.
    My second wife is a bit bossy, and keeps me locked from time to time.
    As long as she doesn’t have to think about sex, or be a part in it all is well for her.
    PIV and real sex is a struggle for her, due to medical, vitamins, hormonal, circumstances.

the only way she can orgasm is PIV. We tried oral stimulation. Trust me we tried several things.
    But even without her getting her orgasms, she has no indication of wanting or desperation, or liking, or moving toward anything sex or PIV related. Almost like a non-sexual being.
    She likes power control, she likes to lead and be the boss.
    I am not really happy with her being non-sexual at the moment. but being locked by her and getting some kind of attention I can manage. Besides I really love her beyond anything.
    Times might change, who knows

4. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    If she's got an incline for power games could you not buy a surprise strapon for her to use on you? Even if the reaction is bad once it's there you never know, she might think about using it?

Annemarie and Andylocked like this.
  5. Chili-boy

Chili-boy Long term member

Local Time:
    3:54 PM
    No not at all. It’s all relative. No PIV but endless massage, tickling, licking and toys

Andylocked likes this.
  6. Annemarie

Annemarie Long term member

Europe
    Local Time:
    Thanks for your idea, great thinking. We already have two strapons, but not used them for a long time. I can bring it up again, she might enjoy it

7. Andylocked

Andylocked Long term member

Consultant
    Netherlands
    Local Time:
    Well…. Day 100 came - and so did I !! :cool:
    my wife was still ‘on’ so no PIV although as it was our wedding anniversary she took the cage off and started with a delicious blowjob!! She then placed her vibrator under me so it was touching my balls and ass and told me to wank for her…. 100 days of pent up cum finally to be allowed to shoot - and my God, did it ever!! Laying on my back, jerking myself like a wild monkey with a vibrator pulsing through all my rudest bits - I shot a HUGE amount EXTREMELY quickly and ended up with jizz over my face, my neck and even hit the top of my head! I’ve not cum like that since being in my 20’s !!!! WOW!!
    Of course I had to go straight back in the cage but it actually felt worth it!!! :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice