Comments on Profile Post by Goddess Gaia

1. sissy_connie
    sissy_connie
    I have not responded before ...only because i am not in central PA....there are a lot of "reliable ones" out there :)
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  2. Breathe
    Breathe
    I'm guessing they couldn't handle the combo of cold feet and intimidation. It's cliché to say, sure... but I know he's out there for you, though! Keep your head up. :)
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987 and Goddess Gaia like this.
  3. filltee
    filltee
    Get the guy first ... a much broader choice to make a selection from ... then teach him the advantages of being locked and denied by you and for you.
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987, Goddess Gaia and Breathe like this.
  4. Breathe
    Breathe
    Sound advice, fill. Took a while, but that's how I found pet.
    Aug 13, 2018
    Goddess Gaia and Allen1987 like this.
  5. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    I agree. Not sure of your social status, where you go and what you do for fun. I don't think people interact enough anymore. Social media=social anxiety. To much non face time. Get out and be you, I'm sure there is someone waiting. Behind the computer may
    not be the place for you.;-)
    Aug 13, 2018
  6. Junebug15
    Junebug15
    Thinks the og are better
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  7. Goddess Gaia
    Goddess Gaia
    Allen you could be right. I don't have any luck with vanilla men either, haha. Maybe I'll meet my soul mate volunteering.
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  8. Dev810
    Dev810
    That's terrible, I can't understand just standing someone up like that. That's so freaking self cintered and disrespectful!
    Aug 13, 2018
    Allen1987 likes this.
  9. Allen1987
    Allen1987
    You maybe right. We have been together 42 years. This started 6.5 years ago. No plan, no real kink, just wanted to let Her know She would always be the only one. A year ago. She got Her own plan. Let someone be drawn to you, then turn on the charm. Just be you, it's the best. A real man would not stand you up.
    Aug 13, 2018
    nonerect and Goddess Gaia like this.
  10. tegelad
    tegelad
    My wishes, thoughts and prayers that you find someone that truly appreciates your time and energy and being. From what I have read about you (fwiw) you seem like a whole and complete person that deserve the very best in life!
    Aug 13, 2018
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice