"I like that you can't cum"

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by M@rcellus, Jan 26, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    12:14 AM
    Nice work!!!!

Does she keep you restrained or do you allow her to punish you without resisting.

2. M@rcellus

M@rcellus Long term member

Local Time:
    8:14 AM
    We do both. Restrained for a full on torture session and pretty much always for pegging. No for the spring clean. I'm expected to hold on to the kitchen worktop until she's done whipping me and hoovering etc. stay still if getting multiple strokes then I must work again as soon as she's finished. I still drop to my knees and plead for her to stop sometimes. She stops and allows me to get back into position but the number of strokes is increased. She threatens to move onto other areas if I don't ask her politely for more on my bottom. I don't touch the shocker and try not to safeword as it's not worth it in the long run. I am so grateful for her training, I think I really am becoming more disciplined as her slave.

lystig-slem likes this.
  3. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    what would happen happen if you told her to ignore your safe word?

M@rcellus likes this.
  4. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    That's a good question. I do and I'm often gagged anyway, with my consent that I'm happy for her to choose when this happens. Sometimes she likes to torture me to make me safeword. What hasn't happened is that I've never passed out. What has is eyes watering and going into shock. I trust her completely with my body. After years of this I have never been unbound and not wanted to collapse into her embrace and thank her. She's a keeper and just very good at being a domme.

Vance likes this.
  5. Vance

Vance Long term member

Local Time:
    That is incredible!!! I a very jealous and intrigued. What is going into shock like?

6. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    For me has to be a fairly long session. I have to be tortured to over my threshold of pain consistently. Restraints or psychological coercion. I get "fight or flight" and can do neither. After about another 15 or 20 minutes all of my adrenaline is used up. I become weak and light headed and sometimes more dulled to the pain. It is a dream-like state. I'm half-asleep even if I wanted to safe word I can forget it or be unable to speak. I shake. I lose the ability to do the little movements to decrease the impact or clenching of sphincter if pegging. Ball torture causes shapes to appear in front of my eyes and I can't see properly. When I'm released I'm shaking uncontrollably and usually too weak to move. I only have my mistress and torturer for help and comfort. I've fallen more deeply in love at these times.

7. Betacage66

Betacage66 Member

medical
    Us In west Fl
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I am about to give my wife her my cage. And key. I hope she will take it. She likes to use her finger nails on me. And I love it. But not sure how to do it. How to tell her and give it to her.

8. Eren

Eren New member

Local Time:
    12:44 PM
    My wife only allows once in a month to have PIV sex with me
    Most of the time we used penis sleeve

9. Betacage66

Betacage66 Member

medical
    Us In west Fl
    Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I like to like you one day. But for now I am to to without. Unless she wants to use my cock to make her cum. And she demands that I don't cum. Then she locks me back in to my cage

10. M@rcellus

Local Time:
    Mistress worked so hard helping with the decorating. She could see me working whilst watching her programmes and soaking her feet in the footbath i ran her. She kept me motivated whenever I slowed down with her horse-crop and paddle. She was so pleased she let me sit on the couch beside her but I have not earned wearing clothes or pajamas.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice